Custom designed wedding cakes

Allow Cakes by Stephanie to create a wedding cake that will be the talk of the town! Specializing in custom wedding cakes, pastries and desserts created with only the finest ingredients for a mouthwatering experience. Call us for a complimentary tasting!

$ – Inexpensive

Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
C7f0adfc 34e4 47ff aae9 b0978af28e40~rs 100

118 N. Monroe Street, Monroe, MI (734) 240-2253

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Monica U

We loved our wedding cake made by Cakes By Stephanie! They were super easy to work with, and very accommodating. Every flavor we tried was delicious, and we were able to offer our guests five flavors because we had sheet cakes in the back in addition to the decorative three... Read More tired cake on display. The cake was moist and flavorful, and our guests enjoyed being able to pick their favorite flavors and we received many compliments! The cake was decorated beautifully. We had provided Cakes By Stephanie a picture of what we were looking for and they went above and beyond. We are already looking forward to the complimentary one year anniversary cake they will provide! We definitely recommend Cakes by Stephanie to any couple who is looking for a beautiful and delicious cake!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Naida E

One of the best decisions we made about our wedding was having our wedding cake done by Cakes by Stephanie. Not only was it beautiful & DELICIOUS, but they were so easy to work with. The customer service was amazing! I highly recommend booking them for any/or all events!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Shawna S

If you want delicious cake, look no further! I was obsessed with every tier and every flavor. We wanted a simple cake but they delivered and treated it like it was the most precious thing. And the grooms cake was perfect too! Everyone loved the taste of cake and even took... Read More slices home. I think I had 3 pieces of it myself that night! I'm looking forward to our one year anniversary so that we get to eat some more! I think one of my favorite things is that with your wedding cake purchase you get a freshly baked top tier for your anniversary. So no frozen, potentially freezer burnt cake to celebrate reaching your one year that has been taking up space in your freezer. We'll get a freshly baked delicious tier to remember and look back on that magical day!

2017-05-14T12:47:30 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you loved everything. We will see you in a year for your free anniversary cake! :)

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 rena b

I absolutely loved how our wedding cake turned out for our special day! It was seriously the most beautiful cake! And do not get me started on how amazing it tasted!! I would definitely recommend cakes by stephanie for your sweets needs :)

2017-11-22T19:31:09 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you for the great review! We are so happy you enjoyed everything! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Stephanie P

Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious! Our guests were very happy with the selections we picked out .We had a 4 tier cake and was able to choose 4 different flavors, which I think was awesome! Thank you for making our day special!

2017-11-14T07:10:00 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you so much for sharing! We are so happy you enjoyed everything! It was great working with you! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Amanda N

Our wedding cake was AMAZING!!!!!!! Exactly like the picture that we showed them and the cake was so GREAT! I was beyond pleased with how everything turned out!

2017-11-14T07:05:40 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you so much for sharing! We are so happy you enjoyed everything. It was great working with you. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Amanda P

Our cake was absolutely fantastic! I was extremely worried about how it would go because we were planning everything from out of state. I used to live in the area, though, so I already knew I was going to be getting a great product. The cake turned out beautifully. Better than I... Read More ever could have expected. It tasted wonderfully as well! Everyone at our reception told me all night on how delicious it was! We had gone with a white cake and raspberry mousse and a lemon cake with lemon mousse. Definitely was the correct decision. They also did a great job transporting to the cake to a somewhat far destination. It arrived in one piece and still looked great. I would highly recommend Cakes by Stephanie!

2017-11-07T07:27:41 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you enjoyed everything! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Amber Lorraine S

Our cake topper was fantastic and looked just like I had hoped it would, the cupcakes tasted delicious, but they didn't match them to the color swatches I had brought in, so everyone was a little confused. I wish they would've been able to match the frosting a little better. The... Read More colors were supposed to be dark and diminished, like fall, but ended up looking neon in color, and the red looked like brown. But they still tasted great!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Morgan S

Cakes by Stephanie was the BEST. We worked directly with Stephanie to chose our cake flavors and design. The process was simple, easy, and fun. The cake was so beautiful, and, most important, absolutely delicious. We can't recommend her highly enough.

2017-08-17T16:11:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Kristen R

Cakes by Stephanie was a given for our choice of a bakery given all the great things I've heard about them. Unfortunately we were a little bummed with the outcome as they had lost some of our pastries along the way to our wedding and they didn't tell us until we figured it out.... Read More On the plus side, they refunded us the amount we missed and gave us complimentary desserts. So we were happy with them, but bummed about the lack of communication.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Colleen K

Cakes by Stephanie is a wonderful bakery. They made us a stunning 4 tier wedding cake, each tier a different amazing flavor. They allowed us to do 2 different tastings to decide on which cake flavors we wanted and provided us with cupcakes for the custom flavor combinations we... Read More asked for. The staff was very helpful and easy to work with. They even double checked the flower placement on the cake with me on the day of! Cakes by Stephanie made getting a cake for our wedding a wonderful experience and I would recommend them to anyone in need of a cake for any event!

2017-07-18T07:10:18 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you enjoyed everything. We are so happy to be apart of your special day!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Haley S

They did a wonderful job on our wedding cake this past Friday. The cake looked exactly like the photo I picked out for them, and all of the flavors were delicious. It was delivered on time, no complaints! Our guests loved it. Can't wait for our one year anniversary cake.

2017-07-18T07:10:58 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you for the great review! We are so happy you enjoyed everything!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Alanna K

Cakes by Stephanie did a beautiful job on my wedding cake! It turned out exactly like the picture I provided. It tasted just like it had been baked that morning. It was everything a wedding cake should be, we could not have been happier!

2017-07-18T07:11:46 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy to be apart of your special day!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kate D

Cakes by Stephanie was able to accommodate our request for cupcakes and a small cake for my husband me to cut during the reception rather than a more traditional layer cake. Everything was delicious and beautiful and their staff even came to our venue and set up the cake stand... Read More and added the cake topper for us! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Christine N

Amazing wedding cake, grooms cake and cake pop favors. They were all delicious and the detail was outstanding.

2017-05-07T14:57:50 Response from the vendor

Hi! We are so happy you loved your cake, grooms cake, and cake pop favors! We had a blast making the grooms cake! Thanks for the review!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Brooke S

Cakes by Stephanie was so easy to work with! They made the whole process a breeze. I just brought in a picture of what I wanted our wedding cake to look like and they made it happen! We had three different flavors of cake and they all tasted equally amazing! So delicious! We... Read More will definitely be recommending Cakes by Stephanie to all our friends and family!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Carolynn H

The cake was beautiful, delicious, and everyone loved it! Highly recommend Cakes by Stephanie. :D

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Megan

Our wedding cake was four different flavors and each were perfection. All was done professionally and we loved the experience.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Angela K

I cannot say enough good things about Cakes by Stephanie. From our cake tasting to the final execution, everything about our "wedding cake experience" was excellent! You will not find better tasting cake, filling or frosting flavors anywhere, and certainly not for the... Read More outstanding price. We had multiple people at our wedding tell us that they usually never eat the cake at a wedding, but this time they went back for seconds! (Tip: Try the cannoli filling and the popular cookies & cream cake/filling combo!) We could not have been more pleased with Cakes by Stephanie and only wish we lived closer so we could enjoy their delicious treats more often!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Dana S

My wedding was November 12, 2016, and I got my groom's cake (A Game of Thrones cake for my wonderful groom), and my wedding cake (Steampunk themed) through Cakes by Stephanie and it was beyond delicious and so amazing!!!! The cake is SO DELICIOUS, and the designs on both cakes... Read More were absolutely immaculate and wonderful!! They were super easy to work with and accommodating, and delivered EXACTLY what I had requested for both cakes!!! Superb!!!! If I could give them 8 stars I would!! Thanks again :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rebecca B

LOVE THIS PLACE!! Out side of my wedding cake I have gotten some special event cakes and deserts from Cakes by Stephanie. I was very excited to see (and taste) my cake and they did not disappoint. We went with Lemon Cake with Raspberry filling, Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter... Read More filling, and White Cake with Chocolate Mousse. It was amazing! The cake design looked perfect. Best part is we get a fresh cake for our 1 year anniversary !!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Brandi R

Absolutely LOVE Cakes by Stephanie. From the moment we went in for our tasting and booked them for our wedding to finally eating the cake at our wedding-every interaction has been positive. They give you generous sized portions at your wedding cake tasting and they're all so... Read More delicious it's hard to choose. We used them for my bridal shower cupcakes also, and they gave me an additional FREE cupcake tasting of like 6 full sized cupcakes. They're always friendly and helpful via phone and email. My work friends even used them for my work bridal shower because of how highly I talked about them. Their prices seem reasonable. They do make you pay a deposit for the cake board and maybe some other items, which I told them to mark so the venue knew what to save. Not sure who dropped the ball, but we have nothing to return and we are out $100. Bummer. Highly recommend though!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Alexis P

My family has been buying from Cakes by Stephanie for years and I am so glad I used them for the cupcake order for our wedding celebration. They gave us lots of options for flavors and let us taste all of the specialty cupcakes complimentary. They delivered on-time and the... Read More cupcakes were delicious! Not to mention they looked spectacular! This is a great family-run business and I would recommend Cakes by Stephanie to any of my friends! Thank you for making our wedding celebration memorable and delicious!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Lauren W

Our wedding cake was a simple white 3 tier square cake, exactly what I had imagined. The price was very reasonable and the cake is outstanding, the best we have ever had! We chose the white cake with fresh strawberry filling for our bottom layer, oreo with oreo mousse for the... Read More second layer, and carrot cake with cream cheese filling for the top. We loved them all and so did our guests!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Tara P

Our cake was absolutely amazing! The cake on the outside looked great and it was exactly what we wanted! Also, the taste of the cake was delicious! We got so many compliments on the taste. We will definitely be using this vendor for other important events in our lives as well as... Read More just driving down there to get some cookies! Thank you so much!