Brooch The Possibilities, St Augustine- Jacksonville FL

St Augustine, FL

Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives

St Augustine, FL (904) 803-6138

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Evangeline R

Kathy did an amazing job with my hair piece for my wedding. I had originally gotten one online from someone else, but it was too small and short for my abundance of hair. She took the piece, customized it, and made it the most beautiful and perfect piece I could ever ask for!... Read More She even sent me pictures throughout the process to make sure we were on the same wavelength Her work is impeccable, and she is wonderful to work with! You will not be disappointed!

Beautiful Brooch Bouquet

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Brittany R

I booked Brooch of Possibilities almost 1 year in advance for my NYE wedding. I met them actually through a bridal show in Jacksonville, FL in January. As soon as I saw their examples, I just knew I had to have a brooch bouquet! I had very specific requests for what I was... Read More looking for. I wanted a very large bouquet with an enormous amount of white and silver sparklers and pearls. Brooch of Possibilities is so easy to work with and so accommodating. I received text message photos for literally an entire year with progress updates and brooch examples. I was such an exciting experience to watch the bouquet come together. The final product was absolutely stunning. Exactly what I had in mind. You must consider this company - I am so glad I did and now I have my bouquet forever!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

My oldest daughter selected Kathy to design her bouquet last spring. When my younger daughter saw it she knew she had to have one too. Kathy worked tirelessly to find special brooches and designed one that was totally unique and different for her. The creation sparkled with... Read More starfish, shells, fish, and sailboat brooches among many other AB brooches to create a beach themed bouquet. Antique pins from grandmothers were incorporated with pins that symbolized milestones in my daughters, like a musical note, crown and seagull. She even incorporated a pin of her pet Pekingese and a flip flop. The way she puts the pins together creates special interest. The bouquet sparkled in the church lighting as well as at the reception where it sat on the sweetheart table as a focal point. This bouquet was 100 times better than a fresh flower bouquet. The bridesmaids fresh flowers looked beat at the end of the night where the brides brooch bouquet was as lovely as it was in the morning. It will be placed in her home on display to look at and treasure for many years. Most likely she will pass it on to a future generation many years from now. This is truly a work of heart for the ages. Do not hesitate to order your bouquet today from Brooch the Possibilities. I guarantee you will be so glad you did.

Brooch Bouquet

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

One of my favorite details from the wedding was my brooch bouquet created by Brooch the Possibilities, LLC St Augustine FL. The bouquet was created just for me and included jewelry from my great grandmother, both my grandmothers and my great aunt. It also included personal... Read More details about me including my sorority pin and puppy pins of Cannoli and Vita. It was very special to walk down the aisle carrying my family's love. Please visit this company's page and check out the amazing creations. This bouquet is a beautiful reminder of a special day that I get to keep forever.

a BRIDE that loved everything!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 toni c

Omg I'm sooo BLESSED that I chose Brooch The Possibilities. she executed my vision an some!!!!!! I would refer anybody to her if you want to feel like a bride and be so HAPPY to see the outcome of her WORK...I have beautiful work from her an now a beautiful friendship :-)

Loved my brooch bouquet

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Camille C

I always wanted a brooch bouquet and this one was definitely worth it. Kathy did a great job and was willing to work with any ideas I may have had

simply stunning and a joy to work with

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I've worked now, with Kathy of Brooch the Possibilities for over a year. Her work is consistently gorgeous and unique. 3 of my friends used her for hair pieces and /or bouquets. They and I love her work and her flexibility. She listens and wants to ensure everything is... Read More perfect. I highly recommend her!

LOVE Brooch The Possibilities!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Arlien

I met Kathy when she created a brooch bouquet for my sister's wedding. I loved the work she did for my sister so I had her do my bouquet as well. I told her what I had in mind and the rest was history! She got right to work on finding unique brooches, pendants, and all... Read More things alike to fit into my bouquet. She would send me pictures and have meetings with me to show me brooches as she was collecting them to make sure they were fitting in with my vision. She was very intuitive to my specific style and had lots of great suggestions- a true professional! I love that she worked in real opalescent sea shells along with silver starfish and flip flop brooches to go along with my beach theme bouquet. She also was able to find brooches for my sister and I that looked just like our dogs- a very cute addition! Last but not least, I love that she was able to work in some glitzy shoe buckles from a pair of my grandmother's shoes, a special brooch from my great grandmother, and the earrings my sister gave me to wear in her wedding. My bouquet was one of the few things I knew I would not have to stress about for my wedding because from beginning to start Kathy had it all under control and completely put my mind at ease!

Beautiful and unique!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

I want to start by saying that Kathy is an absolute dream to work with! From the first time I spoke to her, through the entire planning process, she was right there making sure everything was exactly as I wanted. She took my vision and turned it into a reality. Everything was... Read More more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! I knew I wanted a vintage birdcage veil, and Kathy put together a lovely hair clip with the veil. She took a look at my dress, and created a clip that went perfectly! Not only that, but she also made a very pretty headband for my daughter that carried on the same theme. Kathy went above and beyond when creating my Brooch bouquet. I had in my mind that I wanted the best of both worlds; brooch bouquet that I could keep forever, and also real flowers. She stepped in and created something absolutely stunning! I would recommend Kathy's services a thousand times over. She will make sure your day look is everything you've dreamt of!

Best Bridal Bouquet

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Ashley I

Kathy was so much fun to work with. After giving her some wedding details, she got right to work looking for the perfect flowers and brooches to make my bouquet unique to me. She was able to incorporate Disney, butterflies, elephants, and brooches from my grandparents. My... Read More bouquet is so beautiful and amazing. Kathy kept in constant contact with me, sharing pictures and ideas. She was also able to make the delivery and payment easy. I would recommend Brooch the Possibilities to anyone who would like a great keepsake from their wedding.

Creativity and Amazing Service

Reviewed on 12/30/2014

Kathy recently made a birdcage headpiece for me for my wedding a few months ago, using costume jewelry of my grandmothers and sentimental pieces from my dad whom both are no longer with us. This was a truly special piece for me and Kathy would not stop working on it until I... Read More absolutely LOVED IT! She was very attentive to my vision and compassionate about her work and my final product. I couldn't have asked for a better representation of my special treasures and of the service Kathy provided to me. The value of her work could not be matched!

Even more gorgeous than I expected!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Chasity B

I found Brooch the Possibilities while doing a Google search on brooch bouquet ideas for my upcoming wedding. I originally planned on making my own brooch bouquet but after seeing Kathy's work on her website I decided I HAD to have her create my one of a kind bouquet. I emailed... Read More her and was pleasantly surprised by how affordable my bouquet would be. Kathy answered every question I had and was in contact with me for months, sharing different options for my bouquet and asking my opinion on different designs. She went well above and beyond in helping to make my bouquet uniquely me. When I got the finished product I was ecstatic, it was gorgeous! I got tons of compliments on my wedding day and have even gotten compliments on it in it's new resting place in a vase on our entry way table. I now have a beautiful sparkling reminder of our wedding day each time I walk in our house. I would recommend Brooch the Possibilities and Kathy to anyone looking for something special to carry down the aisle on their wedding day.

Brooch the Possibilities

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I used BTP for a recent Halloween party. I was looking for unique décor for my table display. Kathy knocked it out of the park with the black and red bouquet she created! Perfectly adorned with bugs and lizards, would have also been great for a gothic or retro style wedding.... Read More Great craftsmanship and easy to work with.

Birthday Bouquet

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Kathy made me a beautiful bouquet from my great-grandmothers Cameo pendents. I have it on display in my bedroom. The colors of the flowers in the bouquet match perfectly with my decor. Now I can display my family heirloom pieces instead of keeping them inside a jewelry box.... Read More I would highly recommend Brooch the Possibilities!!! Kathy does wonderful work!

Brooch the Possibilities is fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I recently had the chance to experience Brooch the Possibilities and the beautiful work that Kathy creates. Each piece is hand selected and custom-truly custom unlike anything I'd ever seen. The vintage broach bouquets and custom hair peices were worth every penny and made the... Read More entire look! It just wouldn't have been the same with flowers and a veil!

I felt like a princess!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I have never felt more beautiful than when I wore one of the three fascinators I purchased from Kathy at Brooch the Possibilities. Everyone who saw these headpieces completed both me as the wearer, and Kathy as the designer. The prices were very reasonable for these... Read More one-of-a-kind designs. Thank you, Kathy, for all your hard work and the ability to adapt to my suggestions.

Beautiful keepsake Bridal Bouquet and Headpiece

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

My daughter wanted a unique bouquet that she could treasure for years to come. She did not want real flowers as she said they are expensive and wilt and die. Her Brooch Bouquet became a centerpiece for the wedding and will be treasured for many years to come. Kathy has just the... Read More right touch to design a bouquet that exemplifies the theme and colors of the wedding. She finds brooches that are meaningful to the bride and will incorporate family heirloom brooches. My daughter and I were extremely pleased with Kathy's artistic flair,and professionalism. She will work with your budget and will create a treasure a bouquet that everyone will ooh and ahh over. She also designed a vintage headpiece that my daughter wore with my veil. So many treasured memories and a bouquet and headpiece that can be admired and displayed long after the wedding!

Sentimentally Stunning!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Myriaha M

My bouquet was a masterpiece... well at least I like to think so... Kathy captured every thought that ever crossed my mind and it came out more beautiful then I ever expected. My bouquet had so much meaning behind it. I had tons of brooches from my pageant days, my mother,... Read More grandmother, mother-in-law, and grand mother-in-law. Needless to say it was perfect and it captured generations of love and memories. More than I could ever ask for. It is now a keepsake and a representation of LOVE... Past present and future!! Than you so much Kathy for making it a PERFECT accessory to my happily ever after.

Beautiful and unique bouquet :)

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Suhey S

It has been a pleasure working with Kathy. She was able to understand my vision and put it to real life. She works with you to your taste and is very organized. She is so sweet and has a great gift! I am completely in LOVE with my broach bouquet and cannot wait to walk down... Read More the isle holding it. Soooooo beautiful!

Seaside Aqua Bridal Bouquet

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Amye-Marie G

I first discovered Brooch the Possibilities at a Bridal Expo in Jacksonville, and I immediately LOVED the designer's work and appreciated the time she took to speak to me individually that day. The designer did an incredible job on designing and creating my wedding bouquet with... Read More turquoise and gold broaches and jewelry pieces. My mom had a lot of fun collecting all of the pieces to include in the bouquet; some were special to the groom and me and others were just pretty pieces my mom found at stores. We gave all of these pieces to the designer, who used her own creative vision, craftiness, and talent to create a truly beautiful bouquet for me. I can't wait to show it off at my wedding in 3 weeks and to display it in our future home for years to come! I am definitely glad I decided to pursue this unique wedding idea as it will be a beautiful, precious, and lasting reminder of our wedding years from now. Additionally, the designer demonstrated the utmost professionalism in all interactions my mom and I had with her. From our first meeting at the Bridal Expo to the day she delivered the finished product, she was timely, courteous, personal, and involved me in the designing process the entire way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted in my wedding bouquet! I HIGHLY recommend Brooch the Possibilities!

Extremely satisfied customer!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2014

Kathy was a pleasure to work with! She was fast, reliable,very thorough, and affordable! She did my bouquet, the bouquets for my bridesmaids, as well as my groomsmen and they were all BEAUTIFUL!! I would definitely recommend her!!!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Jamie D

Kathy was very professional to work with. She asked many questions up front to find out what I was looking for, and sent pictures along the way so I received the best customized broach bouquet possible. The price was very reasonable compared to other vendors in Florida. I could... Read More not be happier with my broach bouquet. We just got pictures back from our wedding, and I love how well the bouquet goes with everything!

Mrs. Westmoreland

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

The quality of the product i bought is excellent.

charming

Reviewed on 9/24/2013

my headband is exotic and timeless

Brooch Bouquet by Kathy Knerr

Reviewed on 9/23/2013

Last October, my best friend of 20+ years was getting married and I knew I had to get something special to mark the occasion. I looked for months for the right present and came across vintage brooch's created by Kathy Knerr. At first glance, I knew this would be the perfect... Read More present that she could use on her special day as well as have a memory she could keep forever. Kathy was able to customize the bouquet based on the wedding colors and theme. I gave her the present at her bridal shower and everyone was in awe. It was beautiful, it literally brought tears to everyone's eyes to see how excited she was when she opened the present! The bouquet is now on display in her home along side her wedding photo and it is just as beautiful as it was on the day she got married.