Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

7215 Highland Road, Baton Rouge, LA (225) 769-9455

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Sarah J

I just said yes to my dress yesterday! I found my perfect dress at Bustle with the help of Sandy. I'm a plus size bride and in no way did it hinder my dress buying experience. I was able to try on different styles and Sandy helped me narrow my search based on my... Read More likes/dislikes. I highly recommend shopping here!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Bridget L

My sister and I both got our dresses from Bustle! Bustle was a dream to work with for my wedding dress. The ladies were so patient with me while I tried on the many dresses. They also schedule private appointments for brides so that their are no interruptions. The store if... Read More filled with gorgeous dresses and I give them my highest recommendation! Thank you Bustle, I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Erin S

I absolutely love this place and would recommend to anyone. I am the type of person that has to try on every shoe in the store before I find the one I like best so my mom and I imagined the dress shopping would be a disaster but it was the best experience. The first dress I... Read More tried on was the one! My fiance's sister and my bother's fiance also both got their dresses from bustle, and they, too, had a wonderful experience. All of us in one month! My brother's fiance actually went in to pay for her dress and at that moment decided she wasn't sure so the owner asked her to try on just a few more and she found the dress she has been dreaming about! To me, that is commitment to your job and caring for each client that walks through that door, and that is the best thing you can ask for where ever you go :)

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Anne L

My family and I had a great experience at Bustle! The woman who helped us the first time I went in was wonderful. She made the experience really fun and knew just how to listen to my opinions and comments and recommend certain styles that I wouldn’t have thought of. Bustle has a... Read More fantastic selection and includes a variety of styles and designers without being overwhelming. And there was no pushy-ness to make a sale. She seemed genuinely interested in helping me find my perfect dress, which I did! On that first trip, it was the last dress I tried on. I didn’t want to try on anything else after I found it! When I went in the second time to try it on again to make sure it was the one, another woman helped us and she was very helpful and reassuring. She answered all of my and my family’s questions (and we had a lot!) and made me feel 100% sure that I was making the right decision. The dress is a very big deal, not only financially, but also emotionally. The team at Bustle helped me find the dress that made me feel completely confident on the day I choose it and on my wedding day. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Caitlin L

I came to Bustle after already purchasing a gown and realizing that it simply was not "the one." The girls at Bustle were SO kind to me! I really felt like they genuinely wanted to help me find my perfect gown. I would suggest for anyone in this area to start their dress... Read More shopping at Bustle. They will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Alex F

I knew I would have a tough time finding a wedding gown since I am very very petite and indecisive. After visiting almost every bridal salon in the New Orleans area without any luck/horrible experiences, I decided to book an appointment at Bustle. Unlike other stores I have... Read More visited, I felt totally relaxed and comfortable immediately upon arriving at Bustle. The workers are not intimidating and they genuinely care about what the bride wants. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on and ended up buying it after several trips to try the dress on. After ordering my gown, it arrived very quickly. The drive to Baton Rouge from New Orleans is totally worth it for the great service you receive at Bustle!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kaitlin S

best experience of my entire wedding planning. super friendly and relaxed atmosphere so it made for a comfortable and enjoyable time for me & my mom both. they let us buy my gorgeous Essence of Australia sexy beach wedding dress off the rack, which was the icing on the cake... Read More since i had less than 4 months til the wedding.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Lyndsey Y

I had the best clothing experience I've ever had in my LIFE at Bustle this week, and I also found my PERFECT wedding dress! The girls in the shop are the absolute sweetest, and Jennifer singlehandedly MADE my wedding. After falling in love with the first dress I tried on,... Read More nothing else looked as good on me, and I thought about just buying that dress and calling it a day. She asked me to try on one she had pulled for me, calling it a potential "game changer." I grudgingly put it on, and then suddenly had that bridal moment everyone talks about. I went out in front of the mirror, my mother cried, I cried, everyone cried! This dress is magic. It makes me look smaller than I am (right, ladies??) and I GLOWED in it. After tears and hugs and general squealing, the girls helped me accessorize - I got my veil, earrings, belt, etc. all from Bustle, and the whole coordinated look is spectacular. I can't stop looking at photos of myself in this dress. I don't know how I'm going to survive until mine comes in. :-) This salon really cares about brides, and works hard to give them the experience they dreamed of since they were 5 years old. And it's a beautiful space. None of that gross dim lighting and dirty dressing rooms. Everything is pristine and attractive, which is great if you take a lot of photos, like I do. I felt like a VIP in this shop. Can't recommend Bustle highly enough. This was one of the best days of my life so far, and thanks to them, my wedding day will be even better! ♥

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Emily B

Amazing dresses! My dress was on a mannequin in the window when we arrived and it was perfect. They took my measurements and the dress fit so well when it arrived that all I had to do was have the back taken in between the corset and the dress and get it bustled! They were so... Read More helpful and I'm so glad they carried such a perfect dress! Thank you bustle!

Not your bridal experience you want...

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Erin F

I am glad I went to another bridal salon first because I didn't get that "experience" here. I felt rushed and the girl helping us wasn't even pleasant. I felt uncomfortable and forced to pick a dress quickly. I did find my dress there and they do have beautiful dresses but in... Read More the end, I still wish I would have ordered it from somewhere else. Very disappointed and haven't recommended them to family and friends.

Not the best in town.

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Heather L

I went to Bustle twice looking for my wedding gown. The girls who work at Bustle are far from friendly. The dress selection is low and the dressing rooms are terrible. The dresses they carry also seem a bit over priced compared to other shops in Baton Rouge. I would suggest... Read More going elsewhere if you're shopping for a wedding dress!

Hole in wall

Reviewed on 1/12/2015

I came here to look at mother of bride and bridesmaids dresses. We had to look at dresses on iPad because the store was too small to house dresses for customers to see. You write down numbers and they pull dressed from the back. The lighting was dull, horrible dressing rooms.... Read More Made me glad I found my dress elsewhere. Comparing prices on brides gowns they seemed overpriced, 2000 and up.

Nice Experience

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 Christina G

I had a wonderful experience shopping here for my wedding dress. I had already been to at least 5 other dress shops and this one was one of the most relaxed and accommodating. I ended up finding the PERFECT dress here that wasn't even originally how it was displayed. The girl... Read More helping me was so amazing and listened to what I wanted. She came up with the idea of switching things out and helped make my decision so easy. They were great with ordering, shipping, etc. However, as far as MOB and Bridesmaid dresses - we did not get the same great service. My mom went to a trunk show here and started out having a wonderful time. She decided she wanted to wait for me to see her in the dress before purchasing. Once the woman helping her realized that, she completely changed and become somewhat rude to my mom. My mom called me after SO UPSET at the way they treated her. That was such a shame because we had a great experience shopping for my dress and they did not give her the same treatment.

Wide Range of Dresses

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Jade M

Bustle provides a variety of dresses in a broad price range. While I had an idea of what type of dress I wanted, when I tried it on I was not the biggest fan. Thankfully the individual who helped me had already picked a few dresses that she felt would suit me best. Ultimately... Read More after only trying on 5 dresses, I was able to find the perfect dress for my wedding. Everyone loved it!!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kayla H

I truly enjoyed my experience with Bustle. She made it fun and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend them.

So nice!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Jordie L

I ordered my wedding dress a little later than I should have but the girls at Bustle took care of everything- rush ordering my dress, taking payments over the phone, and answering all of my questions. Saturdays are "by appointment only" but I went in just to browse on a Saturday... Read More and they were more than happy to let me try on any dress I wanted! Great people working here!

The experience I dreamed about!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Kristi D

Bustle provided everything I wanted in a wedding dress shopping experience. I made my appointment online and planned for my mom, mother-in-law, and maid of honor to go shopping. When we arrived, we were alone in the bridal salon, besides one other bride who was in a different... Read More section of the store, so I still got that alone experience. They allowed us to choose some and then my bridal expert chose some. I tried on about 10-12 before I found the one I wanted. They were so understanding! I thought I wanted something else so they began to pull those style of dresses. When I realized that wasn't what I wanted they quickly changed directions for me. I am so glad I found them! Thank you Bustle!!

Found my dream dress!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Julie W

Like a lot of brides, I had something very specific in mind for my dress. I came to this shop last minute, bc it was down the street from my mother's house and I actually live out of town. I was able to make an appointment online for the next morning, even though the store was... Read More closed for the evening. The staff there are very helpful and friendly, and I found the dress I envisioned!! Turns out the designer I chose did not sell in ANY other boutique in Louisiana, or Arizona for that matter (where I live now). So I feel like Bustle is above the rest. They offer discounts if you pay in full, and they even held my dress for me until I could get back in town. I also bought my sash and veil here, so it was a great one-stop-shop. They even recommended a fantastic tailor!! Love these ladies!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Paige C

Bustle was the first and the last boutique I went to when looking for my wedding dress. Their selection is wonderful and thoughtfully curated. The sales associates were so patient and supportive. I honestly had the best time buying my wedding dress here. It was such a fun,... Read More relaxed experience.

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Jamie R

I knew which dress I wanted, so that part was easy. The price was reasonable for the dress. I ordered a sash and it come in different from what I wanted. The girls at Bustle allowed me to take the display model from their store and use it to fix the sash that was mailed to... Read More me. They were very accommodating. I wanted a certain bustle on my dress and they did not inform me that it would not be possible since I got a shorter train.

The Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 2/21/2013 Nikki C

It's so easy to find your perfect dress at Bustle. They have an amazing collection of gorgeous wedding gowns and such lovely people to help you through your search. The atmosphere is so relaxing and comfortable which makes the stressful search for your dream dress much less... Read More stressful. They are ready to help put your image into reality or to help you start creating one. They know who to send you to for alterations and which shoes/earrings/veil will look just perfect with your dress. They are the BEST!

Amazing place to shop for dresses

Reviewed on 1/29/2013 Lindsay B

This was the second shop I tried on dresses and I tried on about five. The fifth one was one that the girl helping me had picked and I fell in love with it! They had beautiful dresses for reasonable prices and wonderful service. Once I had bought my dress, they were so helpful.... Read More They recommended a place to get it altered, who was wonderful. I even got 15% off any accessories I bought at Bustle. I bought my veil here as well and it was so beautiful, everyone loved it.

Perfect look at the perfect price

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Megan R

Bustle was the first place I tried on dresses shortly after I got engaged. I love how they pick dresses to try...you pick three and then they start pulling based on what they can see you like. The dress I ended up getting was one they picked for me and was the second dress I... Read More tried on, though I tried dresses at another couple places after and ended up going back. I also ended up getting my earrings and veil from there as well, all at great prices! I shopped around and ended up coming back to Bustle because they had the best prices and the best service. Every time I went in they remembered me, knew my name and made great recommendations. And it all ended up perfect for my wedding day!

Found the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Jamie D

Go on a weekday! you will get one-on-one help with basically no one else in the store. I found the perfect Martina Liana dress on the first day looking. Actually it was the first dress I tried on. They were able to special order a shorter version for people like me who are 5'3"!

Dress

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Aubrey L

Great place! Loved my Martina Liana dress!