Bridgeview Yacht Club

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Set on an evocative waterfront estate in the tiny Long Island village of Island Park, New York, Bridgeview Yacht Club is characterized by its verdant grounds and attractive courtyards. Couples and their guests have enough space to enjoy the ambience while getting those all important wedding photos. It is a suitable venue for a range of wedding events, including ceremonies, rehearsal dinners and receptions. There are several photographic backdrops and landmarks throughout the venue, including the docks and pier, vintage Ferris wheel and an ornate fountain set within a tranquil, enclosed courtyard.

The Cocktail Room. This area has a nautical, Nantucket decor and is ideal for mingling and receiving guests before the reception proper.

The Ballroom. The Ballroom is a grand and accommodating space that can host up to 400 guests for elegant dinners and dances. With elaborate draping on the ceilings and glittery chandeliers dotting the room, this venue is an ideal setting for formal wedding receptions.

Past wedding parties have praised Bridgeview Yacht Club's attentive in-house coordinators who display a genuine interest and satisfaction in planning and executing every detail according to custom specifications. They are also on hand throughout the event to keep things running smoothly—especially useful when dealing with larger guest counts.

Catering at this venue is also consistently ranked as one of its most positive features. Their standard 5-hour wedding package comprises of butler passed hors d'oeuvres, hot and cold gourmet display tables, food stations—including a butcher block carving station—and a champagne toast followed by a three-course dinner and dessert. Up to three selections can be made from the entrée menu. A number of upgrades are offered to further tailor the catering to specification. These include a vodka bar with hand carved ice sculpture, a raw seafood or professional sushi bar, a caviar station, an ice cream sundae bar, chocolate dipping station and authentic Viennese pastry display.

All the necessary amenities are provided for the reception including house linens, directional signage and place cards. Votive candles are also supplied by the venue to serve as decorative touches on cocktail tables. The wedding package also includes a 5-hour open bar with premium, top shelf liquors, bottled beers, wines and optional upgrades. Non-drinkers can enjoy a wider than usual selection of nonalcoholic beverages including frozen tropical drinks and juices.

While the staff at Bridgeview Yacht Club place an emphasis on custom planning and arrangements, there are extra perks provided for each wedding including:

• Bridal attendant
  • Parlor maids
  • Valet parking
  • Coat check

For the Times of Your Life

Bridgeview Yacht Club, the south shores premier waterfront catering facility. You can expect elegance and style while always only one wedding at time. You and your guests will privately enjoy our nantucket styled cocktail room, majestic ballroom and unique atmosphere that our waterfront offers.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Bow2010

80 Waterfront Boulevard, Island Park, NY (516) 432-2400

Amazing Venue, Beautiful Reception

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Lauren S

I cannot say enough about how amazing our wedding at Bridgeview was. Leading up to the wedding our banquet manager Sam was so helpful and responsive to my every question or concern, she truly was such a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process. The staff was so... Read More attentive the day of the wedding, and Sam & Eric did such an wonderful job to make sure everything went smoothly. The food was outstanding, venue is impeccable and I have had so much positive feedback from guests that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. It truly is such an amazing place and I will treasure the memories we made their for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Megan M

The only word that comes to my mind when I think about my wedding at Bridgeview Yacht Club is AMAZING. The food was delicious, the scenery is beautiful and the staff is out of this world. I booked my event with Samantha and she helped me SO MUCH! Sam was great with getting back... Read More to me whenever I had any questions. On the day of my wedding Tricia was my maitre de and Theresa was my bridal attendant. They were both so attentive to everything going on and made sure every part of the day ran smoothly. Afterwards, everyone was raving about the wait staff and how they never once had to look for someone to ask for anything, they were always attentive. At the end of the night all my decor pieces, bouquets and all the left over food was packed up neatly for me. I made a great decision having my wedding here, I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Stephannie C

I really wish I could give more than five stars...!!! SERIOUSLY! Everything about the process with Bridgeview was amazing. Our wedding coordinator Samantha was incredibly accessible and ready to answer every question imaginable. From start to finish, she was patient,... Read More knowledgeable, and pleasant. Bridgeview was super accommodating with our requests for decorations, and timeline. We did things a little differently, and they were totally receptive to that. The matire'd, Eric, was INCREDIBLE. He was my guiding hand, keep of time, and cooler of nerves. He has a stellar personality, and has a real talent for keeping things moving along. My bridal attendant, Laura, was awesome as well! She was ever-present, without being annoying--always ready to help me with my dress, with a drink, corralling all the little kids in our party. I received nothing but glowing compliments from every one of my guests. The place itself is gorgeous--spacious, clean, elegant. The combination of location and service is unparalleled. I cannot recommend Bridgeview enough!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 chelsea V

From the moment I walked into Bridgeview I fell in love with it. Sam and Eric are professional, caring and made our wedding the most perfect day. The room is grand but the staff makes it fit the size of your wedding. The staff at Bridgeview went above and beyond for the bridal... Read More party and the guest. The food and drinks are perfection and I still have guest talking about how amazing everything was. I could not recommend Bridgeview Yacht Club enough. Chelsea & Matt 11.26.16

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Anna S

My wedding was 10/15/16..and our experience here was everything we heard it would be and more. From start to finish we dealt with Eric, he met with us multiple times before the wedding to make sure he had every detail down so everything went smoothly the night of the wedding.... Read More The service was unbelievable, the food was great. We have received so many compliments on this venue. We loved every second of it, thank you Bridgeview for making our special day everything we could have hoped for!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kaitlin H

After visiting many venues in Long Island my fiancé and I were feeling kind of discouraged. Many venues were wedding factories and felt very impersonal. Then we walked into Bridgeview, once we walked in we were greeted with beautiful views and a warm staff. We worked with... Read More Samantha and she went above and beyond time and time again. Samantha gave her honest opinion when we were selecting our linens and food selections. She is a wealth of information and is always willing to answer all of your questions and address all of your concerns. Our wedding day was perfect. Guests keep telling us how great the food, service, and venue was weeks later. Multiple guests are telling us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Eric was our maitre d' and Theresa was our bridal attendant. They also went above and beyond making sure we had everything that we needed on our wedding day. The staff at Bridgeview cares and they go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding day meets all of your expectations and more. Our only regret was that we didn't eat at the cocktail hour because our guests keep telling us how good all of the different stations were.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Nicole L

Bridgeview Yacht Club was the best! Sam is so great to deal with and helped me plan the wedding of my dreams. Every guest raved about the food and the venue. I highly recommend Bridgeview.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Katherine L

In August, my Husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Bridgeview Yacht Club in Island Park, NY. It was amazing, everything we could have hoped for and much much more. Samantha was incredibly helpful throughout the whole planning part ranging from table layouts... Read More to decor to food choices and allowing us to really customize our experience to feel like a fairy tale. There was not one single concern about the party we were less than 100% satisfied with. I would definitely recommend working with her; when you plan a wedding there are so many tiny details and headaches you may get and Sam was really great keeping a handle on everything and making sure everything was covered and went perfectly like a puppeteer. Our ceremony was held outside in the courtyard which we were nervous about since the weather called for rain but we were very very impressed at how far the staff went to make it such an amazing event. They went into such detail even to remove seat cushions in preparation for rain that never came, and quickly place them in time for ceremony along with getting everything else just right. Then the entire reception was fantastic as well, we had meals to order based on menus we had printed and the staff made all accomodations and beautifully prepared the rooms and displays. We were really impressed at how politely and courteously all of the staff from bus boys to waitresses to bartenders and bathroom attendants treated our guests. The food... Keith is a magician in the kitchen. He was so helpful with us allowing us to make tweaks to the menu and accomodating for people that had concerns such as lactose intolerant or gluten-free. On top of all that the food was fantastic. Finally our bridal attendant (yes you definifely need one!!) Laura was great. She was bilingual (spanish) which was a great perk for some of our family and bridal party. She was really on top of us the whole time helping us to know what time it was and where we should be, helping us hide to get a few minutes to unwind throughout the whirlwind it feels like. Whenever we needed food or drinks she would have it ready for us the instant we ask. We didn't realize how important timing is throughout the wedding but between pictures, foods, dancing, more food and more dancing it was a real blessing that we had Laura on our team. Overall we were blown away with the experience. Everything was amazing and it really felt like a fairy tale wedding. The venue is fantastic, you get a beautiful sunset over the water with a nice view no matter the weather. There are amazing spots for pictures from the water to the fire place to the fountain or carriage, ferris wheel, courtyard and more. We rented out the bridal suite for the morning as well so all the bridesmaids and close family were able to get ready together and have hair stylists and makeup artists come do their work there. Cocktail hour was great in the entrance room, nicely decorated with open bar space and small and large tables for people to eat the great food. Then the main ballroom was beautiful. We had 185 guests at 19 tables and it was by no means cramped, leaving room to move, hang out at the bars or dance. Every single guest we have heard from has told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to (and that's a lot of weddings).

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

From day one, working with Samantha was great. She was super easy to reach and answered all questions quickly. She was a sweetheart and never strayed from staying professional even when there was a mistake on our end! She helped us a lot with decisions like table linen colors... Read More and food choices! She definitely sold us on the place! We had Eric as our maitre Dee and he was also wonderful!! He handled all situations with genuine concern and even went above and beyond when there was a mistake on our end. He greeted me day of the wedding and let me know he'd be in meetings before my day with the staff would start but gave me his cell number and reassured me if I needed anything he'd be here to help, and he really was!! I was treated like royalty and so were my family, bridal party and guests. He was right by mine and my husbands side throughout the night and anything we wanted, he made it happen! He even told us things we didn't even know we should ask or request. All decisions that needed to be made that night, he went through us such as how the outside ceremony set up looked, etc. Eric made us feel comfortable and calm throughout the whole process! Jocelyn was my bridal attendant and I was lucky to also have Victoria who was training that day. They were both excellent! I didn't even know they were basically always behind me until I went to go sit down, or needed water, etc. Jocelyn made me feel like a celebrity by blotting my face or pulling out my chair for me each time I sat down. I can go on and on about how special they made me feel. My guests raved about how well the service and food was! I can't say enough how perfect my night at the bridgeview was. I HIGHLY recommend getting married here! My night was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 maryanne m

My son and daughter-in law were married this passed Saturday (8/20/16) at the Bridgeview Yacht Club. It was an absolutely perfect day!!! From the food, venue and staff the day of the wedding, as well as the service leading up to their day, was a 10 out of 10! We worked with... Read More Samantha and Eric leading up to the wedding . Everything we had discussed prior and were promised was delivered the day of and it went off without a hitch! The Bridgeview was very accommodating to our needs and allowed us to customize the menu to give it a more personalized touch.The food was above and beyond delicious! Samantha was our maitre'd. She was on top of everything and made sure the day ran smoothly! Our bridal attendant Laura was unbelievable as well! She was their to cater to the bride and grooms every need! I can't thank Bridgeview Yacht Club enough for giving my son and daughter in-law the wedding of their dreams! I highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding venue to consider the Bridgeview. It's Monday and I am still receiving text messages and phone calls from our guests raving about the wedding!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Lisa M

I cannot say enough great things about Bridgeview and the staff. Our wedding was 6/25/16, we worked with Eric and he was absolutely amazing!!! From the beginning he was beyond easy to work with and every request we made he was able to get it done. My husband wanted a Rangers... Read More ice sculpture for the bar, Eric made it happen. The day of he was awesome, everything went perfectly!! The food was amazing all our guests were raving how great everything was. I would highly recommend Bridgeview and especially Eric!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Joanna M

Bridgeview yacht club was amazing!!! They literally made my wedding day perfect! I planned the whole thing with samantha who was professional and super helpful! Eric was the maitre de I meet him the weekend of the wedding he was fantastic and super accommodating. The venue is... Read More beautiful and they incorporated all my little touches in such a nice way. The food was pooh phenomenal. All the guests are still raving about it!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Clare O

My husband and I had our reception at Bridgeview on May 20, 2016 and it was without a doubt the most amazing night ever! Eric was an absolute delight to work with and he made our reception the best night of our whole lives. Everyone at the reception raved about the food and the... Read More service and we could not have been happier with everything.

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Nicole M

This venue exceeded all of our expectations!! My husband and I got married at Bridgeview last Friday, December 4th. I was originally drawn to the venue by its beauty both inside and out, but we were even more impressed by the service we received on the day of and in the weeks... Read More and months leading up to the big day. We worked primarily with Samantha. Whenever I contacted her with questions, she answered immediately and was extremely kind and accommodating. On the day of the wedding,Samantha and Eric were absolutely amazing. We were so pleased!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Maria A

Finding the right place to have my wedding reception was very difficult until we went to Bridgeview Yacht club. We got married August 22, 2015. We worked with Samantha during the planning and booking stages and I could not have asked for a better person to work with. Samantha... Read More was amazing she would reassure all my worries and concerns coming up to the wedding. Bridgeview and Samantha made my vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like come alive. Samantha and Eric both took such great care of my husband and I the day of our wedding, making sure we ate and always had a drink in hand! I have recommend Bridgeview to everyone I know that are getting married it the most beautiful place. Not to mention the food is out of this world! I still have people telling me what an amazing wedding We had! And it was all because Sam listened to every little detail we wanted. It was the most amazing day of our lives. We always say we wish we could do it again. Bridgeview Yacht Club was hands down the greatest place to have our wedding we could not have picked a better place to start our new chapter in life!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Patrice H

We were blown away by the beauty, service and affordability of the Bridgeview. I loved the variety of spaces, both indoor and outdoor, and the docks made for a great backdrop for photos. We felt like we were taken care of from the moment we walked through the door and didn't... Read More worry about a thing. Our guests raved about the space, service and food. I highly recommend the Bridgeview. -Patrice, married 8/8/15

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Carrie G

We just came back from our wedding at bridgeview on 8/9/2015 and I cannot stop smiling. From the start to finish the staff did an outstanding job. Kathy was our point person from start to finish and was amazing. She answered all my questions and always responded to my emails... Read More to make sure we had everything we needed. She was there all day on the day of our event (literally seeing us off into the limo at the end of the night). Laura our bridal attendant was by our side too and was so helpful and sweet. The food was amazing- we added the vodka bar and chocolate dipping station for dessert- our guests loved it ! The venue was beautiful. we even were able to do an outside ceremony!! I could not recommend BVYC more if you are. If you are considering booking your next event there, you cannot go wrong.

Bridgeview Yacht Club

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Graziella b

There are not enough good things that I could say about my experience at Bridgeview Yacht Club. I worked with Samantha, and she went above and beyond to give us the experience we envisioned. She responded to every e-mail promptly and respectfully. She has a fantastic sense of... Read More humor and a patient and warm demeanor and makes what could be, at times, a stressful situation so manageable. She bent over backwards to help bring our vision to life. She is reliable and understanding. She was one of the best people that I had the pleasure to work with during my engagement. We requested a lot of alterations to make the experience more personal, and they could not have been any more accommodating. Bridgeview was amazing the day-of. The food was incredible. Eric, our maitre'd was fantastic. He was one step ahead of the game the whole night. He was so much fun to be around and had such a positive and helpful presence. People truly keep talking about our wedding two months later.. The quality AND the quantity of food was unbelievable. I heard over and over that it was the best entrees people had ever had at a wedding. We had a lot of personal touches to our wedding, and this required a lot of extra work on behalf of the staff at Bridgeview. They were open to all of our ideas, and were so helpful in putting things together to make it happen. It was breathtaking. I want to host something every day for the rest of my life at Bridgeview :) That's how fantastic my experience was. If you are considering having something there, you will NOT regret it.

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Monique M

My husband and I were married at Bridgeview Yacht Club on 6/7/15. Thanks to Sam and Eric we had an AMAZING DAY AND EVENT! Samantha helped coordinate all our event details from start to finish she was so nice, attentive and helpful with answering my many mad bride questions.... Read More Even bringing up details that I didn’t know to plan for, which made the process so much easier. On the day of the event we along with our wedding party were so well taken care of by Eric we were able to enjoy the event and our guests! Eric made sure we ate, enjoyed our photobooth and would let us know what was coming next, where we needed to be and worked as the point person for our other vendors like DJ/Photographers to keep everyone on track. During our pictures our wedding party was treated to small service plates from the cocktail hour along with drinks. The food selections are amazing, our guests are still talking about how great the food was and we have also received many requests for the venue details for other prospective couples. Our favorite part of the day was having the entire venue to ourselves, we couldn't keep our guests in the ballroom because they were off exploring and taking breathtaking selfies. At the end of the night we were sent home with takeaway plates of all the entrée selections. We were so tired not from planning or the day itself but from partying hard!!! It’s great to know there are still venues out there with staff that love what they do, treat your big day as their own and let it show in their service and amenities. Bridgeview Yacht Club is a rare gem among many places that only see dollar signs when you mention a wedding. Their pricing is up front, clear with no hidden fees and your pictures have no choice but to be amazing with all of the beautiful landscapes this venue provides.

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Lesley

Bridgeview Yacht Club is the most AMAZING venue! Samantha and Eric worked so hard to make sure every single detail was absolutely perfect, including ones that we did not even think of ourselves. The food was absolutely amazing, the service was incredible and there are no words... Read More to even describe how beautiful the venue itself is. All of our guests could not stop raving about the food and the service- my family said countless times how amazed they were with how attentive their servers were the ENTIRE night. Samantha and Eric were both so incredibly attentive, organized, helpful and on top of literally EVERYTHING! Samantha helped us through the entire planning process, answered every single one of our questions and guided us with care and made us feel like we were her number one priority... not to mention she was my bridal attendant and my entire family was AMAZED at how extremely attentive she was from start to finish. My husband and I lost track of how many people told us this was the best wedding they have ever been to. Thank you so much Bridgeview!!! There is no better place in the world for a wedding!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 cara f

I recently had my wedding at Bridgeview Yacht Club and I cannot even put into words how wonderful my wedding was!! People have not stopped talking about it and complimenting everything about it - from the location, the food, the venue itself and above all, all of the fantastic... Read More people who work there! I had the pleasure of working with Samantha throughout the whole process and she went above and beyond!! I hope to be fortunate enough to have a 5 year anniversary party at Bridgeview and I would not change a thing! Thank you to everyone who made our day so great and unforgettable!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Samantha V

I just got married may 29, 2015 and i must say it was more then i expected. This place was beautiful and outstanding. Sam was amazing and helped with everything i needed leading up to my special day. I highly recommend going to her if you choose bridgeview. The food was... Read More delicious and all my guest had good things to say. The outdoor ceremony was amazing and the reception was just beautiful. You cant go wrong choosing bridgeview.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 Tracey M

From the day we stepped into Bridgeview to view the site to the day after the wedding, everything was perfect. Not only was it beautiful, private and a great size, Samantha and Eric were so amazing. They were there with us every step of the way in planning and on the day, we... Read More didn't need to do anything, they were there with a drink, guiding the crowd and just making sure our day was perfect. The next day when we picked up our things, everything was organized and they even packed up extra food and cake for us! The food was delicious and the reception room was so beautiful when all set up. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get married on Long Island!

No reason to have your wedding anywhere else!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Suzanne M

Bridgeview Yacht Club was the perfect place to have my New Year's Eve Wedding! Bridgeview is a well-oiled machine - everything about the night went perfectly! including all of my special requests for New Years (handing out favors, confetti, etc). Also, I cannot count how many... Read More people said how much they enjoyed the food at both the cocktail hour and dinner. the room is spacious and perfect for the guests to dance the night away. You can't go wrong at Bridgeview!

Gorgeous Venue, Fantastic Staff!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Denise D

My husband Harry and I were married at Bridgeview Yacht Club two weeks ago (12-27-14) and we absolutely cannot say enough about both the venue and the wonderful, professional people who work there. We worked with Kathy Redash throughout and she was fabulous; always accommodating... Read More and willing to field any questions we had. Kathy was also extremely responsive and really guided us every step if the way throughout the wedding process. Eric was our maitre d' and he was excellent. He was everywhere doing everything that night and was warm, friendly and very detail oriented; he kept our 260 person wedding running like a well-oiled machine! Everyone noticed and commented on how hard-working and helpful he was. Samantha was my bridal attendant and she was very kind and was always there any time I needed anything. I was wearing a very intricate, heavy gown and she bustled it effortlessly and was there with everything before I even asked for it. Our guests were raving about the food and we heard so many comments about how delicious it was. We tried a lot of the food ourselves and one thing was better than the next, so we know we were getting the truth! The Mashed Potato Bar and the Coney Island Station at the end were both a big surprise to our guests and a huge hit. The scenery at Bridgeview is just beautiful and we fortunately lucked out with a 52 degree and sunny day for December, so we took tons of pictures on the dock at sunset that we cannot wait to see. The space is so large that even with a big wedding our guests didn't feel cramped. We had the whole venue to ourselves so it didn't have that "factory" feel that some halls have and the individualized attention we got was very apparent. My husband and I were so pleased with the outcome of our reception at Bridgeview that I can honestly say we wouldn't change a single thing.