Cuisine

American

Catering Delivery + Setup, Food + Catering

292 Coover Rd., Delaware, OH (740) 972-3799

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Kelsey B

We had Buckeye Boys BBQ cater our wedding this past weekend and had great service. We had an outdoor ceremony where the reception was very close by and they were super quiet and quick to getting things set up. Dave brought his smoker and it wasn't overwhelming with smoke at all.... Read More Everyone was raving about how great the food was! We had pulled pork, bourbon chicken, mac & cheese, and Cajun potatoes (everything was sooooo good). One of our guests already asked for their contact information! They were very easy to work with and reasonably priced - we would definitely work with them in the future :)

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Laura v

My husband and I didn't want anyone to leave our wedding reception hungry or thirsty and Dave at Buckeye Boys BBQ certainly helped us accomplish this goal! We had Dave's catering at an anniversary party the fall before we were even engaged, it made an impression! When we got... Read More engaged my now husband said he wanted to call Dave, his food is so good it motivated a groom to help with wedding planning! We are about 3 hours north of Delaware, OH so I figured there was no way he would be the best option with travel costs. Dave was easy to work with, communicated quickly, checked in when he needed, and truly made me feel like I didn't have to worry about the food that day, and I didn't! Our parents got so many complements on the food and questions of where and who catered it. I would highly recommend the brisket, mac and cheese, potatoes, and green bean casserole. I split the rolls and corn bread half and half but, after having Dave's corn bread, I would go 100% corn bread and my guests agreed! We didn't want another catered wedding meal and Dave delivered that. The best part of wedding planning is when you work with people like Dave that make you feel confident and that they genuinely care about your wedding day! It was a pleasure working with Dave and we so appreciate the wonderful meal he provided!

Amazing BBQ - and very affordable!

Reviewed on 8/14/2010 Margaret S

Buckeye Boys BBQ did an AMAZING job with the food for my wedding. My husband and I could not have been happier with the food or the service. Dave owns and operates Buckeye Boys BBQ, and since it's a small business, we received his full attention in the weeks before; he responded... Read More quickly to all e-mails and phone calls, was extremely flexible when it came to adjusting the final head count/order only a week before. We looked into many other more well-known BBQ restaurants in the Columbus area before picking our caterer, but Dave offered the best prices (seriously, check out his website--you won't believe the prices) and the largest selection of side dishes. We got SO many compliments on the food and how much better it was than most wedding catering. It really was a pleasure doing business with Dave: he was prompt, professional, and reassuring — pretty much everything a bride could want in a caterer. It was worth every cent (and was still less expensive than other BBQ places and tastier).