Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service

Austin & Central Texas

Creating the Perfect Tone for Your Wedding.

An experienced DJ, musician, and self-confessed audio addict, Byrne Rock knows music. Whether it’s packing the dance floor at your reception, accompanying you down the aisle with the perfect song or keeping dinner conversation lively, Byrne will create the perfect tone for your wedding!

$

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Austin, TX
Austin & Central Texas

Very Pleased!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Laura D

After reading reviews about Byrne, we decided to use him for our September wedding. He did music for both our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. He did a wonderful job at the ceremony. We had mostly non-traditional music for the ceremony and he did a good job picking out additional songs for the prelude. For the reception, we provided Byrne a list of songs, but also allowed room for his "creativity" of picking the songs, based on how it was going. He did a fabulous job! We were very impressed with his talent and professionalism. We would hands down suggest Byrne to any (and all) of our closest friends!

So.much.fun!

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Beth K

Jesse, a DJ with Byrne Rock, recently killed it at our wedding. He was laid-back, professional, and intuitively knew how to work the crowd. Both Jesse and Byrne were incredibly accommodating, fun, and friendly during the entire pre-wedding/planning process. We knew immediately upon meeting with them that Jesse was the perfect fit for our day. For those that are concerned about expenses (we were!), stop searching right now - these guys are it! Byrne is affordable and reliable and includes items in his overall fee that would be charged separately elsewhere. The cost was not the most important factor to us, but to find an incredible DJ for a reasonable price was oh so sweet. About a month before the wedding, Byrne contacted us to ask about music choices for the ceremony, reception, etc. I wanted to surprise my husband with an obscure song and Byrne assured me that they would find a way to play it, even though I didn't even request it until a week or so before our wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a more supportive/communicative DJ. During the reception, Jesse had EVERYONE out on the dance floor (even my husband's 85 year old grandfather!). He knew exactly what style of music to play and seamlessly blended Top 40 hits with some of our more obscure requests. To me, a DJ is hugely important to the overall atmosphere of a wedding and Jesse ensured that ours was absolutely fantastic - from the song I talked about in my vows that he later played to the ode to the Longhorns' win over West Virginia - everything was perfect! He was not in the least overbearing or cheesy (which I've experienced at friends' weddings) and ensured that the overall mood of the celebration was relaxed, fun, and just a little bit crazy (though that last part is due in large part to my insane family). Jesse - thank you so much for making our day wonderful. We couldn't have found a better or more talented person for our day.

Wedding Score!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Kim E

A true professional, Byrne created the prefect soundtrack for our wedding. From cocktail hour to dinner to dancing Byrne played our "must plays" and improvised perfectly from there. Top notch all the way!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Witt L

Jesse (from Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service) DJ'ed our wedding back in April, and man...what a great time. He helped out with our ceremony music and hooked up the mics for our wedding party toasts, and everything was amazingly smooth from start to finish. As far as specifics, we provided a loose playlist of stuff we liked, but Jesse was great at reading the crowd and made sure we had a great dance party (which was all we'd hoped for.) He intuitively knew when to speed things up and slow things down, and I had so many people come up to me the day after and ask who was doing our music the night before. He's a really laid back guy but don't let that fool you - he's a consummate professional and *very* good at what he does. I would hire him again in a second, and absolutely recommend him (and Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service) for any event that involves having a great time and dancing until you're sore. 5 stars, I would give more if I could.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Christi B

After interviewing many many DJ's we came across Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service. We absolutely loved our DJ Jessee he was so pleasant and just overall excellent DJ! Byrne and Jessee are amazing to work with and highly recommend using them!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Margaret N

Jesse was the DJ for my April 5, 2015 wedding. We booked him in December & couldn't be happier!! He was professional, always responded quickly to my emails and did such a great job DJing. Had a lot of music to choose from and every moment (walking down the aisle, our recessional, cocktail hour, cake cutting, last dance) was the music we requested!! He made sure to ask us if we wanted to play specific music that my guests were asking & everyone had a great time dancing!!! Thank you for making my Persian Mexican Vintage Wedding a big success!!!

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Tiffany S

I found Brock through the knot. I had a destination wedding in Austin. He was more than happy to FaceTime with me and communicated very well via e-mail. The first time meeting him in person was at my wedding which was a smashing success! I highly recommend him! Very personal, professional and kept the crowed entertained!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Megan W

Byrne is awesome. His price was amazing and he kept everyone entertained all night. Byrne was a wonderful DJ and was great at keeping things moving (while eating, doing cake, etc) and judging the mood of the dancers and switching things up as needed. Everyone had a great time on the dance floor with Byrne. Throughout the whole process he was very professional, fun, and approachable. We would highly recommend Byrne!

Super fun and professional DJ!

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Casey H

Byrne was a delight to work with. He was great about learning about us and our music style before the wedding so everything was seamless on the day. He read the crowd and kept the party moving like a pro. Many of our guests commented on how fun the music was. He was an amazing find, I highly recommend!

Hunt/ Cordero Wedding 9/26/14

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Amber H

My husband and I hired Byrne to play at our wedding at The Terrace Club. He was awesome! From the moment I spoke with him during my pre-hire interview over the phone, I could tell he was passionate about music. My husband is from South America and I am from the States so we definitely had guests from all over the world at our wedding. I was nervous about music selection for this reason. However, Byrne played an excellent selection of music that kept the dance floor hopping with people. People are still talking about how much fun they had dancing at our wedding. It was the best night of my life and the most fun as well. Thank you so much Byrne for making our wedding so fun and memorable for everyone!

Loved Him!

Reviewed on 2/12/2015 julia z

We used Byrne for our December '15 wedding, and he was great. He was easy to work with, took all of our requests in advance as well as a few during the event, and he was just plain great! Highly recommend using Byrne if he's available for your wedding!

Basically the coolest

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 laurel s

So I found Byrne here on the knot and since I happen to live so far away from my wedding venue I couldn't meet him right away. He was super nice and communicative and after we talked on the phone I felt great about my decision to have him at the wedding even though we never met till only a month before the wedding. He was organized, understood our music choices, got our sense of humor and helped us problem solve along the way. At the wedding Byrne was on time and ready to go, he kept the party dancing all night and helped our guests plan a few surprises for the groom and me too. Like I said, he is basically the coolest and if your looking for a wonderful DJ and person in general- Byrne is your guy :)

Romantic Austin wedding

Reviewed on 8/28/2014

Byrne Rock was our DJ and he was wonderful! Byrne was so pleasant and easy from the beginning. He was always available to email and quick I reply. He had all the music we wanted for our wedding and played it well!!! He worked so well with our coordinator and everything ran extremely smooth! Great cost for an excellent DJ!

Best DJ Around

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Jenna W

We looked at several DJ's in the Austin area, and Byrne really impressed us from the beginning. He was prompt in his correspondence, which was very helpful since we were planning a destination wedding and had to rely on e-mail a lot. He provided services for both our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception and was simply amazing. Byrne is very easy going, really read the crowd well, and played all of genres of music that we wanted and stayed away from music that we didn't like. Can't recommend him highly enough!

Jesse was great!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Oriana G

The whole planning process was easy and without hassles. We provided songs we really liked and Jesse took that style and ran with it. Our reception was fun and everyone had a great time! A little bit for everyone :)

DJ Jesse was GREAT!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 K L

DJ Jesse was great! Very kind, professional and played great music for our wedding. The music was always on queue for every moment. Very competitive rates and great quality of service. Planning a wedding with so many different vendors to work with can be very stressful. Byrne Rock Mobile Services was very responsive to all my questions and concerns and made me feel at ease. I would recommend his services to my friends. Thanks Byrne & Jesse!

Jesse and Byrne were awesome!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 selia h

I learned about Jesse through Byrne. Since Byrne was already confirmed with someone else, he suggested Jesse. Everyone raved after the wedding about what a great job he did. He made sure the must play list was played and felt the mood for the right times with songs. He did a great job!

Get this DJ

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Teal P

We used Jesse from Byrne's company. WOW. We still have friends telling us that he was the best DJ they've ever heard. Jesse read the crowd magnificently-- he was interactive when it made sense and hung back at the right times. He remembered details about us and our wedding and sprinkled them in between songs. Such a wonderful experience. Leading up to the event, Jesse and Byrne were responsive and thoughtful. Highly recommend!

Byrne Rock is a great DJ!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Diane H

Byrne is fantastic to work with. He gave me some great ideas and a long list of songs that I could look over. He is great at reading the dance floor and chose music that had my guests happily dancing and singing along. I highly recommend!!

Austin DJ

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Lindsey D

DJ Byrne is extremely talented and I was so happy to have him at our wedding! He did a tremendous job keeping everyone dancing and making important announcements. He played lots of music that described us as a couple but also music that appealed to our guests :)

Awesome DJ at our wedding!

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Tiffany K

Byrne did an amazing job at our wedding! He provided the music for our ceremony and our reception and did such a great job. We provided some music that we wanted to be played, but really let him do a lot of the planning and choosing and we were not disappointed! We highly recommend using Byrne if you are in need of a DJ for any type of event. He was very professional and helpful, through the planning and our wedding. He helped where we asked him to but also wasn't the typical cheesy kind of wedding DJ, which we really loved and was definitely more our style. He got all of our guests up dancing and we got a lot of complements on the music and how much fun everyone had. Would definitely use him again for any future event!

Best DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 4/04/2014 Genevieve T

Byrne is by far the best DJ around. I was an out of state bride and he came highly recommended to me by my photographer who obviously attends a ton of weddings in the Austin area and she hit the nail on the head. His prices are extremely reasonable. He kept the party going all night and there was never a moment on the dance floor!! Bravo to a great night!! Thank You Byrne!!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 2/14/2014 Jessica E

Byrne was absolutely wonderful at our wedding. He did a great mix of songs we asked him to play, songs requested by guests, and songs to get everyone on the dance floor and enjoying themselves. He was even so kind as to play a song AFTER the last song when my uncle requested it. He also handled it great when my father in law threw a surprise dance request at him. :) All in all, I could not be happier with his service and would recommend him to anyone!

Everybody had a BLAST!!!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Ailenid A

We couldn't ask for a better DJ for our wedding. My husband is Filipino from California and I'm Puerto Rican. Our wedding was in Austin, where we live. Most of our guests where from out of the state and I was worried that we could find a DJ that will understand our music preferences. Byrne listened to our preferences and did not make assumptions. Therefore, he was able to make a good mix of music using our list of preferred music and his music knowledge. The dance floor was full throughout the whole wedding. Everyone left talking about how much fun they had. My husband and I had a blast!!! Music was important in making people have a good time. This DJ is affordable, listens, does not take over the party, and play music for everybody to have FUN.

very professional!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Bethany Z

We used Byrne for our wedding and we are so glad we picked him! He is a super chill, cool, guy and actually listens to what type of music you want, and then adds on from there. Also, throughout our wedding we had to change some things, and he was very accommodating and made everything really easy. His timing was perfect, and we never had to worry about those awkward long pauses when the DJ is trying to find the right song for something. If I could do it all over again, I would definitely pick him a second time around! Thanks Byrne!

TO Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service