Full Service Florist & Wedding Styling

Cabbage Rose is located in Little Rock, Arkansas, providing an uniquely elegant and modern vision from designers David Kirkpatrick and Felecia Pleis. David and Felecia’s combined experience totals over 60 years in the floral industry.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

11220 N. Rodney Parham Rd, Little Rock, AR (501) 664-4042
INSTAGRAM

Cabbage Rose Florist is great!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Brooke H

We could not have been happier using Cabbage Rose Florist for our wedding. Felicia and Alicia are wonderful and helped me tremendously throughout my wedding planning. They took my ideas and turned them into a beautiful reality! We got so many comments about how pretty the... Read More attendant's flowers were and how beautifully the reception was decorated. The price was very reasonable as well. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

LOVED Cabbage Rose

Reviewed on 10/15/2013

I worked with Felecia at Cabbage Rose for my January wedding. She listened to ALL of my wishes/ concerns, and her communication was great. She was easy to get in touch with, and she followed up quickly with changes/ pricing quotes. I was BLOWN AWAY when I saw the flowers and... Read More centerpieces at my wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous. Wouldn't have wanted it any other way! Cabbage Rose provided great customer service and beautiful work!

Cabbage Rose is the best!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Caitlin S

For our wedding last December we were almost certain we wanted to use Cabbage Rose from their previous work we had seen at weddings and events. After meeting with Felicia once, we knew she was the one. She asked all of the right questions to understand the vision we had for our... Read More big day. From then on, every step of the planning process Felicia and her team were professional, creative, and went above and beyond. Her designs were very unique and the price was more than fair. On our wedding day, we were blown away by the way she brought our vision to life. From a small arrangement to a full wedding weekend, Cabbage Rose always impresses with their originality. Felicia Pless' talent is unmatched in Arkansas. If I had to do a wedding again tommorrow, I would call Cabbage Rose.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Danielle A

My flowers were BEAUTIFUL! They were perfect for my fall wedding. I also rented some mercury votives and table linens which were amazing. Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Amanda P

Cabbage Rose did the most amazing job for my wedding. I did a shorter engagement and Cabbage Rose was recommended to me by a friend less than one week, prior to my bridal portraits. Even at the last minute, they did an amazing job on my bridal portrait bouquet. I was so... Read More happy, I instantly ordered everything for my wedding and it was PERFECT! I could not have asked for more perfect flowers, customer service from everyone at Cabbage Rose, and value. Their work was absolutely exceptional. Anyone who hires Cabbage Rose will be more than satisfied and thrilled on their wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lauren H

My bouquet was perfect! It was exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Lindsey W

Felecia was wonderful to work with. She was very accommodating when I had any sort of little changes. Cabbage Rose hit the nail on the head with our flowers. Many of our guests requested to take home the centerpieces. The flowers were just beautiful and exactly what I... Read More requested and had in mind. I am so pleased that I chose Cabbage Rose. Their prices were much better than their competitors! If I had to redo my wedding all over again, I would choose Cabbage Rose for florals.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Jennifer B

Felecia was simply amazing. I could not have imagined my wedding day going as smoothly as it did without her. She was also my florist and I was absolutely in love with every arrangement she did. She is so meticulous and all around wonderful. HIGHLY recommend her for both wedding... Read More day coordinator as well as florist.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kelsey S

Felecia and her team are AMAZING! She was so helpful and willing to let me come into the shop anytime I needed to go over details, and answered all my questions. Very patient. I could have never imagined the beauty of all the florals she put together for the wedding. It was a... Read More dream!!! Such a great company. Very thankful for their participation in our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Christine W

Loved working with Felecia and Cabbage Rose. They did a beautiful job on my wildflower wedding bouquets and boutonnieres and at a much lower price than I was quoted at another florist. Exceptional quality, value and service!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Micale K

Felecia and her team did an amazing job on my wedding day florals! She truly captured my vision and was even helpful to suggest more cost efficienct options for the look I was going for. Overall, they were fantastic to work with.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Emily C

Felicia and her team made sure that my husband and I had minimal worry about our flowers. They were the most cost effective option I could find and they did an absolutely fantastic job! Thank you Cabbage Rose!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Caitlin B

They had a beautiful choice of flowers that matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly! During our consultation made sure to understand my vision and pulled in pieces to use that I hadn't even though of but that made my ceremony space that much more special. They were so... Read More accommodating and worked well with the vendors figuring out times to set up and deliver. The arch we used from them was perfect and was the best focal point for our venue. Highly recommend! Cannot thank them enough!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Bryana H

Cabbage Rose did an amazing job of completing my vision for my special day! I wasn't sure what I wanted but I came in with a lot of pictures of some ideas. They combined all of them together to make beautiful floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception! Thank you so much... Read More to FeliCa for your patience and guidance!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Becca M

Cabbage Rose was the perfect florist for our wedding! They were amazing to work with, flexible with our budget, and listened intently to realize the exact image I had envisioned! The flowers were my favorite part of our wedding, and I could not have asked for anything more... Read More perfect! They created a STUNNING heart shaped flower arrangement, all the bouquets were full and beautiful, the other large arrangements and aisle markers fit the exact feel of the wedding, as well! The colors were absolutely divine, flawlessly arranged, and could not have been more beautiful. Everything was perfect. THANK YOU, Cabbage Rose!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 John Vincent H

They exceeded my expectations in quality. I came in with a very specific idea of what I wanted for bridesmaids bouquets and my bridal bouquet, including specific flowers, colors, mood, style, etc. They took hold of that idea and created the most beautiful bouquets. They were... Read More professional and accommodating.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Dianne T

My daughter just got married and Felecia with Cabbage Rose Florist (CRF) did a fabulous job (again)! One of my other daughters got marry May of 2015 when we first used CRF for the wedding and reception. We were so pleased then, that it was an easy decision to go back to them... Read More for my second daughters fall wedding of 2016. Felecia and the other staff at CRF are extremely accommodating, very punctual, pleasant to work with and so creative! We'll be back for daughters number 3, 4, and 5!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Megan H

Felicia at Cabbage Rose Florist was so wonderful to work with. I brought pictures from Pinterest to our consultation and she was able to name every flower she saw. She was so patient with me when I changed my order (multiple times). We didn't have a ton of flowers at our wedding... Read More because we were at an outdoor venue, but we wanted several pieces to really be focal points for the wedding and reception. I was blown away when I saw the final product. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. Felicia even came to the venue the morning of the wedding to drape fabric and hang lanterns from a tall tree branch for me.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Mallory L

I would highly recommend this florist to any Little Rock or surrounding area bride. Felecia did an amazing job with creating bouquets and floral arrangements that were better than I had imagined. Cabbage Rose is professional, flexible, personable, knowledgeable and easy to do... Read More business with.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Lindsay E

Cabbage Rose Florist absolutely amazed me! I got the exact arrangements I asked for and they were more beautiful then I could imagine!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Breckenn B

Cabbage Rose took fantastic care of every need and detail for our wedding! We received countless compliments on our floral arrangement and the groom's table decor. Felecia was quick to answer any questions I had leading up to the wedding and was a tremendous help as coordinator... Read More for our rehearsal and day of the wedding!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Ashley W

I absolutely love Felicia! She is amazing & dos everything that I asked! She was my florist & my day of coordinator and I'm so glad I picked her! If you have a wedding coming up & you need a florist, pick Cabbage Rose!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Jenny W

I used Cabbage Rose for my wedding in June for my bouquet and the ceremony arrangements and loved working with them. Everything they made was beautiful. Everyone is so nice and Felicia was super helpful and everything was very reasonable. Would definitely recommend for anyone.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Olivia L

Felicia and the staff at Cabbage Rose are nothing short of amazing. She went above and beyond to make our ceremony and reception everything we wanted. It was even more beautiful than we imagined it would be. AMAZING and HIGHLY recommended ❤️ Olivia McIver

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Beautiful and unique arrangements!! David and Felecia did the table arrangements for a rehearsal dinner and they did above and beyond using spectacular flowers. Great people to work with and reasonable pricing. I would recommend Cabbage Rose to others and definitely use them... Read More again!!

Cabbage Rose Florist