Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Washington, DC
Serving DC, MD & VA

The Best

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Ally S

I initially chose Bryan George Music Services after reading so many amazing reviews. From the time we first contacted Bryan I was immediately impressed with his responsiveness. Bryan was so easy to work with, and actually spoke to me on the phone for quite some time just to make... Read More sure he got everything right. He organized my playlist so that certain songs were played at appropriate times throughout the evening. He essentially kept the entire wedding timeline on track in the most professional way. Our constantly packed dance floor and hearing people say that it was the most fun wedding they'd been to are both tell-tale signs that Bryan knows what he's doing. I would recommend Bryan to anyone looking for a DJ in this area.

Best DJ out there!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Kara T

Absolutely awesome. Chose Bryan George based on my Godmother's referral and he pulled through big time. From our first conversation Bryan was helpful and responsive. He gave me suggestions on cake cutting songs when I had no idea what to play and he helped organize our whole... Read More reception in my parent's backyard. He helped us figure out all the logistics. We gave some ideas on what we did and did not want played and he nailed it. Everyone had so much fun dancing and said the music was amazing. Bryan made the whole thing work. Couldn't be happier!

Excellent DJ Services!

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Tracey Y

Bryan was great to work with from our initial contact all the way until the end of our wedding. He was very responsive and took the time to listen to our vision for our reception and also provided input regarding his past experiences that made our reception better. We had a... Read More non-traditional format to our ceremony and reception, and a lot of the evening's activity was driven by musical cues. Bryan was totally on board with everything and did a great job making sure things flowed well and didn't feel forced. We had several guests comment on how great Bryan was, and he was great at feeling out the crowd and playing what worked. I would definitely recommend Bryan George Music Services!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Matt R

Bryan George Music is outstanding. We highly recommend them for any wedding. From the initial stages of wedding planning through the end of the reception, Bryan George Music provided an exceptional experience. Bryan’s responsiveness and flexibility made for any easy, convenient... Read More setup. He clearly understood our approach and theme for the wedding and made sure everything came through. Our DJ, Ramses, could not have been better. From showing up early to help coordinate with the event staff to setting up equipment on two floor to keeping the mood and tone of the wedding going with the exact music we wanted to hear – Ramses was all around excellent. Thanks to him, the dance floor was non-stop full throughout the reception. The fact that our guests continue to complement the music is a testament to Bryan George Music.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Matt R

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Sarah L

Bryan George Music was incredible to work with from beginning to end. Bryan himself DJed for our wedding. He was punctual, polite, and very professional. He kept our guests dancing until the end of the night! He also supplied uplighting for our reception and a sound system for... Read More our ceremony/cocktail hour which added an extra special touch of ambiance. I highly recommend Bryan and his company!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rimas V

A really significant part in filming a wedding and later producing a documentary wedding film for me is finding out the couple’s musical taste and the blend of songs they prefer. So I am always happy to get to know the DJ for the special day. I have met Bryan George Music... Read More recently filming a wedding at East Lynn Farm. He is very experienced, professional and more than just Your average DJ. Bryan George seemed to run the reception party effortlessly: he played customized mix of songs, made the announcements and more. Generally, Bryan was a fun and all around nice guy to work with, who really knows his field. RIMAS FILMS would like to recommend Bryan George music for any of Your future event!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Nancy L

We were attended a wedding of good friends, in Baltimore, on July 30, 2016. Bryan was the DJ for this venue and the dance music was brilliant. Every time we thought we'd be able to sit down for a rest another fantastic song was already starting to play. No one could stop... Read More dancing and the dance floor was packed. It was one of the best weddings that my husband and I have attended.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Stephen G

We didn’t realize just how much were getting - Bryan George was not only the music DJ. He also made all of the announcements and provided amplification for the ceremony officiant as well for speeches during the reception. Bryan is also really nice - he has a very warm... Read More persona that came across both in his announcements, as well as just beforehand when we were planning with him. For ceremony, cocktail hour and reception… He had lists of hundreds of great songs for each event at the wedding. We simply circled some songs we really liked and he took care of filling in the rest with other great music. We also had some very distinct ethnic music requests, which he was happy to purchase and play on our behalf such as Lebanese Dabke music. He helped us come up with a full gameplan for the timing of reception events, but told us things never run on time but not to worry; he was completely adaptable when some events ran longer than expected and found a way to help get us back on track so that guests didn’t lose time on the dance floor! So many of our guests told us after the wedding how much they loved the dance music. They also commented on the very classy music played at the cocktail hour - Duke Ellington, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Dave Brubeck ... Bryan knows his stuff! We were extremely pleased with how our reception went, and we feel that huge credit for that is due to the phenomenal job by Bryan George. Thank you, Bryan! You made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

When it came to selecting a DJ for our wedding, my wife and I went through quite a few different options. Having owned a small DJ business in the past, I had a decent idea of what needed to go into our special day. Bryan made things exceptionally easy, from the planning phase... Read More through the end of the night. We made some adjustments on the fly, and he was able to switch gears with little to no effort to support our needs. I can’t even begin to count the amount of folks that made a point of telling me what a phenomenal job he did keeping the dance floor packed! His equipment is unobtrusive and powerful, handled our outdoor ceremony and large dinner area with ease. The lighting and main dance floor setup really rocked the house. Bryan George Music should be on every engaged couples’ list for their wedding!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Lindsey B

Christian with Bryan George Music was amazing - he was so nice and great to work with! We had so many compliments from our guests about the music. Majority of our guests stayed until the end of the very last song because of how great the music was! My husband and I were... Read More thoroughly impressed with our entire experience with Bryan George Music and would recommend their company and especially Christian 110%! Thanks again for helping to make our special day even more amazing!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Fabrizia A

The most important thing you need to know about Bryan is that he focuses on understanding exactly what you're looking for and then delivers that experience to you. He was very responsive to any questions we had with quick turnaround times and helpful advice regarding song... Read More selection for different parts of the evening (cake cutting, father/daughter dance, etc). Although his advice was great, he didn't try to impose his ideas on us. It was clear his goal was to make the night all about us and what we wanted (which isn't necessarily the case with a lot of wedding vendors we found). Thanks Bryan!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Tessa S

Bryan George Music was a great vendor to work with for planning our wedding. Bryan was super quick to respond to emails, sent a helpful template for walking us through all the music we needed to pick, and caught all of our last minute changes. Our DJ on the day of, DJ Ramses,... Read More was super friendly and did a great job mixing all of the music we selected, friends' requests, and some tunes of his own choosing. I would highly recommend Bryan George Music!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Debora C

We absolutely loved working with Bryan George and his company. He was very professional, respectful and such a pleasure to work with. We had Bryan as our DJ and our wedding reception was amazing. Bryan did not only run the entire reception flawlessly, but he also could feel the... Read More mood of the crowd and played the perfect songs all evening long. We had so many compliments of how great our reception was! A big thanks to Bryan for that! We also hired two string musicians through Bryan's company to play in our ceremony. They were amazing and a pleasure to work with. We totally recommend working with Bryan and his company and would do it all over again! They are great!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016

Bryan was a joy to work with. He not only was very responsive, but he adapted to many last minute requests and ensured that everything went off without a hitch. He was extremely welcoming and had no problems working with a gay couple. The music was phenomenal and everyone was... Read More dancing until the very end and did not want it to stop. He certainly knows his music and had the flexibility to work the transitions seamlessly to keep the party going. We could not be more pleased with the service and final product. We would definitely recommend Bryan George Music for your DJ Services. He and his colleagues provided a fabulous photobooth experience for our guests, who kept Nicholas busy the entire night. The lighting was fabulous. Bryan helped make our night one to remember! You cannot go wrong working with Bryan.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Tyler M

Ramses from Bryan George Music DJ'ed my wedding and reception, and he was flawless. Bryan called us a week or so before the wedding and ironed out all of the details (clearly he has experience with weddings, because he brought up suggestions we would have never thought of).... Read More After, he sent us samples of the songs we had agreed on to make sure we had the correct versions. The day of the wedding, Ramses arrived right on time and was already almost set up when we arrived. He met with our officiant to work everything out and was ready to go well before start time. He helped pace the ceremony wonderfully, and then it was party time! He kept a great party atmosphere. He was certain to play all of the songs we had pre-requested (and spaced them out nicely). When deciding on the rest of the playlist, he clearly kept all of our requests in mind, so the rest of the playlist fit in perfectly. My aunt could not wait to get a copy of the playlist for herself! Overall, I cannot recommend Bryan George Music enough. Using this company helped ease the pressure of my wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016

We loved that during the reception, guests were already complimenting us on the great music and dancing. Once the first people hit the dance floor, they didn't stop until the night was over (and even chanted "one more song" because no one wanted it to end). Bryan was fantastic.... Read More He walked us through every minute of the night, had every song we wanted, made modifications to songs as requested and kept the party going by reading the crowd. Absolutely stress free; he's your best choice.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Nadia S

My husband and I had the great pleasure to work with Bryan George Music Services, specifically DJs Bryan and Christian. Bryan and his team were professional, responsive, experienced, and friendly; and it showed at our wedding back in August 2015. DJ Christian was the performing... Read More DJ at our wedding and he did a wonderful job. He was able to ensure that guests were dancing and having a ball throughout the whole night... which was a major feat, since we had 200 guests of all ages and national backgrounds. I love how Bryan George Music Services was able to bring my Arab heritage and my husband Italian American heritage together and reflect it so smoothly throughout the wedding. They also had a great business appraoch of communicating early with us to see our dislikes and likes, the must haves, etc. If you are looking for a DJ, look no further, Bryan and his team are the Creme De La Creme!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Vanessa R

After interviewing several DJs for our wedding in August, we came to the conclusion that Bryan George was the one for us to provide the music for our reception – and it proved to be the right decision. First of all, working with Bryan was a pleasure. He has a very pleasant... Read More manner of dealing with clients and was very responsive to our numerous questions – and he actually returned phone calls! He was very organized, obviously from years of experience, and provided forms that made it easy for us to think through the music we wanted for every aspect of the reception to the entrance of the bride and groom, bridesmaids, groomsman, father/daughter dance, etc. And he provided helpful suggestions and was very accommodating when we made changes. We made an unusual request for a certain kind of ethnic music for a particular dance– Bryan went beyond the call of duty to help us find exactly the music we wanted for the dance, and it was a tremendous success. The bottom line is that he kept people on the dance floor all during the reception. It was a mixed crowd of older (50-80) people and a younger crowd consisting of the bride and grooms friends, who were in their 20s and 30s. It was also a mixed crowd ethnically with people of several nationalities. And Bryan played music from the classic 60s-70s to hi-hop, or whatever was current for the younger group, as well as ethnic music such as Arabic and Spanish. Consequently, people were on the dance floor constantly and we received many compliments from friends and family that, “It was the most fun we have ever had at a wedding.” (As an aside, the wedding ceremony was outside and the instrumentalists were having trouble setting up the keyboard, amplifier, speakers, microphones, etc. and Byran was asked to help. He willingly pitched in and sorted everything out quickly and professionally, which is indicative of his overall approach to make doing whatever is necessary to make an event successful.) Obviously, we do not hesitate to recommend Bryan George to anyone planning a wedding/reception or any other event requiring a DJ.

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Betsy E

Our guests (of all ages) keep saying 'your music was great!' and we are thrilled to have found Bryan. We had a very limited 'must play' list, but if if could do it again we would play every song that Bryan played that night! His professionalism, flexibility and great music... Read More selections fit the style of our wedding and our musical tastes perfectly! He did a great job mixing in our 'must play' songs with other great ones, keeping guests on the dancefloor and making a fun night! He did not play anything cheesy and did a great job with announcements; he was flexible when we left a few minutes later than planned! He helped us create the timeline of the night and was helpful in planning (With a few phone calls). His cocktail hour selections were perfect for our historic venue. Bryan also coordinated our ceremony music: The Centennial springs quartet and we were equally pleased. We didn't have a chance to meet in advance of the wedding but their coordinator was great on the phone and we were thrilled with the music the day of the wedding. I did not have songs in mind for the ceremony and they were tremendously helpful in finding the 'right' songs. It was the perfect compliment to an outdoor ceremony. Bryan's coordination of their arrival and details was an additional 'plus' that took a load off our shoulders in planning and day of coordination.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Amanda P

Bryan was awesome! He was very friendly and easy to work with. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long, which is exactly what we wanted. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Jen S

We had Bryan DJ for our wedding reception, and were very pleased with the services he provided! He did a great job reading the crowd and playing songs that engaged everyone at the wedding. In addition to the day of, Bryan had a planning call with us beforehand, to help us plan... Read More what we were looking for music wise, the timing we were looking for, and just overall logistics so that everything ran smoothly and did not require a lot of decisions to be made during the reception. We are very happy with our choice in DJ and would recommend him to others!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Natalie S

Bryan George Music was an amazing DJ service for our wedding!!! I felt very well prepared going into the big day thanks to Bryan's immediate attention to all of my emails and the long, detailed discussion i had with DJ Ramses before the wedding. We filled out a detailed... Read More questionnaire conveniently online beforehand which provided our DJ with all of the plans my fiance and I had then we held an hour long conference call to discuss any questions Ramses had for us (including all name pronunciations!). My fiance and I were very particular about the songs we wanted (some that were not on the suggested lists) and the timing and Ramses worked hard to make them happen. Due to the weather we had to use some of my Plan B for ceremony set up but our music was still perfect and I LOVED the selection played during the reception! DJ Ramses played everything on our requested list and i was so pleased! Thanks to their attention to detail going into the big day (keeping me worry-free!) and the way they kept the dance floor full, i would definitely recommend Bryan George Music to everyone!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 William C

Bryan and the team at Bryan George Music Service were an absolute dream to work with for our wedding ceremony and reception. For the ceremony we hired a string trio and for the reception, Bryan worked as the DJ to ensure the music was perfect for our big day. Bryan is... Read More talented, hardworking, and went above and beyond on numerous occasions, including when he personally edited the version of our first dance song. He also helped created one of the most memorable moments of the wedding when he pulled off a surprise song for the groom’s cake cutting. At every moment during the day, Bryan was there to help. A consummate professional and a pleasure to work with, I fully recommend going with Bryan and his team for your wedding ceremony and reception. You will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Bryan for making our day what it was! Excellent job!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Rae B

There is so much to choose from when you are getting married in D.C. that we based our DJ choice off of reviews, prices, and how we felt when we spoke with the company. Bryan George Music services was a perfect decision! They were extremely responsive and attentive to all of our... Read More inquiries. Christian was our DJ at the wedding and he absolutely KILLED IT!! Our entire reception spent the majority of the time on the dance floor. Christian did an awesome job at mixing old and new music (per our request), keeping the timeline, ensuring he had all the music we requested, and never letting the guests get bored. I would recommend Bryan George Music services time and time again!

Bryan George

I started Bryan George Music while at Villanova University in 2001. It grew out of my natural love for music, and my ability throw a good party! In 2004, I moved the company back to my hometown of DC, where it has grown into a leader in the wedding industry with a team of 10 top-notch professional wedding DJs. I've been a DJ for 15 years and have since won multiple awards from Washingtonian Magazine, Wedding Wire, The Knot, & Yelp. This past February, I married my beautiful wife, Danielle. Together, we handle the day to day operations of the business and absolutely love what we do!

Start a Conversation!