Byron Roe Photography-Destination Weddings Bend,OR

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

1873 SW Troon Ave, Bend, OR

Pictures are amazing

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Jill E

Working with Byron throughout the entire process has been so easy - he has a real knack for understanding exactly what you want and making sure that it happens. This was one of the vendors that we just did not have to worry about at all. The pictures that were taken were... Read More absolutely amazing. Byron is willing to climb over walls, run through thick bushes, lay on the ground, climb on whatever is needed to get the right picture. The pictures that we have shared with family and friends have gotten the best reception! Everyone says how beautiful they are. Each picture that Byron took is like a unique work of art. The framing, color, clarity, angle, background, and lighting are all perfect. We were so lucky to have Byron as our photographer and would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Artistic And Fun Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Wendy E

They have so much experience and helped me figure out the best wedding timeline to create a day without stress and had plenty of time to enjoy my friends and family while still getting out-of-this-world artistic shots. They guided us to the most fabulous spots and creative... Read More positions all while making me laugh. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any future brides looking for talented artists to capture their wedding. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Tyler F

Byron and Wendy are just fantastic! They take amazing photos (look at their website), and are wonderful to work with! We would absolutely use them again.