Bryant Park Grill

New York, NY

Book Your Wedding with Bryant Park Grill

A GARDEN IN NEW YORK, NY

You will find your dream wedding location when you choose the Bryant Park Grill. Surround yourself in the lush garden and gorgeous natural landscape of Bryan Park in New York City. Nothing enhances the beauty of a wedding quite like the jewels of natural surroundings. The venue has been hosting and impressing couples and their guests for many years and is a well-known venue for every size wedding. Designed to resemble an aviary, Bryant Park Grill is a favorite wedding location of many brides and grooms in New York City.

With three separate spaces for your events, you can get the exact style reception you want at Bryant Park Grill.

The Rooftop. Absolutely stunning with breathtaking views of the city and the park surrounding it, the Rooftop venue space can accommodate roughly 300 guests comfortably for an evening of food and fun.

The Garden. This space can also host up to 300 guests and is simply enchanting. With perennials, green foliage and a romantic, rustic patio for your first dance, this garden area could be just what you are looking for.

The Grill. The third space available for you and your guests at the Bryant Park Grill, the Grill area can also seat 300 guests.

All three areas can be rented in combination if you have a wedding of 1,000 guests. For smaller occasions, you can host semi-private events in the restaurant for up to 75 people. This includes Al Fresco dining, weather permitting.

Delectable cuisine is something the Bryant Park Grill prides itself on and you will never have a bad meal during your party. Not only is the food outstanding, but also unique and fresh and the wine list always offers impeccable pairings for the American cuisine.

As a bride and groom planning the biggest event of your life, you can use all the help you can get. With event coordinators onsite and a superb staff, Bryant Park Grill will take every measure to make sure you have a stress-free planning experience, as well as a beautiful wedding day. Everything you need is at your fingertips at Bryant Park Grill. From food menus, to florist resources, music references and photography referrals, it is all handed to you by Bryant Park Grill's event professionals. White linen napkins and tablecloths are included in all wedding packages. There is no end to the gracious hospitality you will find with the staff at Bryant Park Grill. If couples choose to use their own wedding professionals, those vendors will need to carry liability insurance for Bryant Park Grill.

The location of Bryant Park Grill is undeniably gorgeous, but a common concern with city events is always parking. With public transportation just a few short steps from the restaurant, guests will appreciate that they won't have to drive into the city and find and pay for parking. However, if guests do want to drive into the city, there is parking available just a couple blocks from the venue as well, making it easy for guests to leave when they please.

Special perks to have a wedding at Bryan Park Grill include:

• One complimentary menu tasting and event planning consultation for up to four guests
  • Three votive candles per dining table and one votive candle per cocktail table
  • Table numbers and table number stands
  • Chef’s Choice hot entrée meals, at $45 each, are available for pre-purchase for each wedding vendor
  • Specialty food stations
  • Bridal Suite provided for the day of the wedding at the Bryant Park Hotel, across the street from the Bryant Park Grill

An unexpected oasis in the heart of the city.

Bryant Park Grill is cozily situated behind the landmark New York Public Library in the delightful oasis of Manhattan's Bryant Park surrounded by London Planetrees modeled after those at the Jardin des Tuileries in Paris. Sophisticated and romantic, the restaurant is comprised of three areas: the Rooftop Terrace, the South Garden, and the Interior Grill Dining Room. From the first meeting to the very last toast, our dedicated team of event planners will do everything to ensure your wedding feels exclusive and- most importantly - designed just for you.

• Outdoor - Covered

Garden, Library, Park, Restaurant, Rooftop, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

25 West 40th Street, New York, NY (212) 206-8815
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Delphine T

Where do we start? How about right at 25 West 40th? The location is great, the setting is romantic (regardless of the season!), the food delicious, and the people, which in our opinion is the most important element, are wonderful. Kristi and Tom made a perfect team that... Read More navigated us through the hustle and bustle that is a Manhattan wedding. We had countless guests come to us to tell us how this was the best wedding they've ever been to. Thank you, everyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Heather F

We recently hosted a wedding for our daughter and son-in-law at the Bryant Park Grill. They went to see the venue and meet with Kristi and were extremely impressed with all. We followed up with a meeting of our own and were equally enamored. The entire process was seamless.... Read More There was never a question that was not responded to within the day by Kristi. She provided guidance and support, while always being extremely approachable and kind. We all attended the tasting and that was the icing on the cake; knowing that the food and the service were both impeccable. The wedding was absolutely flawless. From the ceremony to the cocktail party, the dinner and dancing, Tom insured that every detail was attended to. We did not have to think about one aspect. He was a true professional and perfectionist on our behalf. The fact that the four of us were so pleased with the event would have been more than enough for us, but the compliments and feedback we received from so many of our guests was just wonderful. From raving over the food to loving dining and dancing under the stars, our guests had nothing but lovely and sincere comments to share. We are so grateful to Kristi and Tom for making our wedding feel like it was truly important to them.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Maria G

We had a beautiful and amazing wedding at Bryant Park Grill, we used their 3 parts of the restaurant for different stages and it was fabulous, they are very organized and very helpful in every step of the way. All of our guests were amazed with the quality and taste of the food... Read More even said “best wedding dinner I’ve ever had”.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Maria P

My Husband, Aaron and I got engaged on a park bench directly outside of the Bryant Park Grill, a place we found special long before our engagement; so it felt only natural to get married there. We’re both born and raised in Boston, and have demanding jobs and lifestyles, so the... Read More thought of an out of state wedding seemed a bit ambitious. Within the days following our engagement, I connected with Linda whose energy, excitement and enthusiasm instantly made me feel not only excited but comforted. Over the course of the next 8 months she provided me with support and resources when needed, when it came to hiring vendors and knowing what things to be mindful of; was accommodating and flexible when it came to booking our tasting so that my parents and would be able to attend with us; and was genuinely a delight to work with. In the weeks leading up to my wedding, Linda had assured me that I didn’t need a day of planner; but out of fear I hired one (more so to have a point person for everything leading up to the ceremony/reception). While the planner was lovely and an asset for the pre-wedding festivities (makeup, hair, and photos), the minute we were on site it became instantly clear that Tom had everything under control- to a level my family and I couldn’t have even expected. From the staff, to the vendors, to the movement of the ceremony into the reception, he did it all- and with ease. The day of our wedding was without a doubt, the happiest day of each of our lives. I think back on the day, and I get overwhelmed with joy and excitement thinking about how simply perfect it was, for not only us but our guests. The staff at the Bryant Park Grill provided us with everything and more- from the food, to the drinks, to the service; I can confidently say if given the chance to do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing, and would recommend the BPG to any Bride! (Married, August 2017)

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kristen S

We had a wonderful wedding reception here. We wanted to do things slightly out of the traditional order... having our introductions and first dances before the cocktail hour... and Linda accommodated every request we made. Communication was very easy. The food here is... Read More incredible! We had to come back to pick something up a few weeks after the wedding and the hostess remembered us, the staff is wonderful.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Ally W

Our daughter's wedding this past weekend at Bryant Park Grill exceeded all expectations. Arthur Tarzy and Tom Ferretti were amazing to work with! They made the planning process fun and stress free, and everything went seamlessly the day of the wedding. They are true... Read More professionals who strove to make our event everything we could have hoped for. Other venues may have great food or great service or a great location, but Bryant Park Grill has it all. Our 175 guests raved about the exceptional food and thought the venue itself was beyond compare. Our ceremony was on the rooftop terrace, the cocktail hour, dancing and dessert were in the dining room, and the seated dinner was in the tented garden terrace. Having all three areas meant that nothing needed to be torn down and then reconfigured, which made transitioning from one part of the evening to the other seamless. We highly recommend Bryant Park Grill for anyone's special event. It is a truly beautiful, amazing venue and the food, from appetizer through dessert, was outstanding. Everyone was an absolute joy to work with and always responsive to any questions we had during the planning process.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Ariella A

Kristi and Tom are amazing and we had the absolute best wedding ever! Bryant Park Grill is the epitome of a quintessential New York venue and we could not have wished for anything more for our wedding celebration.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Vanessa C

Arthur took amazing care of us and all our catering needs at the BPG. He met us for the tasting and for the walk through and really gave us what we wanted. He was helpful and had great ideas. We loved him and his amazing attitude.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Anita K

I cannot express how wonderful my daughters wedding at the BPG was this past weekend! Linda and Tom were incredible to work with They are professional, organized as well as thoughtful and kind. The food and presentation was perfect! A truly exceptional experience!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Barrett F

We had our wedding on September 18th, 2016- a Sunday afternoon. It was truly a magical day at Bryant Park Grill- the setting in the heart of NYC on the roof top as well as the grill/bar downstairs. The exceptional staff on both the day of our wedding as well as leading up to it... Read More made it a stress-free, fun, tasty day not only for us, but for all of our guests(135 total). Months later people are still telling us what a great time they had at the wedding and how wonderful everything was including the setting and food/drink. Kristi Ohlin was our point of contact from day one until we were married and the event over. Kristi was extremely responsive, patient when necessary, and gave us a push at times when decisions needed to be made. We were on a tight timeline having gotten engaged 5 months earlier, we picked BPG with just under 4 months to the wedding day. Even with the tight timeline, we were able to have a terrific wedding. The cliche holds true that planning a wedding is stressful, but Kristi made it less stressful, by always being so quick to respond and nonjudgemental. When we wanted to switch out one bread for another, she made it happen. When we wanted fingerlings instead of mashed potatoes on the menu she made it happen, and the list goes on....When we wanted to try alternative layouts for both the ceremony and reception, she produced layouts and then shared her thoughts- both pros and cons. Typically BPG puts the dance floor on the north. We wanted it in the center and it worked out great. We took her advice though not to alter the ceremony layout. We came to appreciate and value her candor and recommendations. Kristi told me that we would not have to worry about a thing once we stepped in the door of Bryant Park Grill on our wedding day. Somehow I didn't believe it because prior there were so many details my fiance and I were following up on as there is with any wedding. It was hard to imagine we wouldn't have to deal with anything that day, but Kristi was absolutely right- Kristi, Tom and the staff were on top of every detail. Kristi said by the day of the wedding her work is complete and its really up to Tom and the staff to carry out all the planning. Even so, by then she knew me and my family, so she was helpful to us on this day- making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be and when. Tom and his assistant enabled the whole event to happen without one glitch. Two things stand out: First, little did I know how much it would mean to me that Kristi put my veil on (my mom had already gone to line up). Second, Tom stood with me as I was waiting right before I walked down the aisle (as I was walking alone since my dad passed)- meaning I was not standing awkwardly/sad alone since my dad was not there. Tom gave me a sweet nod, Kristi a hug and off I went. In short, it is the personal service that really stands out. And yes, the food was fantastic, our DJ rocked, and as Kristi said: your guests will never be standing without a drink in their hand. They made it all happen, including recommending and receiving vendors(flowers/dj/cake etc...) but above and beyond it all, it was the lovely setting and the lovely people that made it a great experience and a day many will remember for a long time. I highly recommend Bryant Park Grill!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Maribeth M

We looked at a number of venues to have our wedding in New York City, but it was Kristi Ohlin and her team that made us feel like we would be taken care of. No one gave us the feeling that they truly cared like Kristi did. She and Tom more than exceeded our expectations for... Read More our wedding in August 2016, We booked the entire venue for our wedding of 100 people. We had the cocktail hour on the roof, dinner and the dessert buffet in the grill and cigars and a photo booth in the garden. Our guests cannot stop talking about how great our wedding was at the Bryant Park Grill. Kristi was great in working with us and all of our vendors. She was always professional and extremely detailed and organized. She and Tom took care of every single detail including the bride and groom cocktails, the menu, happy birthday for my nephew and the groom’s son, sparkling cider for my nephews and step son. The service was wonderful the night of the event. The event flowed perfectly from the cocktail hour to dinner and dancing to the cake. For the cocktail hour, the hor d’oeurves kept coming out and our guests never had an empty glass. The food was a delicious. We had additional desserts brought in and Tom had them set up in a beautiful display. The Bryant Park Grill has very colorful chairs and we decided to go with lots of color for our flowers to play off the chairs. Also, we had votive and hurricane candles placed all along the windows for a very romantic feeling.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Brittany Q

Bryant Park Grill was an excellent venue for our wedding day. Kristi and Tom were so great with everything from the very beginning. As a venue you will be hard pressed to find another place with such a great vibe of New York, in the middle of the city convenient to get to and... Read More beautiful for photos. The staff also worked so well with all of vendors, it just so happened that they all had known each other and had nothing but good things to say about everyone we had chosen and vice versa. The space had a great flow from the wedding ceremony on the roof to the cocktail hour also on the roof; we had chosen against the garden because it felt too public but it never felt over crowded. The staff kept us on time and had the bridal party on a good schedule; I never questioned our decision to not have a day of coordinator. The food was great from the cocktail hour to dinner and the gorgeous dessert table everything was perfect (even better than the tasting we had). The drinks were delicious as well, we had planned to have a wedding cocktail, a French75, it was classic refreshing and perfect every time. The outside of the building and the roof twinkling with lights that evening and even with the light rain everything was just absolutely beautiful, everything you would want and expect. Thank you so much to the team at Bryant Park Grill for helping make our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Bernadette M

We had our wedding reception for 150 people at Bryant Park Grill and it was the best night of our lives - we could not have had a more perfect venue or enjoyable planning experience than we had with BPG. Like every bride who has worked with Kristi and Tom, we were blown away by... Read More the level of customer service. I live in Washington, DC, so most of my planning was done via email and phone with Kristi, who seemed to respond to all of my emails within minutes - even when she was on vacation! I am a very Type A bride, and Kristi was patient, kind, and calming, never showing annoyance with my hundreds (literally) of questions. Kristi provided guidance and input on everything from vendor options (especially helpful since I was not in NYC) to food to event flow. Our menu tasting was a wonderful event on its own, and BPG was also very accommodating of vendor walk throughs (and walkthroughs when I was visiting and just wanted to see the gorgeous venue one more time). We bought out the entire venue, and had cocktail hour on the roof, dinner in the tented garden, and dancing and dessert buffet inside the grill. It was perfection in every way. Tom, the event coordinator, was spectacular. He and Kristi are a seamless team, and went above and beyond to ensure that every special request and small detail we had was executed flawlessly - from flip flops for the dance floor to moving flower centerpieces from the garden to the grill after dinner, to the sparkler send off. We also tip our hats to the chef and staff, who created an incredible meal, great drinks (including a watermelon margarita slushy specialty cocktail), and superb customer service experience. There is literally not a single thing I would have changed about the event space, service, or planning experience. Bryant Park Grill was a dream location with a dream team. Thank you Kristi, Tom, and colleagues!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Tiffany W

We were married at BPG on May 14, 2016, and could not be happier with choice of venue. Everything was great! The Catering Sales Manager Kristi Ohlin and Events Manager Tom Ferretti are first class professionals. We are super appreciative for all of their efforts as well as... Read More the other BPG team members, who made our wedding day great!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Richard S

When we first made the decision to get married in New York City, we cast a wide net to find the ideal location for our ceremony and reception. Near the top of our wish list was the Bryant Park Grill but like several of our other “dream” locations, I didn’t have high... Read More expectations we could make the math work. However, after first contacting and then meeting with the catering manager, Kristi Ohlin, we realized that not only could we make it work, but that we had found someone who was ready, willing and able to help us put together what I can only describe as an enchanting and magical evening with our friends and loved ones. We held our ceremony upstairs on the second floor roof garden and the reception downstairs in the main dining room. The beauty of the gardens, the flowers and great lawn of Bryant Park were an extension of the event spaces making both feel larger and grander than they would have in any other location. The food was amazing. Kristi invited us to a special menu tasting where we were able to sample several different salads, appetizers, entrees and of course, desserts, along with a variety of house wines to help us come up with the perfect combination for the evening. As our event date approached, Kristi was helpful in keeping us on track with a gentle nudge here and there when needed. She was always quick to answer any questions or concerns we had and let us plan a wedding with enough structure to keep the evening moving but without feeling like we were forced to follow a rigid or more traditional path. On the night of our wedding, Kristi, her colleague Tom Ferretti (our special on-site coordinator) and the entire Bryant Park Grill staff executed flawlessly. It’s not an exaggeration to say that watching Tom work was a bit like watching a conductor and his orchestra. Orders were taken quickly and discreetly. The food was plated and presented beautifully. Drink glasses were never empty for long. In short, we were well taken care of and all of our guests had a wonderful time. It went so well and all fell into place so seamlessly that in some ways it felt like something we had been rehearsing all our lives for, when in fact, we had no such practice or experience. Thank you Kristi, Tom, and everyone at BPG for, truly, a night to remember.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Kaci L

WOW! I mean, WOW! I cannot rave enough about how amazing this venue was. Our wedding was 6/18/2016. We had the ceremony on the outdoor rooftop, cocktail hour outside garden area (no tent) and dinner and dancing inside. We had perfect weather and such a smooth day. It was a... Read More DREAM. Tom and Linda were amazing to work with. They answered all of our questions and even went the extra mile to do things that we hadn't thought of. It was 1000% the most amazing day of our lives. The staff was full service so professional. They even made custom drinks for us called "The Adam" jalapeño margarita and "The Kaci" cucumber mojito. I can't say enough good things about this magnificent venue. 5 stars!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Meredith S

We held our wedding at Bryant Park Grill in March 2016, and it was a wonderful experience! The restaurant is inviting, elegant, and fun, and we are so happy that we chose it as our venue. BPG is beautiful, with three spaces (dining room, patio, and rooftop) and various options... Read More for organizing your event depending on the season. We held our ceremony and cocktail hour in their clear-tented patio, looking out into Bryant Park (so lovely as the sun was setting), and our reception/party in the main dining room. The planning process was incredibly smooth thanks to their wonderful staff. Kristi Ohlin coordinated our event and she was amazing to work with - professional, quick to respond to questions, and so helpful with her advice. She truly cared about making our event successful and personal. Our day-of coordinator Tom was a great presence on the day of the wedding and his entire staff was excellent. Kristi and Tom coordinated with all of our vendors as well, and they made it possible for us to feel so comfortable and confident that they would take care of every detail! They were a pleasure to work with. The food was delicious and the chef was accommodating of our all of our requests, including modifying the menu to be kosher style. We loved hosting our wedding in a restaurant setting and our guests raved about the food and the fun mini dessert bar. We can't recommend Bryant Park Grill more highly for a wedding or any event. Thanks to Kristi and the entire staff for your amazing work!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Kelly W

There are no words to describe how thankful we are for choosing Bryant Park Grill for our wedding venue. It was truly the best day of our lives. All we keep hearing from our guests was how beautiful, yummy and filled with LOVE the night was! The catering manager Kristi and... Read More the day of coordinator Tom are total pros and so WARM. And since I am all about feelings, I knew the moment I met them both we were in excellent hands. They both went above and beyond to provide my husband and I along with our family and friends the most special night. Besides that, the whole staff is rock-solid, the food is DELISH and the venue itself, well it's about as magical as it gets in New York City. To my fellow NYC wedding wanting brides, look no further than Bryant Park Grill. Give Kristi a call and tell them Kelly (the shine on girl sent ya) Have so much fun:) Missing my wedding already.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

After shopping around NYC and Westchester for wedding venues, we fell in love with Bryant Park Grill. We were looking for something a little different compared to a big banquet hall or event space. Our ceremony was on the tented rooftop, reception in the terrace and... Read More dancing/dessert in the restaurant space. The order of the evening and unique qualities of each room really added to the all-encompassing celebration throughout the night. We're still getting compliments at how delicious the food was. Our main courses were the filet mignon and sea bass - Everyone loved the food - kudos to BPG! Arthur Tarzy was an absolute dream come true to work with. His professionalism, sensitivity and heartfelt advice leading up to the wedding day (and on the wedding day) were incredible. While you're thinking of the perfect venue to tie the knot in, also seek out the quality of the event team you'll be working with. The entire Bryant Park Grill team did a magnificent job making our wedding day memorable, seamless and the night of our lives! We love visiting BPG and referring the venue to our friends. Absolutely worth checking out!

Peter & Kyna Billis

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Kyna L

Peter and I were married in July 2015 and our reception at The Bryant Park Grill was an absolute dream. Kristi worked with us to plan our special night, she accommodated every request/detail. From the signature cocktails, sparkler exit, escort card table and sweetheart... Read More table, Bryant Park's staff went above and beyond. Peter and I did family style seating in the garden, not the typical for BPG. It was important for me to have that detail, it was executed flawlessly. Tom was our Maitre d' for the evening, he is truly best in class. He made sure that timing was correct from start to finish. Tom executed the night flawlessly. Bryant Park is truly a gem amongst all the venues to choose from in Manhattan. Peter and I hope to celebrate every wedding anniversary at the BPG, remembering our wedding reception under the stars. Thank you, BPG!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Laura L

We loved every minute of our wedding at The Bryant Park Grill on 10/19/14. This was the first venue we saw when we started our search and it was love at first site. I cannot say enough about the staff, particularly Kristi and Tom who were so accommodating and helpful to our... Read More every want and need and kept us calm throughout the whole planning process and even when an unexpected turn of events occurred on our wedding day with a last minute officiant switch - our actual officiant went into labor on our wedding day! - they were so helpful. To this day so many of my friends and family say that our wedding was the best one they ever attended and I believe them! The food was fantastic, drinks flowing profusely, and the actual venue with our flowers and color choices just came to life for an early fall night. It was a bit chilly but we do not regret the choice to hold the reception on the rooftop, it was beautiful. A lot of our friends and family had never experienced a real New York City wedding and we feel that we truly delivered on holding a contemporary and warm wedding in the heart of the city that no one will forget - we certainly won't!

Absolute PERFECTION!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 G. L

We had the most beautiful, elegant, and unforgettable wedding reception at Bryant Park Grill on 10/12/14. Our guests and family cannot stop talking about all the delicious food, the amazing dessert platters and all the entertainment we had planned for that night. Our cocktail... Read More hour was held in the tented garden area, which had breathtaking views of the park and city. It just felt so romantic and magical to be in the middle of Bryant Park enjoying the time with our family and friends. The whole experience was a dream come true! Everything was top class from the food to the service. BPG's chef even helped us accommodate our guests with food allergies/ sensitivities. The entire staff at BPG were absolutely wonderful, professional and the nicest people! We will be forever grateful to Tom and Linda for organizing and expertly managing every single detail that made our wedding run smoothly and a success.

A Dream of a Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Lisa G

I can not say enough wonderful things about Bryant Park Grill. For our August wedding the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure our day went off flawlessly. When my DIY table numbers fell though slightly, the team actually finished them with in-house table numbers... Read More better than I could have imagined. Tom and Linda are an incredible team and were true wedding pros from coordinating the ceremony, guests arrivals, and even giving this hungry bride appetizers as we finished signing the marriage license. Our guests can't stop raving about the incredible food, venue, and service that truly made our wedding a day we will never forget.

Pure Magic!

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Elizabeth C

We could not have been happier with the Bryant Park Grill! Kristi Ohlin was an absolute pleasure to work with. Easy to talk to and helpful beyond measure. The restaurant itself is magnificent. The location can't be beaten. The food was TO DIE FOR. And for a few of my... Read More guests, it was their first time in NYC and Bryant Park Grill gave them an amazing first impression. People are still talking about it four months after. Our day of man/Banquet Director, Tom Ferretti, helped us the entire night with kindness and ease. Him and his staff were never intrusive and always kind. I wish I got them name of the server who was basically assigned to serve me and my husband. He came from nowhere with a smile and kept our little champagne flukes full of Coke-a-Cola all night. :D And get the dessert buffet, no one will regret it. An amazing venue. Kind service. Excellent food. Unforgettable.

Perfect Venue for a wedding

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Tara S

I could not be happier with having my wedding at Bryant Park. As an event planner I can say the level of service from start to finish was impeccable. I worked with Kristi on my wedding and she is truely amazing, hands on and professional. My ceremony was on the rooftop,... Read More cocktail reception was in the outdoor area on the side of the restaurant and dinner and dancing inside. The food was fantastic, my guests raved about the food and the day was perfect.