Bridge Creek Catering

We're a full-service caterer specializing in unique and personalized weddings serving the Hudson Valley. Our talented and experienced staff will lead you through the planning process--from creating a quality, locally-sourced menu specifically for you all the way to the big day, we're here to help!

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegan, Vegetarian

Passed Appetizers, Food + Catering

30 Jenkinstown Road, New Paltz, NY (845) 255-9234

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Grace V

Bridge Creek Catering is the creme de la creme of Caterer's in the Hudson Valley. Jessica was an absolute miracle worker and the most patient person in the world when it came to working with me and the million emails I would send her every week. The food was incredible and our... Read More guests have still been raving about it 2 months later! Thank you Jessica & Bridge Creek for everything!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Olivia D

BCC did such a great job on our wedding! We cannot thank them enough! The whole process was super easy and perfect for us. Jamie was our point of contact and she was soooo helpful and easy to contact. Customer service was amazing. Our guests kept raving about how delicious our... Read More food was and everything looked perfect! Our personal server Russel was so sweet and helpful the day of too. Seriously one of the best vendors we chose for our big day! Very fair pricing as well. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat... THANK YOU ALL! <3

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Mark Anthony V

I almost don't know where to begin. Working with Bridge Creek was a dream come true for two clueless grooms! From the very first day of planning to the last moments of our wedding, we felt listened to, guided, supported, and informed. Every silly question was thoughtfully (and... Read More quickly!) answered, every weird/annoying request met with a "yep, we can do that!", and every last minute change was accommodated and executed to perfection. The food and cake were absolutely delicious, the servers and staff were top notch professionals, and our planner/coordinator Jessica was more helpful and communicative than we could have ever hoped for. You get so much more than just a caterer with Bridge Creek, you get a caterer, staffing company, bar service, rentals coordinator, cake baker, day-of coordinator, and most importantly: peace of mind !

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Emily B

Jessica at Bridge Creek Catering helped bring my very special wedding day to life. The service I received was impeccable. Jessica was amazing to work with. Communication was excellent and anytime I needed anything she was there to help. With catering / rental / bar being... Read More one of the, if not largest expense with weddings, BCC showed themselves to be worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Lauren P

Stop searching now and work with Bridge Creek. Jamie & the rest of the team took our (crazy) idea - a delicious meal and gorgeous party under a tent in a field - and made it happen perfectly. Absolutely perfectly. And we didn't make it easy for them! There were a lot of "cooks... Read More in the kitchen" during our wedding planning, and Bridge Creek was so professional and helpful through the entire thing. At the end of the day, it's this patience and professionalism that I am most grateful for. They were determined to pull off our dream wedding, and were endlessly helpful in making that happen. Our guests LOVED the food. Everything was absolutely delicious from start to finish and guests were raving about their meal. They made sure my now-husband and I had enough food throughout the night - no hungry/cranky bride and groom! - which made the night so much smoother for us. They worked with top-notch vendors, as well, and coordinated everything seamlessly. I can't imagine working with anyone else. Please, please, please work with Jamie & the Bridge Creek team. They were incredible!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Jennifer B

Bridge creek is incredible! We didn't hire a wedding planner and everything went off without a hitch! Jessica and Aaron are both awesome, they were able to run the team through set up, timings, serving and breakdown so smoothly. They kept the booze flowing and got everyone... Read More through our buffet dinner with no wait. They packed our cake up for us and left over food. The service was spectacular - and the food was amazing!!! everyone was raving about it. Qiona Kale cakes were a hit with the vegetarians and the chimichurri steak was delish too.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Scott G

Oh Bridge Creek Catering, let us count the ways we love you. Number one, the service. Jessica is the best catering planner a couple could ask for, somehow being the most detailed individual we've ever met while consistently reminding us to keep the bigger picture in mind. Truly... Read More a superwoman, we were consistently impressed with how helpful, responsive, and above all CALM when helping us plan our wedding. Secondly, the food. Oh boy the FOOD. While we may be biased since it was our wedding, we quite honestly thought it was the best food we've ever had at a wedding, EVER. No plain choices here , the watermelon and feta salad starter was fantastic, the foccaccia bread was fresh, the au jus on the chicken was to die for, and the steak was perfectly cooked. All on a bed of the most delicious ratatouille we've ever had. Lastly, the staff. Not only did the take care of the wedding, they took care of US. When we started doing our rounds at the tables to say hi, they graciously reminded us that our food was just coming out, and that we should eat before getting caught up talking, lest we pass out from lack of sustenance. We felt so taken care of, from beginning to end, and would not hesitate to hire Bridge Creek again.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Melanie R

BCC catered our wedding reception this past July at the Senate Garage and we could not have been happier with their work. The food was excellent, the service was top notch, and Jessica ensured the party went smoothly. Jessica and Phil were extremely helpful in streamlining the... Read More process and was very responsive. Their attention to detail shows in everything that they do. We can't recommend them enough to anyone looking for a premium caterer. Their options are endless and their food is top notch!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Elizabeth D

Our experience with BCC was completely amazing. Jamie and Phil were so easy to work with, communicative, kind, flexible, you name it. It was a very easygoing experience working with them, we could change our mind on items, switch up the cocktails, you name it and they were... Read More always up for it. On top of the excellent service, the food was amazing! We hired them for a small buffet dinner for 28 people, and the full wedding reception for 150, and people were raving about the food for both nights. Their staff was great, the food delicious, and all so easy to organize. Every email conversation (which was the majority) was always super clear and decisive, which is all you want as a bride. You're never left wondering if BCC knows what you mean or what you want. Every detail was delivered on. And when we had our walk through, our confidence in BCC grew even more. They're a really good team, and they deliver what you want with quality, style and amazing service. Thanks Jamie, Phil and team!! We're so lucky we found you.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Rachel W

Working with Jamie and the Bridge Creek team made planning our wedding so much easier. We knew we were in capable hands the whole time, and Jamie answered all of our questions, big and small, promptly and professionally. The food was delicious, and Bridge Creek was happy to... Read More make tweaks to the menu. They were very flexible, and when we decided to order a cake through a different vendor, they were gracious and responsible for the cake the day of the wedding. I knew I was in good hands with Bridge Creek throughout the process and on my wedding day. When family heirlooms were misplaced the day of the wedding, I spoke with the day-of coordinator, and she quietly and seamlessly located them and put them out. Bridge Creek ran with the punches, and knew exactly what to do when it started pouring during our outdoor cocktail hour. You're paying for professionalism with Bridge Creek, and I think it's totally worth it.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Nicole C

Bridgecreek caterers did an awesome job at our wedding! Our guests all raved about the food, from cocktail hour through to dinner and dessert, they loved every bit of it! As the bride and groom you don't always have time to eat at your own wedding but they made sure we got to... Read More try all the cocktail hour food that we wanted and a mix of all the dinner options, everything was delicious! Phil and Jessica were very patient and made the planning process easy and stress-free. They offered endless options on food, made the rental portion (tables, chairs, etc) a breeze, and were so patient while figuring out floorplans and overall design of the room. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Caroline M

As far as I’m concerned, this catering company is worth its’ weight in gold. I almost don’t know where to start since there were so many wonderful aspects to their service. I’ll start with Jamie. She was the first person we met with and she felt like someone I would be friends... Read More with. Any time I had questions or concerns she responded immediately, and was very helpful in creating a menu that provided gluten free options for my bridesmaids. Jamie helped me pick all of the rental equipment and continually reassured me about everything with which I was nervous. Next is Adrian. She was the captain of the event, and kept things following the schedule that they helped me decide upon. She arrived shortly after myself on the morning of the wedding with Jamie, who relayed all of my desires and preferences for the event. Only once throughout the morning did I check on the progress of the set up of everything, and I changed nothing, it was just right! About 1/3 of the way into the ceremony it started down pouring, torrentially. The dance floor flooded, and the catering staff was on their hands and knees mopping up all the water to keep it safe and dry before we ran under the tent to finish the ceremony. After the ceremony it had already stopped raining, so my new husband and I headed to our private room, where we were met with champagne and a plate of hors d’ouerves. We had a few quiet moments before we were introduced as man and wife, during which the staff set up the hors d’oeurves tables for the guests. As soon as we were able to talk to guests they were raving about how delicious the food was! Throughout the reception, Adrian checked with me before any announcements, and adjusted timing if I requested it. She was fun, helpful, and supportive. It really felt like nothing could go wrong with them being there. I truly can’t speak well enough of everyone with Bridge Creek Catering, they should cater EVERY event EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Karen R

Bridge Creek catered our wedding and we really loved them. We started the process nearly two years before our actual wedding, and they were very generous in terms of helping us establish some form of payment plan, since we had to really budget for catering. Jamie at Bridge Creek... Read More is the absolute sweetest and helped to answer any of our questions quickly and kindly. We had our tasting and fell in love with the food, as did our parents! The day of, as the bride, I didn't get to enjoy the food as much as I had liked, but heard from guests that they enjoyed their meals. A big highlight was the raw bar at cocktail hour-- it was a very cool set up and guests loved all the fresh seafood! Overall, we're very happy we chose Bridge Creek to work with to cater our wedding-- they are all rock stars over there, and helped to make our wedding seamless, from the food all the way down to the silverware!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Jillian T

We used Bridgecreek for our wedding at the Senate Garage and I am so glad we did! The food was perfect, the staff was incredible and Jessica is a life saver! They are so sweet and easy to work with. I cannot express how smoothly everything went with Jessica at the helm! I... Read More honestly feel like they made my dream wedding come to life. All of our guests were raving about the food, and I couldn't agree more! You will not regret picking Bridgecreek for wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Joshua B

We recently used Bridge Creek catering for our wedding in Germantown, NY. Working with Jamie of Bridge Creek was really quite seamless throughout. From the onset, selecting a caterer seemed overwhelming to us, as we knew how important the decision was to the entire... Read More celebration. Jamie was excellent to work with - personal and professional. They helped to customize a menu (both cocktail hour and dinner) for us based on our interests and we only heard glowing remarks from our guests about both the food and the service from the staff. In fact, we had a chef guest that owns a catering business who even took a few tips home with him. If you're planning on booking with Bridge Creek and you need a vegetarian option, our most prized recommendation would be the semolina crusted quinoa-kale cakes. They were one of the big hits of the whole night!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Rick B

They made our wedding complete and our lead Jessica was perfect. The food was fantastic, reasonably priced and abundant. The catering and planning process with Bridgecreek was one of the most enjoyable and easy parts of our planning process (Which is saying something given how... Read More important those two items are). The owner, Phil, was a pleasure to work with. Our lead, Jessica, was the consummate professional. Just a few examples of working with Jessica that we found most impressive: She always provided solutions. She always had a positive attitude. She was always patient and properly nudged us when it was time to make a decision. If you’re even considering working with Bridgecreek, we think you’re done with your search. Go with Bridgecreek.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Rachel M

For the second year in a row, my nonprofit organization had its Gala & Auction catered by Bridge Creek. We could not be happier with the results. Each person we worked with was extremely professional and courteous. They have a great team and they take care of food, beverages,... Read More and rentals. It makes event planning such a breeze to have only one contact people for all of those! Both years we have received excellent reviews from guests. I recommend Bridge Creek without hesitation. We can't wait to work with them again!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Jeffrey D

Bridge Creek Catering provided us with a great catered wedding in our backyard. Between organizing the rentals and delivering delicious food, our expectations were exceeded in every way. Thanks to the Bridge Creek team for helping us have a memorable wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Margaret G

Bridge Creek provided amazing, delicious food and incredible service for our wedding: I would happily work with them again. My husband and I love to cook and host dinners, so serving good food to our guests was a high priority for us. Bridge Creek had so many great and exciting... Read More meal options to choose from (we went with red-wine & rosemary marinated lamb with a lemon chutney, lemon-saffron-golden raisin chicken, and a lemon-spinach risotto as our mains), but were also happy to work with me to create a different vegetarian dish option. The tiramisu they made for dessert got so many guest raves afterwards. All of the food was really delicious: I'd absolutely eat any (all!) of it again. Further, our "captain," or on-site team manager, set up everything beautifully and kept the whole event running smoothly. She even made sure we had refills of our drinks when we sat down for dinner after the cocktail hour! BCC also provided a personal plate of appetizers for me and my husband after our ceremony, so we definitely got to eat everything without having to track down any servers, which is a simply brilliant idea. Other notes: We rented tables, linens, plates, etc through BCC as well, since our venue only provided chairs. BCC can't accomodate GF guests, but I appreciated that they were forthcoming about this restriction and didn't have any problem with us providing separate food for one of our guests.

2017-01-07T08:19:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the wonderful review. Sorry you thought we didn’t do gluten free. Just so anyone reading this review knows, we actually do entirely gluten free weddings.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Mike L

We can't recommend Bridge Creek Catering enough. The food at our September 2016 wedding was incredible - we were so impressed and our guests couldn't stop raving! But Bridge Creek does so much more than just make great food; they also made sure the entire reception went smoothly... Read More from set-up to clean-up. We can honestly say that our wedding was completely stress-free and it was largely thanks to Bridge Creek! And just as important to us as day-of execution was the constant support and guidance from Jamie throughout the planning process. She truly went above and beyond to answer questions and help us make decisions. Thank you to Jamie and the Bridge Creek team for a delicious and successful wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ann Marie g

Excellent organisation, service and food. Our daughter got married in an historical barn in Beacon. We live overseas and have no family or friends in or near Beacon, which makes the planning of a wedding very challenging. Bottom line is, we could not have done it , if it... Read More hadn't been for Bridge Creek Catering. They organised all the rental, they had great food, professional and friendly staff. After the reception, they cleaned up and took care of the rental with speed and efficiency.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Claire L

Choosing Bridge Creek catering for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process. Not only was the end result absolutely delicious (and beautiful!), but Jamie and Phil were incredibly patient, responsive, and flexible throughout the... Read More year leading up to the wedding. Jamie and Phil work with you to create a perfect party for your budget, handle all of the coordination with the rental company, and even provide wedding coordination services for the day of. I would be remiss if I didn't also commend the amazing Bridge Creek staff, who were true professionals during the cocktail hour and reception -- they stayed calm, friendly, and competent during an unexpected hurricane that knocked out all of the power in our tent, and most importantly, they stayed! Everyone at Bridge Creek was instrumental in making our wedding the event we had hoped for and in saving it in an emergency! I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Claire L

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brendan M

My husband and I were so lucky to have found Bridge Creek - from day one to the day after, Jamie and her team were such fun to work with, always calm, and usually three steps ahead. We could not have been happier with the incredible work they did, and are still hearing from... Read More family and friends who rave about the food. Time and again, couples approaching their wedding day are told to be sure to "enjoy the moment," and with their consummate knowledge of the ins and outs of big events, careful preparation, incredible food, and warm, professional staff, Bridge Creek truly created an environment in which we could do just that. Huge thanks to Jamie for working so hard and making the process so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Chris H

My wife and I hired Bridge Creek to cater our Wedding at Indian Ridge Preserve in Highland, and we couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out. Our main contact was Jamie, and she was spectacular - attentive, friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. She... Read More answered the millions of questions we had quickly and thoroughly, and was a calming presence throughout the entire planning process. She was an absolute delight to work with. Now on to the food! We loved everything they cooked up, and so did our guests. We decided to go with three dinner stations - steak, Italian food, and a taco bar, and all three were great. The hors d'oeuvres were super tasty as well. Our guests loved the variety. We had a delicious carrot cake and warm apple pies with cookies and canollis for dessert, and it all got eaten, which is a sign of success! Bridge Creek's entire staff was super professional, especially the captain, Aaron. He checked in on me and my wife to make sure we were happy and everything was going the way we planned, which was very comforting. Their prices are very competitive compared to other caterers, and we highly recommend going with Bridge Creek for your Hudson Valley wedding - they helped make our wedding perfect!