Congratulations on your engagement!

As a photographer, my main goal is to document your wedding in a beautiful and elegant way, creating a story that is unique to you as a couple. I love to capture every look, laugh, and detail of your entire wedding experience so that your photos bring you right back to each moment every time you look at them! My second goal is to make sure that your photography experience is FUN, and that you are comfortable, laughing, and enjoying the time we spend together! Please head over to my website to view my blog and portfolio, and feel free to reach out to me with more information about your wedding... I would love to hear all of the details and am happy to provide you with more information about my photography packages. I look forward to hearing from you!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Chicagoland, Destination (312) 320-5114

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

My wife and I are so happy we decided to have Caitlin as our wedding photographer! She was awesome to work with and her photos were truly amazing and captured the day perfectly. Looking through all of the photos Caitlin (and her wonderful assistant Steve) took allowed us to... Read More completely re-live the day as if it were just happening. Throughout the process, Caitlin was a joy to work with. She met with my wife and I on several occasions (even at our home) to talk about the wedding day and what we wanted to accomplish. She was extremely prepared, knowledgeable and put us at ease knowing she would capture everything we wanted (and then some)! She was instrumental in figuring out awesome locations to take pictures with our wedding party on the Chicago Riverwalk that turned out beautifully. Caitlin has a truly awesome eye for color and composition, and she captured the spirit and emotion of little moments with true aplomb. There were no cheesy, posey shots except for those family photos that we wanted to take. She does amazing black and white shots as well as color. Above all else, Caitlin is also just a great person, and when you’re spending hours with someone on your wedding day, that matters a lot. She made us feel completely comfortable and enjoy the picture taking process—which is not easy for two people who are not in love with being the center of attention. All in all, Caitlin captured every detail my wife and I worked so hard to put together when planning out our big day. Our wedding day went by so fast and we were so busy... it has been so wonderful to see these details and to have memories we would have missed otherwise. I cannot recommend Caitlin highly enough!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Bridget S

If I could give more than five stars for Caitlin, I would in a heart beat. I have said many times since our wedding day that (hands down) the best decision we made was to hire Caitlin as our photographer. Caitlin made the entire process feel seamless. From the details we... Read More would have never thought to photograph to the 'must have' shots--she didn't miss a beat. The images she captured of our wedding are beyond what we could have ever imagined. Caitlin was tremendous that whole day as well. She had everyone laughing and made everyone feel extremely comfortable. And as the bride, she took so much stress off of my shoulders. The ideas she had of where to shoot ended up being just magical when they came back to us in the prints. My sister was married at the same church as we were and it was just surreal to see how Caitlin took shots that made it look so unique to us while still capturing the essence of the church that drew us there in the first place. The details of her service from beginning to end were always above and beyond--from the efforts she made to meet with us throughout the process, to her packaging, and delivery of our amazing pictures...words really don't do it all justice. True excellence.

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Justine M

Where to even begin with Caitlin?? First, she is an amazing photographer. Second, from the moment you meet/talk with her she puts you at ease. My husband and I hired Caitlin for our engagement and wedding photos. My husband was a little nervous about the engagement shoot, but... Read More Caitlin showed up, ready to go (with fun props and great ideas) and just made the whole shoot easy. And our comfort really came through in the photos. She captured some really special moments with us and our pup Lizzie. I also loved that she was open to our ideas as well. We really wanted our dog to be in some of the pictures, honestly a little worried how she would do because she can be a bit hyper, but Caitlin took great pictures with her in them. So great, that we used one for our save the date. When it came to our wedding day, Caitlin was on top of every detail. She provided us with a detailed timeline, we discussed what shots were must haves and talked about spots to shoot after the ceremony. I loved how organized she was, for example, when discussing places to take pictures after the ceremony, she came prepared with Google map images of spots around the church that she thought would work well. And on the day of, there was no guess work, it was easy and fun! Aside from putting us at ease and her organization, she is so incredibly talented. Our photos turned out beautifully. In fact, they turned out so wonderful that we are having a hard time not choosing the majority of them to purchase. Everyone who sees them talks about how she truly captured our big day. It was very important to us that our photographer be able to capture the entire day, from getting ready to the reception, because we decided not to have a videographer. And honestly, it was one of the best decisions we made. I look at our pictures all the time, can’t wait to make keepsake books and finish our picture wall to show off our amazing pictures. These are memories that we will be able to relive and cherish forever and I cannot thank Caitlin enough for giving that to us.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Ashley F

Caitlin was hands-down our favorite vendor to work with for our September 2017 wedding. Photography was our #1 focus after venue, so we took a lot of time researching possible vendors, with Caitlin being short-listed to the top. After our initial meeting with her to review... Read More packages, look at photos, get to know one another, etc., we knew she was the one. She was super easy to work with. Setting up our engagement session was a breeze. We were able to give some of our thoughts on locations, but she gave feedback or suggestions if she knew something else would fit our desires better. (Same went for wedding day locations - I tossed out some thoughts but she fine-tuned everything to make sure wedding day timeline was smooth.) Our wedding day was magical. Caitlin was a calming presence day-of and truly a joy to be around. She felt like a friend just tagging along all day, which is what you want on one of your most important days. Our second shooter, Sebastian, was equally as great. Caitlin is really everything you hope for - she is professional but relatable; she puts out a quality product for an amazing price (seriously, such a steal); and she perfectly captures the moments you feel, which are the moments you're going to want to remember. Would recommend her a thousand times over. A happy bride over here.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kenya S

We love Caitlin! She did an amazing job with our engagement photos that turned out beautifully! Our session was so much fun and we had a great time with her! I'd recommend her to any bride and groom hands down!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tiffany M

Caitlin was absolutely phenomenal to work with! She has a keen eye for creating the most gorgeous photos, and she's professional & fun! Our engagement photoshoot completely set the tone for our upcoming Great Gatsby wedding, and our guests were really wowed by them. My husband... Read More does not consider himself to be photogenic & he's awkward in front of the camera. I was concerned our photos might look forced, like I was torturing him, but Caitlin made us both feel at ease & comfortable - it definitely showed in our photos. We went with her package that included all the bells & whistles, and it was totally worth it. My wedding photos turned out even better & I could not be happier that I chose Caitlin. She is in high demand because she is that awesome - book her now!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Martha L

If we could give Caitlin more than 5 stars we would! Choosing her as our photographer was the best decision we made. My husband and I were a little nervous for our engagement pictures and Caitlin put us at ease from the moment we met up with her. The session was a blast and the... Read More pictures came out great. I was beyond excited to see our wedding pictures when see shared our link. Caitlin and her second photographer Sebastian did an amazing job capturing every special moment. As I scroll through our pictures I truly feel as though I am reliving the day. I love every single picture she took and could not be happier with them. I would recommend Caitlin in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 patrick m

We hired Caitlin for our wedding in July 2017. From the initial meeting to delivering our final photos she was very professional, organized, and timely. We thought she was great to work with and we really love our pictures, they turned out great. She did a great job of capturing... Read More so many moments.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Joe M

Caitlin is world-class! She is a great photographer and most importantly, fun to work with. She had me and my wife laughing and made an impact on our day in such a positive way - this really shined through in our photos! I'd highly recommend hiring her for you big day, you... Read More won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Dan L

I haven't gotten my pictures back yet but from seeing all of her work and my experience with her on the day was phenomenal. She is more laid back than a lot of photographers and didn't make us take weird posed pictures. We missed a few shots because my grandma wasn't feeling... Read More up for it at the designated family photo time, but she did a great job at keeping track of the shot list I gave her. Also a bunch of people were unable to make it at the designated time so she made an effort to help grab one extra family photo during our cocktail hour. I was a very organized bride but found the timeline very difficult to figure out especially without knowing how long we needed for pictures. This is where Caitlin truly shined and helped me go through the breakdown a week or two before and helped make sure we got all the shots I wanted. I've no doubt the caliber of my pictures will be as good as all of the other ones I've seen her do. Also, we were pressed for time a bit because I did not want to do a first look. THANK YOU CAITLIN! You're so communicative and calm. One of the best decisions we made was working with her. She also worked well with our videographer so that everyone could get the shots we need. Can't wait to see our pics Elizabeth & Dan LaChapelle

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

My wife and I were extremely happy with the work that Caitlin and Sebastian did for our wedding on May 27, 2017 in the city. She was very efficient in the planning process, took our wants, needs in place when planning but also kept us in line as timeline was crucial for the... Read More success of the wedding. Overall we really enjoyed the natural feel to the flow of the day and Caitlin & Sebastian were a huge part in making it a success. The photographs themselves are amazing - she somehow made my wife look even more gorgeous than she is already! Thanks for helping make our special day that much more special, we will treasure the photographs always!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Mark M

I would highly recommend Caitlin for your engagement and wedding photography needs. Not only is she incredibly professional, but also an eye for unique and artistic shots. My wife and I are still receiving comments regularly about how great our wedding pictures turned out. 10/10... Read More would refer.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Madeline F

It's a no-brainer, people. Have you seen her Instagram? Gorgeous, crisp, magazine worthy pictures. I got the pictures back and I couldn't believe how beautiful they are. When you meet Caitlin you know right away that she gets it. She's so talented and impossible not to like.... Read More You spend a lot of time with your photographers on your wedding day. Caitlin is smart, funny, organized, interested, understanding, and a blast to be around.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Maureen M

Everything you want your wedding photos to be! Caitlin was the wedding photographer for my brother and new sister in law's wedding this past July 2017. Their wedding was held in the same church and reception venue as my own wedding five years ago. Family wedding 2.0! I cried... Read More when I saw their wedding photos because they were everything I had hoped and dreamed my own photos would have been. Her work is incredible. The photos were glowing with amazing lighting. Every image looked like it came out of a magazine. She captured all the small little details and special moments. Day of she was friendly, professional, and sweet. Totally focused on capturing these once in a lifetime memories. I have huge regrets she wasn't our wedding photographer. Don't make my mistake- save yourself the tears!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Breana M

Caitlin is phenomenal! From start to finish she made our wedding planning experience so stress-free and the day was a breeze. She is a true professional and has such a creative eye when it comes to photography. We are in love with each shot- from the details, to our family... Read More pictures, to the dance floor she made sure to capture every special moment. Also, she goes above and beyond for her clients to make sure she's on top of communication and gets you photos asap after the wedding! I couldn't recommend her enough, she is a sure bet if you're looking for great quality photos that will last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Holly W

Caitlin was great! She photographed our wedding in May 2017 - and I am SO happy we chose her. Picking a photographer is not an easy task and Caitlin made it easy. I love her style - she doesn't force photos, she captures the natural photos. Working with Caitlin made the process... Read More easy and we enjoyed her friendly attitude. The photos she captured will be treasured forever. Thank you Caitlin (and a shout out to her assistant - Sebastian) for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kara M

Caitlin is AMAZING! From our initial meeting (my husband and her actually knew each other from college, but I had never met her), I just knew we had made the right decision. I had never had formal/professional photographs taken & at our engagement session, Caitlin put me right... Read More at ease and my husband & I both felt so comfortable. She helped us pick the location of our engagement session - going off of some photos I had shown her that I liked and after describing the overall look and feel I was going for. We could not have loved those photos more, and countless people commented on how stunning our Save the Date was (she even was amazing at getting our dog to smile for the camera!) Onto wedding planning, I again worked with Caitlin to identify a few locations for our wedding day photos (Lincoln Park and the riverwalk downtown) and could not be happier with how everything turned out. I am so happy I took her advice on different places to go for the photos because every single photo is STUNNING! So many of my bridesmaids are already married and told me they want to get re-married just to have Caitlin be their photographer! Caitlin was able to capture some really special moments and the joy of the wedding day was so easily felt when looking through the entire gallery. Also, the turnaround time was incredible! We had all of our photos one month after the wedding. So many of my friends have waited months and months for their photos, I couldn't believe when I got them one month later! Overall, Caitlin was professional, on top of every single detail, and so much FUN to work with. Our photos are beautiful, and the hardest part was selecting only 100-ish for the formal album Caitlin is creating for us because we love so many of them! Caitlin is one decision I would hands down make for my wedding time and time again, and we will cherish the photos she took for years and years to come!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Paul D

Hi, I am Paul of the "Paul and Danielle Wedding." I feel like I need to share my experience for my sake and for future couples' sakes. I gave 2 stars because "I'd pass" given the choice again. As a preface, yes, we were given a partial refund. Yes, there are important... Read More photographs that were never taken. Yes, my wife cried because she was so disappointed. No, I would not recommend her. I will try to be as objective as possible going forward. Planning a wedding is stressful and my wife wanted to pick most of the details herself and then have me give the stamp of approval. We were both involved picking Caitlin. Dani conversed with her directly, I met her on the day of the wedding. Dani had provided a list of required wedding photos to her. The morning of the wedding Caitlin came to the hotel, took still photos of the dress, rings, etc. 20 shots total. I asked for a goofy picture of my brothers and me. I don't think she understood, we got 2 shots in total that were close. Zoom ahead, we did our first look at Union Station. She was pretty inefficient and did not give very clear instructions or poses. We had to skip a set of photographs to be taken outside the Board of Trade. Notably, all the photographs taken leaning by the pillars outside Union Station, I had positioned everyone for. At this point, I recognized that someone needed be giving directions because there was a serious time crunch and Caitlin was not leading. We took photos on the river walk after. I literally said, "Can you take more photos?" to which she replied, " Oh, all the husbands say that." We were outside in downtown Chicago. There are no shots of us with any skyline. I asked specifically for the Carbon and Carbide building to be in the background. It is completely blurred. However, I can point out the neon signs from Dick's Last Resort. There were only 30 shots taken here. The next set of shots were at the venue (ceremony/dinner/dancing all at the same place). The City View Lofts have the Chicago skyline in the background, a major reason we chose the location. There are zero photos where you can clearly buildings outside. By the end of there ceremony there were 334 shots taken total. The next 56 of 57 shots are of place settings and the venue with no people. The next group of shots are of Dani and myself outside by ourselves, again with very little direction. The formal wedding photos were next. There are no photos of our entire wedding party (2 brothers, 2 sisters, flower girl, ring bearer, and the newly weds). There no photos of my side of the family (I OK'd not having formal photos with my aunts and uncles). There are no photos of both sides of the family or with both sets of grandparents. There are people walking and eating at tables in the back ground. There were about 100 guests, and we are missing photos (formal and any other informal shots) of multiple family members, including my wife's great aunt who passed away about 2 months later. We asked Caitlin to stay 2 extra hours to take more shots (we paid extra and were refunded). There were 715 shots total. I estimate we are missing photos of about 1/3 of our guests. I would argue even the formal photos (many of which we are missing) really were not a very high professional standard for reasons I don't have space to elaborate. Now to the photographs. The hard copies were delayed. They are very matted and not glossy making them very blurry and unusable for us. Many are highly edited/washed out and cropped.

2017-07-14T16:18:43 Response from the vendor

Paul, I am so sorry to hear that my wedding photography services did not meet your expectations. I appreciate your feedback, as I always strive to make real connections with my clients, to ensure a fun and enjoyable experience, and to provide beautiful images that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Christine Y

Caitlin...WOW. We are so happy we chose Caitlin Lisa as our wedding photographer! She was a pleasure to work with and captured us perfectly. Our wedding was very intimate and a bit "atypical" for a downtown Chicago wedding, and Caitlin did an outstanding job working with us... Read More to ensure that we got a ton of shots of us as a couple. (She and Sebastian captured our First Look *perfectly* - my husband was so blown away!) I would definitely recommend Caitlin, particularly for Chicago city weddings. She knows Chicago - the best angles for all of the "expected" shots, as well as cool nooks and crannies you might never consider for photos. \ (Of note: Caitlin also did our Engagement Shoot at our home, and those turned out beautifully as well!)

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Hailey B

I would give 10 stars if I could! Caitlin is an absolute DREAM to work with. She is SO detailed and on top of things from start to finish. I was so impressed with her pre-wedding questionnaire because it covered things that I would have never thought about. She arrived early... Read More with a smile from ear to ear {despite the rainy, nasty weather outside} and was ready to tackle 9 hours of straight photography! She is so calm, collected, and a natural at styling photos, pose coaching, etc. I can't even explain the looks on our faces when the photos started coming in {she gave sneak peeks on social media in the weeks following the wedding and it was so fun!}. We literally love them all, she is SO talented and we couldn't have dreamed of a better photographer to capture our special day. Her attention to detail, natural light, and candids is just the best. By looking at her photos, you would not have even known it was rainy and gloomy outside. She absolutely captured the love + light of our wedding day! We can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Natalie S

One of the harder decisions throughout the wedding planning process is choosing a good photographer to document all the important moments. Should you find yourself in such a dilemma, you can't go wrong choosing Caitlin Lisa Photography. In my exchanges with Caitlin before the... Read More big day, I felt like I was talking with a friend. She was caring, genuine, and very pragmatic. It was apparent that she wanted to give me a great experience that I needn't worry about during the stress of wedding planning. On my big day, I couldn't have asked for a better person to be there. Caitlin arrived whilst my bridesmaids and I were still having our hair and makeup done, and I was worried about the timing. She quickly put my immediate worries about timing to rest as she took pictures of the rings, my shoes, and my dress while the bridal party finished getting ready. Throughout the entire day, Caitlin made my job easier, capturing all the moments that I wanted documented and an embarrassing gaffe (just in case I did want pictures of that - when I told her that I didn't need reminders, all evidence was quickly deleted). Caitlin was quick and efficient, making the most of our time. While some might think that she was too rapid with her photo shoots, the pictures that I have seen of my day have been nothing less than exquisite. She is truly a master of her craft. If that was the only thing about Caitlin, you would be so fortunate to have her photograph your wedding. But, the most wonderful thing about her is her exuberance. I honestly felt like I had a close friend with me throughout the day, helping me here and there, and reminding me to relax and enjoy the moment.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Hillary K

Caitlin was fantastic to work with! We wanted natural looking (not overly posed) classic photos so she was perfect! She paid close attention to what we wanted. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Matthew Z

Caitlin was an amazing photographer! She made the day of run as smooth as possible and captured all the amazing moments so they can live forever in the photos. As an architect I can be pretty stubborn with views and locations and she knew all the right spots to capture the... Read More essence of our wedding! Great turnaround on getting the photos as well, she even gave us snap shots and previews as she was editing, including a couple edited photos the following day before we left for our honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christine P

Caitlin is truly gifted! Not only is she an amazing photographer but her personality is just so fun to work with! My husband and I booked her for both our engagement photos and our wedding and we could not be happier! She was flexible, go with the flow and so easy to talk to.... Read More She took the time to get to know us and our story, using that to tell it through her photos. Even when things don't always go to plan, she makes it work. Beautiful portfolio with an eye for detail and her associate photographer Sebastian was awesome too. Wouldn't have gone with anyone else!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Cate B

Caitlin was recommend to me by my sister, as Caitlin had photographed her friend’s wedding. I’d remembered seeing those photos on facebook and booked Caitlin immediately without even meeting her. I knew she would capture the day perfectly and in a unique way. When I did meet... Read More her, I knew instantly that I had made the best decision. Caitlin was down to earth, super easy to work with and I felt like we were immediate friends. She kept our wedding day fun, calm and running smoothly despite all the family opinions/personalities. Hunter and I were so happy to have Caitlin capture our day and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Caitlin Lisa Bosch

After photographing my first wedding, I realized how incredible and unique each love story is. I aim to tell your wedding story an elegant yet modern way that identifies with you as a couple! A bit about me: I am originally from Arizona, but absolutely love calling Chicago home. • I just got married in Chicago this past July and loved every minute of the wedding planning process. • I am obsessed with my golden retriever, Charlie. • I love food and exploring new restaurants—Let's meet for lunch or a drink! • I also love to travel and am happy to come to your destination to document your day!