Briscoe Manor

Richmond, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Texas Hill Country Nestled in West Houston

Elegant and unparalleled, Briscoe Manor is West Houston’s premiere wedding venue. The limestone architecture, the exquisite chapel and refined Grand Ballroom sit on a matured 50 acre property that provides the ideal backdrop for your dream day. Only minutes from Houston, Briscoe Manor offers the serenity and luxury that no other wedding venue can match. You only get married once; why wouldn’t you choose the perfect setting?

Ballroom, Waterfront, Historic Venue

Bow2008 09

5801 FM 723, Richmond, TX (281) 238-4700

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Trisha H

WOW WOW WOW is all I can say! My daughter got married at Briscoe Manor on February 18th, 2017. From our first site visit until the last person left the wedding, the service was impeccable!!!! The bridal suite was beautiful and was perfect for my daughter and her bridesmaids to... Read More share the day together. And the groom and groomsmen loved their "man cave" which had a pool table and tv with snacks and drinks. The staff was AMAZING and stopped at nothing to make sure we were satisfied and completely happy! I can't say enough about ASHLEY MANCHACA who was our FABULOUS wedding coordinator! She made everything run to perfection the entire day and throughout the wedding! I highly recommend this venue if you want the wedding of your dreams without the stress :) They literally wouldn't let me lift a finger the entire day of the wedding and made sure everything was set up and handled to our exact liking! The food caterer is on site and was not your typical wedding food...simply delicious! They made the process so easy. Thank you Behind the Bash Catering and RACHEL PLUNKETT for the wonderful food and service! Magical evening, food and venue! Thank you Briscoe Manor for helping give Jamie the fairytale princess wedding she always dreamed of! Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Pam F

Every daughter should have the experience that Briscoe Manor offers. Our daughter got engaged at Briscoe in March 2016 and married at Briscoe on January 14, 2017. We could not have chosen a better place!! Because of the staff, my daughter had the wedding of her dreams. Our... Read More coordinator, Jamie, was absolutely outstanding. she was the key to the success of every little detail. my husband & i are so happy & proud of how perfectly everything played out. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and the food is 5 star! Thank you to Briscoe for being the perfect place for our daughter and son-in-law!! Thank you Jamie for being so gracious in everything you do.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Nicollette N

Briscoe Manor was the perfect venue!! My wedding dream became a reality because of them. From the beginning they made everything easy. Every step from touring to booking to executing details a few weeks out from the wedding was stress free. When I was assigned my coordinator,... Read More Stephanie, she truly made the experience 10 stars!! I would have been lost without her, and I'm so grateful I was paired with her!!! On the wedding day she had everything organized and executed perfectly. I was never stressed or worried! Briscoe Manor made my dream wedding come true. The venue is beautiful. The people are kind. The food is AMAZING. And they made my special day one I will never forget. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend booking with them. They are the best of the best!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Lindsay G

My Husband and I got married on 3/25/2017. From the moment we toured Briscoe Manor I knew it was the place for us to get married. There are so many beautiful venues in the Houston area but what made me love Briscoe, besides the gorgeous venue and landscape, was how amazing the... Read More staff is. Every single person is so friendly and eager to help or answer any questions you might have from the moment you walk in the door to after your wedding day! Our wedding coordinator was Ashley Manchaca. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She was fabulous! She made my wedding day run flawless and I had no anxiety about any vendors or little hiccups during the day because she covered everything! Thank you, Ashley for everything! My day wouldn't of been the same without you.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Carla G

Beautiful Venue, Fantastic Staff. Ashley was AMAZING as our coordinator. She goes above and beyond and always has a smile on her face and a hug when she greets you. It's very obvious she loves her job. Took great care of us from beginning to end. Behind the Bash did a great job... Read More on catering our daughters wedding. Food was delicious and service was great as well. Thank you Briscoe Manor and Ashley for making our event so special. I highly recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding, special event etc. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Carla G

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Jessica G

Briscoe Manor was a no brainer for us. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator than Ashley. She was awesome! Super sweet, very organized and always available to help in any way needed. Jordan and Stephanie took such great care of us. We truly felt like family. The day... Read More went by so smoothly despite the rain we had earlier in the day. All of our family and friends had such great things to say about the venue, the setup and the food. It was easy to have everything done in one location. So glad we chose Briscoe Manor for our special day!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Candace K

I just got married 3/5/17 and my experience with Briscoe was perfect. The BEST place to get married! Unfortunately on my wedding day it was raining all day (which no bride wants) but my guest were still saying how beautiful everything was. We were also still able to get great... Read More pictures outside despite the rain because of some covered areas. My wedding coordinator Ashley was great from start to end and took care of everything.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Rennet M

I can't put into words how much I loved this venue. My husband and I got married at Briscoe a few weeks ago. Every single person at the wedding was speechless about how beautiful the venue is and how amazing the food is. ( Catering is down with Behind the Bash). I seriously... Read More can't worship Jamie enough, she was born to be a wedding coordinator, Briscoe is lucky to have her. I didn't worry about one thing, Jamie took the reins of everything..... she even washed my toasting glasses.... She thought of everything and I can't think of one thing that went wrong, everything ran smoothly. I had zero worries on my wedding day.. Which is very impressive considering I had 7 kids in the wedding and a large wedding party. It was outstanding, I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. All the of coordinators are amazing. We actually had the opportunity of working with Ashley also. This was our dream wedding and Jamie and the Briscoe team was there every step of the way to make it successful. I rented most of my décor from the Briscoe Ella Barn. If you thought about it, Briscoe has too....absolutely amazing. # 1 wedding Venue

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Jennifer C

Best day EVER! I cannot say enough amazing things about this venue! It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL and the coordinators are hands down best in class! We had the best experiences from the first day we toured the venue, to the day we picked it, the open house, throughout the whole... Read More planning process to the day of our wedding! Everyone at Briscoe is very attentive and helpful. They truly care about you and want this to be the best day ever! There isn't one thing I would have done differently! LOVED ever minute of it and I know it's because I was in the best of hands!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Margaret G

Briscoe Manor is absolutely stunning, one of a kind and a DREAM WEDDING VENUE!! There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Ashley Manchaca and the entire Briscoe Manor staff for making our wedding so special. We were blown away with how nice and professional... Read More everyone was from the first day we toured all the way through to our big day. It was the absolute happiest day of our lives and everything was beyond perfect. Ashley was so kind, fun and patient, and we feel very blessed we were assigned Ashley as our coordinator. She made our wedding day run so smoothly, and she was always around to ask if we needed anything. Our friends and family are still telling us how beautiful our wedding was and said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! The food from Behind the Bash was AMAZING, and Rachel was so much fun to work with. You can tell everyone at Briscoe absolutely loves what they do! Hands down the BEST venue in Houston, with an even better staff! You have to get married here!!! Ohh and be sure to get FIREWORKS, the most perfect ending to our unforgettable night!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Jessica P

Briscoe Manor is THE premier venue for a flawless, fairytale wedding!! From the moment you enter the long, winding driveway surrounded by a lake and horses you know you are about to experience something special. The chapel is breathtaking with high ceilings, amazing acoustics... Read More and a signature limestone wall. The second I walked in I knew I had to get married here! Their bridal suite is true luxury and the grounds surrounding the venue are immaculate. The best part is the staff! The staff is incredible, especially my wedding coordinator Ashley Manchaca! Ashley's mantra was, "whatever you need, I'm here for you" and she delivered a stress free, magical wedding experience. Because of Ashley, everything started exactly on time and flowed smoothly. I was so relaxed during my wedding because I knew Ashley was on top of things. The caterer, Rachel, is top notch and the food is to die for! My guests are still talking about how delicious the food was! What I love most about Briscoe Manor is that they really go above and beyond to bring your vision to life and to create a one of a kind wedding. I would encourage everyone to have their wedding here!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Jessica M

We knew as soon as we toured this venue that we wanted to get married here. From the very beginning when we booked this venue to the very last minute of the wedding, they did an awesome job. Our day of coordinator was Jamie, and we were blown away at the service she provided!... Read More Our wedding would not have been the same without her. The venue is beautiful, and it was exactly what we wanted! This was definitely the best decision we made in the wedding planning process!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Virginia

WOW!! 10/10. Briscoe went above and beyond on everything since day one. They were so responsive and quick to answer all my questions. They were SO organized and prepared for everything. Stephanie was AMAZING!!! Throughout all the wedding planning she made everything easy, fun... Read More and convenient. She was always one step ahead of me. On the day of my wedding she was the biggest blessing. She was my right hand the whole night. My wedding was nothing short of perfect and I know it's because I chose Brisjcoe!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Dara B

The most amazing place to get married...period! I fell in love with this venue when I walked in and couldn't have pictured a more perfect wedding for us! Ashley was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing and so helpful. The grounds are beautiful and is always so clean... Read More and well kept. They provide preferred vendors that they work with on a consistent basis. They also provide suggestions on they think is best for your type of wedding. I 100% recommend Briscoe Manor if you want the wedding of your dreams!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Valerie L

Briscoe Manor was perfect! The venue is beautiful and classic, but has a very neutral color scheme allowing for customization and for various personalities to shine through. They also have a wonderful assortment of decorations and accents in their barn to complement your... Read More theme. It also has many photo ops for day of pictures with the groomsmen and bridesmaids, but also has many options for bridal portraits (I did mine here) or engagement photos. Besides the beautiful venue, the service was beyond compare. We worked with Stephanie as our "day of" coordinator. She could not have been more perfect. I hate decision making, but am also very anal about all of the details being in place. After our first meeting to discuss details, she had emailed several documents with every possible detail including several I had not thought of. any time I emailed her thoughts or ideas, she immediately updated the pages and resent them. She has an amazing attention to detail which made the day of the wedding a very relaxing one for me. I trusted her with everything and she kept us on schedule and made the wedding effortless. She was one of the main reasons the wedding was a success and I could not be more grateful for her. If you are considering your wedding here, just go ahead and book it. It will be one of the best decisions you have ever made. This place is wonderful and the people are so easy to work with and accommodating.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauryn M

Seriously, the best ever!! I knew over a year ago that I wanted to be a Briscoe bride, but I never knew that my experience would far surpass my expectations. Jamie was my coordinator and was so helpful every step of the way. This was true of all Briscoe staff that I interacted... Read More with. There is nothing I would change about my wedding day and I think that is mostly due to the fact that Briscoe knows how to do a wedding right!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Cherilyn O

My husband and I got married at Briscoe Manor on March 26, 2016. The venue was so beautiful and the staff was so so helpful. Jamie was our day of the even coordinator, and she was amazing. I would recommend her to any couple for their wedding day. When my husband and I met her... Read More on the day we booked the venue, I knew we had found our venue and our coordinator. We were overjoyed when we found out Jamie would be our coordinator. She was so patient, flexible, and organized and made the whole experience of our wedding day seamless and wonderful. It was truly a pleasure having our wedding at Briscoe Manor.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Our daughter was married as Briscoe Manor on July 23, 2016. Everything was perfect...the setting was gorgeous, amazing for photos, the chapel was beautiful and serene, the reception hall was outstanding, food was delicious, and fireworks incredible! More than anything, the... Read More service from our "day-of" coordinator, Ashley Manchaca, was second to none! Briscoe Manor is an ideal place to host a first-class event for family and friends. If you want to have nothing to worry about and a place for beautiful memories, this is the place!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Megan M

Briscoe Manor is the perfect wedding dream! The moment I drove onto the property I knew I wanted to have our wedding there. The staff is AMAZING! Everything went so smoothly and was so well organized. Our coordinator, Ashley, is a total rockstar. This is seriously THE place to... Read More have your wedding. All of our guests keep talking about how amazing the food was and how much fun they had!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

OBSESSED with Briscoe Manor. We LOVED the Vendor Show where we were able to select vendors familiar with Briscoe, which made our life SO much easier. Stephanie, our coordinator, was AMAZING and made everything flawless and so easy! Our guests LOVED the venue and could not stop... Read More talking about how beautiful it was and how convenient it was having everything at one location. I can not say enough about how wonderful our wedding day was due to Briscoe Manor being such a phenomenal venue.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Laura K

Briscoe Manor is truly a dream come true venue! Jamie is absolutely amazing in what she does. She made sure to include every detail of my ideas and have everything run smoothly. This is the perfect place to get married at especially if you want rustic and limestone backdrops,... Read More delicious food and wonderful coordinators. Thank you Briscoe Manor for making April 30, 2016 absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Susy G

Briscoe Manor team is AMAZING! Never in our wildest dreams did we imagine a wedding as beautiful as the one we just had. It was perfect in every way and it was all thank to them. We were blown away at the scale and loveliness of our wedding. The team's attention to detail was... Read More unparalleled. All the love and care really made our wedding stress free and what will prove to be one of the best days of our life! I really cannot think of one thing that would have made it better!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Mindi S

We got married at Briscoe Manor in February and we LOVED IT! The staff was so helpful and worked with all of our vendors to help iron out all of the details. Natalie was our wedding planner and she went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect and beautiful! We opted... Read More to do the fireworks display and everyone is still raving about how beautiful it was!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Maizie D

It is hard to express how thrilled we are at the way Briscoe Manor made my daughter and son-in-law's wedding the best day of their lives. The venue is picture perfect. Their staff handles themselves with joy and professionalism -- they pay attention to EVERY detail. They made... Read More our bride and groom's vision come to life in a way that exceeded their every expectation, and they were so kind and helpful to me as the mother of the bride that I was able to relax and enjoy the entire process from planning until the moment the happy couple went off to start their new lives together. We LOVE Briscoe!