Entertainers/DJs covering all of New England

Best Time Ever Entertainment has over 20 years of entertainment experience. We have over 1,400 weddings' worth of experience. Give us a call today and let BTE Entertainment help you plan your reception.

Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

30 Rochester Ave., Rochester, NH (603) 427-0174

Reviewed on 7/17/2011 Bridgid B

This DJ was great. They have an site where you can set up a playlist months in advance. Ted kept the party going all night by playing the perfect songs for each moment. It was great to have this DJ at our wedding. Made the party.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Jacqueline D

Eric was awesome. The dance floor was a non-stop party and he was definitely not over-the-top obnoxious like many other dj's. Great value!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Emily T

Ted is the best! He was professional and responsive and worked with me to create the perfect day! And he never complained about my constant changes and questions! On the big day he was prepared and kept our party going until the last dance. I am thrilled with how he kept the... Read More dance floor full! I would recommend BTE to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Lindsey D

I cannot recommend Ted highly enough. My husband and I are extremely picky with music and didn't want your traditional ceremony/reception music, nor did we want any group dances or cheesy traditions. Ted played a great balance of what we like and what our guests would enjoy and... Read More knew how to get everyone up and dancing. He even played a great game to decide who got to keep the centerpieces, which our guests loved. We gave Ted some eccentric picks for our first dance and ceremony, as well as some other special songs for the reception, all on a thumb drive and he played them all for us. He was also great at explaining who was supposed to do what and when for entrances and speeches. Fantastic, fantastic DJ wo can definitely work with odd/non-traditional requests!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amanda G

Mac was our DJ and he was phenomenal! We had a band and a DJ and they coordinated everything seamlessly. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time. Thank you Mac for a great party!

Dance floor was full all night!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Ashley H

If you want to have confidence that your party is going to go off without a hitch, hire Ted with BTE Entertainment. Not only was Ted punctual and well prepared for our indoor Summer 2014 wedding, but he worked seamlessly with our last minute changes. Our dance floor assured us... Read More that our guests all had a great time! We were also pleasantly surprised to find his prices were more reasonable than other vendors that we felt less confident in. We would definitely hire him again and highly recommend him for your next event.

Great

Reviewed on 10/10/2010 Jena U

The music and Dj(Ted) were great and everyone had a wonderful time.