The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Green. Should couples choose to hold the ceremony on site, it can be flawlessly arranged on The Green. The couple is surrounded by natural beauty and has ample spots for one-of-a-kind, first-look photographs.

Heritage Room. Welcoming as many as 250 friends and family members, the Heritage Room is the ideal spot for hosting a reception. The gorgeous, vaulted ceilings make the room seem even more spacious, and the many windows offer a view of Wheeler Pond. This space is also equipped with a large dance floor for the end of the evening.

Octagonal Cocktail Lounge and Terrace. Couples that are interested in adding a cocktail hour can make use of the Octagonal Cocktail Lounge and Terrace. From this location, guests gaze over the pond, the covered bridge and ficus trees decorated with twinkling white lights. There's also ample space to mingle and watch the sunset.

The Butternut Farm Golf Club has several wedding packages from which to choose. All of the packages include free cake-cutting services, a complimentary food tasting for two and a choice of a champagne or white wine toast. The tables and chivalry chairs are also provided, along with ivory chair pads, floor-length linens and napkins in the color of your choice. Framed table numbers, glass hurricane lamps and white candles make for romantic centerpieces that all your guests will love. All staff adheres to a black-tie dress code.

After the food tasting, couples can select items from their traditional menu and seasonal menu to create a customized menu reflective of their family traditions and time of the year. All ideas are welcome, as the staff takes pleasure in making a wedding unique to each couple. A few of the popular hors d'oeuvres include spinach and feta triangles, scallops wrapped in bacon and petite filet on garlic toast. For the entree, you'll want to consider stuffed filet mignon, citrus grilled swordfish and chicken Florentine.

Two extra perks really put this venue at the top of the list. To start, the ladies of the wedding party are given access to a bridal suite, which can be used for photos, retouching makeup and taking a few minutes to just breathe. Later, the happy couple is treated to a complimentary round of golf so they can spend some time bonding and unwinding from their wedding day. Additional perks include:

• Handicap accessible
  • Liability insurance
  • Wireless Internet service
  • No room or rental fee

The Heritage Room-NOW Available -Saturday 9-23-17!

Our award winning Heritage Room has been recognized year after year for our outstanding commitment to making our couples’ day the best it can be! We offer scenic views for you and up to 250 of your guests overlooking Wheeler Pond- where sunset pictures are amazing! You will fall in love with our vaulted ceiling ballroom, Octagonal Cocktail Lounge, Covered Bridge, raved about food & the warm, caring, above and beyond service from our family- The Pages! We host one event per day with onsite ceremonies for any weather. Our couples have the choice of selecting items from our seasonal menu & traditional menu to create a customized menu that is reflective of them and their time of the year! We offer cocktail wedding receptions too.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

115 Wheeler Road, Stow, MA (978) 897-3400

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Michael P

When Nicole and I looked for a wedding reception venue, we only had a few feelings of what we thought we wanted, not a detailed list. We visited hotels, golf clubs, rental halls and caterers. But it wasn't until we visited Butternut until we felt like we found the right place,... Read More the right people, and the right package to entrust our wedding celebration to. Hope and Erin made us feel like honored guests at our visit. There was never any pressure. It was clear what they offered and the combination of interior and exterior spaces, along with numerous customization options for everything from food to decor that were included made our choice that much easier. The main room is the ideal vaulted ceiling with beautiful lighting. The flow of the venue continues as a fireplace separates the space for perfect set up of a few fun activities (kids tables and photo booth). Beyond that the flow moves to the bar and the octagonal room with a second floor deck and view for all of our guests to watch formal pictures. The space was unmatched and met the needs of our guests perfectly by allowing people to spread out and enjoy the evening the way they wanted, while still being close enough to take in all we planned. As for the day itself, Erin and Hope worked with our vendors and took on all the responsibility. Nicole and I were able to step back, take in our wedding day, and take time with all our family and friends without worrying about any of the planned details. The staff made sure all of our little touches were set up and the presentation of the dining room, reception area, and activity corners were just as we hoped. Finally, the flexibility of the staff made our wedding day just what it needed to be. When we were a little early, we still got to see our space and our guests were accommodated in the lower bar and restaurant. When the time came, there was still plenty of food and drinks passed around including for our wedding party who was with us outside! This is a great place for a wedding celebration, day, evening and night. We would gladly trust our day to their very capable hands again. Thank you again Hope, Erin and all the staff! Michael and Nicole 9/25/2016

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Erica R

From the moment my fiance and I walked in to Butternut Farm, we KNEW this was the place for us. The venue and the grounds are absolutely beautiful but the staff are truly what sets this venue apart from the others. Butternut is a family owned and operated business and the pride... Read More and passion they have made us 1000% confident that they would do everything they could to make our day magical, which is really was. Hope Page (Sales) is one of the sweetest women I've ever met. She was so helpful as well as patient and accommodating during the entire process. She just put us at ease with everything so when it was time for her to turn things over to Erin Page (Coordinator), I was sad! Then Erin just BLEW ME AWAY. She and her staff were absolutely amazing and did everything they could to make our day absolutely perfect and we just can't say enough about them. We were married on May 21st and the weather allowed for us to hold our ceremony outside which was so, so beautiful. Our guests loved the hexagon room for cocktail hour and the gorgeous reception room and are still raving about how beautiful and seamless everything was. Choosing a venue can be extremely stressful...until you meet with the Page family at Butternut and all your worries are gone. I would HIGHLY recommend choosing Butternut as the place to start the rest of your lives together. The Page family will forever hold a special place in our hearts and we will be visiting them soon for lunch and some golf! :)

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Janell L

Butternut Farm exceeded our expectations as our wedding venue! The wedding coordinators (Hope & Erin) are two of the kindest women who helped me so much along the way as well as the wedding day/night! The grounds were beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff was amazing!... Read More We had the best day and our guests could not stop raving about how amazing the venue was! I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for the BEST day ever!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Winnie T

We got married this past April and it was absolutely wonderful. Hope and Erin exceeded our expectations. From the very first meeting when we first toured the venue we absolutely fell in love with not only the venue itself, but with the warmth that Hope welcomed us with. In the... Read More months leading up to the wedding any questions we had were answered via email very quickly, and working closely with Erin we created a day that turned out even better than we could've expected. We went ahead with our menu without doing any tastings because of all the great reviews, and the food was delicious! The whole team at Butternut Farm really made us feel extra special that day, and helped us truly create a memory that we will never forget. I would definitely not hesitate to book with them. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the people you will be working with are even better.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Amanda S

Butternut Farms Golf Club is by far the best place to get married. From start to finish Hope and Erin made everything so easy and handled everything for me. Hope was great in getting us started with pricing and viewing the ceremony/reception space, she answered all our questions... Read More within 24 hours or less. She is amazing. Once, we switched from Hope to Erin for the wedding coordination everything was just as amazing. Erin took care of all our requests, helped us set up the ceremony/reception space and made sure everything went perfectly. I'll never forget after our first dance I mentioned that my feet were killing me and I needed to get out of my 4 in heels. Once I sat down Erin came over took off my heels and replaced them with my sandals. To me that is going above and beyond. Everyone is still raving about our wedding, the venue, and how amazing the staff and food was. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you all so much for making my wedding day even more special.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Mike S

We still have people telling us how much they enjoyed our wedding at Butternut Farm Golf Club. From the grounds to the ballroom, this place was absolutely an amazing pick for us. More special than the actual venue though were the people we worked with. When you meet them, you'll... Read More instantly realize that Hope & Erin truly love what they do and appreciate every chance they get to provide a special day for couples that come their way. Our day was as special as could be and there is no doubt in my mind that we owe it all to the team here. It's hard to put into words, but we feel beyond lucky to have had our wedding here and would recommend it to anyone without hesitation.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Melissa W

Seriously cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff at Butternut Farm! They helped to make our wedding reception one of the best nights of our lives. From the very beginning, Hope and Erin made my husband and I feel so welcome and at ease throughout the planning... Read More process. They listen to our feedback, gave advice/insight based on their experience, but always made it clear that our wedding day was OUR day and they wanted to make our day as seamless, stress-free, and special as possible. It was easy to see that they both love what they do and really care about their clients. My guests raved about the venue and the food (the food is incredible) - but, more importantly to me, they talked about how wonderful and attentive the staff were to each of them. For example, I had a loved one who is confined to a wheelchair attending the reception. We had talked with Erin, who takes care of the logistics for the actual reception, about this when we put together our seating chart. I later learned that, during our reception, Erin continually checked in with her throughout the night to make sure she was comfortable and had everything she needed. For me, that extra care meant so much. As the event planner, Erin was extremely organized and super responsive, particularly with many jittery questions that I emailed in the days leading up to our wedding. She greeted us when we arrived and was on top of everything throughout the night without us even realizing it. I would highly recommend Butternut - we are so happy that we found them!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Christina C

I got married in October 2016 at Butternut Farm Golf Club and I can't recommend this venue enough. Not only is it a gorgeous location, Hope and Erin are incredible and will do everything possible to make sure your wedding is truly a dream come true. I had planned an outdoor... Read More ceremony and unfortunately, it poured the day of my wedding and we had to move the ceremony inside. I was worried the day wouldn't be what I imagined, but it was so much better. Erin put my fears to rest and I had a blast. I received so many compliments from friends and family on how friendly every member of the staff was and how delicious the meals were. Our wedding day could not have been any better and that is in large part due to Hope, Erin and the entire Butternut staff.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 courtney s

Butternut Farm is simply outstanding at what they do! My husband and I could not have been happier with how our wedding day went, all thanks to the amazing staff at Butternut! From our first visit with Hope, we knew this was our venue. Hope was warm, friendly and informative... Read More during our tour. She answered all of our questions that day, and all of our emails during the planning process too! Erin was also incredible during the planning, and the day of! From giving us plenty of time to set up our handmade ceremony arbor the day before, to unexpected changes to the ceremony due to weather, to requests during the reception, she was on top of every little thing that was asked of her. She and the day-of staff went absolutely above and beyond my expectations, making sure the chairs under the porch were still dry prior to our rainy ceremony under the octagonal room, to friendly service during all aspects of cocktail hour and dinner. They also took care of every other vendor drop-off/set up that day - I hardly spoke to the cake delivery, florist or DJ because Erin had it all under control! I truly can't say enough about their professionalism and how welcome they made all of our friends and family feel! The food and drinks were also amazing!! Our guests loved the fall menu inspired items like pretzels with beer dip, and fall crostinis, and the dessert apple crisp. The filet mignon was also a favorite entree item! We loved the fact that there were no hidden fees or surprise charges - linens, table numbers, the champagne toast, cake cutting - all of that was included in the cost we were told about upfront. There's also no "room rental fee" like you find with other venues. We really appreciated the transparency and honesty we found at Butternut Farm. The decor everywhere is beautiful - don't feel like you need to do much of anything to "dress it up".. the grille/bar, octagonal room and dining room are all very well-kept and photograph beautifully!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Anna M

Where do I even begin with describing how much I LOVE Butternut Farm and the amazing Hope, Erin and staff. I am an absolute control freak so the thought of letting someone who I didn't know in charge of the most important day of my life was a bit terrifying, however that... Read More changed when I met Hope. She was kind, attentive, so sweet and made me feel so comfortable that this would be the best day ever and they would all take care of it, and she was right. Erin is as detail oriented as I am and I knew that she would not let anything go wrong, and it didn't. My new husband and I, our guests were blown away by the food, the staff and how absolutely gorgeous everything was. I can't recommend this place enough. You won't regret having your best day ever at Butternut!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Katie P

Butternut Farm Golf Club was a dream venue come true. They pay attention to every little detail in helping make your day perfect. Wedding planning is a very chaotic time and Erin and Hope are so responsive to any questions you have. They're true professionals. The food was... Read More excellent, service was excellent, and they accommodated to any need we had. If we were to do this again, we would chose Butternut. They're truly the best.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Stephanie D

I am so happy and grateful to the staff at Butternut for helping my wedding day run so smoothly! As someone who never put much thought into how many details went into a wedding, I was pretty much clueless at the initial stages of wedding planning. Our first meeting was with... Read More Hope, who kindly walked us through the venue. She was very friendly and genuinely excited about our big day! Both the inside cocktail and reception area and outside ceremony grounds were so beautiful and barely needed decorations! Since our wedding date was November 19th, we learned that the venue could be used no matter the weather as they had a ceremony area we could use inside as well. After deciding on Butternut for our venue, we worked with Erin who was the best coordinator we could have asked for! We met with her to go over a wedding detailing sheet and timeline which were so helpful to get me thinking of every detail and setting deadlines for final lists and decisions. The day of the wedding, we were so lucky to have an almost 60 degree day and have the ceremony outdoors! :) I basically just showed up. The staff set up the tables, Erin communicated with the vendors as flowers and cake were delivered and made sure everything was on schedule so I was able to enjoy my day! All of my family and friends loved the venue and the food! We will never forget what magical day it was!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Catelyn S

From the first time I saw Butternut I knew that I wanted to get married there and we could not have been happier with our choice! Hope and Erin made planning a wedding so easy. I never felt like I was alone in the process of planning. Our wedding day was perfect! From the time... Read More we arrived at the venue Erin was there to handle everything. I have heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests. The food was not your typical wedding food, it was hot and cooked perfectly. We had the chicken saltimboca and the prime rib and it was amazing! The wait staff was pleasant and attentive. My husband and I could have not asked for a better day! You will not go wrong with choosing Butternut Farm Golf Club as your wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Christina P

The venue at Butternut Farm is amazing! The golf club itself is so gorgeous and quaint, in the beautiful town of Stow, MA. It's especially beautiful in the fall. It's not your average country club- it feels so much more personal. The reception room is not only beautiful itself ,... Read More but also has an amazing view of the grounds behind it (including a lake surrounded by trees.) Butternut has three options for ceremony locations, so you can't go wrong if it rains. But the venue itself would be nothing without the amazing staff who run it. We went to look at Butternut and loved it. Hope greeted us immediately. She was so informative, kind, and personable. She answered literally every question we had before we had the chance to ask it. She let us put a hold on the venue for our date and would let us know if anyone else became interested before we officially booked it. She was so responsive, honest, and helpful throughout the entire planning process. We then met Erin, Hope's sister-in-law, who is the function manager. She is equally as kind, personable, responsive, etc. She was present throughout the wedding and was by our sides whenever we needed her. She went above and beyond her job description to help make sure the day went by smoothly! She made sure the timeline went correctly , and always gave us the choice if we wanted her to stick to it or not. For example- I did not want our pictures to take longer than 1 hour. She made sure to keep us and the photographer on track. She did things I've never seen another wedding planner do. She pinned the boutonnieres (probably when she realized no one knew what they were doing) , and she even made me a "throw bouquet" last minute during the wedding. I heard many comments saying how well organized the wedding was and how efficient Erin and the rest of the staff was. And the best part of Butternut and it's staff.. They make getting married a breeze. They are exceptional, and experts in what they do. Our day was perfect, thanks to them!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Marissa B

If I could give this place 100 stars I would. Erin and Hope and the whole staff was just amazing to work with, this was the only venue we looked at and right off we knew we didn't have to look anywhere else. Our outside ceremony was beautiful and you could definitely tell that... Read More the whole staff was professionals and have done this several times before, they knew what they were doing. The food was fantastic, the drinks were delicious and the service was fantastic. I could talk on and on about how great this place is but I don't have that much room. I would DEFINITELY recommend this venue to any couple looking for the perfect place to have their wedding. Even if it rains (which it didn't on my wedding day THANK GOD!) they are extremely accommodating and the best part is they are 100% committed into making sure that your day is the best ever! They made it all about you and even if there is something you want that they can't do, they will do everything in their power to make sure to do it in some way! I am absolutely thrilled with how our day went - make sure to check out their Facebook page for other GREAT reviews.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Jill T

In our search for our wedding venue, the last place we expected to select for our special day was a country club but we are very glad that we chose Butternut Farm. They were the only place we visited that gave the option of "reserving" a specific date without any immediate... Read More obligations. Hope was great giving us a tour and informing us of all the choices we would have and how the wedding could be setup throughout the venue. The outside grounds, although covered with snow at the time, were beautiful on our wedding. The ceremony and reception space were tastefully decorated and only needed small touches to personalize the space. Butternut was very accommodating with the food selections and even granted our special request for a personal pizza for the bride. Erin was super helpful throughout the planning process. She answered all my emails in a timely manner and beyond helpful the day of the rehearsal and especially on our wedding day. All of the staff were great and very attentive. They say you don't get a chance to eat on your wedding day but the staff at Butternut made sure that we and our bridal party were well fed and adequately hydrated! We have heard so many good things from many guests about how great the wedding was and how nice the venue was too. If we had to do it all over again we wouldn't think of doing it anywhere else but Butternut Farm!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Meghan C

We can’t say enough about Hope, Erin, and Butternut Farm! We had spent what seemed like forever looking at wedding venues and by the time we had our meeting with Hope we were extremely frustrated and about to put the search on hold for a few months to re-evaluate. But everything... Read More changed when we got to Butternut. From the moment we got there we knew we wanted to have our wedding there! Hope was so sweet and inviting, and it was clear that she truly cared about us and our day, we weren’t “just another number” to her. The venue is BEAUTIFUL and it was obvious they take pride in what they do (a huge seller for us was that they do 1 wedding a day so we wouldn’t feel rushed or like we were in anyone else’s way). After signing a contract I expected the “wow” to stop but it didn’t. Both Hope and Erin (the day of coordinator) were more than helpful with all of our questions, and responded to our emails within hours. Erin exceeded our expectations by meeting with us (multiple) times before the wedding to get everything all squared away and seemed to be in 10 places at once the day of, making sure every little detail went off without a hitch, all our guests were taken care of, AND made sure we were comfortable and had what we needed (food, drink, you name it) literally at all times. I’m honestly not sure how she did it! The food was to die for (our friends and family are still raving about it), and the whole experience from start to finish was both fun and easy. We truly had the best day of our lives, and the Butternut staff are the reason why! The beauty of the building and grounds speak for themselves but what makes this place so perfect is the amazing staff, if you are considering Butternut as your venue you can stop looking now!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Taryn B

My husband and I could not have been happier with our venue choice for our wedding. Butternut Farm Golf Club was the absolute perfect venue for us. From the moment we first arrived at Butternut Farm we were taken back by the sheer beauty. Prior to meeting with any staff we had a... Read More feeling that this place might just be the one. Upon meeting with Hope, this instinct was quickly solidified. In our minds there was no question, we wanted to get married at Butternut Farm. We are thrilled state that we continued to be pleased with our decision throughout the entire wedding planning process as well as the day of the wedding and these days that have followed. We cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with the staff at Butternut Farm. From the moment we first met Hope and had our tour our minds were made up. Hope made the initial planning process so easy for us. She put us at ease and had us so excited about our decision. Hope explained to us that at our detailing meeting, three months prior to the wedding, we would meet with Erin, the function manager and she would take over. Hope sang Erin’s praises, which was very sweet. Once we met Erin we saw how everything Hope said about her was well deserved and absolutely true. Erin managed the details of the wedding flawlessly. She was the point person for every aspect of the wedding leading up to it and then on the day of the wedding she was by our sides to make sure everything ran according to plan. They are both so talented in their positions. When I would email either Hope or Erin with a question they would rapidly respond, often within an hour. The Butternut Farm staff runs as a well-oiled machine while still holding onto that family feel. This is a difficult balance to accomplish and the Butternut Farm staff does it so naturally. We have gotten so much feedback from family and friends about what a wonderful venue Butternut Farm is. We have had many people comment that it is the most beautiful venue for a wedding they have ever seen. And of course we have got to pay tribute to the amazing food. It was absolutely delicious! Many guests said it was the best food they had ever had at any event. I have particular dietary needs and the chef was very accommodating. They got me everything that I needed. My nephews have food allergies and the chef prepared the perfect meal for them, which they loved! Everybody enjoyed the food so much! Hope and Erin made us feel a part of the Butternut Farm family as we planned our wedding. Then the day of the wedding this feeling was even more intensified when Erin met me at the door and whisked me into the bridal suite. Erin was even wearing a coral colored shirt that coordinated with my bridesmaid’s dresses so beautifully. Colors had never been discussed but it shows how we were on the same wavelength. My husband and I both recommend Butternut Farm for a wedding venue to anybody who is looking for a wonderful place to have their wedding. If you are looking for a beautiful venue with amazing staff who put you at ease and you want delicious food at your wedding then Butternut Farm is the place. I made a comment to my husband and Erin during pictures that I will forever stand by, it sums it all up for us. “Everything about this venue is truly perfect!” My husband and I are eternally grateful to Erin, Hope, and all the staff at Butternut Farm for helping us make our wedding dreams a reality. We are planning to come back and visit soon!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kat N

Butternut Farm Golf Club was the ideal wedding location and my husband and I were extremely pleased by their service and care throughout the process and the day itself! During the initial meeting, Hope made us feel like we were part of their family and not just another wedding... Read More at the venue. She provided fabulous recommendations for local vendors who knew the venue and they trusted - this made SUCH a difference!! I loved that all the vendors knew Erin and Hope along with the ins and outs of Butternut. This made my life so much easier with the coordination. Butternut has beautiful grounds for photos and the reception room itself is so classic. My husband and all the guests thought the food was amazing (unfortunately my nerves wouldn't allow me to eat). We were able to create the wedding day of our dreams at Butternut. With our large guest count, band, buffet stations, and cigar station on the deck, we really pushed the limits to the reception room! Thankfully the dance floor held up all night long!! :) Erin was so critical for the rehearsal and coordination of the wedding date itself. Her attention to detail and timing results in a smoothly run wedding. We were so happy we had Erin walking us through everything at the rehearsal - it made the day of feel natural. One example of how Erin focuses on the details was her instructions to the bar. My drink of choice is prosecco and she made sure the bar was stocked with prosecco for me throughout the night even when the stash was running low! Thank you again Erin and Hope (and the Butternut team) - we are beyond happy with our wedding day and both of you were critical in the successful execution of our plans! -Kat and Jon Pastor (Married on May 20, 2016)

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Butternut was the absolute perfect place to have our wedding! My husband, mom, and I visited Butternut for the first time in June 2015. It was one of seven venues we saw that week, but no other venue compared to Butternut. As soon as we stepped around back and saw the view of... Read More the golf course surrounded by beautiful trees and a pond, all three of us fell in love. We were even more convinced when we met Hope, who was so warm and inviting and made us feel like Butternut truly wanted us to have a special wedding. My husband and I loved that Butternut is a family-run business rather than a corporate hotel like some of the other venues we saw: we are family people, so it made sense for us to have a family host our wedding. Over the months of planning, both Hope and Erin answered all of our questions, often responding to my emails within two minutes! Our wedding day at Butternut was truly the best day of my husband's and my life. The scenery was stunning and we had Erin behind the scenes making sure everything was running smoothly. We held our ceremony outside, which was absolutely beautiful, and moved inside for the reception. The room fit our 180 guests comfortably and allowed for all of those guests to dance almost the entire night. Butternut allowed us to add an extra hour to our timeframe which allowed us to enjoy our special day all the more. Thank you to all of the staff at Butternut for truly making our wedding day more special than we could have ever imagined. We know we made the right decision in choosing Butternut and will cherish our memories there for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Jessica S

Butternut is a beautiful place to get married. We had our wedding outside and it was wonderful. The food is good and they are so easy to work with. Hope and Erin are so great and very responsive. I'm so glad we decided to have our wedding here, and couldn't imagine having it... Read More anywhere else.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Christina G

Absolutely beautiful day, and I thank you Erin and Hope for all your dedication to making this day go as smoothly as it did! I could not be happier with my venue choice and that is thanks to you! The room and grounds are breathtaking! I can not say enough good things about you... Read More and this venue, I would recommend it to everyone! I could not have dreamt of a more perfect wedding day! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Christina S

Butternut Farm Golf Club was an amazing venue with even more amazing staff! My husband and I visited Butternut Farm and met with Hope, who was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and very easy to work with. She made the process of booking our wedding very easy and answered all... Read More of our questions very quickly. As we approached our wedding date we started working more closely with Carol, who was just as friendly and knowledgeable as Hope. Carol was on top of everything and made our wedding day as stress-free as possible. We could really tell that she cared about making our day special and our guests noticed as well. The grounds were absolutely beautiful, our ceremony was outside. All our guests keep talking about how pretty the venue was and how great the food was! The entire day flowed smoothly and Carol was on top of every second. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Kristina W

I just had my wedding at Butternut Farm last Saturday and I can't say enough good things about it! From start to finish everything went so smoothly and without a hitch thanks to Erin and Hope. The ceremony space was absolutely beautiful and the food was to die for. I can quote a... Read More couple guests that said they could live off of the scallops wrapped in bacon for the rest of their lives. Erin was on top of everything the day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend Butternut Farms to all brides you will absolutely not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Samantha M

We have nothing but great things to say about Butternut Farm Golf Club! The venue is beautiful and clean. The waitstaff were all polite and professional. According to my now husband, there was never a long line at the bar which meant the bar staff were quickly and efficiently... Read More getting drinks out to our guests. All our guests raved about the food and I even had a few guests tell me it was the best wedding food they have ever had! Having good food is a key factor to a successful wedding and Butternut Farm without a doubt pulled that off! But we could not have had such an amazing experience with this venue without the two women who made our wedding planning experience even better than we could have imagined, Hope & Erin. Hope was the person we worked with from the very beginning up until our detail meeting. She was super responsive to any and all questions we had about our big day. If I sent an email to her at 1pm she would have a response back to me usually within the hour. It was great to have someone that attentive and I truly felt that I was getting personalized attention even though I know she was also attending to other brides. Erin was a lifesaver! We worked with her starting at the detail meeting up through the big day. She made sure everything ran as smoothly as possible and kept the wedding timeline on schedule even when we ran into small mishaps. During cocktail hour/photos, she made sure I was getting food and always had a glass of Moscato in her hands for me which was really nice. She kept telling our vendors that it was her responsibility to make sure the bride was happy and everything was going as we had planned which was yet another sign of personalized attention that really stuck out and meant something to us. We looked at a lot of venues for our special day and I am so glad we went with Butternut Farm Golf Club as they truly helped us make our wedding the best day ever!

Meet The Director of Marketing

Hope Page

I am so happy to be the Director of Sales and Marketing for my Family's business since we started hosting weddings over eleven years ago. I love that we work together as a family to care for our couples to make their day the best it can be. I have my MBA from Babson College and undergraduate degree from Boston College. I spent a number of years working in marketing and sales for large corporations such as EMC and AT&T Capital. I really enjoy working with my family and knowing that we all care at the same high level.