Book Your Wedding with Brookside Barn

A BACKYARD IN ELLISVILLE, MS

Brookside Barn is a beautiful location for an elegant country wedding. Located in Ellisville, Mississippi, Brookside Barn serves the southern part of the state and is one of its newest premier event facilities. Brookside Barn hosts weddings and receptions on its picturesque grounds for up to 175 people. Photographers love this venue for its rustic charm and simple elegance. Couples looking for a place offering a beautiful barn and Southern hospitality find it here.

The Barn. This spacious building has many country-chic touches that add to the warmth of your day with family and friends. Inside, beautiful chandeliers and high ceilings lend elegance to the wooden walls. Ceremonies and receptions can be held indoors in the Barn, spilling outdoors onto the porch and yard.

The Barn’s exterior makes a lovely backdrop for an outdoor wedding and the porch with its large outdoor stone fireplace makes a welcoming spot for guests to mingle. Unique items like the mason jar light fixtures keep the rustic theme going,

The Grounds. The grounds of Brookside Barn offer many photo opportunities to stage wedding pictures that make the day even more special. A natural brook runs throughout the property, which is surrounded by woodlands and grassy meadows. A quaint rustic wood gazebo on the grounds offers another ideal location for exchanging vows. The possibilities for a picture-ideal day are endless at Brookside Barn.

Brookside Barn offers packages for weddings that meet basic to extravagant wishes, so couples have a hand in designing their ideal day. The caring staff believes in the personal touch and has three main packages as well as some interesting extras. Packages range from the basic package called “Southern Charm” for parties of up to 100 people. “Classic Charm” offers a bit more services and “The Perfect Charm” package which offers what the venue calls the works.

Both ‘The Classic Charm” and “The Perfect Charm” packages allow couples complete access to the property for two full days. This is an amazing benefit because it gives couples ample time for the rehearsal, ceremony setup and decorating for the event. These packages are both for parties of 101 to 175 guests.

Couples are free to choose their own team of wedding professionals to make their event come alive, including catering. However, the staff has many connections in the area and is happy to offer referrals to vendors that are familiar with working events at Brookside Barn.

Brookside Barn is a family-owned and operated venue and they make every effort to treat each couple like family as well. From your first tour of Brookside Barn and the beautiful property, to the execution of your event, the professional staff is focused on helping you turn your wedding dreams into reality. Other perks offered include:

• Use of vintage props for photos on property such as antique vehicles, tractors and buggies
  • Three on-site cabins available for rent for guests or bridal party
  • Add-ons such as a fireworks show, child care, access to the Design Room and special light effects

Brookside Barn

At Brookside, we believe in greatness. If you're planning to say, "I do" anytime soon, we believe it should be everything you've dreamt of. From bridal elegance to rustic appeal, we offer a variety of ways to make your wedding day exactly what it should be - perfect.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Barn

Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

50 Blackwell Loop, Ellisville, MS (601) 335-4926

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Rene s

Brookside Barn Venue's natural beauty is enhanced by an intimate setting nestled in the woods of Ellisville, MS. The Brookside staff played a big part in making our wedding day one to remember. The barn offers a variety of options for your ceremony site, including unique decor,... Read More an abundance of space for your guests, and a beautiful scenery. Brent and I could not have asked for a more perfect place to say "I Do." Thank you, Brookside Barn, for making everything perfect for our wedding day!

2016-09-30T12:16:43 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to have been part of your special day and that you loved your experience! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

Brookside Barn is a beautiful place for a wedding! Ashli and Diane are so sweet and so easy to work with! They are very knowledgeable and are there to help every step of the way. I absolutely recommend Brookside Barn!!!

2016-09-30T12:17:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to have been part of your special day!

Brookside review

Reviewed on 8/19/2014

I would absolutely recommend the Brookside barn they have been so nice and such a pleasure to work with . They have been so friendly and open minded to all my ideas and have catered to all my needs!!! I am so happy I have chosen to get married there !!! Five stars for sure!

2016-09-30T12:18:46 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to have you here at Brookside Barn! Thank you for your kind review!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Zetella G

This is a breathtaking venue. I met Ashli and Dianne almost 2 years ago and they are the absolute best at what they do. Beautiful personalities and a beautiful venue for any type of event.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Zetella G

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

I'm a wedding DJ and Master of Ceremonies. This was my first time to work with Ashli and her crew at Brookside Barn. It was such a pleasure to share our experience with our wedding client. Ashli made sure the bride and groom were happy and, despite a bad storm, everything turned... Read More out wonderful and plan B for the ceremony was beautiful. Highly Recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

Brookside Barn venue and staff are awesome! Our daughter got engaged last year and the search began for the perfect wedding venue. We had visited several venues and Brookside was just what we were looking for. We met with Ashli and Dianne and we knew this was the place for her... Read More perfect day. She was looking for a rustic barn like setting while I was looking for peace of mind. Since day one Ashli has give us just that. There was no question of what package we needed or that we wanted Ashli as our wedding coordinator. She has been amazing!!! They have been so helpful with vendor recommendations as well other recommendations and advice. Ashli and Dianne have been very reassuring through the entire process. That's exactly what I was looking for peace of mind so that I could relax and enjoy our daughter's wedding day. It's officially wedding week and we are so very excited!! Everyone keeps asking me "How are you so calm?" and I just say "It's at Brookside Barn and Ashli's got this." They have made this as stress free as possible on this OCD mom!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Olivia M

Stunning venue, extremely accommodating staff, and prices for every bride’s budget!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Summer H

Brookside was a beautiful setting for our wedding! The staff was very accommodating. We were a bit disappointed that after paying for the biggest package, we still had to pay $650 more for the wedding coordinator. We had a small snafu as a result of mixed signals (DJ knew what... Read More we wanted, but the coordinators took over during the ceremony, resulting in a sound glitch), but overall it was a good experience. Nothing is ever perfect, but it was certainly close.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Alex P

My daughter's wedding was at Brookside. This was the absolute best venue we could have chosen! From start to finish, Ashli was there to help with everything. As beautiful as the venue is, the help from Ashli made this the absolute best choice we could have made. This being my... Read More only wedding and only daughter we planned, it was SOOOO nice to have experienced, caring people of Ashi's staff. And the cabins at the site were wonderful! My daughter means the world to me, and watching her smile while walking her down the aisle in this beautiful backdrop - I couldn't ask for anything else. Thanks for working with us on making this the best wedding! The Privitors

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Megan C

We had a bridal shower held for us at Brookside Barn, and we absolutely loved it! Not only was the venue gorgeous, but the staff was hands on and great! If anyone is looking for a "feel at home" great venue, Brookside Barn is the perfect place!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Tiffany W

My wedding day couldn’t have been any more perfect!!! They went above and beyond to make it the best day of my life so far!!! Definitely would recommend Brookside to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Erica T

My (now) Husband and I were married at Brookside Barn on 06/10/17 and we could not be happier with the venue and the amazing staff there. Diane and Ashli were so easy to work with and more than exceeded our expectations! The venue is gorgeous and you will not find better people... Read More to work with. Ashli and the entire brookside staff are very accommodating and will do whatever they can to make your wedding day perfect. Anyone looking for a venue needs to check out Brookside - you won't be disappointed!!

2017-06-28T11:52:51 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you chose Brookside Barn for your beautiful wedding! It means the world to us that you enjoyed your special day at our venue. We wish you the best!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Faith K

I couldn't imagine my wedding day to be any better than it was at this venue. I seriously didn't have to worry about a thing and ashli is great, super glad we got her as our coordinator!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Ranketta G

Beautiful venue everyone so nice an friendly.Helpful as much as possible.I wish I could do it again. This place is amazin you cant go wrong with this venue...I absolutely feel in love wit it the day I took a tour..

2017-05-03T11:54:35 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you loved Brookside Barn! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Stephanie B

Danielle and chris skeen's wedding was beautiful at brookside barn!

2017-05-03T11:14:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad to hear you had a great time!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Michelle F

Words can't even describe how HAPPY we were with Brookside Barn. Honestly is was truly a fairy tale wedding for me. I can't tell you how many of my guest complimented how professional the staff was and how well coordinated it was, not to mention how beautiful the venue was.... Read More This definitely exceeded my expectations and would recommend this venue to everyone who is looking for a rustic Barn wedding. BIG thanks to Ashlie and Mrs. Dianne for all their help with the planning and ideas. I do not know what i would've done without them... LOVE LOVE LOVE

2017-05-03T11:57:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review and for recommending us! We are glad you enjoyed our venue and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Derek M

Diane and the staff of Brookside Barn are amazing! We had our wedding reception there and could not have been happier. The barn has lots of charm and can be decorated to fit your needs. The outside deck and fireplace are definitely a plus! We stayed 2 nights in the cabins and... Read More loved it, they are charming and cozy. Thank you Diane for everything!

2016-10-25T19:10:31 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you were able to have your reception at Brookside! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

My husband and I got married on April 2nd at Brookside. It was the best decision! Mrs. Dianne, Ashli, and Brookside staff were phenomenal in exceeding our expectations from the start. They were so easy to talk with, and they made all my visions of a beautiful wedding come true.... Read More They treated me like family. It was such a fun time, and I was beyond pleased with the way everything turned out. If I had it to do all over again, I'd still pick Brookside!! They are the best!! I'm forever grateful to them for turning the wedding of my dreams into reality! 😊

2016-10-18T09:51:48 Response from the vendor

We are all family at Brookside! We are so glad you chose Brookside Barn to make your dreams come true!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Vicky D

Brookside Barn is the BEST! From the first phone call with Diane Blackwell, I knew this was the place for my daughters wedding. Talking with her that day was like talking to an old friend even though we had never met. They worked with me way beyond expectations to get the... Read More wheels in motion for Kelli & Kits special day. They helped with vendor lists, suggestions, and ideas and were very accommodating to the visions we had. The weekend was absolutely perfect! Having the cabins on the property made the event even better. Kelli and her girls stayed in one and Kit and the guys in another. We used the third one as a "resting" place for us. This special option allowed the wedding party to be together & celebrate more than just the day of and also solved our accommodation needs since everyone lived far away. We even had the rehearsal dinner on the property which made it even more convenient. I would also like to say that Ashli Hernandez is awesome! She took the reins and coordinated/directed the event with perfect professionalism and southern charm. I had nothing to worry about and was able to enjoy my little girls wedding to the fullest!!

2016-10-18T09:54:31 Response from the vendor

This wedding was PERFECT! We are so glad you loved our cabins, too! Thank you for choosing Brookside Barn!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ashli H

I LOVE Brookside! Not only is Brookside a great company to work for but my wedding was absolutely amazing. Because I work for Brookside, I wanted all of the staff to be guests at my wedding, and not employees. So some of the other Brookside Brides came and worked at my wedding -... Read More it was so sweet!! :) I loved using all of the decor, the mismatched china, the curtains and drapery, etc. AND THAT FIREWORKS SHOW IS AWESOME!! Thank you, Brookside Barn, for not only being a fantastic work environment but also an AMAZING place for couple's and our families to feel AT HOME!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff to work with!

2016-10-18T09:54:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 LeAnn D

Brookside Barn is the perfect venue for any occasion, especially weddings. The ladies (and gentlemen) that work there were focused completely on making sure my wedding day was perfect! They helped with anything that they could have before and on the day of the wedding. Anytime I... Read More needed to get in touch with them, I had no trouble. The barn itself is absolutely beautiful! I recommend anyone looking for a venue to highly consider Brookside Barn!

2016-10-18T09:58:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 LeAnn D

2016-10-12T12:48:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation! We're so glad you chose Brookside!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kasey W

Brookside Barn is a beautiful place to have a wedding. Ashli and her mom made my day perfect. My entire wedding party truly enjoyed Brookside Barn an agreed it was so fun an pretty. Great atmosphere!!!

2016-10-12T12:49:33 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to have been part of your special day! Thank you for choosing Brookside!

Meet The Director of Sales