BrittanyB Events

Birmingham . Travel is available

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Birmingham . Travel is available (205) 834-7145

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Adrienne J

Brittany and her team were awesome! From day one, we knew we made the right choice! Every vendor she brought to the table was excellent! We were able to relax during the planning process and on our wedding day because we knew she had our back. Our vision was unique and she did... Read More an excellent job of bringing it to life. We were so blessed to have Brittany plan the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Lauren C

Brittany was worth every penny! If I re-did my wedding and could only choose one thing to buy it would be her services. She was kind and professional throughout the whole process. She was constantly emailing me and texting me with information. She was very organized and helped... Read More me make the best decisions for my budget as well as my style. She has a great personality and really cares about the bride and her family's happiness.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

Brittany was amazing!!! She was so attentive and detail-oriented. I didn't have to worry about anything! She and her team were extremely professional and courteous. She made sure we were on schedule. It was very important to us that our wedding started on time, and Brittany... Read More made sure that it happened. I am so glad that I chose her as my wedding coordinator!