Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club

Hoffman Estates, IL

Book Your Wedding with Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club

A BALLROOM IN HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL

Glorious gardens, rolling fairways and greens and breathtaking sunsets are what a bride and groom can expect when hosting their wedding at the Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club. This indoor and outdoor wedding venue is located less than an hour outside of Chicago, Illinois, in the suburb of Hoffman Estates. There are plenty of activities to enjoy in the area, such as shopping, parks or taking a stroll in the nearby gardens at Goebbert’s Farm and Garden Center. There are many hotels to choose from in the surrounding area for out-of-town guests or a wedding night stay for the bride and groom.

Outdoor Ceremony Space. The Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club provides a stunning outdoor location for the wedding ceremony. The bride and groom will take their vows in front of an open-air gazebo with a waterfall and lush trees as the backdrop. This area includes the setup of white chairs and use of the area for up to one hour. The outdoor area measures 8,200 square feet and can accommodate 250 guests. A social hour can also be held in this area, with a fee for setup, tables and a bar.

Banquet Room. The indoor banquet room can accommodate up to 250 seated guests and allows for plenty of room for a dance floor and guests to mingle. The room is elegantly decorated and surrounded by large windows that look out over the golf course.

An event consultant is assigned to the bride and groom when choosing the Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club. The consultant helps to personalize and execute all the finer details that the couple desires on their wedding day, including referrals to preferred vendors.

The couple’s budget and personal style is always taken into consideration when planning everything from the menu to the layout of the ceremony and reception. The catering options allow for a plated meal, a buffet style service or food stations. Cocktail hours, desserts and coffee stations are also available.

The wedding package includes butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, wine service with dinner, a champagne toast for all guests and four hours of call brand bar service. The venue also includes a custom wedding cake in its package. The venue can provide white tablecloths, linen napkins, place cards and a gift table. Candles and mirrors are also available.

The Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club is an all-around scenic and pleasant place to host a wedding celebration. The to-be-weds can also take advantage of the following extra perks:

• A 10 percent discount is offered to a bride and groom holding their nuptial celebration on a Friday or Sunday, excluding holiday weekends
  • The beautiful championship golf course at the Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club is a great place for the groom and his wedding entourage to enjoy some time together before the wedding day; lessons are offered also
  • Bridal suite available

Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club

Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club provides a spacious clubhouse paired with elegant decor and exceptional cuisine. Our intimate banquet rooms and outdoor ceremony area accommodate groups up to 250. Our banquet rooms offer guests a breathtaking view of our 18-hole championship golf course.

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1400 Poplar Creek Drive, Hoffman Estates, IL (847) 781-3658

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Ryan C

Hands down AMAZING!! My wife and I had our wedding in September here. We had 130 guests. The garden setting was amazing, Although it's at a golf course you would not even know because of how secluded and intimate they make it feel. It's a beautiful garden with water features... Read More and a gazebo at the center. Our wedding pictures turned out PERFECT!! The staff was hands down the best!! Before finding this gem my wife and I looked around and talked to many other venues around Chicagoland. All the other venues looked at us like dollar signs. Jennifer and her staff looked at us like family. They were so helpful and responded quickly with any questions or concerns we had. The food was outstanding. Highly recommend the late night burgers. Our guests loved them. My wife and I couldn't have been happier to have had our special day here. Thank you Jennifer and Diane for everything!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kaitlyn K

My husband and I got married on 9/17/16 and everything was absolutely STUNNING and GORGEOUS!!!! Jennifer and her team were so great and went above and beyond for us. Honestly everything was perfect and more then I could have ever imagined on our wedding day! Jennifer was always... Read More so sweet, kind, helpful and there whenever I needed her or had any questions she was there. Our guest till this day still talk about how perfect, beautiful and smooth our wedding day went. The food is AMAZING and the golf course is GORGEOUS to capture those special moments!! Everything about Bridges of Poplar Creek is amazing and beautiful and everyone there is so great to work with!! We cant thank you enough for everything ..we want to relive our wedding over and over again!! We cant wait for our next opportunity to have another event with you! Thank you so much!! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lynne C

I attended a wedding at Bridges of Poplar Creek on Saturday October 1st. The venue was beautiful. The food, not only wonderful but was hot when served. Many weddings/events that you attend you witness picked over plates by the guests, not here. But what stood out more than... Read More the venue and the food was the staff. Upon arriving for the reception cocktail hour, my husband and I experienced a slight confusion when the table our place card had us assigned to, was full. I spoke to a young lady and asked for assistance. In short order, the wedding planner and venue representative discovered that the place card simply had the wrong table number on it and helped us find the correct table. Sometime later, when dinner was being served, that young lady from earlier passed by me and said that she was so happy to see that I had found my table. And upon seeing the smiles and laughter of the entire table, also commented on what a great table it was. She wished me a wonderful evening and was off to finish what she was doing. I was thoroughly impressed that this young lady, with everything going on during a reception, not only remembered our very brief interaction from earlier, but that she personally followed up with me. Customer service is often what sets apart a good venue from one that is lacking. My experience at Bridges of Poplar Creek tells me that you can rest assured that you and your guests will experience impeccable customer service and have a wonderful event!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Alaina K

We are so glad we chose Bridges of Poplar Creek for our wedding ceremony and reception and to have had Jennifer coordinate and supervise it! Jennifer responded timely to all of our questions and worked with our vendors. There was a 90% chance of rain on our wedding day, and... Read More Jennifer worked with us by the minute to keep us updated about the ceremony location. Fortunately, we were able to have our wedding ceremony outside, and the staff worked flawlessly to set it up. We were also able to take the golf carts around to get pictures on the gorgeous grounds. Bridges of Poplar Creek took a lot of the stress out of wedding planning by providing an amazing cake vendor (included in the price), setting up our decorations, and providing all of the minor things we didn't think about. The food was also amazing; our guests are still complimenting it after almost 2 weeks. We couldn't have chosen a better venue!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Felicia J

I attended a wedding here this past weekend, and I had a horrible experience. At first, I was optimistic because the environment was beautiful. Unfortunately, the food and service were poor. For example, the serving portions were very small and the vegetables were under cooked.... Read More I was the only vegan at the table, and I had to ask for my plate several minutes after everyone else was served. The staff seemed to have forgotten about me. Also, the waitress was abrupt when asking me whether my child wanted the kids meal or not. All I saw was the waitress's back after my daughter told me she wanted the kids meal. Soon after toasting the bride and groom, the servers came to take away the champagne glasses before we were finished drinking. In fact, my cousin lifted up her glass for a toast and the waitress grabbed the glass out of her hand. My cousin told her " I am not done with my drink." and the waitress responded " Well, you are now!" in a mean tone. Then, after dessert, all the bottles of wine, even full bottles, were spirited away from the tables. Also, the waitress tried to confiscate some gluten free prepackaged cupcakes I brought in for my sisters. I guess you need to guard any food or drink with your life for fear that it will be taken away from you. In short, I do not recommend this place.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Matthew K

My wife and I had our wedding at Bridges of Poplar Creek in June of 2016 and we both agree it was the best day of our lives. This was in no small part due to the support staff at Bridges of Poplar Creek and the beautiful venue they support. Jennifer and Brian were courteous... Read More and professional from the first moment we met them. My wife and I had a great feeling about the venue and staff right away, and Jennifer in particular was amazing to work with. She was attentive and interested in making sure our special day was truly amazing. The planning process was very smooth, the staff was very organized and thorough. Every call, meeting, and rehearsal showed how professional the staff at Bridges is. On the day of the wedding, Jennifer and Brian bent over backwards to ensure my wife and I had the perfect day. Jennifer in particular was attentive to our needs and after all was said and done, we feel she played a huge role in the success of our day. The rest of the staff at Bridges played a huge role, from the kitchen, wait, and bar staff. When my wife and I will think back on our wedding day, we will not only remember the ceremony and reception, but those who helped us in making the day a huge success. Bridges of Poplar Creek made sure every need was met and it felt like our big day was also their big day too. We are truly appreciative of Jennifer and Brian, along with the rest of the staff, and they deserve more than the 5 stars I am able to give them for this rating.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Emily K

If you're looking for a venue that has it all: ambience, beauty, service and the best staff. You've found it. Jennifer is amazing, she's an experienced professional and made everything so easy and smooth. My wedding day was the best day of my life and I owe a lot of the credit... Read More to Jennifer and her team at Poplar Creek!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 KRISTEN M

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Bridges of Poplar Creek and it was perfect! From the first time we walked in, the staff was so helpful. When we saw the gazebo area for the outdoor wedding, we were sold! It was so beautiful and the atmosphere was just what we were... Read More looking for. We loved that we could have our cocktail hour outdoor where our ceremony was held. Jennifer and her staff did an amazing job answering all of our questions and helping up plan the perfect day! She was very easy to get a hold of, work with, and knowledgeable about other local vendors. Nancy took our decorations and visions for the reception room and made them come to life! Our guests have continued to tell us how wonderful everything was from the service, to the food, to the location. Everyone had a wonderful time celebrating! We could not have asked for a better staff to work with!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Daria E

Picking Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club for my wedding ceremony and reception was one of there best decisions that I have ever made. The whole property is beautiful, it provides a lot of opportunities for great wedding photos. We got married outside at the gazebo, which... Read More was decorated with flowers. Our guests loved cocktail hour outside at their beautiful stone bar. The whole wedding party really enjoyed taking golf carts and talking pictures on the golf course. Reception room was decorated absolutely beautiful! I loved the layout of the room and coral bows on all chairs. Food was delicious and many of my guests still tell me how good it tasted. We were able to make all of this happen thanks to Jennifer, who really helped us for entire year. All servers, bartenders and just people who helped us with organizing at Bridges at Poplar Creek were extremely nice and helpful.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kelly B

We got married on September 30th. The venue was absolutely beautiful, and the food was amazing. People are still talking about it!!! The staff was very accommodating, quick responses and had plenty of options. They are honest, and tell you everything you should expect. I'd... Read More encourage you to go in and speak with them and get a sneak peak! We worked with Jennifer throughout the planning process, and Brian was our coordinator that day. The day was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Mishemma J

A truly wonderful experience!!! Jennifer Fuller is an amazing person. Jennifer, Diane, and Brian were very accommodating and responsive through out our entire process. The facility is beautiful, with everything you desire for an outdoor wedding. Our wedding and reception went... Read More off without a hitch thanks to Jennifer and her fabulous team. We had a very joyous experience.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Christina D

Absolute amazing venue! We recently had our wedding here on September 2nd, and I couldn't have asked for a better day. When we were searching for venues, I wanted either a garden or a beach wedding and although my husband was a fan of golf courses, I was not. When we found... Read More this venue with an enclosed but open garden area with a beautiful gazebo and an amazing indoor reception area, and perfect greenery for pictures for a reasonable price, it was hard to pass it up. We immediately booked it!! The staff is amazing. Jennifer and Diane were so responsive by phone and email; it was nice working with people who are not only friendly, but so willing to help. They answered every and any question we had, and it made us feel at ease. We had about 130 guests, and it was a very spacious venue with plenty of room...we felt at ease the entire night. The food was fantastic and we got so many nice comments from our guests on the food and venue. I will recommend this venue to everyone and anyone. We couldn't have had a better day...thank you, Bridges, for making this possible for us!! :)

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Patrice F

We just had our wedding on 8/21/2016 and it was PERFECT! Jennifer F. was wonderful through the entire process. The venue has a beautiful gazebo, where we held our ceremony. Both our guests and vendors raved about how gorgeous everything was. We are so happy we chose Bridges of... Read More Poplar Creek! I just wish we could re-live the day over again😁

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Diana K

Ryan and I were so lucky to have Jennifer help us plan our ceremony and reception at the Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club. She made the entire wedding planning process so easy for the both of us. We had planned on having our ceremony and cocktail hour outside, but due to... Read More weather, we were unable to. Although devastating, I cannot thank Jennifer enough for being so calm and flexible during the time we needed to make a decision whether it should be an indoor or outdoor ceremony. If you do plan on getting married outside, just know that it is just beautiful for an outdoor ceremony. You really don't need any decorations! Not only was the wedding planning part stress-free, but Jennifer and her staff made sure that our night was also stress-free. We truly didn't have a care in the world. We also had raving reviews about the food from our guests! We couldn't recommend a more beautiful venue or a nicer team to take care of you from start to finish.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Christine W

Having my wedding here was the BEST decision I made! I LOVED everything about this place! Jennifer was wonderful to work with, she was kind, caring, helpful, and very accommodating! The entire staff was friendly and helpful too. I loved all of the opportunities for photos and... Read More being able to go onto the golf course for more pictures. I would highly recommend this place for your next special occasion.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Miranda C

We had our wedding reception at Poplar Creek and the whole evening went so smoothly! Everything from the first email I sent to Jennifer to cleaning up after the reception was perfectly taken care of. Jennifer responded to my emails very quickly and answered all of my questions.... Read More She is so sweet! I had a couple last minute changes with how many people were coming to the wedding and it was no problem; I even had a change the day of and they took care of it right away. The food was fantastic and many of our guests have told me they loved it! It is well worth the price. Everything the day of was on time. The bakery Poplar Creek works with is wonderful as well. The tasting there was so fun and they made such a beautiful cake! My husband and I couldn’t decide which filling we liked better, so they did half the cake with one filling and half with the other at no extra fee (cake is included with booking poplar creek, they’re not just a prefered vendor). A few tips: 1. Certain days/time of the year may be better if you cannot afford the minimum. Just ask if there’s anything they can do. Our wedding was on a Sunday and that was much better for our budget than a Friday. 2. The one thing I wish I had done differently is ask them to set aside two of each appetizer so my husband and I could have tried all of them since we were late to cocktail hour.

Wedding at Bridges of Poplar Creek

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 judy m

We got married May 16th 2015 and could not have been happier with the venue and the staff . When we first met with them they were very willing to work with us on making our vision come to life. I wanted a beautiful out door space and we looked alot and for being located in the... Read More burbs it was the best of everywhere we looked In the planning stages they had plenty of recommendations about DJ's Florist etc. The food was excellent the staff was very attentive . I would recommend them it anyone I know getting married or even a location for showers etc.I enjoyed them so much I am looking for another reason to throw a party over there again.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Keri Ann P

Bridges of Poplar Creek was everything and more I could have hoped for on our wedding day. Jennifer helped me all along the way- always very prompt and helpful when I had questions. The venue is gorgeous. Everyone kept telling me how perfect a setting it was. The banquet rooms... Read More are nice as well. The staff the night of my wedding were amazing and always asking the groom and I and our parents if they could get/ do anything for us- this to me makes a great staff and left an impression on me. The food was spectacular- another compliment we receive often when people talk about our wedding. They help set up the reception site so it was one less thing the bride has to worry about. I have nothing negative to say about Bridges. They made our special day perfect and went above and beyond. We will remember our wedding and their great hospitality fondly.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 DONNA E

Our wedding was anything but ordinary with elements of both Western and Indian culture, and Bridges of Popular Creek was the perfect venue to meet our complex needs!!! The coordinator was excellent in assisting us for months prior. A whole team from the venue met with us days... Read More before the wedding to ensure it went off without a hitch, which it did. Our love for Bridges of Popular Creek started many months prior though when we first saw the outdoor setting with the gazebo, beautiful flowers, and 2 bridges. My husband and I both immediately felt this was the spot!!! Even with all 250 guests the setting was warm and intimate. The day was a dream come true!!! Thank you to all at Bridges of Popular Creek!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jennifer W

I love Bridges of Poplar Creek and I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding venue. The gazebo area is stunning and will make your wedding ceremony so special. Jennifer and Joe were beyond helpful and organized almost everything. They truly give you a... Read More chance to enjoy your wedding. The food is fantastic. The bakery made an amazing cake. The room for the reception was so spacious. They make sure the bride and groom are taken care of all day and night. We took photos during our cocktail hour and couldn't try our appetizers. They had a plate with all of our appetizers at our table. They were the appropriate temperature too. The service was like that throughout the entire day and night. We loved every minute of our wedding and we knew we chose the right place.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Sarah P

We just had our wedding at bridges of poplar creek on September 18th, 2015. I have nothing but good things to say about the venue and the staff. Everyone from day one has been nothing but welcoming and helpful. During our rehearsal the entire staff made sure that their guests... Read More were comfortable, happy and they made sure all my bossy bride needs were met :p. They did everything to make sure we had a perfect day.! We were not sure if we were going to be able to do it outside in front of the beautiful garden and gazebo because of the weather so we did our rehearsal inside where there were two beautiful banquet rooms. The day of our wedding we made the decision to set up our ceremony outside and it ended up being a beautiful day! You don't even need added decorations and flowers to make your ceremony beautiful! With the beautiful white Gazebo and amazing garden with the sound of the waterfall as the background was absolute perfection. I would reccomend bridges is poplar creek to anyone! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect spot to say I do. Thank you so much Jennifer and all your staff for being so kind, generous and helpful. Aj and I are so pleased with our experience. Thank you again. !

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Matthew G

The Bridges of Poplar Creek was amazing! The outdoor ceremony space is beautiful. Flowers, plants and a waterfall surround a perfect white gazebo. The space is intimate for a ceremony which allows guests to feel more a part of the ceremony. The cocktail hour is also right... Read More outside in the same space and is a perfect place for guests to mingle and grab a bite to eat and drink. The reception was indoors and features a balcony with views of the golf course. The food was good and the bartenders did a nice job all night serving drinks. We did a lot of DYI decorations, which the staff was more than happy to accommodate, and the reception looked amazing. The real standout here is the staff. Jennifer is amazing to work with and will respond to you emails/calls within minutes if not hours. She really helped us with everything leading up to the big day and made great suggestions of her own. On the day of, Joe made sure everything was going smoothly and even went the extra mile a few times. He anticipated things we needed and made us feel at home. If you want to really personalize your wedding, feel comfortable during the process and find a great value for the price, this is a perfect place for your ceremony and reception.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Caitlyn L

We had both our wedding ceremony and reception at Bridges. The place is absolutely beautiful both outside and inside! I worked with Jennifer to plan the details of my day. From day one she was extremely helpful with all my questions. She was very easy to work with and answered... Read More emails quickly. She helped to ensure my day went smoothly and made sure everything was the way I wanted it! She checked in with me multiple times throughout my wedding week to double check every detail, it was very reassuring! I also worked with Joe and Nancy. Joe was there all day and night making sure the day went exactly how I wanted it to. He was always around and always willing to help. My florist forgot my toss bouquet which I had mentioned to Joe. Joe and Nancy were able to make a toss bouquet out of decorative flowers around the venue, I was so impressed! The day could not have gone any better. I received multiple compliments on how pretty the venue was and how great the food was! The outdoor ceremony site by the gazebo was immaculate and Jennifer even arranged for the bridal party to take golf carts out on to the course to take pictures, it was a lot of fun! The whole staff was absolutely amazing and made me feel very special on my big day. I would recommend this venue to anyone in the northwest suburbs! My guests also enjoyed the slot machines in the bar area :)

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Cali S

I chose PC for my ceremony because it is simply stunning. It was everything I had dreamed of for a ceremony location. I chose to have my reception elsewhere because I did not like the feel of the banquet room. After booking my ceremony, I immediately received a call asking why I... Read More didn't book my reception there also. I felt slightly intimidated and pressured by that call. I requested to move my ceremony 30 minutes later but was told no, because that may impinge on their time for their next wedding (someone who would book ceremony and rehearsal.. nothing had been booked yet) even though my ceremony only lasted 30 min. They supplied a "wedding coordinator" who swore in front of our Pastor and truthfully caused more chaos than "coordination". He confused the wedding party on when they should walk out and even told me to walk out before my song started. Luckily I did not listen. He was asked to help prep the table under the gazebo with props we needed for our ceremony and forgot to do so. I noticed as I was standing up front in front of everyone, which required me to spend my time thinking of how to fix this casually instead of listening to our Pastor. They supplied a rain backup plan which held 150 people when we had 200 guests. As we were leaving, they voiced their frustration to my parents that we did not alert them ahead of time that guests would be visiting their bar. Instead of praising us for bringing $$ to their bar, they complained. Since they only had one bartender. Sorry, but they had two weddings scheduled that day.. you'd think they would know how to staff themselves accordingly. All our other vendors made us feel like a King and Queen. If it weren't for the beautiful ceremony site, I would've taken my $$$ elsewhere.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Sarah V

Just had our wedding here on 8/22/15 and it was fantastic!! What a breathtaking venue for the ceromony and reception! The outdoor space has a beautiful gazabo and waterfall! The staff was truly wonderful, they were very Accomadating and super helpful. They even allowed my dogs... Read More to be part of the Ceremony! Their commutation was great too, they always got back to me within a business day, which is always helpful when planning a wedding. Couldn't have asked for more. So glad we picked this places. All the guests loved it too. And the pricing was very reasonable as well. Highly recommend bridges!