Custom designed wedding cakes

Allow Cakes by Stephanie to create a wedding cake that will be the talk of the town! Specializing in custom wedding cakes, pastries and desserts created with only the finest ingredients for a mouthwatering experience. Call us for a complimentary tasting!

$ – Inexpensive

Dietary Options

Kosher

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2008

118 N. Monroe Street, Monroe, MI (734) 240-2253

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Monica U

We loved our wedding cake made by Cakes By Stephanie! They were super easy to work with, and very accommodating. Every flavor we tried was delicious, and we were able to offer our guests five flavors because we had sheet cakes in the back in addition to the decorative three... Read More tired cake on display. The cake was moist and flavorful, and our guests enjoyed being able to pick their favorite flavors and we received many compliments! The cake was decorated beautifully. We had provided Cakes By Stephanie a picture of what we were looking for and they went above and beyond. We are already looking forward to the complimentary one year anniversary cake they will provide! We definitely recommend Cakes by Stephanie to any couple who is looking for a beautiful and delicious cake!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Naida E

One of the best decisions we made about our wedding was having our wedding cake done by Cakes by Stephanie. Not only was it beautiful & DELICIOUS, but they were so easy to work with. The customer service was amazing! I highly recommend booking them for any/or all events!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Shawna S

If you want delicious cake, look no further! I was obsessed with every tier and every flavor. We wanted a simple cake but they delivered and treated it like it was the most precious thing. And the grooms cake was perfect too! Everyone loved the taste of cake and even took... Read More slices home. I think I had 3 pieces of it myself that night! I'm looking forward to our one year anniversary so that we get to eat some more! I think one of my favorite things is that with your wedding cake purchase you get a freshly baked top tier for your anniversary. So no frozen, potentially freezer burnt cake to celebrate reaching your one year that has been taking up space in your freezer. We'll get a freshly baked delicious tier to remember and look back on that magical day!

2017-05-14T12:47:30 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you loved everything. We will see you in a year for your free anniversary cake! :)

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Morgan S

Cakes by Stephanie was the BEST. We worked directly with Stephanie to chose our cake flavors and design. The process was simple, easy, and fun. The cake was so beautiful, and, most important, absolutely delicious. We can't recommend her highly enough.

2017-08-17T16:11:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy you enjoyed everything! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Kristen R

Cakes by Stephanie was a given for our choice of a bakery given all the great things I've heard about them. Unfortunately we were a little bummed with the outcome as they had lost some of our pastries along the way to our wedding and they didn't tell us until we figured it out.... Read More On the plus side, they refunded us the amount we missed and gave us complimentary desserts. So we were happy with them, but bummed about the lack of communication.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Colleen K

Cakes by Stephanie is a wonderful bakery. They made us a stunning 4 tier wedding cake, each tier a different amazing flavor. They allowed us to do 2 different tastings to decide on which cake flavors we wanted and provided us with cupcakes for the custom flavor combinations we... Read More asked for. The staff was very helpful and easy to work with. They even double checked the flower placement on the cake with me on the day of! Cakes by Stephanie made getting a cake for our wedding a wonderful experience and I would recommend them to anyone in need of a cake for any event!

2017-07-18T07:10:18 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you enjoyed everything. We are so happy to be apart of your special day!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Haley S

They did a wonderful job on our wedding cake this past Friday. The cake looked exactly like the photo I picked out for them, and all of the flavors were delicious. It was delivered on time, no complaints! Our guests loved it. Can't wait for our one year anniversary cake.

2017-07-18T07:10:58 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you for the great review! We are so happy you enjoyed everything!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Alanna K

Cakes by Stephanie did a beautiful job on my wedding cake! It turned out exactly like the picture I provided. It tasted just like it had been baked that morning. It was everything a wedding cake should be, we could not have been happier!

2017-07-18T07:11:46 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy to be apart of your special day!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kate D

Cakes by Stephanie was able to accommodate our request for cupcakes and a small cake for my husband me to cut during the reception rather than a more traditional layer cake. Everything was delicious and beautiful and their staff even came to our venue and set up the cake stand... Read More and added the cake topper for us! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Christine N

Amazing wedding cake, grooms cake and cake pop favors. They were all delicious and the detail was outstanding.

2017-05-07T14:57:50 Response from the vendor

Hi! We are so happy you loved your cake, grooms cake, and cake pop favors! We had a blast making the grooms cake! Thanks for the review!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Brooke S

Cakes by Stephanie was so easy to work with! They made the whole process a breeze. I just brought in a picture of what I wanted our wedding cake to look like and they made it happen! We had three different flavors of cake and they all tasted equally amazing! So delicious! We... Read More will definitely be recommending Cakes by Stephanie to all our friends and family!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Carolynn H

The cake was beautiful, delicious, and everyone loved it! Highly recommend Cakes by Stephanie. :D

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Megan

Our wedding cake was four different flavors and each were perfection. All was done professionally and we loved the experience.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Angela K

I cannot say enough good things about Cakes by Stephanie. From our cake tasting to the final execution, everything about our "wedding cake experience" was excellent! You will not find better tasting cake, filling or frosting flavors anywhere, and certainly not for the... Read More outstanding price. We had multiple people at our wedding tell us that they usually never eat the cake at a wedding, but this time they went back for seconds! (Tip: Try the cannoli filling and the popular cookies & cream cake/filling combo!) We could not have been more pleased with Cakes by Stephanie and only wish we lived closer so we could enjoy their delicious treats more often!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Dana S

My wedding was November 12, 2016, and I got my groom's cake (A Game of Thrones cake for my wonderful groom), and my wedding cake (Steampunk themed) through Cakes by Stephanie and it was beyond delicious and so amazing!!!! The cake is SO DELICIOUS, and the designs on both cakes... Read More were absolutely immaculate and wonderful!! They were super easy to work with and accommodating, and delivered EXACTLY what I had requested for both cakes!!! Superb!!!! If I could give them 8 stars I would!! Thanks again :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rebecca B

LOVE THIS PLACE!! Out side of my wedding cake I have gotten some special event cakes and deserts from Cakes by Stephanie. I was very excited to see (and taste) my cake and they did not disappoint. We went with Lemon Cake with Raspberry filling, Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter... Read More filling, and White Cake with Chocolate Mousse. It was amazing! The cake design looked perfect. Best part is we get a fresh cake for our 1 year anniversary !!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Brandi R

Absolutely LOVE Cakes by Stephanie. From the moment we went in for our tasting and booked them for our wedding to finally eating the cake at our wedding-every interaction has been positive. They give you generous sized portions at your wedding cake tasting and they're all so... Read More delicious it's hard to choose. We used them for my bridal shower cupcakes also, and they gave me an additional FREE cupcake tasting of like 6 full sized cupcakes. They're always friendly and helpful via phone and email. My work friends even used them for my work bridal shower because of how highly I talked about them. Their prices seem reasonable. They do make you pay a deposit for the cake board and maybe some other items, which I told them to mark so the venue knew what to save. Not sure who dropped the ball, but we have nothing to return and we are out $100. Bummer. Highly recommend though!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Alexis P

My family has been buying from Cakes by Stephanie for years and I am so glad I used them for the cupcake order for our wedding celebration. They gave us lots of options for flavors and let us taste all of the specialty cupcakes complimentary. They delivered on-time and the... Read More cupcakes were delicious! Not to mention they looked spectacular! This is a great family-run business and I would recommend Cakes by Stephanie to any of my friends! Thank you for making our wedding celebration memorable and delicious!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Lauren W

Our wedding cake was a simple white 3 tier square cake, exactly what I had imagined. The price was very reasonable and the cake is outstanding, the best we have ever had! We chose the white cake with fresh strawberry filling for our bottom layer, oreo with oreo mousse for the... Read More second layer, and carrot cake with cream cheese filling for the top. We loved them all and so did our guests!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Tara P

Our cake was absolutely amazing! The cake on the outside looked great and it was exactly what we wanted! Also, the taste of the cake was delicious! We got so many compliments on the taste. We will definitely be using this vendor for other important events in our lives as well as... Read More just driving down there to get some cookies! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Stephanie W

We are very happy with our wedding cake by Cakes By Stephanie. We loved our tasting. They made the typical cakes plus a few that I specifically asked for. We ended up taking home a bunch of leftover cake in a to-go container and it still tasted good throughout the next week. We... Read More decided on a cookie themed cake: chocolate chip themed layer (marble cake with chocolate chips and a chocolate chip cookie dough mousse layer) and an oreo themed layer (oreo cake with an oreo mousse layer). We were very happy with the cake on the day of the wedding. All of our guests loved the flavor and taste. We love that they offer to make an anniversary cake free of charge. We would absolutely recommend them as a wedding bakery.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Leah J

We're so happy we chose Cakes by Stephanie to make our wedding cake! We first sampled their cake at a bridal show and we knew right away that it was what we wanted. They did not disappoint us! The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted wonderful! Everyone has been telling us... Read More how great our cake looked and tasted! They were also so easy to work with and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Katelyn M

We got a cake from Cakes by Stephanie for a wedding (through Laurel Manor). My wife had sent a photo she had found online of what she wanted our wedding cake to look like and Cakes by Stephanie recreated it perfectly. I can't speak too much to the cake as I did not eat any... Read More that not and the top is still sitting in my fridge but I know our guests LOVED the oreo with oreo filling. I also really like that we get an anniversary cake in a year!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Kate J

We used Cakes by Stephanie for all of our wedding shower needs on 3/12/2016 from cookies to cupcakes and they made my Pinterest dreams a reality. Everyone I spoke to was so nice and helpful and the treats were tasty. Our wedding cake on 5/21/2016 was perfection. Their largest... Read More 4 tier round cake with plain, smooth white buttercream was exactly what I asked for while our florist created a whimsical cascade of flowers down the sides. Price is good and the flavors are even better! I would definitely recommend Stephanie to anyone local for all their bakery needs.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jessica L

This is a MUST use vendor!! We ordered two flavors of cake (oreo and oreo mousse / white with canoli cream) and they were AMAZING! We received so many compliments from our guests wanting to have more cake and where we purchased the cake from so they could order theirs through... Read More the same company. There were on time and the cake was exactly how we wanted it. It is a little over a week past our wedding and the cake is still just as good. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. Worth every penny.