The Texas Hill Country Nestled in West Houston

Elegant and unparalleled, Briscoe Manor is West Houston’s premiere wedding venue. The limestone architecture, the exquisite chapel and refined Grand Ballroom sit on a matured 50 acre property that provides the ideal backdrop for your dream day. Only minutes from Houston, Briscoe Manor offers the serenity and luxury that no other wedding venue can match. You only get married once; why wouldn’t you choose the perfect setting?

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Historic Venue

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

5801 FM 723, Richmond, TX (281) 238-4700

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Trisha H

WOW WOW WOW is all I can say! My daughter got married at Briscoe Manor on February 18th, 2017. From our first site visit until the last person left the wedding, the service was impeccable!!!! The bridal suite was beautiful and was perfect for my daughter and her bridesmaids to... Read More share the day together. And the groom and groomsmen loved their "man cave" which had a pool table and tv with snacks and drinks. The staff was AMAZING and stopped at nothing to make sure we were satisfied and completely happy! I can't say enough about ASHLEY MANCHACA who was our FABULOUS wedding coordinator! She made everything run to perfection the entire day and throughout the wedding! I highly recommend this venue if you want the wedding of your dreams without the stress :) They literally wouldn't let me lift a finger the entire day of the wedding and made sure everything was set up and handled to our exact liking! The food caterer is on site and was not your typical wedding food...simply delicious! They made the process so easy. Thank you Behind the Bash Catering and RACHEL PLUNKETT for the wonderful food and service! Magical evening, food and venue! Thank you Briscoe Manor for helping give Jamie the fairytale princess wedding she always dreamed of! Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Pam F

Every daughter should have the experience that Briscoe Manor offers. Our daughter got engaged at Briscoe in March 2016 and married at Briscoe on January 14, 2017. We could not have chosen a better place!! Because of the staff, my daughter had the wedding of her dreams. Our... Read More coordinator, Jamie, was absolutely outstanding. she was the key to the success of every little detail. my husband & i are so happy & proud of how perfectly everything played out. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and the food is 5 star! Thank you to Briscoe for being the perfect place for our daughter and son-in-law!! Thank you Jamie for being so gracious in everything you do.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Nicollette N

Briscoe Manor was the perfect venue!! My wedding dream became a reality because of them. From the beginning they made everything easy. Every step from touring to booking to executing details a few weeks out from the wedding was stress free. When I was assigned my coordinator,... Read More Stephanie, she truly made the experience 10 stars!! I would have been lost without her, and I'm so grateful I was paired with her!!! On the wedding day she had everything organized and executed perfectly. I was never stressed or worried! Briscoe Manor made my dream wedding come true. The venue is beautiful. The people are kind. The food is AMAZING. And they made my special day one I will never forget. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend booking with them. They are the best of the best!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Brittany B

I’m not even sure where to start.. I’m SO glad we picked Briscoe Manor for our wedding venue. It was absolutely perfect! They made planning our wedding stress free and so much fun. They were constantly in contact with me and making sure everything was going smoothly on my end.... Read More Our wedding at Briscoe was an absolute dream and don’t even get me started on how amazing the food was!! If you’re looking for a special place for your big day give them a call and stop by! I’m sure you will fall in love with it like we did!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Morgan S

Amazing.. perfect.. magical.. beautiful! Just a few words describing Briscoe Manor and their staff. My husband and I were married there last week and I cannot express how easy Stephanie made the process for us. We received a million compliments on the beauty of the venue, the... Read More food (so so good) and the fluidity of the evening! I will always recommend Briscoe Manor to friends and family looking for an amazing venue. Thank you Briscoe and Stephanie for a once in a lifetime evening!!

2018-01-09T12:55:42 Response from the vendor

Aww..thank you so much Morgan for allowing us to be a part of YOUR day! It was such a pleasure meeting you guys and we wish you many blessings in the future. Keep in touch! :)

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Kasidy K

Briscoe Manor is absolutely magical. When I first visited Briscoe, I was hesitant as it wasn’t the modern style I had envisioned for my wedding. As I considered their services, kindness, and joy that they had for their brides, I had to boom with them. From the moment we started... Read More planning, my coordinator (Stephanie) went above and beyond to see that my hopes for the day came true. They were efficient, timely, and ALWAYS happy to accommodate for my ever changing ideas. The planning process was smooth with very low stress. We did our rehearsal lunch at their new Barn, which was the great start to our celebratory weekend! Behind the bash - their in house caterer -created the most amazing menus. This is not banquet food, but a gourmet feast! Our fajita lunch was flawless (and not greasy, thanks Rachel!!), the outdoor games were a huge hit for our guests, and the space is beautiful. Something I love about BM is their willingness to transform their space to create your beautiful day. My wedding day was so free of stress!!! And absolutely positively beautiful. BM staff is kind, helpful, and gracious. They worked to ensure that my groom and I didn’t have to stress about the schedule, etc, but were able to enjoy every part of it. Thank you BM for hosting the most beautiful day. PS. GET THE FIREWORKS. TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Amanda W

From the second I saw Briscoe on the website and visited for a venue tour I fell in love. It was the first venue I looked at, I told myself I had to look at other venues. On all the other venue tours Briscoe still kept coming up in my mind. I fell in love with the beautiful... Read More land, sandstone buildings, breathtaking chapel, and the overall flow of the venue. I loved how you felt so secluded. The thing I most loved about it was how you felt like you were in the hill country. Also everything flowed from the ceremony, cocktail hour, to reception perfectly. The entire staff was so amazing at Briscoe. Ashley was our coordinator and she was so friendly and great. Briscoe staff worked along the side of my wedding planner which was great. One of my guests had an allergic reaction during the reception and my guest said she has never been anywhere where they had been so accommodating. I'm just so so grateful that I chose Briscoe for my big day and I would recommend this beautiful venue to any one!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Ricky C

I do not know where to begin…. I asked my “now” son in law to find 3 places that he liked. Then wife and I would visit them and make a decision. Briscoe manor was the last place we visited and right there and then we said “this is it”. So, we picked it. How did it go? No... Read More regrets! The price scrapes the moderate status but well worth it! Very elegant and all we provided our guests was in Abundance with capital A. We spoiled our guests. Briscoe did so much for us, removing much of the stress off of our shoulders with décor and other issues while giving us more time to enjoy the day and the wedding in general. Jamie, was the brains behind all the logistics and treated us like family. Call her and say hello and schedule a meet. I hope you too can say “this is it”.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tracy O

Ashley, Stephanie, and the entire Briscoe Manor team made our wedding more than we could have ever expected. From the initial tour and meeting, I felt completely at ease and knew there was absolutely no other competition for the venue, coordinators, and staff. The Briscoe Manor... Read More team made sure everything ran smoothly from ceremony in the chapel to cocktail hour and reception, but most importantly, we all felt like members of their family. I would trust Briscoe Manor with our special day time and time again. Brides, literally nothing can compete with the experience you'll have at Briscoe Manor.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sarah G

Ashley was the best coordinator! She helped us choose vendors and select decorations for our wedding. She was also so supportive and helpful on the day of our wedding. She was so calm and helped me relax and enjoy our day. It was so stress-free thanks to her! Briscoe was... Read More such a beautiful venue. We were married on September 30th. Everyone keeps telling us how much fun they had at our wedding and how great the food was. Perfect Wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Leslie M

What an amazing experience! From the moment we walked in to this venue at our first meeting, we've experienced nothing but stellar service! They are extremely responsive no matter how many times I emailed questions about the smallest details ;). Stephanie was our wedding... Read More coordinator and made the whole day A BREEZE! We had no worries and the night couldn't have gone any more perfect. She went above and beyond to make sure the lighting of our outdoor ceremony was perfect too. Highly recommend this venue for anyone's wedding. We will never forget this amazing night and we don't think our guests will either!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Shana T

I got married at Briscoe Manor in August, and it was the perfect place for my wedding and for anyone else that wants a beautiful venue with great amenities and wonderful staff. The on-site catering company, Behind the Bash, offers delicious food, and the... Read More tables/chairs/linens/plates/silverware/table centerpieces all come with the package...how awesome is that! You can also rent numerous decor items from their Decor Barn for reasonable prices so that you're not stuck with them after the wedding, having to haul them out and figure out what to do with them...they make everything so convenient! Also, the bridal suite is to die for...certainly every bride's dream! I worked with Stephanie from my very first consultation all the way to my wedding day. She was so accommodating, patient, and helpful and was always available to answer my questions, make recommendations, provide advice when needed, and make everything as stress-free for me as possible! If you're looking for the best of the best in all aspects, I'd highly recommend choosing Briscoe Manor!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Alicia N

I got married at Briscoe Manor in July and words cannot express how perfect of a venue it is. The entire place is GORGEOUS! Our planner Stephanie was incredibly sweet and helpful. She always made us feel so welcomed and taken care of each time we visited. She thought of EVERY... Read More little detail. Knowing she would be there eased my stress so much while leading up to our wedding because I knew I could trust her to make sure our day went smoothly and perfectly. I seriously cannot speak highly enough of her, she is amazing! My family and I were able to fully enjoy the day without worrying about anything! We had multiple guests tell us that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to! It was the most perfect day and I'm so happy to have chosen Briscoe for our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Delaina B

As my Daughter and Son in law put it..."Our wedding was better than they could have imagined!!!" From the time my daughter visited Briscoe and met Jamie, she knew this is where she wanted her wedding. My daughter's wedding was in July 2017. ...and I couldn't have been more... Read More pleased than picking Briscoe. Jamie with Briscoe and Rachel with Behind the Bash catering were great to work and truly enjoy what they do and are good at it. We had 250+ guess and I was stressed by the number but everything was perfect. We surprised the couple with Fireworks...and they were a huge HIT by all. I would recommend this venue!!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017

We had our wedding on July 7, 2017 and everything was perfect. All of our guests loved the venue and food. Jamie did a great job taking care of use prior and during the wedding. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Lorena T

A dream come true for both of my daughters! Briscoe Manor is amazing in so many ways! The Venue is heavenly and just truly amazing! Every detail was perfect and thanks to our Wedding Coordinator Jamie, the happy couples were pampered in every way. This venue is beautiful,... Read More spacious, relaxing and so wonderful . Catering Behind the Bash was just as amazing! Our guests were so happy and pampered that day! They were all very grateful to be part of their special day. God bless Jamie and all of the Briscoe staff! They are truly talented and will make your special day a dream come true! Forever grateful, The Torres Family!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Sarah B

Briscoe Manor is a DREAM. The level of service that they take with each client is unmatched. Being a planner, I fined their care and genuine love for what they do for their clients refreshing. Their level or professionalism is unmatched. Jamie is an absolute pleasure to work... Read More with. Her energy and passion for what she does truly shines. Any bride looking for the perfect venue has found it!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Drew E

My wife and I knew Briscoe was the place for us from the second we drove onto the property. Every stage of the planning process was so simple and all of their preferred vendors are exceptional. We didn't have to ever worry about anything being taken care of, they handled... Read More everything! Highly recommend to everyone.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Emily R

Where do I begin to explain our experience with Briscoe Manor. From the time we booked the venue to the wedding day our experience was outstanding!!!! Our wedding coordinator Jamie help us in any way she could in order to make our life's easier during this process. All staff at... Read More Briscoe Manor were very helpful and made it feel like we were apart of the Briscoe Manor family. From the flowers to the food was AMAZING! Long story short.. if you don't choose Briscoe Manor for your venue your truly missing out!! If I could I would do it again and again. We had the wedding of our dreams! Thank you Briscoe Manor for making that possible!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017

Briscoe Manor met all of our expectations and more. The place was beautiful and the food was delicious. The staff had every detail done to perfection. I was in awe how they had more checklist than us. All of our guest said it was the best wedding they had ever been to.... Read More Briscoe made everything perfect for my daughter. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Courtney L

Briscoe Manor is the most AMAZING venue EVER! We Got Married there July 9th and it couldn't have been more perfect! The chapel is rustic but elegantly beautiful and the reception hall is PERFECT if you are looking for a Beautiful room with a limestone wall and an EXQUISITE... Read More looking bar! Briscoe Manor was EVERYTHING I wanted in a venue and MORE! Our Day of Coordinator Jamie had everything under control and was in command! She made sure I didn't have to worry about one thing! The day couldn't have gone smoother! She has awesome ideas and responds as soon as she can and I am so grateful for that (I was the bride worried about everything when I didn't need to worry about anything) Jamie is the sweetest person she treats you like you have been best friends for YEARS and makes sure you are taken care of in every aspect of your day! I had the most amazing day and couldn't have pictured anywhere else!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Taylor A

Wow! I have dreamt of my wedding day since I was a little girl and knew exactly what I wanted. On April 1, Briscoe Manor and Jamie Eggleton not only made that dream a reality but so much more than I could have ever imagined. From the beginning, Jamie was super responsive,... Read More always sending me ideas she knew I would love, and helping me come up with ways to make my vision come to life! She made the day flawless and just perfect for my husband and me. Between her, Rachel with Behind the Bash, and Darrell with DJU, the timing was perfect, everything flowed seamlessly, the food was absolutely delicious, and the dance floor remained packed the entire night. Tyler and I were truly able to relax and enjoy every minute of it. To this day we still receive compliments on the venue, food, drinks, and music. Thank you so much to the entire staff at Briscoe Manor for such an incredible evening to start the next chapter of our lives as husband and wife! We will continuously look back on this night as the best night of our lives and have all of you to thank for that!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Rayme B

I got married at Briscoe Manor on July 1, 2017, and I could not be more thankful for the AMAZING staff! Throughout the entire planning process, my coordinator Ashley was professional, calm and so sincere! She was eager to help and make my vision come alive! On the actual day of... Read More the wedding, Ashley was so aware of every detail and need I had, as well as my parents and wedding party! The venue is STUNNING and has such a great layout, which allowed my guests to be comfortable and enjoy the night. Briscoe Manor also has the best air conditioning ever!! The whole day was perfect and stress free. I would book my wedding at Briscoe Manor over again with no hesitation, and I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a venue in that area!!! It was such a special day that I will always cherish. Thank you, Ashley!!! You're the best!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Lexie F

Our wedding day was wonderful at Briscoe Manor! My mom did a lot to make the day perfect, but the vendors and Stephanie (our wedding day coordinator) worked so hard as well. We chose Briscoe Manor for a few reasons. Just driving into Briscoe Manor is absolutely amazing. The... Read More gorgeous gates and long road into Briscoe made me fall in love with the venue. Also, the Bridal Suite is perfect!!! Ladies, you will be bringing so many accessories and makeup on your wedding day, you’re going to need a lot of room for you and your bridesmaids to get ready! This is by far the most gorgeous and roomy Bridal Suite I saw when searching for a venue. The Chapel is also stunning! One detail that we loved about the Chapel is that the pews are spaced so that people can walk down the aisle and around the aisle. Stephanie was so organized and kept track of every detail! My mom and I were very picky about everything, but Stephanie always did everything she could to make us happy. I love Stephanie because she has such a sweet and calm personality. On the wedding day, every time she spoke to me, she made me more comfortable and relaxed. Stephanie is a very hard worker, and we are so thankful God gave us her as our wedding day coordinator! We love Briscoe Manor!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sallye C

Briscoe Manor was a wonderful place to have our daughter's wedding. Our daughter was married on July 8th (just over a week ago). The entire process (around 9 months) was very simple. Never thought I would say that, but it was. Stephanie Mahler was our day of coordinator and... Read More our first contact with the venue. The one thing I loved about this is that I wanted to plan where the flowers would come from, the cake, music, etc. I didn't want a wedding planner taking captive my wallet. So I did a lot of research on various vendors and the BM coordinator would answer very honestly if she knew a vendor, how they did if she did know them, etc. Never once did she try to recommend someone that would be out of my price range. My husband and I wanted for our daughter a very rustic, elegant wedding/reception given our family has acreage and have shared this with our children most of their life. It was an important flair for the day. No worries at all (particularly important since I do work a career that requires a lot of hours). Got down to the last few weeks and Stephanie basically told me to hand everything over and she would make sure to touch base with the vendors the last few weeks and also the week of. I had no contact with those vendors at all. The rehearsal and day of went great. I really did nothing as far as making sure this ran smoothly. Stephanie knew what we wanted and executed it flawlessly. Now don't even get me started on the food by Behind the Bash. AMAZING! We hosted around 180 guests and I will tell you that they all have said over and over again how elegant and fun the evening was. The food was amazing - beyond expectations and we knew what it tasted like and it was even better. Great Party!!! We have another daughter and will most likely use them again. Worth every dime and I can tell you I did the research. You might as well go ahead and do this cause any other way you slice it, you end up with the same price, but this is a sure bet for a great wedding and reception.