Cafe Natalie Catering

From formal to free-spirited, backyard to ballroom, Cafe Natalie can help you, your loved ones celebrate any milestone. Our talented team will work tirelessly to perfect your vision. Our attention to detail, years of experience, and devotion to every detail will allow you to compose a flawless event

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

3628 Westchase Dr., Houston, TX (281) 513-0156

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Ngoc "Kim" L

I cannot fully express how thankful I am for Cafe Natalie. We were married June 2017 and used them for BOTH catering and bar services. I was told for multiple guests on both sides that this was the best food that they have ever eaten at a wedding. Through the year of planning... Read More they answered every one of my questions and emails (I was planning a wedding long-distance). Their tasting was absolutely delicious with a WIDE variety of dishes. Their waitstaff was attentive and so accommodating to all of my guests. They were even flexible to change some of the wine and liquor selection to make it more personal to us. Another refreshing surprise was that at the end of the night, they packed us a "doggie bag of leftovers" to take back to the hotel. These guys are definitely pros in their industry and there is a clear reason why they are ranked 5/5 stars time and time again.

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Madeleine N

Cafe Natalie was AMAZING! I don't even know where to start. Our tasting was very impressive and we found it very difficult to narrow down menu items for our wedding because everything was so delicious!! We had a buffet-style dinner and I was sort of nervous about running out of... Read More food for our guests. We have been to weddings in the past where this has happened. However, we had PLENTY of food and no one left hungry. Cafe Natalie did a very good job planning ahead and ensuring their quality/quantity of food was perfect! We have received many compliments about the food at our wedding. In addition, Cafe Natalie made sure we (the bride and groom) were taken care of on our wedding day in regards to food/drinks/appetizers/desserts. Thank you for everything! :)

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Woolee H

Where to start... everything Chris and Alex and the team at Cafe Natalie did for us was amazing. They were extremely patient and flexible as we kept adjusting our package and headcount, and worked with us to keep it all reasonably within budget. All of the food (apps, salad, BBQ... Read More brisket and chicken, sides...) was delicious and very well presented. Our guests thought the brisket was Salt Lick caliber. The range of and overall service was impeccable - we also sourced linens, glassware, and table service with them. They were on time, clean, professional. On and on we could go... thanks so much for everything!

Reviewed on 4/18/2018 Vickie S

Cafe Natalie was a BIG hit at my daughter’s wedding!! We received so many compliments on the food and everyone was so impressed with the quality and service. From the beginning they exceeded my expectations. They responded to phone calls and emails right away and were so... Read More thorough. They were diligent about getting things the way we wanted them to be at the wedding. When they got to the venue the team set things up exactly as we had planned. The tasting was a wonderful experience. We were able to choose a number of dishes before deciding on the final menu. The food was as wonderful at the wedding as it was at the tasting. Adele took care of everything at the wedding. She was so professional and accommodating. She made sure that the bride and groom were served promptly. She even made sure that my husband and I and the grandparents were taken care of without having to get up to go to the buffet. We rented some gold flatware from a vendor and I was responsible for it returning to them in a certain way. I mentioned it to Adele and she took care of it for me. They even made sure that young kids had chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese available. I am so grateful to Cafe Natalie for making the wedding even better than I imagined. They blew everyone away with their professionalism, their excellent food and flawless service. I will recommend them to everyone and hope to have an opportunity to use them again myself. Thank you Cafe Natalie for your commitment to excellence!!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Chelsea E

Our venue recommended Cafe Natalie's catering services. We went in for taste testing and everything was really good- we had pre-selected some of the dishes we wanted to try and were even able to bring 2 parents to help us decide. The staff was extremely friendly and when my... Read More fiance griped that the macaroni was voted out, they offered to give him his own side of macaroni at the wedding at no charge. Everything came exactly as ordered and food was hot when it was served. It didn't seem quite as good on the wedding day as it was at tasting, and we didn't receive any compliments on it like we did about the cake, etc... and some of the guests felt the prime rib was too chewy and not very flavorful. But, overall a great experience. Would recommend them- especially Chris who was very responsive and easy to reach!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Hailey T

Great appetizers and fantastic food!! A wonderful ending to such a great day!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Allie B

The Cafe Natalie team is great! Even though they were exclusive to our venue,we loved their food! The food the day or the wedding was even better than the tasting!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Briana H

We got many compliments about the food! Also, before the ceremony, the power went out in the venue. The team were on top of making sure the food was still warm and ready for us to serve our guests by the time the reception started!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Allison H

Cafe Natalie was a wonderful vendor to work with. The food was delicious, the service was great, and Chris was so easy to work with. They suggested setting up a private meal for the bride and groom while the guests were having a cocktail hour, which was something we never would... Read More have thought of! The food was fabulous - we had the buffet-style Italian meal, and everything was delicious. They even packed a bag of food for the bride and groom to take to the hotel at the end of the night! I would definitely book them again for any type of event.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Ian C

The food was amazing. The service was impeccable. Chris and his team did everything to make sure our day was incredibly special. I cannot recommend them enough. You cannot go wrong with choosing Cafe Natalie.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Amy M

We are so happy we chose Cafe Natalie for my daughter’s wedding! They were a complete joy to work with, from the tastings to the wedding day. Most importantly, the food was absolutely delicious and so far above what we usually have at weddings and large events. Our family and... Read More friends still can’t stop talking about the quality and elegance of the food! We will definitely use them again and recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Alyssa K

Cafe Natalie was truly amazing!! They were extremely professional every step of the way and helped to make our wedding planning truly flawless. They answered every question in the most prompt way and went over and beyond to accommodate our needs. Each staff member took such... Read More great care of our guests, and they even helped to make the cleaning process a little less overwhelming at the end of the night :) We felt so comfortable knowing that Cafe Natalie was in control, and we are so thankful we made the choice to have them cater our special wedding day! Wonderful food and wonderful staff... thanks guys!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Leah W

The food was so good!!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Eden G

Café Natalie was very easy to work with and their food was amazing! We did a fajita buffet style. They do complimentary cake cutting and serving as well. They were a really sweet group of people to have on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Terri K

I am so glad we chose Café Natalie to cater our daughter's wedding! The tables were beautifully set, the food was delicious and the Café Natalie crew were friendly and efficient.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Ellen C

Wonderful. Exceptional. The venue for the reception offered a beautiful space, but that is it. Cafe Natalie jumped in with an amazing buffet and bar service, on top of all the rentals we needed. They paid attention to every detail, including table pads, linens, china and... Read More glassware. They had a very short move-in and move-out time, and they very professionally created a stunning ballroom. Everyone of their people cared about our guests and was crazy accommodating. Their planning was meticulous; in fact, since we didn't care to have a cocktail/appetizer hour, they suggested that we replace that with late-night sliders after dinner. How fun is that?! They worked with the other vendors, and as a result, we had a beautiful reception. Any question we had was answered promptly, and we felt confident that they were beyond capable of handling our most important occasion. So because we enjoyed great food and impeccable service that was reasonably priced, we would highly recommend Cafe Natalie to take care of any event!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Lisa F

Cafe Natalie fabulously catered my daughter's wedding! They were very accommodating, from the food selections, to the China and glassware, and even to the color of table linens for the serving lines. The food was delicious, the bartenders were lively, and the waiters were... Read More professional and efficient. Due to thunderstorms, guests were contained in an inside bar area during a room flip, but all were kept comfortable and happy with spirits and tasty hors d'oeuvres. We received many compliments from family and friends about the delectable food! All around, an unforgettable experience!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Whitney V

The Food was awesome. So many guests came up to us saying this was the best wedding food they had ever had. The team was super accommodating during the planning process. As numbers changed they worked to tweak menus based on budget etc. Chris and team were easy to work with.... Read More They were quick to respond. Tons of guests commented on how nice and polite staff was. Would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Deborah S

The staff was great along with the warm and yummy food! Not 1 issue!! Loved them and would use them again!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Brittany W

The communication with Cafe Natalie was hands down the best. I had a million questions and changed my options more than a few times. Chris was very attentive and helped me every single time. Every dish we tried at the tasting was amazing and choosing what to serve was very hard... Read More because of it. They give you so much along with the catering. We didn't have to worry about napkins, plates, china, etc. They even cut our cake for us. The way they set up the buffet was very nice as well. There was plenty of food and the staff was very generous. Our guests still talk about how great the food was. I say Cafe Natalie all the way!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Hayli B

Worth every penny. There was not an empty plate or stomach in the room. Good food is key to making your wedding guests happy and Cafe Natalie did not disappoint. Tons of compliments. And from a bride's point of view, the staff made sure both my husband and I were well taking... Read More care of. Very polite and professional staff. No regrets in hiring them to cater our wedding and would recommend them to anyone in the planning process.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Heather M

Cafe Natalie was definitely the right choice for me. They did an amazing job at my wedding. The food was absolutely delicious. I heard many compliments from my guest about the food. The staff provided amazing service at the wedding making sure that guest as well as me and my... Read More husband were well taken care of. They were very accommodating and communication was great throughout the whole process. Thank you Cafe Natalie for making my wedding day special!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Haley M

We will rave about Cafe Natalie for years to come. From our tasting (which was amazing) to catering our wedding, everything they provide is top notch service. They are so accommodating. At our tasting, my (then) fiance stated how he wanted to have mashed potatoes with the pasta... Read More instead of veggies. This didn't make sense to me to have 2 starches and no veggies. So instead, Cafe Natalie included TWO sides of mashed potatoes on the bride and groom's plate only. My husband was THRILLED on wedding night because he had forgotten all about them! They made sure we had drinks all night (we also got our bar service through them) and our plates came directly to our table with great portions of everything. Everyone is still commenting on how delicious the food was, which I never hear about at weddings. The servers were efficient at clearing the tables (looks bad to have dirty tables in pictures) and the bar was ran smoothly. I could go on and on, but just know that you get what you pay for with Cafe Natalie, they will not let you down!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 R N

Cafe Natalie is awesome. Chris was wonderfully accommodating with all of our requests. He also always promptly answered all of our questions. The food was fantastic and the prices reasonable. The bar packages were a lot more reasonable than other caterers. The staff was... Read More extremely nice. From the food tasting to the day of the wedding we always felt like we were in great hands. This was one of the most important things at the wedding but we never felt stressed about it.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Caitlyn R

Café Natalie did a truly INCREDIBLE job with our wedding! We booked them for catering and bar services for our wedding day and they did not disappoint! Chris and his entire team are so professional and efficient. Chris responded to our emails quickly and was very helpful with... Read More suggestions during the planning process. His whole team made our tasting and event so easy and memorable. Kristi managed our event on our wedding day and was so attentive and helpful! She constantly checked in with us and we always had a drink in our hand or anything we needed! Everyone on their staff was so kind and helpful! We didn't have to worry about a single thing all evening! Our guests are also still talking about how AMAZING and DELICIOUS our food was! We loved working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer in the Houston area!