We Make Your Cake Dreams Come True!

If you can dream it, Cakes by Gina can make it! From the moment you visit our bakery to the drop off and setup of your wedding cake, you will experience exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on our collaborative process with our clients because we feel every event is special and unique! If you are looking to create a work of edible art, look no further than award-winning Cakes by Gina. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary cake tasting and private consultation and experience the design and expertise that has made Cakes by Gina one of the most sought-after cake bakers in the greater Houston area.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

14165 Bissonnet Street, Houston, TX (281) 495-9400
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Melissa S

Cakes by Gina is AMAZING! They are professional, kind, accommodating, and have delicious cakes! I am gluten free and didn't mention it when I called to book the tasting because I assumed they would not have anything gluten free. When they called to confirm my appointment I... Read More mentioned that I would not be tasting but that my fiancee would because i was GF. She told me they do GF cakes and they would have a vanilla and chocolate one for me to taste. The tasting was perfect! My husband got to taste several different flavors of cake and he loved every single one of them. The gluten free cakes that I tasted were the best I have ever had. During our tasting they drew out our ideas and what our cakes would look like. Of course, we ended up booking Cakes by Gina. Our wedding was a couple of months ago and everyone has been telling us how wonderful the cakes were at the wedding. Mine was beautiful and my husbands was awesome exactly what he wanted. Thanks Cakes by Gina for the best Wedding and Grooms Cake!

2016-08-11T10:29:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the cakes, and I hope you and your husband are enjoying married life! Have a great day! Sincerely, Gina

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Lauren A

WOW!!! Where to start.... our cakes were gorgeous and exceeded our expectations!!! We did a UT tower for our grooms cake and it looked REAL! Every detail from the clock, swirls, lines were absolutely perfect and looked like the real thing!! If not better! It was a photo location... Read More the whole night!! Our wedding cake... oh my goshhhhh! Gina is so creative and used my wedding dress as the inspiration for the cake! Each layer was based on something different from my dress. She used the detail of the lace, my belt, the buttons on the back of my dress and the ruffle bottom to create a beautiful representation of my dress. I thought this was absolutely amazing and so artistic! We had so many comments on how unique and beautiful it was! Not to mention... her cakes taste AMAZING. We also got cookies are our favor from here. They were so detailed and beautiful! Here attention to detail is unmatched! Absolute best cake vendor there is!!!!

2016-07-26T12:42:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! I'm glad you enjoyed both your wedding cake and grooms cake. The team really enjoyed working on them with you! -Sincerely, Gina

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Maegan R

The cakes Gina made were absolutely beautiful, and tasted great. So much hard work went into these cakes. The groom's cake was possibly the coolest I have ever seen. HOWEVER, we were shorted an entire cake in my 4 tier wedding cake, and many guests, including my parents, never... Read More got to eat any. When we called Gina about the issue right after the wedding, she acted as if we were lying about the missing cake. Later on, she found the missing cake at her bakery, and called to correct her error and apologize, but the fact remained that we didn't have enough cake at the wedding, and she made us feel like we were lying when she was confronted about the mistake. We were compensated for the missing cake, but when paying so much for cakes, we expected each guest at the wedding to be able to have a piece.

2017-02-21T10:26:17 Response from the vendor

Hi, Maegan. We do appreciate your positive account of the look of your cakes and you noting that we did indeed reimburse you for the missing 9" tier that would have served 26 guests. While this has not ever happened to us before, it did... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Robert M

Cakes by Gina made our dream wedding cake! All of our guest couldn't stop raving about the tres leches inspired flavor. The hand painting was gorgeous and looked exactly like we had envisioned! I would highly recommend Cakes by Gina. We met with many other vendors before we made... Read More our choice. Cakes by Gina was the only one with great customer service and beautiful cakes! They can do anything!

2017-01-31T11:26:31 Response from the vendor

Aw wow! You are so awesome for saying such great things! We appreciate the 5 star review and we hope we get to work with you again in the future!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Jessica M

Gina made exactly what we were wanting. My 4 tier bridal cake was gorgeous, and my husbands A&M bonfire groomsman cake was everything we wanted. Not to mention, these cakes were absolutely delicious!!

2017-01-26T09:51:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the 5 star review! We hope to see you again for future special occasions!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Rachel A

Cakes by Gina was incredible from start to finish! Their cakes taste amazing. We chose vanilla with white icing, lemon with raspberry, and chocolate with chocolate ganache for our wedding cake. For the grooms cake we chose Tres Leches (delicious!!). You will not be disappointed... Read More if you choose Cakes by Gina. They are extremely easy to communicate with and their quality of work is impeccable. Not to mention they are well priced for what you get. Thank you Cakes by Gina for making our day so special!! :)

2017-01-27T12:17:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and kind words. We hope to work with you in the future!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Hillary R

There is a reason that Cakes by Gina is one of the premiere Cake bakers in Houston, is because they rock! They facilities are professional and their employees are too. I have ZERO concerns that the cake would be fantastic. They were not pushy with what to have and really let me... Read More choose. As my mom wrote "My daughters cake was both perfectly beautiful and delicious. My only complaint is that it was so good, my guests ate it all. Good job Gina!" We literally had no cake left at the end of the night!!! People were going crazy over it. Can't wait to use them again

2017-01-26T09:44:08 Response from the vendor

So incredibly sweet! Thank you for the amazing review! We can't wait to work with you again!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Elisabeth M

Cakes by Gina took our picture perfect wedding cake and made it a reality! Not only did it look beautiful but it also tasted great. It was certainly a hit with all the guests!

2017-01-17T10:59:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled you and your guests were pleased with your cakes. Please consider us for your next special event!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kaile R

Our wedding cake was delicious and our guests loved it too!!! Our cake was simple but BEAUTIFUL! When we did out tasting with them we were sold right away. I had other tastings that day but I canceled as soon as we started our tasting experience.

2016-12-27T09:51:04 Response from the vendor

We LOVE hearing that! Ha! Thank you so much for the great review and we hope to create amazing cakes for you in the future! Remember to think of us for all of life's special moments that need cake!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Virginia F

Cakes by Gina was GREAT! They were so easy to work with and communicate. They were organized from day one. The cake taste testing was so fun and personal. The cake was a huge hit at my wedding. Everyone raved about how delicious it was! Definitely get the marble flavor :-)... Read More Highly recommend using them for wedding, birthday, or any special event.

2016-12-26T11:07:05 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience with us! It was an honor and pleasure to be a part of your special day! We hope to see you again in the future for other special moments! :)

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Madisyn A

I loved their customer service! The cakes were AMAZING and very yummy!! I am so happy we used Cakes by Gina!!

2016-12-12T10:03:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the 5-star review and kind words. We appreciate you and hope to work with you again in the future!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Michelle D

One of the most fun parts of the entire wedding planning process was our cake tasting at Cakes by Gina. They knew exactly what we were looking for and were not pushy sales people. Plus, the cake is delicious and they let you taste so many flavors. Our cake was beautiful and... Read More everyone raved about it!

2016-12-12T10:02:38 Response from the vendor

We think cake tastings are the best part of the wedding planning process too and we work hard to make it a fun experience! Thank you for acknowledging that part and we hope to work with you again for future milestone moments!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Lacie H

Our wedding cake was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I brought in a picture of an idea I liked. They brought it to life. It was perfect. Everyone said it tasted wonderful. The one bite I had was delicious. :) I would recommend them to anyone. They were the first and the only cake shop we... Read More went to. They made the entire process so easy for us. We would recommend them to anyone! :)

2016-12-07T12:25:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you! For your great review! We appreciate your candid words and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Whitney E

The cake was so good!!! Everyone at our wedding kept raving about how good the cake was and we are so happy there were leftover pieces for us to enjoy after our honeymoon! They also designed the perfect custom cake for our wedding.

2016-12-07T12:24:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! It was truly an honor to be a part of your wedding day! We hope to see you in the future for other special moments!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Jennifer E

Declicious and beautiful cake!!! We got so many compliments on it. Thanks so much!!!

2016-12-01T11:50:46 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you! We are glad you (and your guests) loved it!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Catherine S

AMAZING!!! Staff was the best. Her cakes are just as beautiful as they are delicious. We couldn't have been more pleased.

2016-11-29T11:46:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Natasha G

Cakes by Gina is an absolute delight to work with. We worked with Delores and she made sure nothing fell through the cracks. She was very prompt in follow-up. Their cake is so tasty! We got so many compliments on how good our cake was. 100% recommmend, it will be a great... Read More selection!

2016-11-18T07:57:24 Response from the vendor

Dolores is AWESOME and we are so lucky to have her! Thank you for your sweet words and amazing review. We truly appreciate it and hope to work with you again in the future!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 John K

No need to go anywhere else. Cakes by Gina is not only the best tasting, they are simply the best. They designed and created the cakes we envisioned. Reliable set-up. We would rec0mmend them highly.

2016-11-18T07:56:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We appreciate you so much and hope we will be able to work with you again in the future for other special occasions!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Sara B

My husband and I had the most wonderful experience with Cakes by Gina! The tasting was so fun, everyone we met with was kind, professional, and really knowledgeable. We felt comfortable asking questions, making changes, and they were really honest and up front about pricing. We... Read More showed them a picture of what we wanted and were able to make the photo come to life! We would use them again for other events as well :)

2016-11-16T09:13:28 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience in our shop and we are so appreciative of the great review! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Olivia B

They were awesome!! We would like to immediately point out that the groom is gluten intolerant, and they accommodated us where many bakeries could not. We had tiers that were gluten free, and tiers of regular style cake. They have so many delicious flavors of cake and filling to... Read More choose from. Our cake was beautiful and delicious!! Everyone loved the cake, including the groom. They were a pleasure to work with and accommodating. If you want a beautiful, delicious, fresh (never frozen) cake, Cakes by Gina is the place to go!

2016-11-15T13:36:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this amazing review! We are happy that we were able to accommodate your husband and we look forward to working with you in the future for all of life's special moments that deserve celebrating with cake!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kate G

Cakes by Gina did a fantastic job!!!! I was my own wedding planner and they were easy to work with, recommended the right amount and were on time on the big day = no stress for me. The cake was gorgeous and as designed. I highly recommend Gina's. We really enjoyed the cake... Read More tasting - so many great flavors to choose from and the price was well within our budget.

2016-11-10T13:19:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We appreciate you!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Lisa D

Cakes by Gina did a fantastic job on both the cakes, Paul was very happy with all the detail that went into his cake and I was amazed that Gina was able to get the cake exactly how I wanted it. I will definitely recommend Cakes by Gina.

2016-11-10T13:19:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback and 5 star review. We really appreciate it and hope you see you again for the next special occasion!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Janet P

Absolutely love the cake she made for my wedding! It looks exactly like how we discussed. The taste of the cake was great.

2016-11-10T13:18:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tammy C

We are so happy we chose Cakes by Gina for our wedding cake. We opted to have several flavors but the peanut butter filling with marble cake was such a hit with our guests. The staff is professional and responsive.

2016-11-10T13:18:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you! The peanut butter buttercream is amazing! So glad you chose it and that it was a hit!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Holly F

Cakes by Gina did a fabulous job with my wedding cake. Every aspect was professionally handled and the cake was beautiful and delicious. I would recommend her to anyone!

2016-11-10T13:18:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We appreciate your referrals! We hope to see you for future special moments!

Start a Conversation!