Burning River Entertainment Group

Cleveland, OH

Cleveland Wedding DJ's, Best DJ's in Cleveland!

Burning River Entertainment Group is a full-service company providing for all of your entertainment needs. Our first-class DJ's and MC's will work with you to customize your event to match your vision before and during the event, so that after your celebration is over, you and your guests will be raving about how much fun they had for years to come!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

1414 S Green Rd. Suite 301, Cleveland, OH (216) 352-3789

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Calli K

I cannot say enough amazing things about Gene. He went above and beyond to make it the best wedding dance party ever. The music was spot on and the energy got everyone out on the dance floor. It was an amazing mix of old and new music. After the wedding, people in attendance... Read More could not stop raving about how great the DJ and music was. I offer my highest recommendation for this company.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 SHAUNA M

Wow, talk about ENERGY! Eli was amazing. I was afraid we wouldn't have many guests up and dancing but, I was so wrong. Eli played all the right music through the night. The dance floor had so much energy. He even came out and danced with us! He's super friendly and makes sure... Read More the night goes smooth. If you need a DJ that can have fun with your guests, play the perfect mix and keep things going smooth so you can truly enjoy the moment, Eli is definitely your guy!! Thank you for making this night one to remember! My guests raved about you all night!!! I highly recommend Burning River Entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Holly B

DJ Eli was in charge of our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music for our wedding on August 12, 2017. He ensured everything ran smoothly from the sound system for the ceremony, mics on the groom and minister, and timing of the ceremony music, just the right background... Read More music for the cocktail hour, and being a great MC for the reception, interacting with our guest, playing the right type of music for a mix age group and having a full dance floor from the beginning to the end. DJ Eli delivered the party we were after! We cannot thank you enough!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Maria H

The best DJ ever! Our wedding was so much fun because we had the music to keep the party going all night! Eli interacted with the crowd and helped everything run smoothly throughout the reception! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Laina C

Our photographer actually recommend this company to us. We sat with Gene and he went threw everything with us. Eli was a fantastic DJ and both of them handled mine and my now husbands in ability to make a decision perfectly. Honestly I don't even think I had a thing to do with... Read More the music or entertainment. They talked to us and understood the couple we were and put together a wedding that people still can't stop talking about. On top of that. The only glitch that could have happened at my wedding was a very drunk single guest, Eli took control so fast entertaining her and making sure she still had fun that no one even noticed. oneven noticed.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Claire M

I was completely blown away by Gene from Burning River Entertainment. I was worried that my guests wouldn't dance, but his energy and enthusiasm got EVERYONE out on the dance floor. It was truly an epic wedding and I have to give credit to Gene. He was so organized and... Read More professional in the planning process-it's clear he really knows what he is doing. I was able to relax knowing that the music aspect of my wedding was in good hands. His song selection on point!!! Do yourself a favor and hire Burning River!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Stephanie W

We worked with Gene for lighting, ceremony sound, and draping. The ceremony sound and lighting were great! The lighting was beautiful and really added to our event.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kahla G

Gene was awesome. He kept the party going and was flexible with changes in our timeline. We where very happy and would use them again.