Broken Arrow Music DJ

Tulsa and surrounding counties.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Broken Arrow, OK Tulsa and surrounding counties. (918) 277-4812

Great Service!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Megan M

John was great to work with! He is very concerned with providing excellent customer service. I love to dance, and he played music that had us all dancing all night.

Best DJ in green country

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Brette S

We used John for our wedding reception in the Sky Room at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. John did a great job, he kept our guests dancing all night! Everyone said they had a great time and the DJ was awesome. We gave John our genre of music, some likes and dislikes, and he... Read More took the wheel from there and was able to play a great variety that was enjoyed by all. I would recommend John to anyone that is looking for a reasonable, professional, and outstanding DJ!

WOW!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Tyler R

John was absolutely amazing to work with--from our first meeting to the day of the wedding, he was always there to promptly answer questions, adjust to our changing needs, and put our minds at ease by taking care of all the little details involved with the music and overall... Read More timeline of the reception. On the day of the wedding, pictures took longer than expected, so I was worried about fitting everything in to the reception and still being able to leave the hall on time--John was WONDERFUL and knew exactly how to keep everything rolling and fit everything in without a snag. I can't tell you how many people told me afterward that they had never been to a wedding reception where they had more fun than at ours. Don't hesitate to book BA Music for your event--they're the best!

Great DJ Company

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Randi D

Broken Arrow Music did a fantastic job at my wedding! They listened to what I wanted and did not try to over sell me on more expensive packages. They were an extremely low maintenance wedding vendor. After just one meeting, he understood the type of music and dance atmosphere... Read More I wanted and he was fully prepared when we had our final meeting the week of the wedding. The mix of music was perfect and all my guests enjoyed themselves.

amazing

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 kimber t

John did a fantastic job during our wedding. Every request made was done. No problems at all. Definitely recommend BAM to anyone and everyone planning a wedding or any other event! Thanks John!

Awesome wedding dJ

Reviewed on 7/05/2013

John was great in helping with all the music for the wedding! He was very personable and confident about what he was doing. I recommend him to anyone looking to have a great time! No worries for me or the guests! A+ Edith Hart

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Anita P

John was our DJ for our wedding last month and he was awesome. We had lots of last minute changes (ceremony location change, late start), but John handled it great and helped things go smoothly. In the early planning stages, we were thinking about having a friend man an iPod to... Read More save money on a DJ, but we're so glad we decided to go with a professional. He was detail oriented and was good at corralling the crowd. The special lighting included in our package (Emerald) was amazing. It made for some beautiful photos and videos. Also, he's affordable. We were impressed with everything we got for the price.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Pam T

We used Broken Arrow Music DJ for our June wedding. John did a great job! He played all the songs we requested and kept the crowd entertained. He is very quick to respond to questions and will go out of his way to make sure you get what you want. He is also very reasonable in... Read More pricing! I would definitely reccomend this company!

Best DJ

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Deborah H

I found this DJ by searching on the web. We met him for a meeting at Panera where we discussed what we wanted and he also gave us ideas. About a week before the wedding I called him freaking out because I forgot to fill out the form and send it to him. He said not to worry and... Read More that whenever I filled it out to just email it to him. On the day of our wedding he made sure everything went smoothly. He made sure all the guest were informed about what was going on and was very flexible when things were needing to be changed. He also made sure that all the guest were having fun and even had my mother on her feet dancing! This DJ is outstanding and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! He is highly experienced, great personality, and will make sure your wedding goes the exactly how you want! When you call him (because you definitely should) make sure you ask him about the shoe game because that was one of the best highlights about our whole wedding!

Excellent DJ!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Bridgette C

John was an excellent DJ! I met with him before we hired him to talk about what we wanted and what he provided and it was a great match. John provided lighting, but our wedding was during the day so we didn't need lighting. He's even able to bring a large TV if you want to... Read More play a CD/DVD slideshow. John brought the music and sound indoors and outdoors for our wedding. He was very laid back and easy to work with. He gave us a list of top songs to be played, not to be played, first dances, throwing the bouquet/garter... he made our decisions easy. Wedding planning requires a LOT of decisions and everything with John was easy. His equipment is top notch (Bose speakers!) and his appearance was very professional. Everybody loved the music. John takes requests and can play pretty much any song written. My favorite part was that he even accommodated my four year old nephew's request for Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. His price is very reasonable, especially for the services provided! Highly recommend.

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2013 Mandy C

John was awesome!! I totally forgot to email him the time list for everything and he did absolutely wonderful!! If i use a DJ for anything in the future i will definitely be calling him! He was recommended by a family friend and i am so glad that he was able to DJ our wedding! I... Read More will tell everybody about him!!

Broken Arrow Music Rocks!

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Jessy S

John was very professional and knew exactly what he was doing! He arrived early on my wedding day and had everything set up and ready to go. He provided the sound for my ceremony, the TV & DVD player for a slideshow, the sound during dinner and all the party tunes for the... Read More reception. Anything I had questions about he was very helpful in answering and providing a solution. I will DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone who needs a great DJ!

2013-04-24T17:22:09 Response from the vendor

Jessica and Grahm were definite pleasure to work with. Great family and friends make my job easy! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Stephanie H

BA Music DJ was so professional and fun at our wedding! He made sure everyone had fun, played music that everyone loved, and really got the crowd to dance! He is such a nice guy and a great value!

BEST DJ IN TOWN!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Heather S

John was extremely professional and very flexible with meeting your needs for your event. He is responsive and reliable, I recommended him to all of my friends and family. Great value for the services you receive.Thanks John!!

The Best DJ you could ask for!

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 Misti M

I am so happy I chose John Johnson with Broken Arrow Wedding DJ as my music vendor at my wedding! This guy will bend over backwards to make sure you have a great wedding. He has awesome equipment and lighting at fair prices. He was so loved at my wedding that my some of my... Read More guests have already hired him for their own wedding. (He even filmed our favorite Bohemian Rhapsody song/dance and put it on his website!) He totally let us customize our playlist, which was really nice. He will be your best vendor!

Awesome

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Paige S

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. This DJ was the most reliable and responsive person I worked during my whole wedding planning process. I would rcommend them for any occasion.

Best DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Christina S

I had a surprise wedding at my engagement party and BA Music DJ made my day better than I could have dreamed! I had so many people compliment the variety of music played at my wedding! I am so glad that I had BA MUSIC DJ at my wedding!

Very Flexible

Reviewed on 4/30/2012 Brooke M

My wedding was scheduled to be outside but it started raining right before the ceremony started. John and his son quickly moved all the equipment and was set up ready to go at the new location before the guests were even there. We also had some last minute changes to the music... Read More and John just went right along with it.....he didn't miss a beat! I would recommend John and BAM to any one for any occasion. Thanks BAM

So glad I picked Broken Arrow Music DJ!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Randie G

I thought at first that I could save money and not get a DJ. But without John as my DJ I wouldn't have been so carefree on my wedding day! I wouldn't have had such a wide variety of music compared to music on my ipod. My ipod wouldn't have sounded as good as what Broken Arrow... Read More Music did. I am so glad that I decided to go ahead and get myself a DJ. And it turned out to be less then half the cost of what I thought it was going to be! He was very good at keeping in touch with me. He always got back to me the same day. If I emailed him he would reply the same day or the very next day. He did an awesome job at everything! He was so easy to talk to, and even the wedding venue manager said he liked working with John. I picked Broken Arrow Music because they had the best price for my event, but they also turned out to be the best service and quality. John works very hard to make sure you are getting all your needs met and everything turns out perfect! ! What impressed me most was on the day of my wedding he was taking on tasks that had nothing to do with being my DJ. Anytime I had a problem he was doing his best to help me out! He is a great guy and is running an awesome business!

You want it, you got it

Reviewed on 4/18/2012 Whitney W

John was very easy to work with. He was very honest and upfront with everything. His prices are very reasonable and he did all the up lighting-looked awesome! I do not regret my decision to use him. I gave him styles of music my parents liked and a CD with some weirder songs... Read More that I like and he pulled it all together with ease. He was easy to get in touch with and answered all questions promptly. You can't go wrong with this guy!!

Perfect and Affordable?! YES!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2012 Melanie T

We had our wedding on Feb. 29, 2012. We hired bamusicdj sorta last minute. He had only one month for a very unusual wedding..and pulled it off amazingly!! He worked with us on Renniassance music for a wedding at the Castle in Muskoge. Nothing about our wedding was normal,... Read More and John handled it with ease. He was able to obtain any music we needed that he didn't have..even down to minutes before playing a requested song! He has soo much music, its amazing. The only reason he didnt have a particular song is because it was of rennaissance style..trust me..he has it now! John answered all our questions with honesty and integrity. John provided the music for our ceremony plus our reception. He announced numerous events during the reception, which were different to say the least..and he handled it with grace. We also had some uplighting done, which we allowed him to place as he thought it would look best..and yep, he was right..it was awesome. John even went above and beyond "DJ" to dress in Renn garb to fit our "theme". John didnt make us wait days for a response to any questions we had. He was prompt not only with his responses but was on time for early set up and even came to a venue preview to get a feel for the enviroment he would be working with. John and bamusicdj are the only DJ's to hire in this very happy brides opinion. All this amazing service..and affordable..you betcha! Our wedding wouldnt have been the fairy tale I was looking for without him!

2012-03-20T13:09:04 Response from the vendor

Melanie and Robert were a pleasure to work with! This was one of the most fun Wedding and Receptions! We wish you years of happiness!

A Class Act

Reviewed on 2/15/2012 Misty M

John was exceptionally wonderful to work with during our wedding planning process. He responded to every email, returned all phone calls promptly and never made us feel alone in the dark on any decisions we had to make. He is very affordable, friendly and trustworthy and will... Read More not let you down as your dj. I have heard nothing but great responses from guests who attended our reception about the kind of atmosphere he was able to create. I would highly recommend using Broken Arrow Music DJ for any event and am even sad that I wont get to work with him anymore!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 amanda c

We used Broken Arrow Music for our wedding. John was amazing to deal with. He made me feel at ease and wanted to make everything special for our day. He always responded to phone calls and emails very quickly and even contacted me a couple times just to check in. If someone is... Read More looking for a friendly DJ who does exactly what you are wanting I recommend BAM. They are so easy to talk to they almost feel just like part of your family.

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Chelsey B

BAM was awesome we used them for our outdoor/indoor wedding at Dresser Mansion. John did so good; he went above and beyond our expectations and knew exactly how to have a good time! He got the whole crowd on the floor and did our ceremony music! He played everything my husband... Read More and I requested and also helped make suggestions for songs that turned out to be great!! He was helpful, easy to work with, I felt like we were his only client-his top priority! He was fun and so involved in our reception unlike other DJ's I've seen before who are just their to "do their job" he actually LOVES what he does and it shows!! I highly recommend BAM and I can't wait for another special event just so I can hire BAM again! Best time ever!!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/25/2011 Emily W

not only was it one of the simplest things to deal with it worked out the best at my wedding. We comunicated thru phone and email and was able to make THE BEST reception our family has been to. We heard the music we asked for and had an amazing time.I would definitly recommend... Read More to save others some stress on their wedding because I know John can pull it off.