Busse's Flowers & Gifts, Inc.

Mount Prospect, IL

Aisle Decorations, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

100 E. Northwest Hwy., Mount Prospect, IL

Bridal bouquet and flowers for cake

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Dori Q

Busse flowers provided me a beautiful bouquet at a very reasonable price. They were also able to provide gorgeous orchids to put on our wedding cake at Farley late notice. I would highly recommend them!

Very Nice

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Daniel G

My bride shopped around and found this florist to be a little cheaper and did a very nice job. We were happy with all the flowers and center pieces.

Great Flowers!

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Kristen P

I really liked working with them. All of our wedding flowers were gorgeous, and exactly what I was looking for. I didn't want the typical white roses, but more of a rustic look. Most other flower vendors said they couldn't help me, and wanted me to pick from a per-arranged... Read More bouquet. Only reason I gave them 4/5 stars, was the main flower I wanted, Peonies, were not available yet. I was told 3 days before my wedding, so that freaked me out a bit. Even though the flower I was wanting wasn't available, they turned out just beautiful and couldn't have asked for anything better. The service there is just wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Amanda R

Paul is fabulous to work with. He helped me to stay within my budget all along. He found flowers that fit my budget as well as my vision which was very important. Paul also was great as we made some last minute changes (a week before the wedding.) He is very flexible,... Read More kind, and certainly know what he is doing. A great vendor to work with!