Brown Street Studios

Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Northern Wisconsin, Eagle River Wi, Minocqua Wi, Statewide (715) 482-0803

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Josh H

Becky and Ben do a fantastic job and know how to get everyone organized and get everything done quickly and professionally. We loved their service!

Deserves 10 stars

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Trina P

A quality photographer was a top priority for me when I was picking out my vendors. Your special day goes so fast and years down the road you want to be able to look back at your candid photos like a storybook, so that you remember exactly how you felt in that moment. That is... Read More what Becky was able to capture with absolute perfection. Becky was a delight to work with the entire day (and I mean she was there the entire day!). She was courteous to me and all of my guests while being efficient about getting all of our pictures scheduled out for the day; she was incredibly fun and creative. If you want someone who loves her job, will have a smile on her face the entire day, and go above and beyond to capture every beautiful detail and moment of your wedding –the answer is Becky without question!

Awesome Photography

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Calynn W

She does more than weddings, but it is her true passion. She is outstanding photography. Contact her because she recently moved to the Milwaukee area, but is currently doing weddings all over Wisconsin and in Northern IL. She is very artistic and creative, and will produce... Read More outstanding photos to keep the memories alive.