Interested in one-of-a-kind wedding invitations?

Brittney Nichole Designs designs custom wedding invitations and stationery for your special day. Invitation elements/designs are hand-drawn which makes for a truly one-of-a-kind invitation filled with endless possibilities! Visit my website and say "Hello!" – I'd love to work with you!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Stow, OH (330) 846-1661

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Lauren D

I can't say enough great things about Brittney Nichole!! First, picking invitations seemed completely overwhelming until we met with Brittney! She was so helpful and accommodating! She met with us on a Friday night and spent several hours discussing our options. Once we chose... Read More our suite, she was BEYOND helpful and attentive to us. She is THE most organized person I've ever met and replied within hours (sometimes minutes!!) to my endless questions. She had a baby a few months prior to our wedding and NEVER skipped a beat! I was flabbergasted to see her constantly ahead of schedule and working tirelessly to make sure everything was absolutely perfect! She was so accommodating to the SEVERAL changes I made last minute and was willing to constantly help me rework ideas and wording. She's the sweetest person you'll ever meet, too!! I've referred everyone I know who is engaged to her! I have also said repeatedly I wish she was a wedding planner because I'd hire her in a heartbeat! Her attention to detail is unparalleled!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016

Brittney was everything and more I could want in someone that I would have do the stationary for my wedding, and that is exactly why I picked her! Even though there are miles and miles between us (her in Stow, Ohio and me down in Columbus Ohio) there was never a problem with her... Read More doing our wedding invitations as well as our place settings at the reception. She provided numerous amounts of designs to choose from, even helped us select what design would work best with our wedding, and gave her professional input whenever needed. Brittney got our proofs back to us on every project very quickly, and we were able to make as many changes as needed to them as well, and when the finished product came to us it was even better then I could of ever imagined it looking! So many compliments on the stationary from all of our guests as well! She is a great communicator with her customers, very knowledgeable about her work, and gives fantastic advise about it all from beginning to end, with all of this being said I look forward to working with her again the next time I need stationary work done!

THE ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO CONTACT FOR ALL THINGS INVITATIONS!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Leanne B

Brittney Nicole surpassed every expectation I had! She was patient, so knowledgeable, and timely! I was a clueless bride and she walked me through everything! She sent late night emails and problem solved with me after I sealed all my invitations shut.... Without return... Read More stamps!!!! I told you, I'm clueless!!! She is amazing, simply amazing. Her work is beautiful And personalized. She listens to what you want and makes it better than you ever imagined. I got countless texts from people stating these are the most beautiful invitations. I plan on using Brittney Nicole for every occasion I have from here on out. She is a true professional. Everything is done impeccably. Love love love her! Please do not waste your time!! Go to Brittney Nicole! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Julie F

Working with Brittney to get the perfect invitation was an excellent and seamless experience. We wanted something with a wine theme, a little rustic with a classy touch and found it on her website. Brittney provided suggestions and was very accommodating to provide us what we... Read More wanted. She is very professional and delivered exactly what she promised when she promised. Everything is packaged beautifully upon delivery. I also had her prepare matching Save-the-Date cards and they were a hit so I know everyone will love our wedding invitations. I plan to order matching place cards and table numbers as we get closer to our wedding date. Thank you so much Brittney!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Melissa M

Brittney is amazing! Working with Brittney was such a wonderful experience and I recommend everyone to choose her for your stationary needs. She helped me with my wedding invitations and escorts cards and they were absolutely beautiful! She helped me pick out my invitations... Read More with such patience and creativity. She made the entire process so fun and easy! Brittney is so sweet and professional and super organized. She also has wonderful, countless styles for every budget. I am so glad I found her, I can't say enough about how happy I am with her products and customer service. She is the best!!! I strongly recommend everyone to choose Brittney for your stationery needs, you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Colleen F

Brittney is the sweetest! She made designing our invitations and programs so easy and was extremely helpful every step of the way! All of our stationary was perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Stephanie R

HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Brittney did an amazing job and was even more wonderful to work with. To showcasing all of her options, to working with us on the save the dates and wedding invites, Brittney made arguably the most tedious process one of the most enjoyable. I'd highly... Read More recommend Brittney!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Theresa D

Brittney was absolutely wonderful to work with. We were a couple who came in with a vague idea of what we wanted and had no clue what we needed. Brittney listened to us and was able to create beautiful invitations that we couldn't wait to share with our friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kelsey B

Brittney Nichole Designs was absolutely wonderful to work with!!! She is fast at responding and took my pictures I sent her and created the perfect save the dates and invitations! She is so creative and put my vision right into the wedding stationary! She fit my theme so... Read More perfectly!! I have gotten so many conpliments on the wedding stationary!! Absolutely worth every penny!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Amanda M

I would highly recommend Brittney Nicole Designs for all of your wedding stationary needs! She was extremely organized from the moment I met her. She has so many different varieties and styles to suit anyones needs. She was able to work with my budget to build our invitations... Read More and was very patient for all the changes I made. She has a complete timeline of when things needed to be done by which was extremely helpful. She was very quick to get our invitations done and we could not have been happier with how they turned out. We got so many compliments on them. She also did our ceremony programs which turned out great as well. I would highly recommend having her do your addressing because it saved me so much time and it turned out amazing. She made the process so easy and was by far the easiest part of my wedding planning!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Laura C

Brittney was a pleasure to work with and helped us figure out all of our stationary needs. We ordered our full invitation suite, escort cards, thank you cards as well as a stamp for our favors. Her designs are beautiful, but we didn't find exactly what we wanted, so she was... Read More able to tweak the coloring to match our theme, she also added a small design element to celebrate our Chinese culture. She is always very prompt responding to emails, as well as flexible for meeting times to either discuss designs or pick up our order. Everything we ordered came in either on time or early. We received tons of compliments on all of our stationary :)

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Denise K

Brittney did an amazing job! We met her in her studio and fell in love with all her invitations. She worked with us on pricing and showed us what she knew was in our budget. She is so friendly and warming!!! She did an amazing job on our invites and wedding favors.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Stefanie S

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Brittney was so nice and helpful with picking out invitations and she executes BEAUTIFUL work! Once we sent our invitations out I had people texting me, calling me, calling my mom, and writing on my Facebook wall telling me how beautiful my invitation were. My... Read More aunt cried! Lol. She not only does invitations, but signs, wedding programs, table numbers, place cards, anything paper related! Everything looked so cohesive and beautiful when it was all said and done and can't recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Heather W

Brittney was absolutely wonderful to work with. Though her business is based out of Ohio, she didn't hesitate when we asked her to work for us long distance for our upstate New York wedding. Not only did she do the appropriate research for our custom map, but she gave fabulous... Read More suggestions when we weren't sure what we initially wanted. I highly recommend her if you want beautiful, memorable and GORGEOUS invitations for your big day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Annie R

Brittney was an absolute doll to work with. She went above and beyond to deliver the best possible wedding invitations we could've asked for. She is creative, incredibly detail oriented, and you can tell she cares tremendously about the finished product. She seemed just as... Read More excited to show us as we did to see them! For anyone looking for beautifully customized and affordable invites, Brittney is definitely your girl.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Danielle C

Brittney was fantastic throughout the entire process of creating our invitations! She was approachable, quick to respond to emails and questions, and was very knowledgeable about stationary and wedding planning in general. She was willing to make changes as needed, and was able... Read More to provide suggestions when we couldn't quite figure out what would be best. The invites were gorgeous, and we would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley K

I met Brittney at the IX Bridal Show and instantly fell in love with the look of her designs. My mother and I booked an appointment and met with her a few short weeks later. Brittney took the time to listen to what we envisioned for our wedding stationary and created the most... Read More beautiful invitations we could have imagined. We got so many compliments and many of our family and friends told us they were the most beautiful invitations they have ever received. Brittney also created matching day of wedding stationary for our ceremony and reception. She always responded quickly to e-mails and made any changes I requested. Our wedding day was beyond perfect and Brittney helped create our Happily Ever After!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Callahan B

Looking back on my wedding day I have my pictures, my videos, and my framed invitation. My invitation that Brittney and I designed captured the exact feel and inspiration of my day. I absolutely LOVED working with Brittney. She was one the best vendors I worked with through my... Read More entire wedding planning process. She was extremely helpful every step of the way. She was prompt and professional with every need and change I wanted to make. She is also extrememly organized with every aspect of her company. I have/will continue to recommend her to every new bride!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lisa B

Brittney was so wonderful to work with. She was friendly and professional, and her work is outstanding! Prices are very reasonable and everything was received in a timely manner.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stephanie R

I was lucky enough to learn about Brittney Nichole Designs at a bridal show, and we couldn’t be happier with the service and products we received from Brittney for our July 2016 wedding. We met with Brittney several times to discuss our vision for our wedding and how we wanted... Read More our stationary to speak to that vision as well as our personalities. She created the most perfect theme for our stationary and it helped us visualize the other important details of our wedding. She is incredibly sweet and understanding. She is flexible and helpful throughout the entire process. We went through Brittney for our save the dates, personalized address stamp, invitations, escort cards, programs and thank you notes. Every piece was perfectly coordinated and the quality was unlike anything else I had ever seen. The quality of her work speaks for itself, but her beautiful personality makes her an absolute joy to work with, and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful, personalized stationary. She is the best!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 KARLA J D

I can not say enough about the wedding invitations from Brittney, They came out even better than I imagined. And the entire presentation when they were delivered was so beautiful. She is very personable and yet professional. We had a great deal of communications prior to... Read More meeting for the first time. She was always prompt in communicating. I received so many compliments from my guests that received the invitations, wanting to know who did them for me. I have given her name to several people. I was 100% (if not more) pleased with the overall experience. Thank you, again Brittney.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Stephanie G

Brittney is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is one of those genuinely nice people that you feel lucky to have met. I met Brittney at the Bridal Expo at the Cleveland IX center. Her display immediately caught my eye. After meeting her, I set up an appointment with... Read More her at her beautiful in-home studio. She helped me customize my invitations. I was able to pick everything from beautifully fonts (that she created) to the glittery trim surrounding the invite. After creating the gorgeous invite, she was able to continue to create products for me, continuing the same theme (font, colors, etc.) throughout. She created name cards, table number cards, and a thank you letter for me. My favorite was the table number cards. This is because we wanted to have childhood photos of us for each table number. (example: Table one, two photos of me and my husband at age 1). She completely captured my vision and my guests loved it! I couldn't recommend anyone better than Brittney Nichole Designs for your wedding or other event!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Randi R

Brittney was fantastic! She did my invitations, programs, and thank you cards for my wedding. I got so many compliments on all three. The thank you cards had our picture on it and it was especially beautiful and special. I will go back to her with any other invitation/paper... Read More needs. She was extremely easy to get a hold of and always so sweet with all my questions!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Jennifer H

Working with Brittney was an absolutely dream! As soon as we met with Brittney for our consultation, we knew that we wanted her to create our wedding invitations. Brittney was friendly, professional, and listened to our thoughts while also providing additional ideas. I was... Read More afraid that creating our own invitations would be an overwhelming process; however, it was absolutely seamless. I was always excited to receive drafts of the invitations, constantly impressed by Brittney’s work. But nothing compared to holding the invitations in my hands! Brittney’s products are truly a work of art and are flawless. Guests were impressed by the invitations, loving the personalized details and special touches. I would highly recommend Brittney to anyone who is looking for a wedding invitation designer! Thank you Brittney – you truly exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Deb W

Brittney is the Best !! We so enjoyed working with her. Brittney was never pushy. She was so calm and sweet. Brittney made it an easy and joyful part of our planning. Brittney listened and helped us figure out the perfect invitation! Brittney was always clear and... Read More professional about costs and deadlines. Kim and I recieved so many compliments about our invitations and programs. We had guests say that they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen. We highly reccommend Brittney Nichole Designs. Deb and Kim

2016-06-20T07:11:06 Response from the vendor

Deb and Kim - It was such a joy working with you both on your invitations and day-of stationery! I am overjoyed that you and your guests had so many wonderful comments to say about everything - it is music to my ears! I hope... Read Less Read More

Brittney

Hello! I’m Brittney, the owner and designer of Brittney Nichole Designs. I specialize in creating one-of-a kind invitations and stationery for your special day. I use my passion for little details, ensuring that each design is unique and unforgettable. Each invitation design is carefully created by hand, brought into the computer and tweaked to perfection! Inspired by designing invitations and wedding stationery for my friends’ weddings, as well as my own, I decided to open a boutique design studio to share my passion with brides everywhere! Brittney Nichole Designs was born!