Bristol Oaks Golf Club & Banquet Center

Bristol, WI

The hidden gem in southeastern Wisconsin

Bristol Oaks has a long and well established tradition of delectable cuisine, superior customer service with best value pricing. The lush grounds and scenery of the golf course create a perfect setting for a heartfelt open-air ceremony. As you exchange heartfelt vows, your guests will sit witness and take in the spectacular views from the hilltop position. Afterwards you will have the opportunity to take beautiful pictures on our island green bridge - the only one in the area! For your reception, enjoy a delicious catered meal, a toast to your new life together, then dance the night away! With your input, the dedicated staff will customize a package specifically for you and design tasty menus and decor options that fit your vision.

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

16801 75th Street, Bristol, WI (262) 857-2302

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Eva L

Staff was thorough and on point. Food was perfect. They went above and beyond to so everything they could to give us the perfect day from A to Z. I am beyond happy and would highly recommend them!

Beautiful and affordable venue

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Alexandra S

My October 2014 wedding was at Bristol Oaks. We had the ceremony outside, the reception inside, the the rehearsal dinner inside the night before. The venue is gorgeous, the reception hall is mostly floor to ceiling windows that look onto the golf course. We were able to have the... Read More ceremony on the lawn with trees in the background. There are great spots for wedding pictures on the course as well. The food Joe made for both the rehearsal and wedding were delicious. And it is more cost effective than most venues in the area. However, the wedding coordinator I worked with is no longer there, and communication with the venue is a bit slow. I would recommend having your own wedding coordinator if you use this venue in the future.

Beautiful Location

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Christine C

We were blessed with the most perfect weather on our wedding day on this beautiful golf course. I couldn't have been happier with the location which is easy to find and right off the highway but far back enough you feel secluded. The reception room is nice, but could use some... Read More updates. There is florescent lights in the room and make sure you tell them to turn those off, they have chandeliers that are on faders and we used a lot of candles in the room. What I was least impressed with was the communication we recieved from the venue throughout. There was a mass turn over of managers and we never recieved a phone call of these staff changes. Part of the reason we chose this venue was because the manager said he would take care of us every step of the way. The current general manager did the best he could as our wedding got closer and answered emails and phone calls quickly, but he clearly had a lot on his plate. For the actual day, there were many times we couldn't find him because he seemed to be doing 10 other things. Also, he started serving the main course to me and my groom during my maid of honor speech which was awkward. He says we told him to start, but I think someone would have better insticts to wait just a couple minutes if he saw someone talking at the head table. Also, his cell phone went off during the speech as he was doing this. He apoligized profusely, but it did distract. Value wise, this venue is fantastic. The serving staff went above and beyond a set and packed up all our tables. The food was amazing and we got many compliments on it. For having a plated meal and 4 hours of open bar it was an incredible value. I really couldn't have been happier with my perfect day, flaws make good stories! :)

loved them

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 robyn r

beautiful venue. everything was amazing. and they set up most and cleaned too. just a wonderful experience

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2011 Stephanie O

This place has the charm, elegance and yet subtle casualness that is needed in any business! Frank-the coordinator was very patient with us and even took some of the kids out on the golf carts during the reception to keep them busy! He was swift in his work, and made sure... Read More everyone had what they needed. Not to mention the beauty of the place inside and out, and the excellent food we received both for the tasting, rehearsal dinner, and dinner at the reception.

Review for Bristol Oaks Country Club

Reviewed on 8/28/2007 Katie K

The staff was wonderful, food was fantastic, truly a pleasure to work with and have it there.