Full Service Florist & Wedding Styling

Cabbage Rose is located in Little Rock, Arkansas, providing an uniquely elegant and modern vision from designers David Kirkpatrick and Felecia Pleis. David and Felecia’s combined experience totals over 60 years in the floral industry.

Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

11220 N. Rodney Parham Rd, Little Rock, AR (501) 664-4042
INSTAGRAM

Cabbage Rose Florist is great!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Brooke H

We could not have been happier using Cabbage Rose Florist for our wedding. Felicia and Alicia are wonderful and helped me tremendously throughout my wedding planning. They took my ideas and turned them into a beautiful reality! We got so many comments about how pretty the... Read More attendant's flowers were and how beautifully the reception was decorated. The price was very reasonable as well. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

LOVED Cabbage Rose

Reviewed on 10/15/2013

I worked with Felecia at Cabbage Rose for my January wedding. She listened to ALL of my wishes/ concerns, and her communication was great. She was easy to get in touch with, and she followed up quickly with changes/ pricing quotes. I was BLOWN AWAY when I saw the flowers and... Read More centerpieces at my wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous. Wouldn't have wanted it any other way! Cabbage Rose provided great customer service and beautiful work!

Cabbage Rose is the best!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Caitlin S

For our wedding last December we were almost certain we wanted to use Cabbage Rose from their previous work we had seen at weddings and events. After meeting with Felicia once, we knew she was the one. She asked all of the right questions to understand the vision we had for our... Read More big day. From then on, every step of the planning process Felicia and her team were professional, creative, and went above and beyond. Her designs were very unique and the price was more than fair. On our wedding day, we were blown away by the way she brought our vision to life. From a small arrangement to a full wedding weekend, Cabbage Rose always impresses with their originality. Felicia Pless' talent is unmatched in Arkansas. If I had to do a wedding again tommorrow, I would call Cabbage Rose.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 John Vincent H

They exceeded my expectations in quality. I came in with a very specific idea of what I wanted for bridesmaids bouquets and my bridal bouquet, including specific flowers, colors, mood, style, etc. They took hold of that idea and created the most beautiful bouquets. They were... Read More professional and accommodating.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Dianne T

My daughter just got married and Felecia with Cabbage Rose Florist (CRF) did a fabulous job (again)! One of my other daughters got marry May of 2015 when we first used CRF for the wedding and reception. We were so pleased then, that it was an easy decision to go back to them... Read More for my second daughters fall wedding of 2016. Felecia and the other staff at CRF are extremely accommodating, very punctual, pleasant to work with and so creative! We'll be back for daughters number 3, 4, and 5!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Megan H

Felicia at Cabbage Rose Florist was so wonderful to work with. I brought pictures from Pinterest to our consultation and she was able to name every flower she saw. She was so patient with me when I changed my order (multiple times). We didn't have a ton of flowers at our wedding... Read More because we were at an outdoor venue, but we wanted several pieces to really be focal points for the wedding and reception. I was blown away when I saw the final product. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. Felicia even came to the venue the morning of the wedding to drape fabric and hang lanterns from a tall tree branch for me.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Mallory L

I would highly recommend this florist to any Little Rock or surrounding area bride. Felecia did an amazing job with creating bouquets and floral arrangements that were better than I had imagined. Cabbage Rose is professional, flexible, personable, knowledgeable and easy to do... Read More business with.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Lindsay E

Cabbage Rose Florist absolutely amazed me! I got the exact arrangements I asked for and they were more beautiful then I could imagine!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Breckenn B

Cabbage Rose took fantastic care of every need and detail for our wedding! We received countless compliments on our floral arrangement and the groom's table decor. Felecia was quick to answer any questions I had leading up to the wedding and was a tremendous help as coordinator... Read More for our rehearsal and day of the wedding!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Ashley W

I absolutely love Felicia! She is amazing & dos everything that I asked! She was my florist & my day of coordinator and I'm so glad I picked her! If you have a wedding coming up & you need a florist, pick Cabbage Rose!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Jenny W

I used Cabbage Rose for my wedding in June for my bouquet and the ceremony arrangements and loved working with them. Everything they made was beautiful. Everyone is so nice and Felicia was super helpful and everything was very reasonable. Would definitely recommend for anyone.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Olivia L

Felicia and the staff at Cabbage Rose are nothing short of amazing. She went above and beyond to make our ceremony and reception everything we wanted. It was even more beautiful than we imagined it would be. AMAZING and HIGHLY recommended ❤️ Olivia McIver

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Beautiful and unique arrangements!! David and Felecia did the table arrangements for a rehearsal dinner and they did above and beyond using spectacular flowers. Great people to work with and reasonable pricing. I would recommend Cabbage Rose to others and definitely use them... Read More again!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

I had the pleasure of having Cabbage Rose provide the floral and specialty wedding pieces for my own wedding a year and a half ago. Everything was beautiful and Felecia and her staff made everything easy and a joy. So when it came time to plan and execute my step daughter's... Read More wedding, there was no question about who I would have provide the floral pieces for her special day. The wedding was June 11 and all of the flowers for the tables, bridal party flowers and cake flowers provided by Cabbage Rose were absolutely stunning. I highly recommend them to anyone planning a special event!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Absolutely perfect!!! A dream became reality for my baby girl. Perfection does not even describe the work of cabbage rose florist. From wedding coordination to flowers, to unique design, the vision all came together for a wonderful evening!! Felecia and her staff were great,... Read More and the entire decor was in budget! I can't thank them enough for helping me give my daughter the wedding of her dreams!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Whitney M

I am so happy that I chose Cabbage Rose as the florist for my June wedding! Felecia and her team were so easy to work with and accommodating from the very first meeting to our big day. I had a vision of what I wanted in my wedding flowers and they exceeded my expectations. All... Read More of the bouquets, boutonnieres, and arrangements were beautifully done. I would recommend Felecia and Cabbage Rose time and time again if you are looking for a wedding florist in Little Rock.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

Cabbage Rose did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. They were so helpful when it came to designing my bridal bouquet and they worked with me to stay within my budget. I had complete confidence going into my wedding day knowing that everything would be delivered on time and... Read More would look exactly the way we planned it. The flower arrangements for the alter were stunning. The flowers in all of the bouquets were fresh and looked beautiful. I would highly reccomend Cabbage Rose to any bride. They are great!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Jenny H

I sent Felecia and her team a few pictures of what I wanted for my bouquets, and they were exactly as pictured on my wedding day! So beautiful! Can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Hope W

Felecia and Cabbage Rose outdid themselves with the floral for my daughter's wedding. The bouquets and centerpiece were amazing! The floral cascade was stunning. Our guests asked me over and over what who we used because everything was so beautiful. Felecia caught our vision... Read More from the first planning meeting and she exceeded all our expectations! They have my full endorsement! I have used other local florists before but I will only call Cabbage Rose from now on.

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Tina R

loved working with Cabbage Rose! I used them for all of my floral arrangements and Feleicia Pleis also helped me with day of coordination. Felecia and her staff went above and beyond to make sure all the details were exactly what I pictured! She also helped me keep my rehearsal... Read More and day of running very smoothly and took so much stress off me on this very busy day! Highly recommend using this company! :)

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Caroline G

Felecia and her team at Cabbage Rose were great to work with for our wedding. The flowers looked very pretty, and Felecia was 100% accommodating to our evolving budget needs. Arrangements and bouquets were delivered on time and thoughtfully placed. We also appreciated that... Read More Cabbage Rose provided us with an active duty military discount. Easy to work with and lots of options! I would recommend this business to any bride and groom looking for a flexible, experienced florist.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Renata F

Felecia was AMAZING from day one. I told her what my budget was and what I needed, and she made the MOST BEAUTIFUL arrengements I have ever seen - they looked like a million dollars! EVERYONE (I seriously mean EVERYONE) asked me where I had gotten my flowers. Affordable prices... Read More and amazing talent. I recommend Cabbage Rose to everybody!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

We LOVED Cabbage Rose! The flowers were beautiful and they really worked with me on the price for what I wanted!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Marissa R

I recently used Cabbage Rose as the florist for my March 19 wedding in Little Rock, Arkansas. They were such a pleasure to work with, and made planning so easy and fun. Not to mention my flowers were gorgeous in every way, shape, and form. They even delivered the flowers to the... Read More local hospital that I work at after the wedding. The compliments were never ending! Will absolutely use Cabbage Rose in the future for floral services!

You MUST use Cabbage Rose!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

I can not even begin to explain what a wonderful experience we had with Cabbage Rose Florists. After our initial meeting with them, we didn't even bother going anywhere else. Felecia worked so well with our wedding planner and they designed the most BEAUTIFUL arrangements for... Read More the wedding party and reception. There were only a few requests or suggestions I had and they worked them into the design with ease. All of this was done at such a reasonable price. EVERY guest of the wedding that we have spoken to has mentioned how beautiful the flowers were and that they were the best they had ever seen at a wedding. Even the guys who usually don't notice that sort of thing. Please don't waste your time with anyone else and head over to Cabbage Rose for your wedding!!!

Cabbage Rose Florist