Bridge Creek Catering

We're a full-service caterer specializing in unique and personalized weddings serving the Hudson Valley. Our talented and experienced staff will lead you through the planning process--from creating a quality, locally-sourced menu specifically for you all the way to the big day, we're here to help!

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegan, Vegetarian

Passed Appetizers, Food + Catering

30 Jenkinstown Road, New Paltz, NY (845) 255-9234

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Jeffrey D

Bridge Creek Catering provided us with a great catered wedding in our backyard. Between organizing the rentals and delivering delicious food, our expectations were exceeded in every way. Thanks to the Bridge Creek team for helping us have a memorable wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Jeffrey D

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Margaret G

Bridge Creek provided amazing, delicious food and incredible service for our wedding: I would happily work with them again. My husband and I love to cook and host dinners, so serving good food to our guests was a high priority for us. Bridge Creek had so many great and exciting... Read More meal options to choose from (we went with red-wine & rosemary marinated lamb with a lemon chutney, lemon-saffron-golden raisin chicken, and a lemon-spinach risotto as our mains), but were also happy to work with me to create a different vegetarian dish option. The tiramisu they made for dessert got so many guest raves afterwards. All of the food was really delicious: I'd absolutely eat any (all!) of it again. Further, our "captain," or on-site team manager, set up everything beautifully and kept the whole event running smoothly. She even made sure we had refills of our drinks when we sat down for dinner after the cocktail hour! BCC also provided a personal plate of appetizers for me and my husband after our ceremony, so we definitely got to eat everything without having to track down any servers, which is a simply brilliant idea. Other notes: We rented tables, linens, plates, etc through BCC as well, since our venue only provided chairs. BCC can't accomodate GF guests, but I appreciated that they were forthcoming about this restriction and didn't have any problem with us providing separate food for one of our guests.

2017-01-07T08:19:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the wonderful review. Sorry you thought we didn’t do gluten free. Just so anyone reading this review knows, we actually do entirely gluten free weddings.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Mike L

We can't recommend Bridge Creek Catering enough. The food at our September 2016 wedding was incredible - we were so impressed and our guests couldn't stop raving! But Bridge Creek does so much more than just make great food; they also made sure the entire reception went smoothly... Read More from set-up to clean-up. We can honestly say that our wedding was completely stress-free and it was largely thanks to Bridge Creek! And just as important to us as day-of execution was the constant support and guidance from Jamie throughout the planning process. She truly went above and beyond to answer questions and help us make decisions. Thank you to Jamie and the Bridge Creek team for a delicious and successful wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ann Marie g

Excellent organisation, service and food. Our daughter got married in an historical barn in Beacon. We live overseas and have no family or friends in or near Beacon, which makes the planning of a wedding very challenging. Bottom line is, we could not have done it , if it... Read More hadn't been for Bridge Creek Catering. They organised all the rental, they had great food, professional and friendly staff. After the reception, they cleaned up and took care of the rental with speed and efficiency.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Claire L

Choosing Bridge Creek catering for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process. Not only was the end result absolutely delicious (and beautiful!), but Jamie and Phil were incredibly patient, responsive, and flexible throughout the... Read More year leading up to the wedding. Jamie and Phil work with you to create a perfect party for your budget, handle all of the coordination with the rental company, and even provide wedding coordination services for the day of. I would be remiss if I didn't also commend the amazing Bridge Creek staff, who were true professionals during the cocktail hour and reception -- they stayed calm, friendly, and competent during an unexpected hurricane that knocked out all of the power in our tent, and most importantly, they stayed! Everyone at Bridge Creek was instrumental in making our wedding the event we had hoped for and in saving it in an emergency! I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Claire L

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brendan M

My husband and I were so lucky to have found Bridge Creek - from day one to the day after, Jamie and her team were such fun to work with, always calm, and usually three steps ahead. We could not have been happier with the incredible work they did, and are still hearing from... Read More family and friends who rave about the food. Time and again, couples approaching their wedding day are told to be sure to "enjoy the moment," and with their consummate knowledge of the ins and outs of big events, careful preparation, incredible food, and warm, professional staff, Bridge Creek truly created an environment in which we could do just that. Huge thanks to Jamie for working so hard and making the process so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Chris H

My wife and I hired Bridge Creek to cater our Wedding at Indian Ridge Preserve in Highland, and we couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out. Our main contact was Jamie, and she was spectacular - attentive, friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. She... Read More answered the millions of questions we had quickly and thoroughly, and was a calming presence throughout the entire planning process. She was an absolute delight to work with. Now on to the food! We loved everything they cooked up, and so did our guests. We decided to go with three dinner stations - steak, Italian food, and a taco bar, and all three were great. The hors d'oeuvres were super tasty as well. Our guests loved the variety. We had a delicious carrot cake and warm apple pies with cookies and canollis for dessert, and it all got eaten, which is a sign of success! Bridge Creek's entire staff was super professional, especially the captain, Aaron. He checked in on me and my wife to make sure we were happy and everything was going the way we planned, which was very comforting. Their prices are very competitive compared to other caterers, and we highly recommend going with Bridge Creek for your Hudson Valley wedding - they helped make our wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Chison H

Bridge Creek Catering are very friendly, they work hard and the food and drinks were excellent at our wedding in the Hudson Valley in September. Jamie was a pleasure to work with, so friendly and communicative despite numerous changes to menu, guest count, seating arrangements,... Read More drinks, you name it! They did a fantastic job of incorporating everything we wanted into our wedding food and drinks, which was a blend of Western and Asian dishes. Some dishes turned out better than others, but overall the quality was very good. Wedding cake was beautiful, and delicious. Canapes were excellent and well presented, cocktails were done well. .

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Diana N

BCC were our best vendor partner to work with. Jamie was fantastic from the outset of our experience - extremely organized, professional and just very pleasant to work with. Her team of staff on our wedding day were equally professional and nice. The food was superb. We had... Read More many compliments on how good and plentiful it was. Some guests even told us it was the best wedding food they had ever had! BCC runs a tight operation and they really brought their A-game to our special day. I would highly recommend working with the wonderful Jamie and her team.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Rachael H

We loved working with Bridge Creek so much. We just got married in August and my husband and I loved fell in love with Bridge Creek during our first visit. Their presentation of what to expect was sophisticated and also incredibly comfortable and the food was spectacular. But... Read More you know, companies can be the best salesmen and sell you on an idea of how they are when you first meet because they want you to buy -- they want to make the deal. This was not the case with Bridge Creek at all. They really lived up to their promise and beyond. They're a catering company, but they also really helped to put our wedding together as a whole. Jamie is a kind, sweet and genuine person with a professionalism that will put your heart at ease (your event will run so smoothly) and her easy-goingness makes her the best to have around your wedding. I had to travel for work for the majority of my wedding planning and my husband was really busy at work, too. Jamie was always available and really helped to put out a lot of fires. We had an outdoor wedding at Windrift Hall (on a huge property) with about 75 guests. We only knew her for a short while, but it was really nice looking over and seeing Jamie during our reception, because everything went so smoothly, the food was great and she felt someone who really cared.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Leigh C

We love BC!!!! We had a wonderful experience with them during our wedding planning and can't say enough good things about them. Book them now if you want to have amazing food, great service, and an easy time planning the details :) First of all, their food is absolutely... Read More amazing. They can make anything you want, and it's all delicious. My husband is Filipino, and we asked for a special Filipino appetizer, and they nailed it! It was so good! Also, leading up to the wedding, the service was wonderful. Jamie is incredible and always super responsive, helpful, and best of all, so positive all the time. She is so great to work with and always answered all our questions and made sure no detail was missed. We miss planning with her already! During our wedding, everything went off without a hitch. Our guests raved about the food and the service was perfect. We went through BC for our wedding cake - we were a little worried about it since we didn't get to do a traditional cake tasting, but it was perfect. People raved about the cake, and it looked just like the sample pictures we sent. BC also went above and beyond when we had issues with our rehearsal dinner. The place we were having it lost their chef a couple months prior to our wedding. So, we reached out to BC asking if they could cater it. They were so quick with the quotes and worked with us for our budget needs. Jamie did a site visit and was so organized with everything. Unfortunately, due to issues with the venue, we had to move our rehearsal dinner. Phil was so great and even looked at a few options where we could move our rehearsal dinner and still have it catered by BC. We ended up finding a restaurant that worked perfectly for us, and BC was so amazing and let us cancel the catering. Their class at handling this situation was perfect and showed what a trustworthy business they are. We couldn't recommend BC more. If you hire them, invite us so we can come eat the food!!!! :)

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Kristine B

Couldn't have found a better catering service! responded quickly and also very flexible. The food was out of my this world, the options unlimited and executed flawlessly. One of the biggest things to consider with bridgecreek is there is no hidden charges. No corking fee no... Read More cake cutting fee. Everything is in the price they quote you. Fantastic when keeping to a budget. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful, even with our other services like the photographer and DJ. I strongly recommend bridgecreek!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Caitlin N

The crew at Bridge Creek Catering did such an amazing job at our wedding!! We were married at the Brotherhood Winery on 6/6/2015. Bridge Creek was wonderful throughout the whole planning process. Phil and Jamie were extremely accessible and helpful as well as kind and courteous... Read More thought our many menu changes. They always said "Of course we can do that!" even when our requests weren't necessarily on their list. They set up our tables and had beautiful platters for the appetizers and the dinner food was absolutely delicious!!! I am so grateful that we chose them for our wedding- they made our day feel even more special!! Thank you again Bridge Creek- Ari and Caitlin

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Anna R

AMAZING!!!!!! Jamie is absolutely amazing. Use this caterer! She was extremely organized and so helpful from day one. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect for us. She took care of and presented every single detail to us, we did not have to worry... Read More about a thing! She even joined us on a site visit on her day off. Every single interaction was pleasant and wonderful & she responded promptly to every email. She helped us find options that suited our needs and our budget. The food was awesome. We did stations: Mexican, Asian, & Steak. The Asian station had different noodle options served in Chinese to-go containers with chopsticks--the guests loved it! They used my Great Grandmother's recipe for the cake, which was such a special touch. Jamie handled and took care of things that were not even on our radar. We are so grateful. I can't recommend this company more! They are a well oiled machine and were able to give us exactly what we wanted. Everything was so personal and so wonderful.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Jess F

BCC was fantastic from Day 1 through the wedding day. Jamie was extremely organized, helpful and responsive with every question or concern. We got so many compliments on the food. Everything was just amazing and they handled the rain very well! I would highly recommend BCC... Read More again.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Lindsay K

This caterer just blew us away with all the vegetarian options and the food was divine and plenty for our sit down family style wedding. The desserts were the biggest hit, with delicious cupcakes and pies. The planning by Jamie and the execution on site was seamless. This... Read More included the setup and cleanup as well. No one waited for a drink the entire time and the bartenders were a hit. A big thank you!!! Married 9/19/15 at Surprise Lake Summer Camp

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Sarah H

Bridge Creek was a fabulous caterer for my wedding. Our primary contact was Jamie, who was extremely professional, pleasant, and responsive. She was incredibly informative and receptive to our ideas at our initial tasting, and she was so supportive throughout the process. At... Read More one point my mom, my husband, our coordinator, and myself were sending Jamie multiple emails a day, and she handled it gracefully and with great communication. The weather did not cooperate the day of our outdoor wedding, but the Bridge Creek staff was incredibly supportive and flexible, and we had no issues. They handled all of our rentals in addition to the food and did a great job with both--our guests are still raving about the food! All in all, a great experience.

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Jolie M

My husband and I decided to get married in my parents' back yard on our family dairy farm. We chose Bridge Creek Catering for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased! From start to finish they were wonderful to work with. Jamie was our primary contact throughout the... Read More planning process and she was amazing! She took all of our ideas and made them come to life, keeping in mind our budget. She was lovely to work with and answered emails and phone calls promptly. Bridge Creek took care of all of the rental coordination, which is not an easy task for a back yard wedding, especially when the guest list is 160. There were a few things we needed last minute (as in two days before the wedding!), and they made it happen. The staff set up everything perfectly on our wedding day and were great throughout the night. The food was DELICIOUS and we got tons of compliments from our guests. They even made poutine as our late night snack, and since my husband and half of our guests were Canadian this was a hit! Because Bridge Creek was so wonderful in all of their coordination, it took the stress off of me, my groom, and our families and we were able to enjoy our perfect day and night to the fullest! We would highly recommend Bridge Creek to anyone getting married in the area!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Kathryn M

I must say when my daughter first told my husband and I that she wanted a backyard reception with 160 guests, we were a bit skeptical that we could pull it off. The best thing we ever did was contact Bridge Creek who guided us every step of the way. Jamie was a pleasure to work... Read More with, taking care of all of the details with regard to the food and rentals and was always available if we had any questions. Phil came out to the house and mapped out the ideal spot for the reception tent and cocktail hour. The appetizers and meal were amazing! Our captain Renee and staff were very courteous and attentive, making sure our guests were happy throughout the night. Renee took care of every detail ( table decorations, candles, lights, etc.) so I could relax and enjoy the party. Our guests are still raving about the wedding! We highly recommend Bridge Creek! We can’t thank them enough for a truly magical wedding reception! Kathy & Ed Menendez, Walden, NY

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Andrea G

From the second I started speaking with Jamie from Bridge Creek I knew they had to be our wedding caterer. She walked through everything with us step by step to ensure we left no stone unturned but to also help is enjoy this process. The whole team at Bridge Creek was truly... Read More amazing, I wasn't stressed even for a second because I knew were in good hands. And on our wedding day, I was right, everything was so on point and the staff was superb (of course the food was amazing as well!!) I recommend Bridge Creek to anyone getting married in the Hudson Valley and is looking for a caterer that will not only supply good food but also be with you the whole way and help you. I truly can't rave enough about their services. Every couple should be so lucky!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Alexandra D

Jamie and the Bridge Creek Catering team were a pleasure to work with. They presented all the menu and ancillary options (flatware, seating, etc.) in a very professional and transparent manner, from the initial meeting 9 months in advance of the event up until final planning in... Read More the last weeks. Overall, it ended up costing a bit more than we had planned for a 200 person outdoor party but the company did not disappoint. I think they offer a fair value given the quality and attention to detail. Day of the event, the food was fantastic and the service impeccable -- attentive, calm, flexible, and well-choreographed. Their help planning the event made everything go smoothly and stress free. Based on my experience, I can't recommend Bridge Creek enough for their service and quality.

Very particular & very pleased with Bridge Creek!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Anna S

After meeting several catering companies we were exhausted and simply looking for someone who was not pushy, who had current and interesting ideas about food and who was willing to work to make sure we got exactly what we envisioned and wanted. This is exactly what we got and... Read More more from Phil and Bridge Creek. Every step from handling rentals, making time to visit showrooms, reworking things to fit our budget and coordinating the timeline for the event was covered and greatly executed. Very professional staff and an overall pleasure! The food was excellent and our guests are still chatting over it!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Andreea R

Bridge Creek catered our wedding and we had the most pleasant experience from start to finish. Phil has been very professional, flexible, accommodating, responsive and overall a pleasure to work with. On the day of the wedding the staff were creative, pro-active, efficient and... Read More kept the event running smoothly. We can't say enough about Bridge Creek Catering and their professionalism. Please consider them for your next event, you won't regret it.