Cakes to Celebrate! - A Wedding Cake Design Studio

Temecula, CA

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Sugar Free

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

43053 Margarita Road, Temecula, CA (909) 721-0560

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Karen S

I highly recommend Debbie and Cakes to Celebrate. We went with the semi-naked cake to go with our rustic winery theme and the cake was absolutely gorgeous and perfect! So many of our guests raved about how delicious and unique the cake was...and we can say the same. Not to... Read More mention that Debbie is a gem and so easy to work with, we had a great time meeting and talking with her at the cake tasting. If you want your dream wedding cake - go with Cakes to Celebrate!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Katie K

Cake is my hands down favorite part of a wedding. Debbie made the most fabulous cake for our wedding! Not only was it beautiful, but it tasted amazing! We had almond champagne cake with raspberry and Bavarian cream filling, milk chocolate cake with cookies and cream filling, and... Read More limoncello cake with raspberry filling. They were too die for!! Everyone knows how much I️ love wedding cake, so they were expecting the best and they all agree that it was the best!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Robert B

Debbie did an absolutely beautiful job on our wedding cake! It looked and tasted amazing! We had so many compliments on it by the end of the night. Debbie is very responsive and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Brittany W

The cake came out beautifully and taste so good cannot wait to our one year to eat our top tier!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Allie M

Beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding. We went with the salted caramel flavor which was incredible. Debbie was very helpful through the process and we would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Amanda C

Delicious! I have absolutely no complaints about Debbie or our delicious wedding cake! We took her advice and had slices of each flavor sent back to our room. Great idea & still delicious the next day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Stacy N

Our cake was beautiful and delicious. Our guests loved it! Debbie is amazing! She was so friendly and accommodating! Our cake was perfect. Thanks Debbie. We highly recommend Cakes to Celebrate!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda C

SO YUMMY! We wanted a simple cake, but delicious cake and Debbie delivered. We ordered a small 2 tiered cake with no frills or fuss and it turned out beautiful. We had an almond cake with raspberry and Chantilly cream filling as well as a mochaccino cake with peanut butter cream... Read More cheese feeling. Now...to be honest, my fiance and I dont even really like cake, but we could have had that mochaccino cake all night long! Luckily we had leftovers and it was the perfect sweet treat for the day after!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lauren H

Debbie did an amazing job with our 4 tier cake and it was absolutely beautiful. She was recommend by our wedding location, Wilson Creek Winery, since some of their cake flavors incorporate Wilson's almond champagne and orange mimosa. We used both in our cake as well as red... Read More velvet and loved them! My husband and I can't wait to order another cake for our anniversary to celebrate since we didn't manage to save any because we ate it all on our honeymoon. The price was amazing as well, very reasonable for a 4 tier cake. Thanks Debbie!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Stacey V

Not only beautiful cakes but taste so good! I'm not even a "cake" fan and honestly the best cake I've ever eaten. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Joy T

Debbie was amazing to work with! She is obviously passionate about baking, and she offers so many unique flavors to choose from. Wedding cake usually has a bad reputation for being too sweet and dry, but Debbie's cakes are amazing and moist. They even won over my now-husband,... Read More who typically skips on dessert. We picked Mochachino and Salted Caramel for our cake, and got so many compliments from guests on how great it was. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cakes to Celebrate. Don't miss out on your dream wedding cake!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Laura F

Cakes to Celebrate did a beautiful job at our wedding in April. Debbie invited us in for a cake tasting and it was amazing to be able to try the different cake flavors and fillings separately, so we could build our own personal cake. The cake the day of the wedding turned out... Read More beautifully and was absolutely delicious. The guests we talked to told us it was the best wedding cake they ever had. They were highly recommended by our venue and we are so happy we chose Cakes to Celebrate to do our cake!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Melissa S

You wrote a review for Cakes to Celebrate 16 minutes ago 5.0 star rating 5/3/2017 Honestly can't say enough about how amazing Debbie and her team are to work with. We were fortunate enough to be able to work with Debbie for both my Bridal Shower cake, as well as our Wedding... Read More Cake. They were both BIG hits with our guests! Probably the best cakes we've ever had, and Debbie's creativity was so important. She helped work with us for a few weeks to come up with the perfect design, and was able to help us incorporate our "Hidden Mickey" idea. Absolutely loved everything about our cake, and will definitely be coming back for our next big events. Thank you Debbie for helping make our day so perfect!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Lauren D

The best wedding cake I've ever had!!! I am so glad to have had our cake made my Debbie of Cakes to Celebrate!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Hanah S

We had an incredible cake from Cakes to Celebrate. It was so good, we almost didn't get any slices to take home after the wedding! We had 3 slices left for a 70 person cake and we had 58 guests. We had a three-tiered cake with their butter cream. They are super flexible and will... Read More tailor the cake to whatever you want and will experiment with any ingredient that you want to try. The bottom cake was their chocolate with raspberry and chocolate mousse filling. The middle cake was their almond champagne with a St. Germaine whipped cream filling that they experimented with for us (it turned out amazing) and the top tier was their spice cake with apple filling and cream cheese filling. We were not able to have a sit-down tasting in their bakery, but they gave us a couple of to-go tasting baggies so we were able to sit down at home and really decide on what we wanted. We didn't have that problem of the prospective vendor breathing down your neck, which for me, was awesome. They're pricing was less than other competing bakeries in town, so with their credentials and availability for us, it was a no brainer.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Mandy M

From the moment I met Debbie I felt confident that she could turn what I had in my head into reality. I met with her and my fiance and our designer for several hours during our tasting (everything was so fabulous it was hard to choose). We decided on one larger tiered cake with... Read More a faux copper tier at the bottom and two round satellite cakes. I really wanted to incorporate copper elements into it so she created beautiful brushstrokes on one and we had the faux tier on another. She also added beautiful ribbon and design. Everyone raved about the look and taste of the cakes and we couldn't have been happier. Debbie coordinated directly with our site Ponte Winery, and there was no stress or concern about drop off/delivery. Overall couldn't give her a higher rating. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Jillian S

Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate was so fun and easy to work with! When we went in for our cake tasting, Debbie had so many different flavors of cake and toppings ready for us to try! We fell in love with almost all of them! Cakes to Celebrate really makes delicious cake! We had a... Read More lot of our guests gush over how much they loved our cake after our wedding! Debbie was great to work with, because she was able to help me choose how I wanted our wedding cake to look. I went in to our cake tasting with about 5 different pictures that each had a certain element that I liked and she helped me combine all of those looks into one cake and at the same time, still took our budget into consideration. Definitely book Cakes to Celebrate!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Laura P

Debbie is such an amazing person and so great to work with! She made us a stunning cake and one that i've never seen before at any wedding. Not to mention it was delicious! Thank you Debbie for the amazing work that you did, we appreciate it so much. :)

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kelly B

Debbie was amazing!!! Our cake came out delicious and so beautiful, she captured my dream cake for a great price!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shannon C

Debbie is the queen of desserts. We knew at the first bite of our tasting that we just had to go with Cakes to Celebrate for our wedding day. You can honestly taste the quality of her work when compared to other vendors. My mother in law was particularly impressed that she makes... Read More all her frostings from scratch, where as other vendors will use a pre mixed frosting. We were honestly just blown away by her desserts... When trying to decide I was having a hard time working all my needed desserts into my budget and she found a way to make it work. She is so accommodating, professional and kind... just such a pleasure to work with. I used Debbie for my wedding cake, two satellite cakes and several additional desserts (Macaroons, cheese cake bites, cookies and cake pops) Everything was displayed PERFECTLY and exactly how I envisioned. I didn't even have to tell her how to set it up, she has an eye for what looks good AND provides platters, which made it so easy. I wanted a traditional cake, a naked cake and a more messy looking cake and she made everything blend together and look absolutely stunning while sitting on the same table. Debbie is amazing, use her for your special day, you won't regret it!!! (Also, just had the top of our wedding cake 5 months later that we froze and it was still delicious)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nataline M

Debbie was fantastic!! She made exactly the cake I wanted and it was so beautiful and tasted even better. Even one of my friends who doesn't like cake liked it! She also made us a gluten free cake that was just as delicious as the regular one. We even ate cake the next morning... Read More for breakfast :) and it still tasted good.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jamie D

Absolutely stunning and delicious! We had a three tiered butter cream wedding cake and a Pokeball grooms cake, with three different flavors of cake. It was a wonderful time tasting and meeting with the owner, who was wonderful, creative, and open to ideas. I am glad my mom... Read More talked me into this place, the cost was definitely with it!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Marcella F

Thank you Debbie! The cake turned out. Beautiful & it tasted great!!! We've had so many compliments on the cake. I'll try to remember to let you know how our top tier held up in the freezer. LOL!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Jaclyn A

Debbie was fantastic to work with. Her tasting was very intimate and she gave great recommendations on how to mix flavors. At first we decided on the orange chocolate chip mimosa cake for two tiers and the sugar cookie cake for another tier. About a month before the wedding we... Read More decided to change it to be all orange chocolate chip and that was no problem at all. Debbie was always very fast to respond and accommodating. The end result looked exactly like what we asked for and it tasted delicious also. I highly recommend Debbie and Cakes to Celebrate!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Bethany D

Our cake for our wedding in April was beautiful and tasted amazing! A million compliments and recommendations go to Debbie. Our guests loved it and I can't wait to celebrate and anniversary so we can go back to her again!