Broussard Farm and Sevenne Hall

Beaumont, TX

Broussard Farm and Sevenne Hall

Broussard Farm is a working cattle ranch, private residence and the heart of many special events. The Farm features a historic home, referred to as “the Broussard house”, originally built in 1857. While on the property, guests enjoy the modern dance hall, Sevenne Hall. This modern dance hall is equipped with sound, stage, lighting and a wooden dance floor. Complimentary tables and chairs available. Accommodates up to 300 guests.

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Museum, Historic Venue

10714 E Clubb Rd, Beaumont, TX (409) 937-4026

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Gabrielle G

I couldn't have picked a more beautiful place for my wedding! If I had to redo my wedding I would ALWAYS pick Broussard Farm! It's the perfect setting for a good ole country wedding!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Kristina F

Most beautiful venue. Rustic and classic. Beautiful grounds for an outside wedding. Loved everything about our venue and the owners were awesome to work with

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Taylor Sue W

It was amazing!! Beautiful as always! The ladies were so helpful! If there was a need, they would fill it!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Shea H

Broussards Farm is a breathtaking venue. From the brides room, the landscape and the reception hall. The only down I had was I felt so rushed. My reception had to end at 9pm. Which I understand because the property is on there home. However, I wish it could have been extended to... Read More 11pm. With my ceremony being at 4:30, family pics and trying to mingle I felt there was no time for dance floor fun.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Caitlyn O

Broussard's Farm was the perfect rustic venue! It accommodated all of our needs. Some complain about the rules but I honestly did not see a problem with any of them and they were very easy to follow. They provided help when needed but also stayed out of your way! We loved having... Read More our wedding at this beautiful venue!

Meet The Manager

Hope

I am a nurse by trade but have found much enjoyment working with brides and their families in planning and sharing in their very special day. I have an eight year old son that is my life. We love to meet and get to know our brides and grooms so by their event we feel like family. Our goal is to make your venue experience the best it could be!