Brownstone Gardens

Banquet/Reception Hall, Botanic Garden/Park

91 Brownstone Rd, Oakley, CA

Amazing, Beautiful Venue for a perfect wedding

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Sarah C

This venue was absolutely perfect for my wedding. I cannot imagine and more beautiful place to get married at. Everyone at our wedding came up to us and told us how beautiful the venue was and wanted to know how we found it. They also made the wedding so effortless for us by coordinating with our venues (the majority of which were their preferred vendors) which made it so there was less I had to do in the days before the wedding. They were a pleasure to work with! Barbara is amazing and my wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without her. After we looked at this venue we could not have imagined getting married anywhere else.

Beautiful Private Venue

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Holly H

Brownstone Gardens is a gorgeous hidden gem in the back country of Oakley, CA. When I saw this place, I know it wad the place I wanted to get married. I signed the contract ave never doubted it. They were incredibly helpful leading up to and on the day of the wedding. Barbara even had a spare garter on hand when I forgot my own! Wonderful experience, would definitely recommend them to everyone

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Elena M

LOVED having our wedding here! It was so beautiful and the staff was wonderful! Everyone had such a great time and said how gorgeous the place is! Because the venue is so beautiful, you don't have to do as much work to make your wedding look great. There were a couple of details that I noticed weren't out, so I had to make sure someone got their attention, and they fixed it right away. They are very helpful in recommending other vendors, and they're all so great!

Intimate and Romantic

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Katie B

My husband and I just got married here and all I can say is wow! This was the one and only venue we looked at and we just fell in love with the intimate feeling and the gorgeous garden setting. We paid the extra fee to have one of the Brownstone coordinators help us on our day and it was worth every penny. My husband and I enjoyed a stress free day as the Brownstone team made sure everything went smoothly. All of our guest complimented us on what a great venue it was. Your site fee covers all the tables, chairs, basic linens, glassware, heaters if it's cold, tents if it rains and so much more. Amazing venue, great staff and an incredible place to host any event! When the sun goes down and the little white lights fill a canopy of trees over the reception area...it's simply magical.

Tropical Feel in the East Bay Setting

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Mary Jane F

This was a fabulous venue. Jacqui, Brownstone onsite coordinator, was very helpful. Our guests were truly suprised and enjoyed the venued very much. The sun was shining high, but the canopy of trees shaded us. It was truly a magical place, considereing i was in Oakley CA

Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/04/2011 Jessica A

I looked into Brownstone for my August wedding. Although it was very beautiful I could not see spending $3000 just to have the place for 5 hours.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Megan M

From start to finish the staff at Brownstone Gardens made my wedding day flawless. They took care of everything...all I had to do was choose the details and show up! They coordinated everything and it was perfect.

TO Brownstone Gardens