Cafe Boulud at The Brazilian Court Hotel

Palm Beach, FL

Casual Elegance & Intimacy in a Tropical Paradise

Chef Daniel Boulud's superb cuisine in a picture-perfect setting in The Brazilian Court, an historic boutique hotel. Pampering at Frederic Fekkai Salon & Spa & luxe guest suites complete this amenity-rich destination. We offer a level of intimacy that you & your guests will remember for a lifetime.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

301 Australian Avenue, Palm Beach, FL

Perfect Venue for Elegant Florida wedding

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Lauren L

The Brazilian Court was the most beautiful venue for my wedding. Theresa and Brandy were absolutely amazing to work with. They have such attention to detail. The day of the wedding was so amazingly perfect and stress-free. The outdoor courtyard makes the most beautiful backdrop... Read More for the ceremony. I would highly highly recommend!! Worth every dollar!

Wonderful Wedding with the Best Venue!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Augusta H

Every person involved in our wedding catered by Cafe Boulud was outstanding! The policy of hosting one event, especially a wedding, makes the experience so much more intimate and we all felt truly cared for. The wedding was marvelous due to the entire staff's attention to detail... Read More and kindness to all of our guests. They went out of their way to make this a wonderful and stress free weekend for us. I cannot thank the staff enough for their attention and exceptional service for the weekend. We were so spoiled! I am still getting comments about the high quality of service including hotel rooms to servers to the food - basically the entire environment! You will be well taken care of by Cafe Boulud if you choose to host your event here, which you will never regret!

Cafe Boulud

Reviewed on 2/06/2013 Lyndsey P

The most amazing group of people ever..they want everything to be perfect and it was the most amazing night of my life!

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 Randi B

The entire staff at Cafe Boulud and the Brazilian Court are so accommodating and professional. Emily Marrah was such a pleasure to work with. She made my experience wonderful from beginning to end. My wedding at the Brazilian Court was a dream come true. Cafe Boulud prepared a... Read More beautiful and truly gourmet feast. The Pastry Chef is excellent and worked with me to create my dream cake. Beautiful hotel, beautiful restaurant, fabulous staff.

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Amber C

Everything was impeccable. We loved every minute we spent before, during and after the wedding. This is a very special place.

My favorite venue in Florida

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 mitzi f

we had a wonderful wedding at the Brazilian Court. Every aspect was memorable and I wouldn't have changed a thing. The landscape is gorgeous, the rooms very comfortable, the staff quick to help and make you feel welcome and the food divine.

Reviewed on 6/18/2011 Wil B

Great service! Great food. Very flexible with the menu. From beginning to end an awesome experience.

Mother of the groom

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Jane G

As parents of the groom, we held our rehearsal dinner at Cafe Boulud. The night was magical. Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres were enjoyed around the lovely fountain, and then dinner was served in the Conservatory. The venue is absolutely glorious. The food was incredible. We are... Read More "foodies" so food was extremely important to us, and we were blown away! From the first hors d'oeuvre to the dessert, each bite got better and better! The wine selection was outstanding. The service was unparalleled! From the valet to the event planners to the wait staff, to housekeeping, the service could not have been better. I do wedding flowers so I did the flowers. However, Emily took all of the flowers, menu cards, place cards, and favors and placed all exactly where I wanted them, so that I could enjoy getting ready and our rehearsal. I walked into the fountain terrace and the conservatory completely decorated and glorious. The first moment that Emily and I met via email, I knew that she was the consumate professional, and I wasn't disappointed! Cafe Boulud is beyond perfect. We will remember the event forever!!! Thank you Cafe Boulud and, espcially, Emily.

Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Karly L

Our wedding was 11/6/10 at Café Boulud at The Brazilian Court and it could not have been more perfect. Café Boulud is known for their food, which is the absolute best around. As our main course, we chose Daniel’s Duo of Beef which is absolutely delicious. All of our guests... Read More raved about the food, but also about the exceptional service they received all night. Many said our wedding was the best wedding they had ever attended. I can’t say enough about the professional and service at all levels. Emily, specifically, was fantastic to work with, very responsive and has such an attention to detail. It was such a relief to know that all of the details were in such great hands and I did not have to worry about a thing. The venue itself is so beautiful, intimate and perfect for an outdoor ceremony. We held our ceremony outdoors in the courtyard and it was absolutely breathtaking. The cocktail hour was held around the beautiful fountain area as the sun was setting. The hotel has a boutique-feel and is so warm and inviting. We had such a wonderful experience at Café Boulud and I can’t rave enough about this venue. We can’t wait to go back!

World Class Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Kate W

Our wedding was on 10/30/10 at Cafe Boulud/Brazilian Court. As New Yorkers, we wanted the best possible food and wine, and with Cafe Boulud, that is absolutely what you get as the genius of Daniel Boulud is present in ever dish. (Daniel's duo of beef, the lobster duo and the... Read More mushroom tartlet were what we served and people swore it was some of the best food they had ever tasted) Their attention to detail was unbelievable. We had several vegetarians and they were served a different exquisite fish dish instead of the beef. They even made sure a guest who was celebrating her birthday that night got a cupcake with a candle in it! The venue is unparalleled in the area; it is warm, inviting and unique as guests can go from inside to out in the courtyard with ease. The service we received from every person was top of the line; they helped my maid of honor suprise us with a slide show, ensure my family's table had a special bottle of red and white wine... the list goes on and on. They were flexible, extremely responsive and worked with us like partners. I connected so well with one of the fantastic women I worked with there that I gave her the same gift I gave my bridesmaids! Also within the hotel is the fantastic Frederic Fekkai salon; the women who did my hair and makeup were unbelievable and to have it all done on site was invaluable. We spent the entire wedding day there with some of the girls hanging at the pool while others had their hair/makeup done. The room we had as a bridal suite was lush and roomy and I had a custom-made lunch from Cafe Boulud delivered which thrilled the bridal party. I truly can not rave enough about this venue. Best of luck in your wedding planning!