Burning River Entertainment Group

Cleveland, OH

Cleveland Wedding DJ's, Best DJ's in Cleveland!

Burning River Entertainment Group is a full-service company providing for all of your entertainment needs. Our first-class DJ's and MC's will work with you to customize your event to match your vision before and during the event, so that after your celebration is over, you and your guests will be raving about how much fun they had for years to come!

African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

1414 S Green Rd. Suite 301, Cleveland, OH (216) 352-3789

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Calli K

I cannot say enough amazing things about Gene. He went above and beyond to make it the best wedding dance party ever. The music was spot on and the energy got everyone out on the dance floor. It was an amazing mix of old and new music. After the wedding, people in attendance... Read More could not stop raving about how great the DJ and music was. I offer my highest recommendation for this company.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Nicole W

Talk about the BEST DJ EVER! Based on our photographer's recommendation , my fiance and I met with to BRE to determine if they would be a good match for our wedding. Sure enough, after one meeting, we were sold! Honestly, hiring Eli and BRE was one of the best decisions we made... Read More for our wedding. From the beginning, we told Eli we wanted a big party and wanted all our guests out on the dance floor. He knew our vision and promised that our wedding would be one to remember. Even with my hesitations of how acoustics would be in our venue, Eli reassured us everything would work out perfectly. And perfectly it did. Eli is an extremely talented emcee and dj, and we were so fortunate for everything he did for our wedding. Our guests STILL talk about how amazing our music and dj were! He made sure our vision became a reality and us, and our guests danced the night away. Thank you BRE and Eli for being the best ever!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Elena B

Burning River is seriously one of the best DJs I've ever listened too. Not only did they get all the wedding guests on the dance floor, they kept them there! Seriously my husbands uncle threw his back out dancing so hard! Everyone at our reception had a great time dancing the... Read More night away. It was such a great mix on new and old hits. We worked with Gene who was absolutely awesome, this guy listened as I couldn't find the shade of blush on the uplighting machines and made one up that was perfect! When I asked him to edit the father daughter song to adjust the tempo he remixed it so you barely knew anything was diiferent. They go above and beyond for their clients, they met with us on a late Friday night for a planning meeting to work around my hectic schedule. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had at a wedding but I may be a little biased.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Julie O

We could not have been happier with Burning River Entertainment! Gene was fantastic and the music was spot on all night. He took the time to listen to what we were looking for and tailored the night to our style. Our guests were talking about how great the music was for weeks... Read More after. We would recommend to all of our friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

Eli was our DJ and did an amazing job. The entire process was fun. From meeting to determine what type of music and lighting we were going to have to the reception where the dance floor was packed all night. He really tried to get to know what the couple was going for in a... Read More wedding and gave great insight of how to accomplish it. He came up with original ideas and really listened to everything we had to say. He also was great at entertaining. We got loads of questions after our wedding asking for contact information for this group. This is the guy to get.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Shelby K

Burning River is an amazing DJ group. They put on some epic shows. The dance floor is always packed. Eli and Gene really know how to make your wedding a great experience! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Elizabeth O

Our party was unbelievable. Gene and Eli did an amazing job to make my wedding exactly what I envisioned. I can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 shauna l

Eli was amazing. He was professional, fun and energetic the whole night. He definitely helped keep the wedding going smooth. The dance floor stayed packed and he truly did an amazing job! So great, that two of my attendees booked him for their weddings! I definitely recommend... Read More him!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Amber B

If you are looking for a DJ to keep your wedding alive and fun, they are it!! Not only are they awesome DJs, they are awesome people that make sure your wedding day is one to remember. I highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Amy G

Hands down, best Dj's I have ever worked with. I have attended weddings hosted by Burning River as well as been the wedding photographer for many others. Eli and Gene are the amazing. Not only do they LOVE their brides but they are truly amazing entertainers. They are easy to... Read More work with and put on an epic event every time I have ever worked with them.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kelly S

Gene did an awesome job with everything for our wedding. The planning process was really easy; Gene helped with many details for the timeline of the day and stayed flexible the day of adjusting the schedule based on how things were going. The music was awesome and sounded great... Read More throughout our entire large, outdoor venue! When the dance floor was staying fairly empty he was able to use his high energy and flashing light tubes to get everyone back on the dance floor. The set up of the lights and table was very appealing and professional. I would highly recommend Gene and his team; I'm so glad they were a part of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Samantha B

I cannot say enough good things about this group! Eli was spot on all night! He had the perfect variety of music all night and the lighting was on point!! Our specialized monogram light was PERFECT! It fit our vision perfectly. The communication leading up until the day of our... Read More wedding was fantastic- the website is clear and has a detailed breakdown of everything that you and they need to know for the day and it made everything run smoothly! We are so pleased with our outcome!! I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Martin R

From our first meeting to the close of the reception, Burning River was professional and accommodating. They gave great advice but were always great at listening to what we had to say, and their website was a great resource. Even when the unexpected happened (a member of the... Read More wedding party couldn't make it; an outdoor setup and a surprise downpour), they handled it quickly and seamlessly.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Paige P

Excellent! Kept all ages on the dance floor all night. Definitely knows how to work a crowd and was really good about getting all our requested songs played. Very personable, organized and easy to work with. Two thumbs up. I would use them for any event.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Holly B

DJ Eli was in charge of our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music for our wedding on August 12, 2017. He ensured everything ran smoothly from the sound system for the ceremony, mics on the groom and minister, and timing of the ceremony music, just the right background... Read More music for the cocktail hour, and being a great MC for the reception, interacting with our guest, playing the right type of music for a mix age group and having a full dance floor from the beginning to the end. DJ Eli delivered the party we were after! We cannot thank you enough!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Maria H

The best DJ ever! Our wedding was so much fun because we had the music to keep the party going all night! Eli interacted with the crowd and helped everything run smoothly throughout the reception! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 SHAUNA M

Wow, talk about ENERGY! Eli was amazing. I was afraid we wouldn't have many guests up and dancing but, I was so wrong. Eli played all the right music through the night. The dance floor had so much energy. He even came out and danced with us! He's super friendly and makes sure... Read More the night goes smooth. If you need a DJ that can have fun with your guests, play the perfect mix and keep things going smooth so you can truly enjoy the moment, Eli is definitely your guy!! Thank you for making this night one to remember! My guests raved about you all night!!! I highly recommend Burning River Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Laina C

Our photographer actually recommend this company to us. We sat with Gene and he went threw everything with us. Eli was a fantastic DJ and both of them handled mine and my now husbands in ability to make a decision perfectly. Honestly I don't even think I had a thing to do with... Read More the music or entertainment. They talked to us and understood the couple we were and put together a wedding that people still can't stop talking about. On top of that. The only glitch that could have happened at my wedding was a very drunk single guest, Eli took control so fast entertaining her and making sure she still had fun that no one even noticed. oneven noticed.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Claire M

I was completely blown away by Gene from Burning River Entertainment. I was worried that my guests wouldn't dance, but his energy and enthusiasm got EVERYONE out on the dance floor. It was truly an epic wedding and I have to give credit to Gene. He was so organized and... Read More professional in the planning process-it's clear he really knows what he is doing. I was able to relax knowing that the music aspect of my wedding was in good hands. His song selection on point!!! Do yourself a favor and hire Burning River!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Stephanie W

We worked with Gene for lighting, ceremony sound, and draping. The ceremony sound and lighting were great! The lighting was beautiful and really added to our event.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kahla G

Gene was awesome. He kept the party going and was flexible with changes in our timeline. We where very happy and would use them again.