Caberfae Peaks Ski and Golf Resort

Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

1 Caberfae Rd, Cadillac, MI (231) 862-3000

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Christa

If you are thinking about having your wedding at Caberfae Peaks, all I can say is DO IT! I have never met a more friendly and accommodating staff. From the first time I walked into Caberfae I knew it had the vibe I wanted and after meeting Missy I knew I had nothing to worry... Read More about. They took care of so many things I would have never thought of and made sure our day ran smoothly. Some of the highlights: 1. They get people their food FAST. I can't believe how fast the buffet line went. 2. They are so smart about when to feed people and how much. We did appetizers and late night pizza and it always felt like the perfect timing. 3. They will do everything they can to make it the way you want. I emailed Missy two days before the wedding asking if we could have dressing on the side for all the salads (the seasonal salad is amazing), even though it was super, super short notice, they made it happen. 4. They have awesome recommended vendors. If you have your wedding at Caberfae USE TIE THE KNOT BOUQUETS - Melissa is seriously amazing and she will not only do your flowers, but she will also decorate the entire place for you. She made my wedding vision come to life and made it 100 times better. We also used Eagle Entertainment for the DJ, and Josh does an incredible job. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. 5. Overall, they are just the sweetest people I have ever met. The wedding industry is tough to be in - and they without fail were so nice and friendly. From Missy all the way down to the servers. Everyone always had a smile and was willing to help with anything. You can tell those people really enjoy what they do - and it's so nice to be surrounded my happy people on the happiest day of your life! SO, your take away? Get married at Caberfae Peaks. You absolutely will not regret it.

Great place to get married!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Stephanie

This is a beautiful resort that knows how to do weddings! The staff is all incredibly helpful and the food is wonderful! The natural surroundings make for great pictures if you choose to have the ceremony outside, and the beautiful lodge makes it almost unnecessary to bring in... Read More other decorations. Caberfae made our wedding day so much easier than it could have been (especially with Missy and Jessica keeping things running smoothly on the big day) and I would recommend it to anyone!

Outstandingly Accommodating Venue

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Rachel P

Caberfae has wonderful customer service, all guests raved about the food, the prices were the most reasonable around, and the scenery was marvelous with the changing of the leaves. Highly recommended.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Kayla N

AMAZING!!! By far exceeded my expectations! Missy was amazing help and answered every single one of my hundreds of questions. Made everything go so smoothly! It was absolutely beautiful! I have gotten so many compliments about it being the most beautiful wedding! I could not of... Read More asked for anything more!!!

My Gorgeous Wedding

Reviewed on 9/09/2011 Melanie S

Honestly I can't say enough positive things about Caberfae. It was such a gorgeous venue and the price was amazing. I wanted my dream wedding but couldn't afford everything I'd wanted, until I found Caberfae that is. I had RSVP'd for around 100 people and we payed around... Read More 2,000 dollars for everything. That included ceremony and reception location, food (buffet style), semi-open bar, and hor dourves. They had so many options to choose from too, so if you wanted to have a sit down dinner or a cash bar that could be available. Even with a low cost, the quality was amazing. No one could stop talking about how great the food was, or how gorgeous the venue was. Not even thinking about cost, the service in general was amazing. Missy was basically in charge of everything and it all went off without a hitch. I'm far from a control freak bride, so it was nice to have someone to keep me on track. Definitely would recommend Caberfae to anyone in the area! Check it out!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Carol B

Caberfae was great to work with. They provided our family and friends with excellent service and the food was great! I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Review for Caberfae Peaks Ski & Golf Resort

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Leah W

Great setting for a semi-formal affair. Cocktail hour was separate from dinner, which helped break up the evening. The dinner area was on a second floor loft with a balcony overlooking the dance floor.;Dance floor was surrounded by three walls, so people couldn't stand around... Read More and watch all the dancing as well as hoped. However, there is a balcony from the second floor, where dinner takes place, that can be used to view the dancing.

Start a Conversation!