Editor's Pick by Washingtonian B&G Magazine

We specialize in providing DJs, uplighting, photo booth and live musicians for fun and elegant weddings. We know from experience that entertainment is the cornerstone to any successful event. We pride ourselves on the kind of quality service that will ensure that your special day is truly one to remember.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Matt R

Bryan George Music is outstanding. We highly recommend them for any wedding. From the initial stages of wedding planning through the end of the reception, Bryan George Music provided an exceptional experience. Bryan’s responsiveness and flexibility made for any easy, convenient... Read More setup. He clearly understood our approach and theme for the wedding and made sure everything came through. Our DJ, Ramses, could not have been better. From showing up early to help coordinate with the event staff to setting up equipment on two floor to keeping the mood and tone of the wedding going with the exact music we wanted to hear – Ramses was all around excellent. Thanks to him, the dance floor was non-stop full throughout the reception. The fact that our guests continue to complement the music is a testament to Bryan George Music.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Sarah B

DJ Bryan is AWESOME!! Our November 2016 wedding went off without a hitch, and we really have Bryan to thank for that. He worked with us to perfectly execute our vision and made sure the whole evening came together seamlessly. He's also just a pleasure to work with and has great... Read More taste in music--every song was better than the last, and all our guests, young and old, had a blast on the dance floor! Thanks, Bryan!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ashlie L

Bryan was AWESOME. He responded quickly, understood exactly what I was asking for and even called me a few days before the wedding to verbally go over everything. The dance floor was literally full the whole night and I honestly spent so much timing dancing the time flew by. He... Read More was professional, on time and knows how to work a crowd. He also pronouced everyones name right which I know they appreciated ! Awesome DJ, awesome music!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Nina C

From the very first email, Bryan was nothing but attentive, helpful, and most importantly, clearly invested in making our event the best it could possibly be. From incorporating Indian songs at our request, to understanding exactly what kind of dance party we wanted, to making... Read More sure to go over all details with us so we'd know exactly what was happening, we could not be more thankful. Bryan and DJ Ray had the party going all night long!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Brock D

Bryan was great. He worked with us from start to finish and made it a great evening. I strongly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Daniel L

Bryan was an amazing DJ, a pleasure to work with, and the most helpful person we could have asked for during the entire process. From the very beginning, all the way up to the week of the wedding, Bryan was always available to help us plan the entire wedding soundtrack. He was... Read More even better the day of. Our wedding was 90 minutes outside of DC, and he still arrived with plenty of time to spare to set up. He prepared a great mix for cocktail hour and once the party really started, Bryan kept all our guests on the dance floor for over five hours. Seriously, the dance floor was never empty for five hours. We could not be happier with Bryan’s services, his professionalism, and his overall great attitude that truly separates him from other DJs. My wife and I would recommend him to anyone for any occasion.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Erin H

Bryan was the DJ at our wedding on August 5, 2017 and he was nothing short of fabulous. More than anything else, we were intent on having a fun celebration where people danced all night. Aside from our first dance, mother/son, and father/daughter dances, we left the music... Read More selections to Bryan and he did not disappoint. In the month since the wedding, people have continued to comment to us that they have never attended a wedding where the dance floor was packed all night long--everyone had fun. Bryan read the crowd well and picked songs that kept the party lively until the very end. Our nieces, our friends, and our older relatives all felt like the music was chosen just for them. Not only was Bryan great at the wedding, however, he was also instrumental in setting up the most perfect party. He was incredibly responsive via email and, when asked for input on the flow of the night, he provided excellent feedback based on his experience. He helped set the timeline for the night, which helped with the flow of the evening and maximized time for dancing. Bryan was exceptionally professional and helpful in every way he could be. We were grateful that Bryan also provided uplighting in our venue so we did not have to hire an additional vendor. Hiring Bryan was an outstanding decision and we cannot thank him enough for helping to create the most memorable party.

2017-08-30T08:47:50 Response from the vendor

Erin, thank you for the kind words! You guys had an amazing group of guests - I had a blast! Take care!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Liz C

Bryan is outstanding! He responded to all of my e-mails quickly, and we were able to arrange everything over e-mail and over the phone. He worked within our budget and was willing to play our very specific, eclectic playlist. The week of our wedding, he called to run through... Read More everything with me, so our wedding ran smoothly and was exactly what I had imagined. When my sister requested a song that wasn't on the playlist (although it should have been!), he even ran it by us before playing it. He did a fantastic job mixing the songs we had sent him via Google Drive, starting and stopping songs at the times we requested, and making sure our wedding was perfect!

2017-08-05T12:07:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Liz! You all were an absolute pleasure to work with. Best of luck with everything!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Caitlin D

Working with Bryan was great! The online interface to plan the wedding ceremony and reception were easy to use. He also had multiple pages of song recommendation to help you get inspired. Bryan was extremely responsive and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. The... Read More music at our wedding was FANTASTIC! All of our must plays were heard. Everyone was up and dancing the entire time. It was hard to sit down to take a break because each song that was played was a jam! We requested that only clean versions of songs be played due to the ages of some of our guests, and Bryan complied. Everything went off without any problems. All names were pronounced correctly. The timing off all of the songs during the ceremony were on point. Bryan even cut songs and faded them out exactly when my husband and I wanted. Bryan also provided uplighting for our event in an amber color. It was beautiful and really helped with the overall feel of the decor for the wedding. I would highly recommend Bryan to everyone looking for a DJ.

2017-07-19T21:09:24 Response from the vendor

Caitlin, you and Ryan were an absolute pleasure to work with! And your crowd was great! I had an amazing time being a part of your wedding. Best of luck with everything!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Lauren T

Ramses was awesome every one was out on the dance floor having a great time. Many thanks to Bryan George's music!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Katie T

He was really great. Didnt give him much direction and the wedding reception music was perfect. The contract and process of choosing add-ons was all very easy. Reasonably priced. Logistics were all done by him and we just showed up and he had it all under control. You can really... Read More tell that he is a professional that is a seasoned veteran. Definitely recommend Bryan George for his professionalism, ease to work with, and a really great product. Couldn't of asked for anything more.

2017-05-24T16:50:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! Your wedding was AWESOME!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017

I recently was married in Frederick, MD on New Year's Eve. I originally wanted a band for the event but I couldn't find anything that didn't cost an arm and a leg :-) Bryan George Music was the next best choice. He DJ'd our friend's wedding a few years back so we knew he was... Read More great from the beginning! Throughout the planning phase, he was always responsive and very helpful. I have a very specific taste in music and came prepared with a list of songs that I wanted to play (100+ songs). Bryan very professionally and politely explained to me why some of my choices weren't best for the overall crowd as they wouldn't promote a dancing environment :-) I'm a tough person to convince but he definitely explained to me why my choices wouldn't work. Basically, he knows what he is doing and wanted to make sure my guests enjoyed themselves. Which was very important becuase our reception ran from 8:00 - 12:30 am! Bryan's music choices were great and kept everyone entertained throughout the night.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Matt R

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Sarah L

Bryan George Music was incredible to work with from beginning to end. Bryan himself DJed for our wedding. He was punctual, polite, and very professional. He kept our guests dancing until the end of the night! He also supplied uplighting for our reception and a sound system for... Read More our ceremony/cocktail hour which added an extra special touch of ambiance. I highly recommend Bryan and his company!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 RIMAS F

A really significant part in filming a wedding and later producing a documentary wedding film for me is finding out the couple’s musical taste and the blend of songs they prefer. So I am always happy to get to know the DJ for the special day. I have met Bryan George Music... Read More recently filming a wedding at East Lynn Farm. He is very experienced, professional and more than just Your average DJ. Bryan George seemed to run the reception party effortlessly: he played customized mix of songs, made the announcements and more. Generally, Bryan was a fun and all around nice guy to work with, who really knows his field. RIMAS FILMS would like to recommend Bryan George music for any of Your future event!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Nancy L

We were attended a wedding of good friends, in Baltimore, on July 30, 2016. Bryan was the DJ for this venue and the dance music was brilliant. Every time we thought we'd be able to sit down for a rest another fantastic song was already starting to play. No one could stop... Read More dancing and the dance floor was packed. It was one of the best weddings that my husband and I have attended.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Stephen G

We didn’t realize just how much were getting - Bryan George was not only the music DJ. He also made all of the announcements and provided amplification for the ceremony officiant as well for speeches during the reception. Bryan is also really nice - he has a very warm... Read More persona that came across both in his announcements, as well as just beforehand when we were planning with him. For ceremony, cocktail hour and reception… He had lists of hundreds of great songs for each event at the wedding. We simply circled some songs we really liked and he took care of filling in the rest with other great music. We also had some very distinct ethnic music requests, which he was happy to purchase and play on our behalf such as Lebanese Dabke music. He helped us come up with a full gameplan for the timing of reception events, but told us things never run on time but not to worry; he was completely adaptable when some events ran longer than expected and found a way to help get us back on track so that guests didn’t lose time on the dance floor! So many of our guests told us after the wedding how much they loved the dance music. They also commented on the very classy music played at the cocktail hour - Duke Ellington, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Dave Brubeck ... Bryan knows his stuff! We were extremely pleased with how our reception went, and we feel that huge credit for that is due to the phenomenal job by Bryan George. Thank you, Bryan! You made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

When it came to selecting a DJ for our wedding, my wife and I went through quite a few different options. Having owned a small DJ business in the past, I had a decent idea of what needed to go into our special day. Bryan made things exceptionally easy, from the planning phase... Read More through the end of the night. We made some adjustments on the fly, and he was able to switch gears with little to no effort to support our needs. I can’t even begin to count the amount of folks that made a point of telling me what a phenomenal job he did keeping the dance floor packed! His equipment is unobtrusive and powerful, handled our outdoor ceremony and large dinner area with ease. The lighting and main dance floor setup really rocked the house. Bryan George Music should be on every engaged couples’ list for their wedding!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Lindsey B

Christian with Bryan George Music was amazing - he was so nice and great to work with! We had so many compliments from our guests about the music. Majority of our guests stayed until the end of the very last song because of how great the music was! My husband and I were... Read More thoroughly impressed with our entire experience with Bryan George Music and would recommend their company and especially Christian 110%! Thanks again for helping to make our special day even more amazing!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Fabrizia A

The most important thing you need to know about Bryan is that he focuses on understanding exactly what you're looking for and then delivers that experience to you. He was very responsive to any questions we had with quick turnaround times and helpful advice regarding song... Read More selection for different parts of the evening (cake cutting, father/daughter dance, etc). Although his advice was great, he didn't try to impose his ideas on us. It was clear his goal was to make the night all about us and what we wanted (which isn't necessarily the case with a lot of wedding vendors we found). Thanks Bryan!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Tessa S

Bryan George Music was a great vendor to work with for planning our wedding. Bryan was super quick to respond to emails, sent a helpful template for walking us through all the music we needed to pick, and caught all of our last minute changes. Our DJ on the day of, DJ Ramses,... Read More was super friendly and did a great job mixing all of the music we selected, friends' requests, and some tunes of his own choosing. I would highly recommend Bryan George Music!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Debora C

We absolutely loved working with Bryan George and his company. He was very professional, respectful and such a pleasure to work with. We had Bryan as our DJ and our wedding reception was amazing. Bryan did not only run the entire reception flawlessly, but he also could feel the... Read More mood of the crowd and played the perfect songs all evening long. We had so many compliments of how great our reception was! A big thanks to Bryan for that! We also hired two string musicians through Bryan's company to play in our ceremony. They were amazing and a pleasure to work with. We totally recommend working with Bryan and his company and would do it all over again! They are great!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016

Bryan was a joy to work with. He not only was very responsive, but he adapted to many last minute requests and ensured that everything went off without a hitch. He was extremely welcoming and had no problems working with a gay couple. The music was phenomenal and everyone was... Read More dancing until the very end and did not want it to stop. He certainly knows his music and had the flexibility to work the transitions seamlessly to keep the party going. We could not be more pleased with the service and final product. We would definitely recommend Bryan George Music for your DJ Services. He and his colleagues provided a fabulous photobooth experience for our guests, who kept Nicholas busy the entire night. The lighting was fabulous. Bryan helped make our night one to remember! You cannot go wrong working with Bryan.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Tyler M

Ramses from Bryan George Music DJ'ed my wedding and reception, and he was flawless. Bryan called us a week or so before the wedding and ironed out all of the details (clearly he has experience with weddings, because he brought up suggestions we would have never thought of).... Read More After, he sent us samples of the songs we had agreed on to make sure we had the correct versions. The day of the wedding, Ramses arrived right on time and was already almost set up when we arrived. He met with our officiant to work everything out and was ready to go well before start time. He helped pace the ceremony wonderfully, and then it was party time! He kept a great party atmosphere. He was certain to play all of the songs we had pre-requested (and spaced them out nicely). When deciding on the rest of the playlist, he clearly kept all of our requests in mind, so the rest of the playlist fit in perfectly. My aunt could not wait to get a copy of the playlist for herself! Overall, I cannot recommend Bryan George Music enough. Using this company helped ease the pressure of my wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016

We loved that during the reception, guests were already complimenting us on the great music and dancing. Once the first people hit the dance floor, they didn't stop until the night was over (and even chanted "one more song" because no one wanted it to end). Bryan was fantastic.... Read More He walked us through every minute of the night, had every song we wanted, made modifications to songs as requested and kept the party going by reading the crowd. Absolutely stress free; he's your best choice.

Bryan George

I started Bryan George Music while at Villanova University in 2001. It grew out of my natural love for music, and my ability throw a good party! In 2004, I moved the company back to my hometown of DC, where it has grown into a leader in the wedding industry with a team of 10 top-notch professional wedding DJs. I've been a DJ for 15 years and have since won multiple awards from Washingtonian Magazine, Wedding Wire, The Knot, & Yelp. Two years ago, I married my beautiful wife, Danielle. Together, we handle the day to day operations of the business and absolutely love what we do!