Bryant Park Grill

New York, NY

An unexpected oasis in the heart of the city.

The Bryant Park Grill offers an unparalleled location: a dining room with windows overlooking the park comfortably seats up to 175 people, a spectacular rooftop garden and a tranquil private garden. Our detailed team of event planners will do everything to ensure your wedding is perfect.

• Outdoor - Covered

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

25 West 40th Street, New York, NY

Perfect

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Carol L

Planning our Labor Day weekend wedding I never imagined that I would later describe our reception as "perfect." Realistically I knew that ultimately something unexpected would occur and we would have to do our best to "deal" with it. However, we think and have been told that our... Read More reception was perfection -- my husband's mother describes the night as "magical" -- and the thanks go to the fantastic Bryant Park Grill. We worked with Linda, who was always in touch and very accommodating, and Tom, who was professional and always seemed to be steps ahead of everyone's possible needs. ALL of our guests enjoyed their meals. And we can not say enough great things about Anne-Marie Noonan, BPG's brilliant pastry chef, who made our amazing wedding cake (delicious and beautiful -- everyone is still raving about it). We truly couldn't be happier and will always be appreciative to everyone at BPG for making our day so incredible.

Peter & Kyna Billis

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Kyna L

Peter and I were married in July 2015 and our reception at The Bryant Park Grill was an absolute dream. Kristi worked with us to plan our special night, she accommodated every request/detail. From the signature cocktails, sparkler exit, escort card table and sweetheart... Read More table, Bryant Park's staff went above and beyond. Peter and I did family style seating in the garden, not the typical for BPG. It was important for me to have that detail, it was executed flawlessly. Tom was our Maitre d' for the evening, he is truly best in class. He made sure that timing was correct from start to finish. Tom executed the night flawlessly. Bryant Park is truly a gem amongst all the venues to choose from in Manhattan. Peter and I hope to celebrate every wedding anniversary at the BPG, remembering our wedding reception under the stars. Thank you, BPG!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Laura L

We loved every minute of our wedding at The Bryant Park Grill on 10/19/14. This was the first venue we saw when we started our search and it was love at first site. I cannot say enough about the staff, particularly Kristi and Tom who were so accommodating and helpful to our... Read More every want and need and kept us calm throughout the whole planning process and even when an unexpected turn of events occurred on our wedding day with a last minute officiant switch - our actual officiant went into labor on our wedding day! - they were so helpful. To this day so many of my friends and family say that our wedding was the best one they ever attended and I believe them! The food was fantastic, drinks flowing profusely, and the actual venue with our flowers and color choices just came to life for an early fall night. It was a bit chilly but we do not regret the choice to hold the reception on the rooftop, it was beautiful. A lot of our friends and family had never experienced a real New York City wedding and we feel that we truly delivered on holding a contemporary and warm wedding in the heart of the city that no one will forget - we certainly won't!

Absolute PERFECTION!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 G. L

We had the most beautiful, elegant, and unforgettable wedding reception at Bryant Park Grill on 10/12/14. Our guests and family cannot stop talking about all the delicious food, the amazing dessert platters and all the entertainment we had planned for that night. Our cocktail... Read More hour was held in the tented garden area, which had breathtaking views of the park and city. It just felt so romantic and magical to be in the middle of Bryant Park enjoying the time with our family and friends. The whole experience was a dream come true! Everything was top class from the food to the service. BPG's chef even helped us accommodate our guests with food allergies/ sensitivities. The entire staff at BPG were absolutely wonderful, professional and the nicest people! We will be forever grateful to Tom and Linda for organizing and expertly managing every single detail that made our wedding run smoothly and a success.

A Dream of a Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Lisa G

I can not say enough wonderful things about Bryant Park Grill. For our August wedding the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure our day went off flawlessly. When my DIY table numbers fell though slightly, the team actually finished them with in-house table numbers... Read More better than I could have imagined. Tom and Linda are an incredible team and were true wedding pros from coordinating the ceremony, guests arrivals, and even giving this hungry bride appetizers as we finished signing the marriage license. Our guests can't stop raving about the incredible food, venue, and service that truly made our wedding a day we will never forget.

Pure Magic!

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Elizabeth C

We could not have been happier with the Bryant Park Grill! Kristi Ohlin was an absolute pleasure to work with. Easy to talk to and helpful beyond measure. The restaurant itself is magnificent. The location can't be beaten. The food was TO DIE FOR. And for a few of my... Read More guests, it was their first time in NYC and Bryant Park Grill gave them an amazing first impression. People are still talking about it four months after. Our day of man/Banquet Director, Tom Ferretti, helped us the entire night with kindness and ease. Him and his staff were never intrusive and always kind. I wish I got them name of the server who was basically assigned to serve me and my husband. He came from nowhere with a smile and kept our little champagne flukes full of Coke-a-Cola all night. :D And get the dessert buffet, no one will regret it. An amazing venue. Kind service. Excellent food. Unforgettable.

Perfect Venue for a wedding

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Tara S

I could not be happier with having my wedding at Bryant Park. As an event planner I can say the level of service from start to finish was impeccable. I worked with Kristi on my wedding and she is truely amazing, hands on and professional. My ceremony was on the rooftop,... Read More cocktail reception was in the outdoor area on the side of the restaurant and dinner and dancing inside. The food was fantastic, my guests raved about the food and the day was perfect.

Delicious Food

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Dawn H

The food at BPG was great - I had many guests tell me it was hands down the best wedding food they've ever had!

Bryant Park Grill - Five Stars

Reviewed on 8/07/2011 Danielle R

I can't say enough great things about the Bryant Park Grill. The staff made our wedding absolutely perfect. There truly is not one thing I can criticize. It was incredibly hot for our wedding in July - 100+ degrees - and the BPG found ways to ensure our guests were cool and... Read More comfortable. Even though we had our ceremony on the rooftop, the cocktail hour flowed from the roof to inside (not the original plan) given the heat. The BPG had extra fans on hand, as well. The service was impeccable, food was better than expected and everything flowed beautifully. It was class all the way. And given the perfect backdrop of the city and Bryant Park, it truly was the perfect New York City wedding.

Best Wedding Ever!!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Olga F

the food was amazing, the staff was on top of things. Best service ever. Everything went so smoothly. Loved every minute of it.

Fabulous Venue!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2010 Pamela C

I never would have dreamed that my wedding would be in the heart of NYC. We were able to pull it off and it was the best wedding ever(and I am not just saying that because it was mine :)!!!. The staff was great and treated us very very well. Tom manages the dining room and he... Read More was the BEST! If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Best Wedding Venue in the City

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Angela H

I was recently married at Bryant Park Grill and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the venue. Everything on the night of my wedding there was absolutely perfect. While I had a lot of questions throughout the planning process, Bryant Park Grill does tons of weddings and... Read More the sales manager as well as the restaurant staff know exactly what they are doing to make sure your event runs beautifully. My family, friends, husband & myself were blown away by the quality of the food and the great atmosphere of the venue. The rooftop ceremony & cocktail hour was a special highlight, especially because the rooftop tent overlooks the beautiful Bryant Park. My husband and I wanted a quintessential New York wedding for a reasonable price, and we were not disappointed. I cannot recommend Bryant Park enough.

Review for Bryant Park Grill

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Robyn G

It was absolutely beautiful the food was fabulous the scenary was perfect.

TO Bryant Park Grill