CUSTOM WEDDING DRESS ILLUSTRATION

How wonderful would it be to have a timeless piece of art to enjoy, admire and remember your once in a lifetime wedding gown? My unique, custom wedding dress illustrations capture all of the detail and beauty of your very special gown! This memorable keepsake is a gift to be cherished forever!

Bridesmaid Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Groomsman Gifts, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

2601 Pennsylvania Ave, Philadelphia, PA (267) 627-4336

Brushing Bride

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Jayme G

I recently got married about 2 years ago at Bear Creak Ski resort in Pa and like every bride was on a high after their wedding, however at the same time I was exhausted from months of planning. I had every intention of preserving my dress, displaying wedding photos throughout my... Read More house, and searching for the perfect photo to showcase of my dress. Time got the best of me and before I knew it none of these things happened :) I discovered Brushing Bride and loved the idea of having a sketch done of my dress. I knew I had to have one! On our two year anniversary my husband surprised me with the Photo and I loved it! It was a way to capture my wedding day, and everytime I look at the photo it brings back memories of my very special day when I married my best friend. It is a piece that you will have forever and makes a great wedding gift, anniversary gift, wedding party gift, or just a gift to yourself :) I would recommend Brushing Bride to anyone, and if you have not purchased one yet do not wait any longer!

The Perfect Wedding Gown Preservation!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015

Krystina's work is flawless, leaving a timeless memory of the best day of my life! I saw one of Krystina’s very first bridal sketches online just a few short months after my wedding day and it occurred to me that I hadn’t seen my wedding gown since I handed it off to my Mother... Read More to have preserved. My 2-piece allure gown featured a charmeue slip and appliqué overlay adorned with embroidery and crystals. The gown itself is very special to me and made me feel elegant and beautiful on my wedding day. I knew I had to have Krystina sketch my gown, both front and back, so that I could remember the day so vividly. Krystina exceeded my expectations. I knew the small detail and lace design would be very difficult to sketch, but Krystina’s piece turned out flawless. I hung my sketch on the wall in my bedroom! I purchased my sketch in October 2014 and to this day it is still my favorite keepsake from my Wedding Day :)

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Julie J

I just received 2 custom drawings of our ceremony chapel and of our reception venue from my mom at my bridal shower! I am blown away at how detailed they are, not to mention the most unique and personal gifts ever. I am the bride to be who has everything, and these gifts are so... Read More special-- what a better way to remember the place where our forever will begin. I cannot recommend brushing bride enough. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jill S

The portrait of my dress is something I will cherish always. Krystina is great to work with and made sure everything about my portrait was perfect. The entire process was so simple and I am so lucky to have such a piece of art.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Stephanie W

This is the ultimate gift!!! It is original, timeless, and beautiful. I have ordered multiple drawings from this artist and her work is gorgeous! Highly recommend :)

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Christy W

My friends and I commissioned Krystina to draw our best friend's wedding dress + her husband's tux for our wedding gift to them. Krystina did an incredible job on our friends very detailed ballroom gown. We're so happy that we could give our friend such a meaningful and personal... Read More gift. Krystina worked with us to find the right size/artwork combination to fit our budget and was very responsive throughout the process. Will definitely be using the Brushing Bride for future gifts!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Matthew E

I ordered an illustration of the monument that my wife and I got engaged at in Paris. Everything was done exactly as discussed, and the end result was even better than I had hope! Krystina was professional and timely in delivery. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Matthew E

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amanda A

Hands down, one of the greatest gifts I could have received to remember such an incredible day. Krystina's work is so intricately detailed and captures every aspect of a brides most prized possession. Thank you so much for such a beautiful piece of art!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ana L

AMAZING!!! There are no words to explain the excitement on my client's faces when they open their home illustration. I am a REALTOR, and as a settlement gift I purchased a one of a kind illustration for my buyers. Krystina is diligent, hard working and great with response times.... Read More I recommend her services to anyone looking to provide a one-of-a-kind gift for a friend or family member.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Christopher J

My wife sent me the link to this as we were getting married. We are celebrating our 1 year anniversary right after Thanksgiving. Since the 1st year is paper I thought this was fantastic. Krystina really captured the essence of the gown and it's a great way to display it... Read More throughout the year! My wife will cherish this forever!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Christopher L

From the moment I saw Krystina's work at a local arts festival I knew it would be the perfect 1st anniversary gift! The process was so easy and any questions I had were responded to extremely fast. Not to memetion the peice was flawless and my wife loved it! Can't go wrong here!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jackie B

I received a custom illustration of my dress as a wedding present from my bridesmaids and it is AMAZING. I loved my dress so much and this is the perfect way to commemorate the gown without having a huge picture of myself (not my style). It is so chic and beautiful. It is... Read More something that I will treasure for years to come! I would HIGHLY recommend this for a bride to get for themselves or as an amazing gift for a bride. Love love love and can't wait to hang it in our home!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Erin D

After 18+ years in the first house that my parents built, it was hard to find something that accurately captured the feelings and emotions of all the memories in our home. After using Krystina's services to creatively preserve the wedding gowns of friends and family, I jumped... Read More at the chance when she said she could do a rendering of our family home. My parents were so surprised when they received it - there were tears of joy. It hangs proudly in their new (and likely last) home as a constant reminder of all the happy memories from 34 Wesley Road. I would highly recommend this as a gift to celebrate a new home or pay homage to a past one!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Erin D

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kerri S

I received a Brushing Bride gift on my wedding day, and it truly was the best gift of the whole wedding. The illustration is absolutely beautiful. Krystina got the detail of the dress perfect. I have it displayed on my bedroom wall, and it reminds me every day of the best day of... Read More my life (and the best dress of my life!). Since then, I have given Brushing Bride to almost all of my friends getting married. I highly recommend this gift!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

A group of us were brainstorming a gift for our friend who lives in NYC, had a limited registry and was having a nontraditional bridal shower when I remembered Blushing Bride would be a gift she would love and treasure. Every single girl loves how it came out and is excited to... Read More give it to the bride. Krystina made it exactly as ordered, the dress is simple with all of the detail in the back which is where she focused. The whole process was simple and stress-free and the final product was perfect. I would recommend this as a sentimental gift for any bride in your life.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Kara

This was my most cherished wedding gift! It is something so unique and timeless and Krystina's work is flawless!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

I met Krystina at an arts festival (super friendly) and was immediately drawn in by the delicacy of her work. I got my sister's wedding dress done and could not have been happier with the result (pretty sure my mom cried marking the 10th time throughout the planning). The... Read More details were beautiful and she captured exactly the way the dress fit my sister. Would 100% recommend to anyone for any special occasion.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Marissa M

I first noticed Krystina's work in the months leading up to my wedding; I was in awe of the piece's she was creating for her brides. However, it was not until I received my own Brushing Bride that I understood how truly magical Krystina's artwork is for a bride and groom.... Read More There is nothing worse after your wedding than having to put your beautiful dress away after only spending a few short hours in it. But with a Brushing Bride piece, you have the opportunity to preserve your gown and look at it each and every day. The detail Krystina is able to put into her art to recreate your dress to a T is truly amazing. I have mine hanging at the end of our bed and I look at it every morning when I wake up and smile at the thought of our special day. This is something I hope to purchase for all of my girlfriends as they get married! Thank you, Krystina!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Shannon K

I've been dropping subtle hints to my husband ever since the wedding day that I wanted a commemorative Brushing Bride drawing of my dress, and he finally followed through on Christmas! It's currently hanging in our living room and I always receive compliments on it! My husband... Read More was very impressed with Krystina's professionalism when it came to having it done timely, as well as cost. We both love how it turned out, especially since she was able to frame it for us. Thank you so much Krystina for capturing my favorite dress on paper, and for the customization! I love being able to have it on display so I can see it every day! I highly recommend this as a unique and commemorative wedding gift that any bride will love!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Aurora H

My mom gifted me with Brushing Bride's custom illustration of my wedding gown a few months post-wedding. I was immediately brought to tears (not an easy feat) by this lovely, unexpected keepsake. The incredibly talented Krystina Faillace perfectly captured the whimsy and beauty... Read More of my gown. This is exactly how your dream dress was meant to be preserved! Truly one of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received; I will forever cherish this beautiful piece of art. (Logistical side note: my mom said the order and production process was seamless!) Let Brushing Bride provide you with a gift for your fave bride that will give her "all the feels."

Reviewed on 1/05/2016

I found her at a booth at the 2015 Manayunk Art Fest and kept her business card in order for Krystina to create a drawing of my wife's dress for our 1 year anniversary. I could not have been more pleased with the whole process, from contacting her to receiving the art... Read More created. Krystina was prompt, professional, and detail oriented in creating what I thought would be a great gift for my wife. I ordered my drawing and she had it rushed to me in only a few weeks. Everything she does is a one-off and she was able to create my wife's dress with such intricacy and detail; I was flabbergasted at the fine craftsmanship received. I could not recommend a better way to give a 1 year paper gift than going through Brushing Bride.

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

I am a REALTOR in the Philly area and met Krystina at a networking event. Though she specializes in fashion illustrations, I asked if she'd be able to do a house illustration for my sister and her fiance who I was helping to buy their first home as one of their closing gifts.... Read More I sent a picture of their new home and Krystina did a GREAT job! She even put their settlement date along the bottom of the picture. I highly recommend for a personalized gift and will be using her again!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

I first saw Krystina's work at a craft fair in June. I took her card as my best friend was getting married this fall and I thought it would be a great gift from her bridesmaids. Tragically, the groom passed away unexpectedly before the wedding, but we still had the drawing done... Read More as a memory of the dress she would never get to wear but would always be THE dress. The work Krystina did was amazing, the intricate lace detail, makes it a beautiful piece of art, as well as a fond memory of what was to be. Our bride loved the keepsake.

Krystina Faillace

Brushing Bride came to fruition after gifting a bridal gown illustration to my best friend. I had been drawing pictures for her on special occasions since we were little girls, and I thought her dress would be the perfect subject on her wedding day. I framed the sketch and gave it to her on her wedding day. Afterwards, her twelve bridesmaids asked how they could place an order, and, thus, Brushing Bride was born. Although formally trained in several mediums, including ink, acrylic, and watercolor, my favorite medium to work with is graphite pencil.