Cakes to Celebrate! - A Wedding Cake Design Studio

Temecula, CA

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Sugar Free

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

43053 Margarita Road, Temecula, CA (909) 721-0560

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Joy T

Debbie was amazing to work with! She is obviously passionate about baking, and she offers so many unique flavors to choose from. Wedding cake usually has a bad reputation for being too sweet and dry, but Debbie's cakes are amazing and moist. They even won over my now-husband,... Read More who typically skips on dessert. We picked Mochachino and Salted Caramel for our cake, and got so many compliments from guests on how great it was. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cakes to Celebrate. Don't miss out on your dream wedding cake!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Laura F

Cakes to Celebrate did a beautiful job at our wedding in April. Debbie invited us in for a cake tasting and it was amazing to be able to try the different cake flavors and fillings separately, so we could build our own personal cake. The cake the day of the wedding turned out... Read More beautifully and was absolutely delicious. The guests we talked to told us it was the best wedding cake they ever had. They were highly recommended by our venue and we are so happy we chose Cakes to Celebrate to do our cake!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Melissa S

You wrote a review for Cakes to Celebrate 16 minutes ago 5.0 star rating 5/3/2017 Honestly can't say enough about how amazing Debbie and her team are to work with. We were fortunate enough to be able to work with Debbie for both my Bridal Shower cake, as well as our Wedding... Read More Cake. They were both BIG hits with our guests! Probably the best cakes we've ever had, and Debbie's creativity was so important. She helped work with us for a few weeks to come up with the perfect design, and was able to help us incorporate our "Hidden Mickey" idea. Absolutely loved everything about our cake, and will definitely be coming back for our next big events. Thank you Debbie for helping make our day so perfect!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Lauren D

The best wedding cake I've ever had!!! I am so glad to have had our cake made my Debbie of Cakes to Celebrate!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Hanah S

We had an incredible cake from Cakes to Celebrate. It was so good, we almost didn't get any slices to take home after the wedding! We had 3 slices left for a 70 person cake and we had 58 guests. We had a three-tiered cake with their butter cream. They are super flexible and will... Read More tailor the cake to whatever you want and will experiment with any ingredient that you want to try. The bottom cake was their chocolate with raspberry and chocolate mousse filling. The middle cake was their almond champagne with a St. Germaine whipped cream filling that they experimented with for us (it turned out amazing) and the top tier was their spice cake with apple filling and cream cheese filling. We were not able to have a sit-down tasting in their bakery, but they gave us a couple of to-go tasting baggies so we were able to sit down at home and really decide on what we wanted. We didn't have that problem of the prospective vendor breathing down your neck, which for me, was awesome. They're pricing was less than other competing bakeries in town, so with their credentials and availability for us, it was a no brainer.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Mandy M

From the moment I met Debbie I felt confident that she could turn what I had in my head into reality. I met with her and my fiance and our designer for several hours during our tasting (everything was so fabulous it was hard to choose). We decided on one larger tiered cake with... Read More a faux copper tier at the bottom and two round satellite cakes. I really wanted to incorporate copper elements into it so she created beautiful brushstrokes on one and we had the faux tier on another. She also added beautiful ribbon and design. Everyone raved about the look and taste of the cakes and we couldn't have been happier. Debbie coordinated directly with our site Ponte Winery, and there was no stress or concern about drop off/delivery. Overall couldn't give her a higher rating. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Jillian S

Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate was so fun and easy to work with! When we went in for our cake tasting, Debbie had so many different flavors of cake and toppings ready for us to try! We fell in love with almost all of them! Cakes to Celebrate really makes delicious cake! We had a... Read More lot of our guests gush over how much they loved our cake after our wedding! Debbie was great to work with, because she was able to help me choose how I wanted our wedding cake to look. I went in to our cake tasting with about 5 different pictures that each had a certain element that I liked and she helped me combine all of those looks into one cake and at the same time, still took our budget into consideration. Definitely book Cakes to Celebrate!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Laura P

Debbie is such an amazing person and so great to work with! She made us a stunning cake and one that i've never seen before at any wedding. Not to mention it was delicious! Thank you Debbie for the amazing work that you did, we appreciate it so much. :)

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kelly B

Debbie was amazing!!! Our cake came out delicious and so beautiful, she captured my dream cake for a great price!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shannon C

Debbie is the queen of desserts. We knew at the first bite of our tasting that we just had to go with Cakes to Celebrate for our wedding day. You can honestly taste the quality of her work when compared to other vendors. My mother in law was particularly impressed that she makes... Read More all her frostings from scratch, where as other vendors will use a pre mixed frosting. We were honestly just blown away by her desserts... When trying to decide I was having a hard time working all my needed desserts into my budget and she found a way to make it work. She is so accommodating, professional and kind... just such a pleasure to work with. I used Debbie for my wedding cake, two satellite cakes and several additional desserts (Macaroons, cheese cake bites, cookies and cake pops) Everything was displayed PERFECTLY and exactly how I envisioned. I didn't even have to tell her how to set it up, she has an eye for what looks good AND provides platters, which made it so easy. I wanted a traditional cake, a naked cake and a more messy looking cake and she made everything blend together and look absolutely stunning while sitting on the same table. Debbie is amazing, use her for your special day, you won't regret it!!! (Also, just had the top of our wedding cake 5 months later that we froze and it was still delicious)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nataline M

Debbie was fantastic!! She made exactly the cake I wanted and it was so beautiful and tasted even better. Even one of my friends who doesn't like cake liked it! She also made us a gluten free cake that was just as delicious as the regular one. We even ate cake the next morning... Read More for breakfast :) and it still tasted good.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jamie D

Absolutely stunning and delicious! We had a three tiered butter cream wedding cake and a Pokeball grooms cake, with three different flavors of cake. It was a wonderful time tasting and meeting with the owner, who was wonderful, creative, and open to ideas. I am glad my mom... Read More talked me into this place, the cost was definitely with it!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Marcella F

Thank you Debbie! The cake turned out. Beautiful & it tasted great!!! We've had so many compliments on the cake. I'll try to remember to let you know how our top tier held up in the freezer. LOL!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Jaclyn A

Debbie was fantastic to work with. Her tasting was very intimate and she gave great recommendations on how to mix flavors. At first we decided on the orange chocolate chip mimosa cake for two tiers and the sugar cookie cake for another tier. About a month before the wedding we... Read More decided to change it to be all orange chocolate chip and that was no problem at all. Debbie was always very fast to respond and accommodating. The end result looked exactly like what we asked for and it tasted delicious also. I highly recommend Debbie and Cakes to Celebrate!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Bethany D

Our cake for our wedding in April was beautiful and tasted amazing! A million compliments and recommendations go to Debbie. Our guests loved it and I can't wait to celebrate and anniversary so we can go back to her again!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Tina W

I highly recommend Debbie to do your wedding cake! Her cake design is gorgeous and the cake she made for my wedding tasted unbelievable. I received so many compliments on both design and taste. On top of that, Debbie has such a bubbly, energetic, and happy personality. She made... Read More our tasting so fun and we weren't pressured in any way in our decision making. If you want to be certain your cake will be perfect, go with cakes to celebrate. You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Patricia R

Debbie did the cake for our wedding and it was not only beautiful but delicious! We ordered a gluten free cake and it was by far one of the best gluten free cakes I've had! The process of working with Cakes to Celebrate and Debbie was smooth and painless. When we went for our... Read More cake tasting, Debbie assured us that her and her staff go above and beyond to make sure that there is little to no gluten cross contamination. We were overall very impressed with their knowledge of gluten and the issues that a gluten free person tends to have (with cross contamination). As a person with a huge sweet tooth, being able to have a gluten free cake at my wedding (and having it be delicious), was like a dream come true! :) Thanks, Debbie!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Stacy P

Debbie is absolutely amazing to work with! We went with her rosé champagne cake with a french vanilla middle layer, cream cheese and raspberry between each layer and buttercream frosting. We showed her a picture of a cake that we liked and she created the most magnificent four... Read More layer cake for our wedding. Debbie was able to take a general vision of our wedding and turn her cake into something that we were beyond proud to display. All of our guests LOVED the cake and the flavors that she created, we are still getting comments about how delicious and beautiful it was!! I would highly recommend Cakes to Celebrate to anyone looking for a top notch cake with wonderful flavor.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jillianne V

Debbie made choosing our wedding cake easy and fun. She had us come in for a tasting and had all kind of cake and frosting flavors. Picking this out can be overwhelming but she helped guide us in the right direction and try something that we wouldn't have thought of without... Read More her help. On our wedding day our cake was more beautiful than I could imagine and tasted just as good as we remembered from when we had out tasting. All of our guest loved it and had nothing but good things to say about how good it tasted and how fresh it was. I would recommend Debbie to any bride to be who is looking for a wedding cake. You will not be disappointed with Cakes to Celebrate. :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Meredith M

Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate was the perfect choice for our wedding. From the first consultation until the wedding, she was great! I was an indecisive bride and she helped me pick the cake of our dreams. She even took our wedding invitation and matched some scroll work to our... Read More cake. It was perfect! She was very easy to get along with and answered my emails very promptly. We chose the bella rose cake and the orange mimosa cake (sans chocolate chips, since I'm not a fan of chocolate) and it was super yummy! All of our guests commented on how good the cake was. I can't wait for our 1 year anniversary to eat that cake again!

Deliciously beautiful !

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Dada H

From our cake tasting to the day after the wedding, Debbie's cake was sooo good! Fresh, perfectly sweet and moist. We picked 9 different flavors and combinations for our cake. Each was memorable. You can tell that Debbie loves what she does! In her presentation and... Read More ultimately the delicious cake! We plan to come back and get another cake for our anniversary and can't wait!

Cakes to Celebrate! = Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Brianna J

I CANNOT say enough good things about Cakes to Celebrate! and Debbie, the owner. My husband and I heard about Cakes to Celebrate! because they are one of the preferred vendors through our venue. We ended up meeting with 3 bakeries, and Cakes to Celebrate! was the first... Read More tasting we did. Debbie was so easy to communicate with, and answered all of my emails within the hour. We set a date for the cake tasting, and Debbie had my husband and I select five different cake flavors and five different cake fillings before the actual tasting date. Not only is her cake flavor profile extremely diverse, the cakes tasted out of this world. We were her first tasting of the day, and although we had selected 5 different cakes and fillings, she kept bringing more out for us to sample that she had been baking in the back of her shop earlier that morning. She never rushed us, and she was so easy to get along with and talk to. I had a clear vision of what I wanted my cake to look like, and she grasped the concept immediately and started drawing out a sketch for us. As I mentioned above, my husband and I met with 3 different bakeries. Cakes to Celebrate! gave us the lowest priced quote out of all of the bakeries, and we were so happy because we had pretty much already decided that we just had to have Debbie make our wedding cake before we were even done with the tasting. She quoted us $660 for a 4-tier wedding cake that would serve about 110 guests. Not only does Cakes to Celebrate! have a wide range of flavors to choose from in terms of cake and frostings/fillings, you are able to make each tier of the wedding cake a different flavor combination. These were ours: Bottom Tier: Bella Rose champagne cake with raspberry and bavarian cream filling. Third Tier: White satin cake with apple spice and bavarian cream filling. Second Tier: Sugar Cookie cake with chocolate mousse filling. Top Tier: Milk Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream filling. The entire cake was frosted in a vanilla buttercream, although she also offers fondant or white chocolate for an additional charge. The buttercream frosting was put on the cake so smoothly that my wedding guests thought it was actually fondant! Debbie sent me our contract and sketch of our wedding cake within two hours of us booking with her later that day. I had a few changes that I wanted her to make in terms of the piping design on the cake, and although it was difficult for me to put exactly into words how I wanted it, she understood exactly what I meant and sent a revised sketch with a perfect depiction of what I had been trying my best to describe. The day of the wedding, our cake was delivered on time, and looked absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend to anyone looking to have a cost efficient, beautiful, and tasty wedding cake to go with Cakes to Celebrate!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

Debbie was amazing to work with. My sister in law has a severe tree nut allergy and Debbie made sure to write notes around to accommodate her allergy. We went in with a broad idea of how we wanted a cake and Debbie brought it to life. She gave us different options and how to... Read More make it work within our budget. We got so many compliments on not only the appearance of our cake, but the taste as well! We did lemon with raspberry filling and it was truly the best lemon cake I've ever had. I highly recommend Cakes to celebrate for your wedding cake. They make sure to accommodate everyone, with or without allergies and helps pick out flavors that will mesh well for the big day.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Dee

I love Cake to Celebrate. My husband and I are so happy that we decided to have them make our wedding cake. We wanted something simple and modern and that incorporated who we are. We knew Debbie could give us exactly what we wanted. The cake was the most beautiful thing I'd ever... Read More seen, it made me so happy on my wedding day! She made everything look exactly as she promised it would. That was very important for me. You can trust her to produce what you want. The best thing about Cakes to Celebrate is the taste. We got Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Vanilla. Our guests are still talking about how delicious they both were. I wish I could describe the taste in words but I can't. I'm not a cake person but this was THE BEST CAKE EVER! The cake was basically perfect from top to bottom and exactly what we envisioned. I would recommend Cakes to Celebrate to anyone who wants their cake to be truly perfect and memorable!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Tiffany K

Shopping for a cake was made easy by Cakes to Celebrate. Debbie was unable to make our appointment but assured us we would be in good hands. When we arrived we were very pleased to be received warmly and with a ton of enthusiasm by Shirley. We didn't know exactly what we... Read More wanted but were guided through every step of the way. All the tastings were so delicious it was nearly impossible to pick, but in the end we did it. I couldn't have been happier when I saw the cake! It came out better than I could have hoped for! I used my Nana's 60 year old cake topper and it matched perfectly. So many people came up to me to tell me how beautiful and delicious the cake was. They definitely delivered.