Cafe Natalie Catering

From formal to free-spirited, backyard to ballroom, Cafe Natalie can help you, your loved ones celebrate any milestone. Our talented team will work tirelessly to perfect your vision. Our attention to detail, years of experience, and devotion to every detail will allow you to compose a flawless event

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Seated Meal, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Bow2010

3628 Westchase Dr., Houston, TX (281) 513-0156

Reviewed on 1/21/2016

From the open house we attended at a wedding showcase to the private tasting and beverage selection to the night of the wedding Café Natalie was a first class act. Chris who answered my emails promptly and precisely while planning the event, Peter who hosted the tasting and was... Read More very knowledgeable and attentive to our wishes when offering suggestions, Oscar who was my main contact the night of the wedding. All of these gentlemen extended to us the utmost in professionalism. One of our guests is a chef by trade and he made it a point to seek us out and compliment Café Natalie on the presentation and taste of the food. What a better compliment than that from a fellow chef!! Hats off to the staff of Café Natalie.

AMAZING Food and Service!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Brittany B

From the tasting to our wedding day everything was perfect with Cafe Natalie! We had a great time at our tasting with friends and the customer service was incredible! We thought it was going to be appetizer sizes, NOPE it was actual entrees! They tell you that when you try... Read More something if you don't like it they can customize it to your liking and they mean that. Also, they work with guest who have food allergies. I had a family that is dairy free and they were able to accommodate them along with my gluten free guests! Our wedding day was great because they serviced us table side so we could actually eat and everyone else used the served buffet. Oh and they had food for the kiddos! Chicken tenders, mac-n-cheese, and fries. I had no idea until after the wedding when our Aunt told us good idea for the kid food. Great food and great service, I would highly recommend Cafe Natalie! :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

"Cafe Natalie was a Godsend, I was just so impressed" said my mother the morning after the wedding. Her words could not be more true! After researching other preferred caterers for my venue (the Julia Ideson Library) I was worried our catering costs would be astronomical, until... Read More I discovered Cafe Natalie. Super reasonable prices for everything (food, beverage, rentals), no silly additional cake cutting fee, flexibility for personal preferences (liquor brands or menu tweaks), take home boxes for newlywed's dinner and cake, with service and communication that go above and beyond. Chris and Adela were always available, easy to reach, and willing to help or advise throughout the entire process. I don't really know how they do it all but they're fabulous! Guests were raving about the food, and my parents have some serious foodie friends. We served: caprese skewers, bacon wrapped scallops, bibb salad, filet mignon, chicken natalie, seasonal veggies, risotto, and sliders late night, a full bar and a signature drink. My husband and I had a quick 15 min to ourselves downstairs to actually eat, Chris and his team personally delivered our plates to us so we were able to enjoy the great food as well. The service once the wedding ended was the cherry on top for my mom. She and a friend stayed behind with our planner to help gather personal items to bring home. While other vendors grabbed their things and ran, Cafe Natalie's team helped collect and carry everything for them so they could get on to the after party and ensure sure we were out of the venue on time. We will definitely be using Cafe Natalie for our next big event!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Deborah C

The staff was great along with the warm and yummy food! Not 1 issue!! Loved them and would use them again!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Brittany W

The communication with Cafe Natalie was hands down the best. I had a million questions and changed my options more than a few times. Chris was very attentive and helped me every single time. Every dish we tried at the tasting was amazing and choosing what to serve was very hard... Read More because of it. They give you so much along with the catering. We didn't have to worry about napkins, plates, china, etc. They even cut our cake for us. The way they set up the buffet was very nice as well. There was plenty of food and the staff was very generous. Our guests still talk about how great the food was. I say Cafe Natalie all the way!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Woolee H

Where to start... everything Chris and Alex and the team at Cafe Natalie did for us was amazing. They were extremely patient and flexible as we kept adjusting our package and headcount, and worked with us to keep it all reasonably within budget. All of the food (apps, salad, BBQ... Read More brisket and chicken, sides...) was delicious and very well presented. Our guests thought the brisket was Salt Lick caliber. The range of and overall service was impeccable - we also sourced linens, glassware, and table service with them. They were on time, clean, professional. On and on we could go... thanks so much for everything!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Hayli B

Worth every penny. There was not an empty plate or stomach in the room. Good food is key to making your wedding guests happy and Cafe Natalie did not disappoint. Tons of compliments. And from a bride's point of view, the staff made sure both my husband and I were well taking... Read More care of. Very polite and professional staff. No regrets in hiring them to cater our wedding and would recommend them to anyone in the planning process.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Heather M

Cafe Natalie was definitely the right choice for me. They did an amazing job at my wedding. The food was absolutely delicious. I heard many compliments from my guest about the food. The staff provided amazing service at the wedding making sure that guest as well as me and my... Read More husband were well taken care of. They were very accommodating and communication was great throughout the whole process. Thank you Cafe Natalie for making my wedding day special!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Haley M

We will rave about Cafe Natalie for years to come. From our tasting (which was amazing) to catering our wedding, everything they provide is top notch service. They are so accommodating. At our tasting, my (then) fiance stated how he wanted to have mashed potatoes with the pasta... Read More instead of veggies. This didn't make sense to me to have 2 starches and no veggies. So instead, Cafe Natalie included TWO sides of mashed potatoes on the bride and groom's plate only. My husband was THRILLED on wedding night because he had forgotten all about them! They made sure we had drinks all night (we also got our bar service through them) and our plates came directly to our table with great portions of everything. Everyone is still commenting on how delicious the food was, which I never hear about at weddings. The servers were efficient at clearing the tables (looks bad to have dirty tables in pictures) and the bar was ran smoothly. I could go on and on, but just know that you get what you pay for with Cafe Natalie, they will not let you down!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 R N

Cafe Natalie is awesome. Chris was wonderfully accommodating with all of our requests. He also always promptly answered all of our questions. The food was fantastic and the prices reasonable. The bar packages were a lot more reasonable than other caterers. The staff was... Read More extremely nice. From the food tasting to the day of the wedding we always felt like we were in great hands. This was one of the most important things at the wedding but we never felt stressed about it.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Caitlyn R

Café Natalie did a truly INCREDIBLE job with our wedding! We booked them for catering and bar services for our wedding day and they did not disappoint! Chris and his entire team are so professional and efficient. Chris responded to our emails quickly and was very helpful with... Read More suggestions during the planning process. His whole team made our tasting and event so easy and memorable. Kristi managed our event on our wedding day and was so attentive and helpful! She constantly checked in with us and we always had a drink in our hand or anything we needed! Everyone on their staff was so kind and helpful! We didn't have to worry about a single thing all evening! Our guests are also still talking about how AMAZING and DELICIOUS our food was! We loved working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer in the Houston area!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Tiffany P

Cafe Natalie made all of my wedding dreams come true! Chris worked with us personally and he was so kind, accommodating, and helpful. His team was very professional. The entire process of booking them and doing our tasting went very smoothly. They responded to all of our million... Read More emails promptly. I honestly can't find a single thing to complain about. The food was phenomenal. Our guests raved about how delicious everything was and we saw people getting up for seconds and thirds! On the day of the wedding, Alex, took care of everything. He's extremely detailed and organized. We had some changes and quite a few minor preferences and Alex was on top of it all. I would recommend Cafe Natalie over and over again. I can't wait to use them again for our anniversaries and future parties!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Maria V

Cafe Natalie did an amazing job on our wedding day! Since the moment we reached out to them they were extremely professional and quick to respond. The waitstaff was wonderful and they made a special point to make sure we had what we needed thru out the night.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Meghan W

Cafe Natalie was one of 3 choices we had with our venue, and we are so thankful we selected them. From the first meeting and food tasting, the service was great. And the food was to die for. Our passed appetizers were a huge hit, especially the vegetable somosas. We had a... Read More buffet, but the quality of food was amazing. The presentation was great & served nicely. Everyone raved about how delicious the food was. During the tasting, we selected mushroom risotto, but my fiance really like the Alfredo pasta so they brought him his own special plate of Alfredo and served it to him at the wedding! Absolutely the icing on the cake. Thank you Cafe Natalie for being the perfect caterer for our event!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Shannon S

Hands down the absolute BEST wedding and event caterer. We did a "family style" seated dinner with their top sirloin and chicken masala. They also did passed appetizers and all of my guests told me that it was by far the best wedding food they have ever had. People were even... Read More asking for "to go" plates because it was that good. The service was impeccable and Chris and his team were beyond a pleasure to work with. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 JILLIAN B

Cafe Natalie was beyond amazing! Their bar service, food and staff were everything I could of imagined! They took care of everything and everyone! The bartenders were fun and kept the crowd going but also kept everyone under control! Thank you so much to Cafe Natalie for an... Read More amazing night!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Michael S

With so many of our wedding guests coming from places other than Texas we wanted to give them a menu that showed what Texas cuisine is all about with barbecue and some Tex-Mex. We looked at several options and then our planner recommended that we check out Cafe Natalie. We were... Read More a bit skeptical in the beginning that they could deliver what we wanted but you know that you have good barbecue when even the native Houstonians at the wedding are talking about how great everything was. Chris and his team are amazing and delivered in every way. They worked with us to develop a menu that really made us happy and even included an avocado bar which was super unique. We know that if we ever have another event, they will be catering it for us.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tammy C

Cafe Natalie is wonderful. Chris was so helpful and responsive leading up to our event. The quality and professionalism that Cafe Natalie provided exceeded any expectations that we had. We highly recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding caterer! Our beef carving... Read More station was a big hit.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Charlotte W

Chris and his team are amazing! From the tasting to the preparation of requested international foods to the presentation and service at the wedding reception--everything was perfect. Many of our guests have told us how special the food was--and I agree with them! A huge thank... Read More you to Chris and his team!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Margaret L

Wow. Wow. Wow. Cafe Natalie went above and beyond from the first contact to the execution on the day of. Upon arriving for the tasting, we were shown to a private room where we were treated to every thing we had requested to taste. I had made the mistake of putting down ALL the... Read More options I wished for thinking they'd give tiny bits of each - I was wrong! We were so stuffed upon leaving that evening. After that tasting, we knew we had to book Cafe Natalie. Chris and his staff work to ensure that everything is perfect for you. They are easily available to reach at any time and they came up to my husband and I at the wedding multiple times to ensure that we had enough to eat and were satisfied with the food and service. Cannot recommend Cafe Natalie enough!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jocelyn J

I have only amazing things to say about Chris and his team. I am a serious FOODIE, so took my tasting very seriously! They got creative with the menu, listened to everything we wanted and were super professional, accommodating and gracious every step of the way. Not to mention... Read More the food was absolutely delicious. Everyone says the bride doesnt eat on her wedding day, but let me tell you I made a point to sit down and eat my dinner!!! I even told my coordinator "NO" when she tried to get us to start our first dance before we were able to have our first bite :) Just had to get myself some of those au gratin potatoes. Delish!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kati H

Cafe Natalie was a joy to work with from beginning to end. We used them for our wedding in August of 2016, and they surpassed our expectations. We enjoyed all of our tastings, the amiable staff, and of course, the food at the wedding! Cafe Natalie went above and beyond to make... Read More sure all of our needs were met- they were able to provide us with delicious food, plates and silverware, glassware, servers for a seated dinner, and complimentary cake cutting. My husband and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Sarah E

It's easy to see why Café Natalie has garnered so many five-star reviews around here! We sampled half a dozen caterers before making our final decision with Café Natalie; we just felt their food quality and presentation were a step above any other experience. Though they were... Read More slightly above our budget, we were so glad we splurged on booking Café Natalie. Their prices may be a bit higher than others we were considering, but the investment was certainly worth it. Café Natalie turned our buffet from a decent wedding meal into a true focal point guests were complimenting all night long (and for the entire month after!). The brussels sprouts were the highlight of the evening—delicious!! Our carving station was another well-loved favorite. All servers were extremely professional, polite, and friendly. We had plenty of food for everybody, and a superb setup thanks to Chris's venue visit the day before. If you want your guests to walk away impressed with the food, book Café Natalie!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 adria w

Cafe Natalie catered our wedding at Station 3 in May. The venue recommended them as a preferred vendor and we were absolutely beyond happy with our choice. From the very start Chris and his team were extremely nice and professional. They were very easy to work with and made that... Read More part of wedding planning a breeze. The food is to die for!!! We got to try plenty of food at the tasting and everything was delicious!! The food was just as good on our wedding day and we received several compliments from guests about how good the food and the service was! I can't thank them enough for making the food such a great part of our wedding. The creole catfish and buttery asparagus was my favorite! Chris also recommended our photo booth to us as well, which was equally as great! (SnapMyPhotobooths) Overall, everything with Cafe Natalie was superb! My husband and I high recommend.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Cristina R

Amazing vendor. Very experienced and worked perfectly with my planner. Although, as a bride, I didn't get to eat as much as I wanted on the day-of, my guests raved about the food. The open bar was a huge hit. The best vendor in town, hands down!