Interested in one-of-a-kind wedding invitations?

Brittney Nichole Designs designs custom wedding invitations and stationery for your special day. Invitation elements/designs are hand-drawn which makes for a truly one-of-a-kind invitation filled with endless possibilities! Visit my website and say "Hello!" – I'd love to work with you!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Stow, OH (330) 846-1661

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Lauren D

I can't say enough great things about Brittney Nichole!! First, picking invitations seemed completely overwhelming until we met with Brittney! She was so helpful and accommodating! She met with us on a Friday night and spent several hours discussing our options. Once we chose... Read More our suite, she was BEYOND helpful and attentive to us. She is THE most organized person I've ever met and replied within hours (sometimes minutes!!) to my endless questions. She had a baby a few months prior to our wedding and NEVER skipped a beat! I was flabbergasted to see her constantly ahead of schedule and working tirelessly to make sure everything was absolutely perfect! She was so accommodating to the SEVERAL changes I made last minute and was willing to constantly help me rework ideas and wording. She's the sweetest person you'll ever meet, too!! I've referred everyone I know who is engaged to her! I have also said repeatedly I wish she was a wedding planner because I'd hire her in a heartbeat! Her attention to detail is unparalleled!!

THE ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO CONTACT FOR ALL THINGS INVITATIONS!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Leanne B

Brittney Nicole surpassed every expectation I had! She was patient, so knowledgeable, and timely! I was a clueless bride and she walked me through everything! She sent late night emails and problem solved with me after I sealed all my invitations shut.... Without return... Read More stamps!!!! I told you, I'm clueless!!! She is amazing, simply amazing. Her work is beautiful And personalized. She listens to what you want and makes it better than you ever imagined. I got countless texts from people stating these are the most beautiful invitations. I plan on using Brittney Nicole for every occasion I have from here on out. She is a true professional. Everything is done impeccably. Love love love her! Please do not waste your time!! Go to Brittney Nicole! You will not be disappointed!

Brittney is amazing!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Heather C

I cannot say enough good things about Brittney! I met her the first time at an extremely busy bridal show. I was impressed when I received a letter, along with some stationary samples, from her in my mailbox a couple of weeks later. Everything was so nicely put together, and... Read More I wanted my invitations to be just as impressive. When we first met to talk about the invitations, Brittney had so many wonderful ideas, it was difficult to decide which one I liked best. She spent a lot of time with me, figuring out exactly what I wanted, and I never felt rushed. Throughout the planning of my wedding, Brittney definitely went above and beyond. She was always quick to respond, and answered all of my questions. If there was anything I needed help with, even if it was unrelated to the invitations, I felt comfortable turning to Brittney for advice. She was a breath of fresh air when the wedding planning became overwhelming. Brittney was my favorite vendor to work with, she was always positive and laid back. I definitely recommend Brittney Nicole Designs to all brides-to-be! :)

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Denise K

Brittney did an amazing job! We met her in her studio and fell in love with all her invitations. She worked with us on pricing and showed us what she knew was in our budget. She is so friendly and warming!!! She did an amazing job on our invites and wedding favors.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Stefanie S

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Brittney was so nice and helpful with picking out invitations and she executes BEAUTIFUL work! Once we sent our invitations out I had people texting me, calling me, calling my mom, and writing on my Facebook wall telling me how beautiful my invitation were. My... Read More aunt cried! Lol. She not only does invitations, but signs, wedding programs, table numbers, place cards, anything paper related! Everything looked so cohesive and beautiful when it was all said and done and can't recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Heather W

Brittney was absolutely wonderful to work with. Though her business is based out of Ohio, she didn't hesitate when we asked her to work for us long distance for our upstate New York wedding. Not only did she do the appropriate research for our custom map, but she gave fabulous... Read More suggestions when we weren't sure what we initially wanted. I highly recommend her if you want beautiful, memorable and GORGEOUS invitations for your big day!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016

Brittney was everything and more I could want in someone that I would have do the stationary for my wedding, and that is exactly why I picked her! Even though there are miles and miles between us (her in Stow, Ohio and me down in Columbus Ohio) there was never a problem with her... Read More doing our wedding invitations as well as our place settings at the reception. She provided numerous amounts of designs to choose from, even helped us select what design would work best with our wedding, and gave her professional input whenever needed. Brittney got our proofs back to us on every project very quickly, and we were able to make as many changes as needed to them as well, and when the finished product came to us it was even better then I could of ever imagined it looking! So many compliments on the stationary from all of our guests as well! She is a great communicator with her customers, very knowledgeable about her work, and gives fantastic advise about it all from beginning to end, with all of this being said I look forward to working with her again the next time I need stationary work done!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Annie R

Brittney was an absolute doll to work with. She went above and beyond to deliver the best possible wedding invitations we could've asked for. She is creative, incredibly detail oriented, and you can tell she cares tremendously about the finished product. She seemed just as... Read More excited to show us as we did to see them! For anyone looking for beautifully customized and affordable invites, Brittney is definitely your girl.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Danielle C

Brittney was fantastic throughout the entire process of creating our invitations! She was approachable, quick to respond to emails and questions, and was very knowledgeable about stationary and wedding planning in general. She was willing to make changes as needed, and was able... Read More to provide suggestions when we couldn't quite figure out what would be best. The invites were gorgeous, and we would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley K

I met Brittney at the IX Bridal Show and instantly fell in love with the look of her designs. My mother and I booked an appointment and met with her a few short weeks later. Brittney took the time to listen to what we envisioned for our wedding stationary and created the most... Read More beautiful invitations we could have imagined. We got so many compliments and many of our family and friends told us they were the most beautiful invitations they have ever received. Brittney also created matching day of wedding stationary for our ceremony and reception. She always responded quickly to e-mails and made any changes I requested. Our wedding day was beyond perfect and Brittney helped create our Happily Ever After!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Callahan B

Looking back on my wedding day I have my pictures, my videos, and my framed invitation. My invitation that Brittney and I designed captured the exact feel and inspiration of my day. I absolutely LOVED working with Brittney. She was one the best vendors I worked with through my... Read More entire wedding planning process. She was extremely helpful every step of the way. She was prompt and professional with every need and change I wanted to make. She is also extrememly organized with every aspect of her company. I have/will continue to recommend her to every new bride!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lisa B

Brittney was so wonderful to work with. She was friendly and professional, and her work is outstanding! Prices are very reasonable and everything was received in a timely manner.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stephanie R

I was lucky enough to learn about Brittney Nichole Designs at a bridal show, and we couldn’t be happier with the service and products we received from Brittney for our July 2016 wedding. We met with Brittney several times to discuss our vision for our wedding and how we wanted... Read More our stationary to speak to that vision as well as our personalities. She created the most perfect theme for our stationary and it helped us visualize the other important details of our wedding. She is incredibly sweet and understanding. She is flexible and helpful throughout the entire process. We went through Brittney for our save the dates, personalized address stamp, invitations, escort cards, programs and thank you notes. Every piece was perfectly coordinated and the quality was unlike anything else I had ever seen. The quality of her work speaks for itself, but her beautiful personality makes her an absolute joy to work with, and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful, personalized stationary. She is the best!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 KARLA J D

I can not say enough about the wedding invitations from Brittney, They came out even better than I imagined. And the entire presentation when they were delivered was so beautiful. She is very personable and yet professional. We had a great deal of communications prior to... Read More meeting for the first time. She was always prompt in communicating. I received so many compliments from my guests that received the invitations, wanting to know who did them for me. I have given her name to several people. I was 100% (if not more) pleased with the overall experience. Thank you, again Brittney.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Stephanie G

Brittney is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is one of those genuinely nice people that you feel lucky to have met. I met Brittney at the Bridal Expo at the Cleveland IX center. Her display immediately caught my eye. After meeting her, I set up an appointment with... Read More her at her beautiful in-home studio. She helped me customize my invitations. I was able to pick everything from beautifully fonts (that she created) to the glittery trim surrounding the invite. After creating the gorgeous invite, she was able to continue to create products for me, continuing the same theme (font, colors, etc.) throughout. She created name cards, table number cards, and a thank you letter for me. My favorite was the table number cards. This is because we wanted to have childhood photos of us for each table number. (example: Table one, two photos of me and my husband at age 1). She completely captured my vision and my guests loved it! I couldn't recommend anyone better than Brittney Nichole Designs for your wedding or other event!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Randi R

Brittney was fantastic! She did my invitations, programs, and thank you cards for my wedding. I got so many compliments on all three. The thank you cards had our picture on it and it was especially beautiful and special. I will go back to her with any other invitation/paper... Read More needs. She was extremely easy to get a hold of and always so sweet with all my questions!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Jennifer H

Working with Brittney was an absolutely dream! As soon as we met with Brittney for our consultation, we knew that we wanted her to create our wedding invitations. Brittney was friendly, professional, and listened to our thoughts while also providing additional ideas. I was... Read More afraid that creating our own invitations would be an overwhelming process; however, it was absolutely seamless. I was always excited to receive drafts of the invitations, constantly impressed by Brittney’s work. But nothing compared to holding the invitations in my hands! Brittney’s products are truly a work of art and are flawless. Guests were impressed by the invitations, loving the personalized details and special touches. I would highly recommend Brittney to anyone who is looking for a wedding invitation designer! Thank you Brittney – you truly exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Deb W

Brittney is the Best !! We so enjoyed working with her. Brittney was never pushy. She was so calm and sweet. Brittney made it an easy and joyful part of our planning. Brittney listened and helped us figure out the perfect invitation! Brittney was always clear and... Read More professional about costs and deadlines. Kim and I recieved so many compliments about our invitations and programs. We had guests say that they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen. We highly reccommend Brittney Nichole Designs. Deb and Kim

2016-06-20T07:11:06 Response from the vendor

Deb and Kim - It was such a joy working with you both on your invitations and day-of stationery! I am overjoyed that you and your guests had so many wonderful comments to say about everything - it is music to my ears! I hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Megan

Brittney is hands down fantastic! I met her through the bridal show this past Februaury at her stand and she had samples galore. Then we went to meet her for a consultation and there was so many to choose from and so easy to work with. We ended up doing the wooden save the dates... Read More and wooden invitations and they are so gorgeous. Brittney was awesome communicating back and forth with us and hands down does an amazing job. It is well worth the money for spectacular save the dates and invitations and works quickly and efficiently. I will definitely be calling for my thank you cards after I get married in September. Again thank you so much Brittney!

2016-06-20T07:09:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words, Megan! I'm glad you LOVE your real wood wedding invitations and save the dates (and your guests too)! I'd love to work with you again on your thank you cards after your big day! Warmly, <3 Brittney

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Nicole G

Loved working with Brittney! She is so sweet & professional, not to mention her work is amazing. She is organized and incredibly quick to respond to emails. She worked with my fiance and I to get exactly what we wanted within our price range! I highly recommend using her for... Read More your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Katie F

Brittney did the invitations for our wedding last June. They were absolutely stunning! Brittney was a complete professional and all of her hard work showed when we received the invitations. The invitations we chose were the watercolor rose invitations and Brittney was able to... Read More change the colors to match our soft romantic wedding theme perfectly. Well worth the money spent... we could not have been happier. We will look back at them for years to come and will cherish them always. --K

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Tiffany W

I recently married and Brittney made my invitations, as well as thank you cards, seating chart, and table numbers. They were absolutely beautiful! She was so easy to work with and so accomodating! Not only were the products beautiful, so was the overall package and... Read More presentation. I can't wait to have another event so I can have Brittney make our invitations :) I'd give her a 10 out of 10. A definite win!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Colby

Brittney was absolutely awesome to work with- she is so creative and energetic, and turned my visions into reality for our invitations! We received so many compliments on our invitations and decided to order matching place cards for the reception which were absolutely beautiful.... Read More Brittney was very timely with responding to my emails and making edits/changes to our stationary.

Exceptional Quality, Extremely Timely, Great to Work With

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Danielle C

I met Brittney at a bridal show and knew immediately that her work was unique as everything on display was crafted with high quality perfection. She made my wedding invitations, wedding ceremony booklets, menus, and place cards. I cannot count the number of compliments I... Read More received on both our invitations and wedding day materials. They were beautiful and matched our colors perfectly. During the planning process, she had great recommendations based on her own knowledge and previous experiences, and kept me on track throughout the entire process. She did all of the thinking for me when it came to timing of finalizing of each item which was a huge weight off my shoulders during the planning process. Brittney has such a warm personality and was such a pleasure to work with. I will be recommending her to everyone I know and will be using her for any of my invitation/paper good needs in the future! I couldn't be happier with everything she did!

Amazing job

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Katie M

Brittney was such a pleasure to work with throughout my entire wedding. She is so sweet, friendly and professional. She responds promptly to emails and answers all of your questions. Our wedding invitations turned out beautiful. She also did all of our wedding stationery that... Read More matched our wedding invitations. We received so many compliments on all of our wedding stationery. She even did our thank you cards that matched as well. I highly recommend Brittney!

Brittney

Hello! I’m Brittney, the owner and designer of Brittney Nichole Designs. I specialize in creating one-of-a kind invitations and stationery for your special day. I use my passion for little details, ensuring that each design is unique and unforgettable. Each invitation design is carefully created by hand, brought into the computer and tweaked to perfection! Inspired by designing invitations and wedding stationery for my friends’ weddings, as well as my own, I decided to open a boutique design studio to share my passion with brides everywhere! Brittney Nichole Designs was born!