Bridgeview Yacht Club

Island Park, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Bridgeview Yacht Club

A BALLROOM IN ISLAND PARK, NY

Set on an evocative waterfront estate in the tiny Long Island village of Island Park, New York, Bridgeview Yacht Club is characterized by its verdant grounds and attractive courtyards. Couples and their guests have enough space to enjoy the ambience while getting those all important wedding photos. It is a suitable venue for a range of wedding events, including ceremonies, rehearsal dinners and receptions. There are several photographic backdrops and landmarks throughout the venue, including the docks and pier, vintage Ferris wheel and an ornate fountain set within a tranquil, enclosed courtyard.

The Cocktail Room. This area has a nautical, Nantucket decor and is ideal for mingling and receiving guests before the reception proper.

The Ballroom. The Ballroom is a grand and accommodating space that can host up to 400 guests for elegant dinners and dances. With elaborate draping on the ceilings and glittery chandeliers dotting the room, this venue is an ideal setting for formal wedding receptions.

Past wedding parties have praised Bridgeview Yacht Club's attentive in-house coordinators who display a genuine interest and satisfaction in planning and executing every detail according to custom specifications. They are also on hand throughout the event to keep things running smoothly—especially useful when dealing with larger guest counts.

Catering at this venue is also consistently ranked as one of its most positive features. Their standard 5-hour wedding package comprises of butler passed hors d'oeuvres, hot and cold gourmet display tables, food stations—including a butcher block carving station—and a champagne toast followed by a three-course dinner and dessert. Up to three selections can be made from the entrée menu. A number of upgrades are offered to further tailor the catering to specification. These include a vodka bar with hand carved ice sculpture, a raw seafood or professional sushi bar, a caviar station, an ice cream sundae bar, chocolate dipping station and authentic Viennese pastry display.

All the necessary amenities are provided for the reception including house linens, directional signage and place cards. Votive candles are also supplied by the venue to serve as decorative touches on cocktail tables. The wedding package also includes a 5-hour open bar with premium, top shelf liquors, bottled beers, wines and optional upgrades. Non-drinkers can enjoy a wider than usual selection of nonalcoholic beverages including frozen tropical drinks and juices.

While the staff at Bridgeview Yacht Club place an emphasis on custom planning and arrangements, there are extra perks provided for each wedding including:

• Bridal attendant
  • Parlor maids
  • Valet parking
  • Coat check

For the Times of Your Life

Bridgeview Yacht Club, the south shores premier waterfront catering facility. You can expect elegance and style while always only one wedding at time. You and your guests will privately enjoy our nantucket styled cocktail room, majestic ballroom and unique atmosphere that our waterfront offers.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Bow2010

80 Waterfront Boulevard, Island Park, NY (516) 432-2400

Amazing Venue, Beautiful Reception

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Lauren S

I cannot say enough about how amazing our wedding at Bridgeview was. Leading up to the wedding our banquet manager Sam was so helpful and responsive to my every question or concern, she truly was such a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process. The staff was so... Read More attentive the day of the wedding, and Sam & Eric did such an wonderful job to make sure everything went smoothly. The food was outstanding, venue is impeccable and I have had so much positive feedback from guests that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. It truly is such an amazing place and I will treasure the memories we made their for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Megan M

The only word that comes to my mind when I think about my wedding at Bridgeview Yacht Club is AMAZING. The food was delicious, the scenery is beautiful and the staff is out of this world. I booked my event with Samantha and she helped me SO MUCH! Sam was great with getting back... Read More to me whenever I had any questions. On the day of my wedding Tricia was my maitre de and Theresa was my bridal attendant. They were both so attentive to everything going on and made sure every part of the day ran smoothly. Afterwards, everyone was raving about the wait staff and how they never once had to look for someone to ask for anything, they were always attentive. At the end of the night all my decor pieces, bouquets and all the left over food was packed up neatly for me. I made a great decision having my wedding here, I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Stephannie C

I really wish I could give more than five stars...!!! SERIOUSLY! Everything about the process with Bridgeview was amazing. Our wedding coordinator Samantha was incredibly accessible and ready to answer every question imaginable. From start to finish, she was patient,... Read More knowledgeable, and pleasant. Bridgeview was super accommodating with our requests for decorations, and timeline. We did things a little differently, and they were totally receptive to that. The matire'd, Eric, was INCREDIBLE. He was my guiding hand, keep of time, and cooler of nerves. He has a stellar personality, and has a real talent for keeping things moving along. My bridal attendant, Laura, was awesome as well! She was ever-present, without being annoying--always ready to help me with my dress, with a drink, corralling all the little kids in our party. I received nothing but glowing compliments from every one of my guests. The place itself is gorgeous--spacious, clean, elegant. The combination of location and service is unparalleled. I cannot recommend Bridgeview enough!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Karen H

We couldn't have been more happy with Bridgeview Yacht Club as our reception venue choice. From the first meeting with Sam to the final emails before the wedding she was extremely responsive and helpful. The day of the wedding went so smoothly. The maitre'd, Eric, was awesome.... Read More If there was ever a problem or issue that came up he figured out a solution with the rest of our vendors (dj and photographers) and then would just fill us in on the plan so that we never even noticed when something went wrong. The bridal attendant Laura was so great as well. She was able to fix my maid of honor's dress in the middle of the reception when her strap completely ripped off. She made sure I didn't leave anything behind and kept track of my stuff and everyone in the wedding party's belongings. Not only did Eric and Laura cater to the bride and groom they checked up on the parents, maid of honor and best man throughout the night to make sure they had everything they needed. The food was amazing. We are still hearing about the BBQ station as well as the Coney Island station we had at the end. Everyone was able to leave at the end of the night with soft pretzels, fries, hot dogs etc.. and they loved it! We could not have asked for a better reception. It was absolutely perfect from beginning to end!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Laina P

Bridgeview was a spectacular venue for our wedding! Everything about the entire day was stress free; we worked with Sam for the planning and then Eric the night of. All of the transitions and finer details worked out smoothly. The food was delicious and wait staff was superb. We... Read More have not a single complaint about the night. They truly outdid themselves. BONUS: Leftover food was sent home with family.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Melissa L

Bridgeview Yacht Club was the best decision we made for the entire affair! The food was amazing, cocktail hour was such a hit-people are still talking about it a month later! The people at Bridgeview were so wonderful with details, odd requests, issues, tending to everything... Read More it was amazing!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Suzanne S

The service and staff at BVYC are absolutely unparalleled. We worked with Jenn Savine as our sales manager and she was INCREDIBLE from the moment we met. She understood our personalities and was able to work with us on every detail of our wedding – from helping us organize our... Read More to-do list, to assisting with “theme” ideas, and answering my random emails about signature drinks.. she made planning a breeze for us and was a pleasure to work with. Our maitre d was Eric and my bridal attendant was Kristen. They were on top of EVERYTHING. If anything went wrong, we still don’t know about it. We had a downpour that day and had to move our ceremony inside; we were disappointed at first, but when we saw how gorgeous the room looked we didn’t even care. In fact, our guests now faced the water which may have been even better! The changes were made so efficiently. Not a beat was missed with our timing and the evening went off as planned. The staff is phenomenal. Eric and Kristen were by our sides all night, very attentive and ready for any request. At one point I went to wipe sweat from my forehead (from dancing), but Eric jumped in with a handkerchief to pat it away so my makeup wouldn’t smear. I was blown away. They both made sure we were happy, comfortable, and fed all night. Even better, our moms raved about how often they were checked on too! As for the venue itself, the beautiful thing about BVYC is that it IS beautiful! We had minimal decor because it’s so elegant that we didn’t want to take away from it with too many items. Our guests RAVED about the food, ambience, and staff. They were in awe of the venue and had lovely things to say about how well they were treated by everyone: “As though we were all part of the bridal party." The bottom line is that BVYC won’t steer you wrong and they TRULY have your best interest and best wedding at heart. Trust their expertise! I highly recommend BVYC and all 3 of these wonderful people who made our wedding dreams come true.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Sara M

5 stars is not enough! We got married April 14 and it has taken me this long to write a review because I do not know how to put into words how incredible Bridgeview and their entire staff is. From our first visit to Bridgeview, Samantha was a breath of fresh air. We left there... Read More knowing that was where we were getting married! Every email I sent to Sam was answered within minutes. Anything we requested was accommodated without hesitation. The day of our wedding Sam was my bridal attendant and Eric was the Maitre' d... aka THE DREAM TEAM!!! It was my first time meeting Eric and my groom and I felt so comfortable with him immediately. Sam and Eric kept track of every little thing, and every minute of the day so incredibly smoothly. There was literally not one glitch in the entire day. Also, there was no events happening at The Loft by Bridgeview so Eric suggested we go next door to take some pictures which came out incredible! Our families and friends are still raving about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to... amazing food, beautiful venue and wonderful, friendly staff. We had cocktail hour stations for dinner and it was a hit! So many different delicious options and the party didn't stop! I cannot thank Bridgeview enough for the most amazing day of our lives. It was truly a dream come true!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Grace C

I had my wedding this past sunday at Bridgeview Yacht Club and it was the most perfect & amazing experience ever , first of all the weather was so gorgeous that it was a good omen to start the day right and i was not disappointed . From the first moment i met Eric & Veronica (... Read More my maitre'd & bridal attendant ) they made me feel very special & welcome , they made sure i got everything i needed even before the festivities started , they were super attentive , went above & beyond to ensure that my wedding went flawlessly without any incidents . My guests were so impressed & awed , they cannot stop raving about the the delicious & abundant food & gorgeous venue , even days after the wedding i still get great compliments on how my wedding was the best event they ever attended so far. Thank you so much Bridgeview , wish i can give you more than 5 stars , definitely recommend this venue 110% .

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Rebecca N

My husband and I got married at Bridgeview on 7/16/17. The whole process of planning with Samantha from the very beginning was great, she answered any and every question we had. The day of the wedding we had Eric and Krista as our matradee and bridal attendant. I am beyond... Read More thankful for their helpfulness and ability to help relieve any stress or issues that had come up, we had a few mishaps with some of our vendors and Eric was quick to resolve the minor situations that came up so we didn't have to worry. They got us through our day with ease and made sure we had every need taken care of. All of our guests kept telling us how much they loved the food. We are so happy we had our wedding at Bridgeview and would book it again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Michele T

I am still getting phone calls about how beautiful bridgeview was! The staff was so amazing and was there for anything I needed. We booked the wedding with Samantha and she was so helpful with everything I needed. Eric on the day of the wedding took care of everything from the... Read More second we walked in till all the guests left at the end of the night. The food is unbelievable there from the cocktail hour to dinner and even the Coney Island station we had at the end of the party. I didn't have to worry about anything the whole night I got to have a great time on the dance floor and they took care of the rest! I highly recommend this venue for any time of the year the grounds are absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Ellen L

Incredible Venue, AMAZING Food and an on-point, attentive staff. Everything went off without a hitch and we could not have been happier. We highly recommend Bridgeview Yacht Club!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Lauren H

This venue is gorgeous and I would've loved to have booked with them. Keep in mind, we are looking for a Wednesday in March so I don't expect many weddings or events will be happening that day. Unfortunately, we came across several issues: 1. Multiple *wedding* websites show... Read More this location as having a minimum between 50 and 75. My wedding will likely be a maximum of 80 guests. The guest count was not mentioned once in the emails I had with the staff. When we arrived for a tour we were asked if we'd be having 125 guests. When I was surprised and said no, the staff became slightly more dismissive towards us (like we weren't worth their time). Later when we were going over the packages she told us that she definitely mentioned the guest count and *I* must have missed it. I reread all of our messages and it was never mentioned. The apology was halfhearted (because she thought it was our fault). Already inattentive towards giving us information. 2. During the tour we were going through the different rooms. We were told that under no circumstances would we be allowed to use the grand ballroom except if we needed the ceremony indoors (and we'd get maybe 1/3 of the space to use). I was completely fine with that because I think having that small number of guests in that large room would make the party look empty. But even if I felt otherwise, there was zero room for discussion. The room we'd be using was honestly the perfect size for our guest count. 3. The bridal suite was large and beautiful. There was plenty of space for us to keep everything in order and transition from the ceremony to cocktail hour to reception and after. When I asked to see it I was told we wouldn't be allowed access to it and, in more polite wording, there was not point in showing it to us. I asked anyway and loved it. The staff told me only parties of 125+ guests would have access to it. I was told by the staff that the owner would be asked whether we'd be able to use the space during, you know, our wedding. I had to email SEVERAL times for many days before we were finally told that if we wanted to be able to use it we'd have to pay $2500! 4. They would definitely have another party that day if someone booked. Their event would be *right* next to ours. The bridal suite is literally above the one room we'd be allowed to use and there are no partitions so people would have to walk *through my reception* to get to the bridal suite that I should be allowed to use during my own wedding. So beware if you want a smaller party! It was made VERY clear to us that we were not worth their time. If you have 125+ guests I'm sure this place would be lovely :/

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Marilyn V

Bridgeview was one of several places we looked at when searching for our wedding venue. Once we entered, we knew that this was the special place, our very special day would be. The place itself is stunning. On the water, beautiful hanging chandeliers and the list goes on. We had... Read More a big bridal party, so a good size bridal party room was a must for us. The staff was AMAZING, leading up to our wedding and during our wedding they made us feel like the most important people. Samantha helped us plan our wedding, she was soo sweet and easy to work with! Eric & Chris were with us the day of our wedding and I cannot say enough about how great they were. We received soo many compliments from our friends and family. The food was absolutely delicious. Thank you to everyone at Bridgeview for making our day soo special!! You guys are the best!!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Kaitlyn Z

These people know how to throw a good party and provide excellent service. I dealt with Samantha as our banquet manager throughout the entire process and she could not be more helpful. She got back to me so quickly, even if it was after 10 PM at night! Every little question, no... Read More matter how stupid, Samantha answered without me being curious for too long. Eric was our maître d and Kristen was my bridal attendant. Both extremely attentive and always making sure Mike and I were content. Everyone raved about the food at cocktail hour and their entrees. The venue itself is beautiful and there are photo opportunities everywhere. People were inside and out all night long, taking pictures on the dock and what not. You really cannot get a better place than Bridgeview!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Melissa W

I cannot say enough about the staff at Bridgeview. Since day 1 of being in contact with them, they were a pleasure ! The past year and half I emailed back and forth with Samantha, she was absolutely wonderful. She always answered me right back and nothing was to small to ask.... Read More She was there every step of the way. The venue was exactly what I was looking for, very warm and comfy feel.... It is 1 wedding at a time (also a plus) The main ballroom is a stunner ! . The day of the wedding we were with Eric our matre d and Veronica my bridal attendant. The entire day ran smooth, any issue that arose was handled calm and quickly.. We arrived at Bridgeview at 7:45 am to get hair and makeup started and we had the entire venue to ourselves! It was great, I never felt rushed. By the end of the night I felt like I was able to enjoy my night and picked everything up the next morning. I have been receiving calls, texts, emails about how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue itself is ! This makes the months of planning, and all the money spent well worth it. I would recommend Bridgeview to anyone and everyone I know ! Everything was perfect and dealing with this venue was a breeze.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Joann R

We had our wedding at Bridgeview Yacht Club April 22, 2017 and I cannot say enough great things about our experience there. The Venue itself is gorgeous and elegant with water views everywhere you look. The Bridal Suite is spacious and beautiful. Samantha was wonderful from... Read More start to finish, full of advice and guidance through every aspect of the party planning. There wasn't anything we asked for that they couldn't accommodate. When we did the food tasting prior to the event, we were wowed at how delicious everything was. It came as no surprise to us to hear our guests raving about how amazing the food at cocktail hour and dinner was. Eric did a fantastic job of creating a seamless event, everything was under control and our minds were put to ease. Laura, my bridal attendant, was lovely and efficient down to mending my torn bustle. I was stunned when we were brought into the Grand Ballroom to see how beautiful and perfect everything was. We received a ton of positive feedback from our guests, everything from the cocktail hour to the dance floor, we are hearing it was one of the best and most fun weddings they have ever been to. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us create an unforgettable wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 chelsea V

From the moment I walked into Bridgeview I fell in love with it. Sam and Eric are professional, caring and made our wedding the most perfect day. The room is grand but the staff makes it fit the size of your wedding. The staff at Bridgeview went above and beyond for the bridal... Read More party and the guest. The food and drinks are perfection and I still have guest talking about how amazing everything was. I could not recommend Bridgeview Yacht Club enough. Chelsea & Matt 11.26.16

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Anna S

My wedding was 10/15/16..and our experience here was everything we heard it would be and more. From start to finish we dealt with Eric, he met with us multiple times before the wedding to make sure he had every detail down so everything went smoothly the night of the wedding.... Read More The service was unbelievable, the food was great. We have received so many compliments on this venue. We loved every second of it, thank you Bridgeview for making our special day everything we could have hoped for!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kaitlin H

After visiting many venues in Long Island my fiancé and I were feeling kind of discouraged. Many venues were wedding factories and felt very impersonal. Then we walked into Bridgeview, once we walked in we were greeted with beautiful views and a warm staff. We worked with... Read More Samantha and she went above and beyond time and time again. Samantha gave her honest opinion when we were selecting our linens and food selections. She is a wealth of information and is always willing to answer all of your questions and address all of your concerns. Our wedding day was perfect. Guests keep telling us how great the food, service, and venue was weeks later. Multiple guests are telling us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Eric was our maitre d' and Theresa was our bridal attendant. They also went above and beyond making sure we had everything that we needed on our wedding day. The staff at Bridgeview cares and they go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding day meets all of your expectations and more. Our only regret was that we didn't eat at the cocktail hour because our guests keep telling us how good all of the different stations were.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Nicole L

Bridgeview Yacht Club was the best! Sam is so great to deal with and helped me plan the wedding of my dreams. Every guest raved about the food and the venue. I highly recommend Bridgeview.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Katherine L

In August, my Husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Bridgeview Yacht Club in Island Park, NY. It was amazing, everything we could have hoped for and much much more. Samantha was incredibly helpful throughout the whole planning part ranging from table layouts... Read More to decor to food choices and allowing us to really customize our experience to feel like a fairy tale. There was not one single concern about the party we were less than 100% satisfied with. I would definitely recommend working with her; when you plan a wedding there are so many tiny details and headaches you may get and Sam was really great keeping a handle on everything and making sure everything was covered and went perfectly like a puppeteer. Our ceremony was held outside in the courtyard which we were nervous about since the weather called for rain but we were very very impressed at how far the staff went to make it such an amazing event. They went into such detail even to remove seat cushions in preparation for rain that never came, and quickly place them in time for ceremony along with getting everything else just right. Then the entire reception was fantastic as well, we had meals to order based on menus we had printed and the staff made all accomodations and beautifully prepared the rooms and displays. We were really impressed at how politely and courteously all of the staff from bus boys to waitresses to bartenders and bathroom attendants treated our guests. The food... Keith is a magician in the kitchen. He was so helpful with us allowing us to make tweaks to the menu and accomodating for people that had concerns such as lactose intolerant or gluten-free. On top of all that the food was fantastic. Finally our bridal attendant (yes you definifely need one!!) Laura was great. She was bilingual (spanish) which was a great perk for some of our family and bridal party. She was really on top of us the whole time helping us to know what time it was and where we should be, helping us hide to get a few minutes to unwind throughout the whirlwind it feels like. Whenever we needed food or drinks she would have it ready for us the instant we ask. We didn't realize how important timing is throughout the wedding but between pictures, foods, dancing, more food and more dancing it was a real blessing that we had Laura on our team. Overall we were blown away with the experience. Everything was amazing and it really felt like a fairy tale wedding. The venue is fantastic, you get a beautiful sunset over the water with a nice view no matter the weather. There are amazing spots for pictures from the water to the fire place to the fountain or carriage, ferris wheel, courtyard and more. We rented out the bridal suite for the morning as well so all the bridesmaids and close family were able to get ready together and have hair stylists and makeup artists come do their work there. Cocktail hour was great in the entrance room, nicely decorated with open bar space and small and large tables for people to eat the great food. Then the main ballroom was beautiful. We had 185 guests at 19 tables and it was by no means cramped, leaving room to move, hang out at the bars or dance. Every single guest we have heard from has told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to (and that's a lot of weddings).

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

From day one, working with Samantha was great. She was super easy to reach and answered all questions quickly. She was a sweetheart and never strayed from staying professional even when there was a mistake on our end! She helped us a lot with decisions like table linen colors... Read More and food choices! She definitely sold us on the place! We had Eric as our maitre Dee and he was also wonderful!! He handled all situations with genuine concern and even went above and beyond when there was a mistake on our end. He greeted me day of the wedding and let me know he'd be in meetings before my day with the staff would start but gave me his cell number and reassured me if I needed anything he'd be here to help, and he really was!! I was treated like royalty and so were my family, bridal party and guests. He was right by mine and my husbands side throughout the night and anything we wanted, he made it happen! He even told us things we didn't even know we should ask or request. All decisions that needed to be made that night, he went through us such as how the outside ceremony set up looked, etc. Eric made us feel comfortable and calm throughout the whole process! Jocelyn was my bridal attendant and I was lucky to also have Victoria who was training that day. They were both excellent! I didn't even know they were basically always behind me until I went to go sit down, or needed water, etc. Jocelyn made me feel like a celebrity by blotting my face or pulling out my chair for me each time I sat down. I can go on and on about how special they made me feel. My guests raved about how well the service and food was! I can't say enough how perfect my night at the bridgeview was. I HIGHLY recommend getting married here! My night was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 maryanne m

My son and daughter-in law were married this passed Saturday (8/20/16) at the Bridgeview Yacht Club. It was an absolutely perfect day!!! From the food, venue and staff the day of the wedding, as well as the service leading up to their day, was a 10 out of 10! We worked with... Read More Samantha and Eric leading up to the wedding . Everything we had discussed prior and were promised was delivered the day of and it went off without a hitch! The Bridgeview was very accommodating to our needs and allowed us to customize the menu to give it a more personalized touch.The food was above and beyond delicious! Samantha was our maitre'd. She was on top of everything and made sure the day ran smoothly! Our bridal attendant Laura was unbelievable as well! She was their to cater to the bride and grooms every need! I can't thank Bridgeview Yacht Club enough for giving my son and daughter in-law the wedding of their dreams! I highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding venue to consider the Bridgeview. It's Monday and I am still receiving text messages and phone calls from our guests raving about the wedding!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Lisa M

I cannot say enough great things about Bridgeview and the staff. Our wedding was 6/25/16, we worked with Eric and he was absolutely amazing!!! From the beginning he was beyond easy to work with and every request we made he was able to get it done. My husband wanted a Rangers... Read More ice sculpture for the bar, Eric made it happen. The day of he was awesome, everything went perfectly!! The food was amazing all our guests were raving how great everything was. I would highly recommend Bridgeview and especially Eric!