Cuisine

American

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Servers, Food + Catering

305 N. Harbor Blvd., Fullerton, CA Serving Orange County (714) 454-3356

We love Kim and the Brownstone!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Mandy c

We had our wedding and reception at The Villa Del Sol and were given three caterers to choose from. We met with Kim at the Brownstone and fell in love! Not only was the food wonderful and well priced, but she customized the menu and showed us that she truly cared. I felt like... Read More I was working with family! She made sure all of the details of our wedding were handled on the day of from the photographer and florist to the food. She and her team went WAY above and beyond. It was the best choice that we made for our wedding! I cannot recommend them enough!

Amazing job!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Crystina K

I hired Brownstone Catering to provide the food and drinks for my wedding in 2009 and they went above and beyond everything I had hoped for! Kim was wonderful to work with and very detailed in making sure our wedding went off without a hitch. The food was delicious - everyone... Read More loved it - and the servers were especially nice and always helpful. The price was also very reasonable. Our wedding turned out just as I had imagined, and a large part of the credit for that is due to Kim and her team. Thanks Kim!