Cakes to Celebrate! - A Wedding Cake Design Studio

Temecula, CA

Cakes to Celebrate! - A Wedding Cake Design Studio

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Sugar Free

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

43053 Margarita Road, Temecula, CA

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Tiffany K

Shopping for a cake was made easy by Cakes to Celebrate. Debbie was unable to make our appointment but assured us we would be in good hands. When we arrived we were very pleased to be received warmly and with a ton of enthusiasm by Shirley. We didn't know exactly what we... Read More wanted but were guided through every step of the way. All the tastings were so delicious it was nearly impossible to pick, but in the end we did it. I couldn't have been happier when I saw the cake! It came out better than I could have hoped for! I used my Nana's 60 year old cake topper and it matched perfectly. So many people came up to me to tell me how beautiful and delicious the cake was. They definitely delivered.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Rogan G

We had a wonderful experience working with Debbie for our wedding cake. Our first tasting was a great time, so many awesome flavors and fillings to choose from and she was really creative in the flavor combinations we ended up selecting. She was also very considerate of our... Read More budget, and she and her team really delivered on our wedding day. The cake was gorgeous, super tasty, and definitely exceeded our hopes. I would definitely recommend working with Cakes to Celebrate.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Debbie did our cake for our recent wedding at The Grand Tradition Estate and Gardens in Fallbrook and she did an incredible job!!! Not only did the cake look absolutely stunning but it was so fresh, moist and delicious-even days later!! When my fiance and I went for our cake... Read More tasting with Debbie, we decided on three different cake flavors and fillings because they were all SO GOOD and we couldn't decide on just one. We also weren't sure how we wanted the cake design to look exactly, but we found a picture of a design we liked on the internet and Debbie not only replicated the one we found, she made it look even better! From the ribbon, to the elaborate design on each tier-it was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Debbie is also such a warm and friendly person to work with and we couldn't have asked for anyone better to do our cake on our special day. :)

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Amy F

Debbie is simply amazing! She is the kindest lady, with an incredible talent. I have to say going to the tasting at CTC was my new hubby’s favorite part of the whole wedding planning journey! Debbie was great- she let us taste every cake, filling, and icing we desired and... Read More even recommended a few more. This woman can bake! Everything was fabulous and the hardest part was making our decision. After booking her for our wedding, we decided we needed cupcakes for our rehearsal dinner, too! (Don’t stop ’til you get enough!) Debbie happily agreed and our taste buds could not have been happier! The cupcakes were fabulous and our wedding cake was out of this world. It was absolutely gorgeous and the most delicious cake I have ever had in my entire life! Thank you, Debbie, for making our special day that much sweeter!! (<- See what I did there!?) ;)

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Casie S

My husband and I were married in June and we went with Cakes to Celebrate. Debbie was helpful and answered my million questions. The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing. We loved a lot of the flavors but decided to go with Bella Rose Champagne cake, Rasberry filling and... Read More Bavarian Crème, and French Vanilla cake, Chocolate Mouse, and Carmel Mouse. The best part… we had cake left over to take home! The cake tasted amazing and looked beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Tanya M

I call Debbie the Cake Whisperer. We were looking for a naked cake and brought our vision to Debbie. Not only did she surpass our expectations in terms of the visual representation but the taste and lightness of the cake itself blew our minds. I think we had the 1st wedding in... Read More history in which there was no left over cake as guests went back for 2nds and 3rds! Debbie has a gift and if you want a perfect cake for your special occasion BOOK HER NOW!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Julie W

Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was prompt at communication, affordable, and very nice. Our cake tasting at her shop was a fun and yummy experience with lots of flavors to choose from. Free delivery locally and we were able to use her... Read More gold, antique looking cake stand that went perfect with our decor for no charge. Most importantly, our cake was DELICIOUS!!! We had a 2 tiered, 2 flavored cake. The flavors were: Mochachino cake with Tiramisu filling and Raspberry Champagne cake with Raspberry and Cream Cheese filling. Our guests were raving about how good our cake was and they loved that we had 2 flavors to choose from. Unfortunately, the only bites of it my husband and I got to have were during the cake cutting. We were too busy the rest of the night, we never sat down to have our slices that were cut for us. Note to other brides - tell your wedding coordinator or venue to box up the slices for you guys to enjoy later! Hopefully for our 1 year anniversary Debbie can make us a small cake similar to our wedding cake to enjoy. :)

Great Flavors & Service!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Kelley N

I would definitely recommend Debbie & Cakes to Celebrate for any wedding! She was one of the bakers on our preferred vendor list at Falkner Winery. At the cake tasting, she had great suggestions for combos of flavors and fillings. There are really unique flavors, which we loved!... Read More We ultimately chose Rose champagne with cream cheese & raspberry filling, almond champagne with bavarian cream & fresh strawberries, and dark chocolate with salted caramel filling. The cake was exactly what I had envisioned and what she sketched during our cake tasting. The cake tasted moist and flavorful! The cake was affordable, and she allowed us to borrow a cake stand (which some other bakers make you rent) and brought a cake box for left overs. She's great with communicating via email which was great because we were planning the wedding from San Francisco. Thanks so much Debbie!

Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Rebecca T

We had an amazing experience with Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate! The cakes were delicious and looked exactly like we talked about and sketched out. They went above and beyond to make my husband and me happy. I was unable to attend our tasting due to a change in work schedule,... Read More and Debbie sent home samples for me to try! Also, my husbands grandmother has Celiac's disease and cannot have gluten. They were more than willing to make her a gluten free cupcake and had many different flavor to choose from. It seemed like everyone really enjoyed the cakes, especially the chocolate/white satin tier! Definitely recommend this baker!

Delicious!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Lauren C

Debbie is the best there is in Temecula!! Our cake turned out exactly the way we imagined and tasted absolutely amazing! We had to go boxes made for the leftovers and there was not much left for our guests to take with them. The best part of working with Debbie is the taste... Read More testing and getting to try all of her great flavor combinations. Debbie was a pleasure to work with and was so nice about everything. Thank you Debbie we could not have asked for a better tasting or more beautiful cake for our wedding cake!

Delicious even for people with no sweet tooth!

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Brittany M

Debbie from Cakes to Celebrate is awesome! She was the sweetest person ever when my husband and I went for our tasting. She made or cake so beautiful and exactly how we wanted it. We even had people say they loved the cake and they don't really eat sweets! Delicious!!!!

Cakes to Celebrate is amazing!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015

Cakes to Celebrate did a fantastic job for our wedding this past November 2014. Debbie was very professional, accommodating and reliable from beginning to end, as we were planning our wedding from out of state. Every flavor for the tasting was delicious and made our final choice... Read More extremely difficult! What made the tasting stand out was that she included all the flavors and fillings separately. She even worked with our schedule for a last minute out of state tasting. Her flavors really stood out and the cake was extremely moist and delicious. On the day of our wedding, Cakes to Celebrate did not fail: our cake was beautiful and delicious and the cupcakes were amazing! We highly recommend!

Best Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 2/27/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Cakes to Celebrates. The cakes taste as lovely as they look and I don't think there isn't anything they cannot create. Such a high quality at a very good price and super beautiful. Thank you!

A delight to work with

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Jacquelyn S

Debbie is such a sweet woman with a clear passion for her work. From the tasting to the day of the wedding she was extremely helpful. During the tasting one of the flavors I was hoping for wasn't available so she went out of her way to bake some cupcakes for me to taste. She... Read More also created the exact design I had envisioned. She additionally delivered and arranged the cake at the venue perfectly on time. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a baker in the area.

Cakes to Celebrate! is truly worth celebrating!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Jenny V

Cakes to Celebrate's selection is endless and all the flavors are delicious making it a difficult choice. Since we couldn't decide, Debbie, the owner, recommended we mix flavors to achieve a more unique and tasty cake. The final result was fantastic and we received many... Read More compliments! Debbie was extremely helpful and created a beautiful cake for our special day. Cakes to Celebrate! was a great value as we tasted other bakers and they were not comparable and more expensive. We would highly recommend using Cakes to Celebrate! for your next occasion!

Great cake, great customer service!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Stacey H

Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate was wonderful!! She was very sweet and responsive to emails. She helped me come up with the design for my cake and the reality was greater than I had imagined! She was super accommodating, allowing me to pick up extra cake tastings after my initial... Read More consult so I could have my parents could sample when they were in town. And the cake was delicious!

Beautiful AND delicious!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Mallory B

Debbie was a pleasure to work with! Planning a destination wedding, we did not get to do a taste testing. Debbie helped us choose flavors and she was open to my ideas for the decoration and presentation of the cake. Our guests RAVED about the cake! We were lucky enough to... Read More also sneak a piece before the reception ended, and we were so pleased! The cake was absolutely beautiful and it tasted delicious! Highly recommend Cakes to Celebrate!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Stephanie

Our cake turned out exactly how I wanted it to! Cakes To Celebrate had soooo many designs to choose from and are really good at creating exactly what you're envisioning. And the flavors! Our bottom layer was almond champagne/raspberry filling, the middle layer was chocolate... Read More cake/peanut butter filling and the top is salted caramel... it couldn't have turned out any better. I don't like fondant and so they were able to use a regular frosting. And it was affordable! I wish I still had some to eat :P

delicious cake

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Flavia P

Our wedding planner introduced us to Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate and we just fell in love with her cakes. The tasting was one of the most fun parts of wedding planning and every cake was absolutely delicious. Debbie also made great suggestions for us to get the perfect cake!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Allie D

Our cake was delicious and beautiful!! Debbie loves what she does and it shows! :) She did two tastings and our cake was perfect and sooo good, even better on our wedding day than it was at the tastings!

Hands Down the Best!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Caleb H

Cakes to Celebrate is hands down the best you're going to find. We used Cakes to Celebrate for our wedding cake. Debbie is a delight to work with. She listened to our wishes, guided us to some amazing flavor combinations, and even created a new cake flavor for us to try out. We... Read More felt so comfortable with her the whole way through. She was even able to give us a referral to the wonderful florist that we ended up going with. The final product was stunning, but, even more importantly, it tasted absolutely delicious. We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience and can't recommend Cakes to Celebrate and Debbie high enough!

good service

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Samantha S

Debbie and her mom are just the sweetest together. Debbie was very helpful through email when picking out designs, flavors and themes. When we went for our tasting they were extremely generous with their tastings and had everything so well prepared. My cake on the wedding day... Read More did not turn out how I expected it. I was expecting a smooth cake (fondant) but was given butter cream, granite it does taste better but it is and was not smooth/neat looking. I had requested the colors on the outside to fade, instead each tier was a different color so obvious change instead of a gradual fade. There was no design on our cake just some white chocolate shells laying at the base of the cake. The cake was delicious but way sweeter than what we had tasted.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Stephanie A

They did an amazing job at creating exactly what my husband and I wanted and described. We had a special request that we wanted raspberry as a filling but we had a few guests that can't have any seeds. Most of the other cake vendors told us to just tell our venue to not cross... Read More contaminate. Instead Debbie said it wouldn't be an issue at all to sieve out the seeds. She also offered for us to borrow a cake stand that matched our theme, and she would pick it up from the venue. Others charged to rent it and required for us to clean and bring it back(which wasn't possible for us since we left for our honeymoon the next morning). The price was only a bit more than what we were hoping. But for everything that was being done and how wonderful it was, it was totally worth it to go a little over our cake budget.

Debbie with Cakes to Celebrate is seriously the best cake lady out there!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Cassandra G

If you are looking for the cake of your dreams, by a woman who really cares about every aspect of your cake, go to DEBBIE! She is amazing. not only did my wedding cake look amazing (exactly how i always dreamed) but it tasting more amazing then i ever imagined! she delivered... Read More it, put the final touches on it, took care of everything for me! she really worked with me on the pricing and i couldn't of been more happy with her! iv even had a few friends choose her for their weddings too and we all can't stop raving about her amazing work! Thank you Debbie for the most amazing wedding cake i could ever dream of! YOUR AMAZING!

Amazing Cakes and Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Josh S

Debbie from Cakes to Celebrate provided our Groom's cake, our wedding cake, and cupcakes for our Temecula wedding this past weekend. All of our guests were blown away by the flavors and the quality of the cakes. The crowd favorite was dark chocolate, peanut butter and jelly... Read More cupcake! We couldn't get enough of the them. The flavor, the style, and the presentation of the cakes were impeccable. Debbie is a rockstar and we can't wait to use her for future events.