Naturally beautiful makeup for your special event.

After many years and more than 300 weddings around the world, I still get excited when I see a bride ready to walk down the aisle. I know it is one of the most important and beautiful days of her life. That is why I approach every wedding with the individual care, enthusiasm, and personal attention a bride deserves on her special day! My goal is to make you feel absolutely happy and radiant. You are the most important person in the room. I welcome and value your input. I listen, because my job is to achieve the look you have always dreamed for your wedding day. I have worked as a freelance artist with some of the most prestigious makeup companies and have over 12 years of experience in weddings, beauty, fashion, print and video. I would love to work with you!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Massage, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

Serving New York Metro/Westchester (914) 320-1108
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Eliana W

Natalia did a great job and was very nice!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Amara C

I am so happy I found Natalia to do my wedding make up! First, she is a genuinely warm person whom I immediately felt comfortable with. Before the trial she sent me some helpful tips on how to identify what looks I would want to try. I do not know much about make up and have a... Read More lot of skin allergies and Natalia was really helpful with making sure I was not allergic to any of the products before my wedding day. Natalia worked quickly and listened carefully to exactly the look I wanted! I was very happy with her suggestions and how the makeup turned out! She was a kind and calming presence on the wedding day, and went beyond what was expected of her by offering to help out in the chaos of getting ready.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Wendy P

Natalia was great. She is on time, professional and very easy to work with.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Erin S

Natalia did an absolutely beautiful job for me, my bridesmaids, my mother, my mother in-law, and my step mother on my wedding day. Everyone looked stunning! Our preparation time was calm, happy, and ran so smoothly - it was not stressful at all! Natalia worked with me before the... Read More day to find a look that worked well for me. She is truly professional and I would recommend her services to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 jackie s

Natalia is simply the BEST; not only at her makeup artistry but with her disposition as well. After several trials with other artists, I wasn't left with a satisfied feeling for my wedding day "look". By luck, I came across Natalia and am so thankful I did- she is professional,... Read More she is courteous, she is fun, and she truly listened to my vision and went above and beyond to achieve it. I highly recommend Natalia and her amazing work; you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Samantha S

There are not enough words to describe how incredible Natalia is. As soon as she finished the trial for my wedding, I knew that she was the one. My makeup was STUNNING on my wedding day and that showed through in all the pictures and the video. I have never felt more... Read More beautiful and glamorous! Not only is she a talented artist but she is also a wonderful person and a calming presence on what can be a very hectic day! I was so grateful to have her there! She also did my Mom's makeup and several bridesmaids. My Mom got SO many compliments that night. Since my wedding, Natalia has done my makeup for various parties. Each time, it is perfection. She makes me look fabulous every time! I highly recommend Natalia!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Josie S

Natalia was great! She listened carefully to my vision and worked with me to create the look I wanted for my wedding. The makeup looked spectacular! I got so many compliments. And she was patient and accommodating with my mom too.

Meet The Manager

Natalia Garro

Founder of BrideMakeup.com, Natalia has worked with brides of all ages and skin tones all over the globe. Her goal is to create a warm, naturally beautiful look using a palette of colors, textures and pigments that complement her bride's unique personality and complexion. With joy and serenity, she works to make her brides look and feel radiant on their day. Natalia is known for her calming presence and ability to make anyone feel comfortable in her chair. On her personal time, Natalia directs her love of beauty and people to coach self-love and confidence to women in difficult situations.