Big city selection, small town hospitality

Locally owned and established, Brides Expressions and Floral can help you get ready for your big day. From tuxedo rentals to bridesmaids dresses - wedding gowns to flower girl dresses - and flowers that are the perfect match, let us handle the details. At Brides Expressions, we are here to help make your choices easier. Whether it is finding a unique gown, classy tuxedo, or being cost conscious, our staff is here to listen to your needs and help you with those big decisions.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

806 10th Ave SE, Watertown, SD (605) 882-1010

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Nicole E

Tammy is awesome! I found a dress that I loved in another state and Tammy was able to order it for me with no problems at all. I gave her my measurements and when I tried on the dress it fit perfectly. I stopped in a few weeks ago and tried on vales and headpieces with her and I... Read More had so much fun! Everyone is so helpful and I can't recommend this place enough! If you are looking for a fun and personalized experience this is the place to go!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Stephanie L

They were speedy and efficient while also giving me all the information i needed to make the best decision. I love this place so much! I would definitely recommend it to any of my friends or family!

perfect

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Leah B

I am so happy that I went to this store for our wedding needs. My dress was exactly what I wanted and much cheaper than anywhere else. The girls at the office are so great. My husband went to pick out tuxes alone and the girls helped guide him along the whole way. You guys... Read More rock!!

Wedding gown

Reviewed on 2/11/2014 Holley D

I loved my gown! Went to go buy a particular gown I had found online but ended up not loving it. The sales associate found me a few others to try on and I fell in love with the last one I had tried! I went back a few months later when I was in town as a last second frenzy to... Read More find a hair piece. Thankfully the lady asked me if I had bought my gown there and I said I had and so she looked up my file and I had a $65 credit to use towards my hair piece! Wish someone would have told me this when I bought the gown! But all in all I absolutely loved my gown, my hair piece as well as the customer service I received there! Would definitely recommend in the future!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Traci P

I loved working with the ladies at Bride's Expressions! They easily would answer my questions when I called and helped my our day perfect!

Mrs. Monahan

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Rachel B

Stacey was a godsend! She helped me in so many ways and took so much stress off my shoulders. She really knows what she's doing and has a great eye for putting everything together.

Tuxes...

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Lisa M

We ordered 14 tuxes for the entire wedding party and 6 of them did not fit at all! Their customer service was awful - they didn't know went wrong :(

Tuxes and Bridesmaid dresses

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Christina M

We were very happy w/ the service in getting the tuxes and the bridesmaid dresses were perfect.

Tammy Bronson, Caitlin Stroup

Tammy is the founder and owner of Brides Expressions & Floral. She started this company with crafts, alterations, and bridal flowers out of her home. Growing her business on customer service, she grew into a bridal retailer. Caitlin is the manager of the store. After being in several of her siblings' weddings, her love for weddings grew into a career. Her career in the bridal industry started 3 years ago. She brought a fresh and fun outlook to the store focusing on great customer service. She is starting to learn the ropes and is getting ready to own the store some day soon.