Cakes to Celebrate! - A Wedding Cake Design Studio

Temecula, CA

Cakes to Celebrate! - A Wedding Cake Design Studio

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Sugar Free

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

43053 Margarita Road, Temecula, CA

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jillianne V

Debbie made choosing our wedding cake easy and fun. She had us come in for a tasting and had all kind of cake and frosting flavors. Picking this out can be overwhelming but she helped guide us in the right direction and try something that we wouldn't have thought of without... Read More her help. On our wedding day our cake was more beautiful than I could imagine and tasted just as good as we remembered from when we had out tasting. All of our guest loved it and had nothing but good things to say about how good it tasted and how fresh it was. I would recommend Debbie to any bride to be who is looking for a wedding cake. You will not be disappointed with Cakes to Celebrate. :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Meredith M

Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate was the perfect choice for our wedding. From the first consultation until the wedding, she was great! I was an indecisive bride and she helped me pick the cake of our dreams. She even took our wedding invitation and matched some scroll work to our... Read More cake. It was perfect! She was very easy to get along with and answered my emails very promptly. We chose the bella rose cake and the orange mimosa cake (sans chocolate chips, since I'm not a fan of chocolate) and it was super yummy! All of our guests commented on how good the cake was. I can't wait for our 1 year anniversary to eat that cake again!

Deliciously beautiful !

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Dada H

From our cake tasting to the day after the wedding, Debbie's cake was sooo good! Fresh, perfectly sweet and moist. We picked 9 different flavors and combinations for our cake. Each was memorable. You can tell that Debbie loves what she does! In her presentation and... Read More ultimately the delicious cake! We plan to come back and get another cake for our anniversary and can't wait!

Cakes to Celebrate! = Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Brianna J

I CANNOT say enough good things about Cakes to Celebrate! and Debbie, the owner. My husband and I heard about Cakes to Celebrate! because they are one of the preferred vendors through our venue. We ended up meeting with 3 bakeries, and Cakes to Celebrate! was the first... Read More tasting we did. Debbie was so easy to communicate with, and answered all of my emails within the hour. We set a date for the cake tasting, and Debbie had my husband and I select five different cake flavors and five different cake fillings before the actual tasting date. Not only is her cake flavor profile extremely diverse, the cakes tasted out of this world. We were her first tasting of the day, and although we had selected 5 different cakes and fillings, she kept bringing more out for us to sample that she had been baking in the back of her shop earlier that morning. She never rushed us, and she was so easy to get along with and talk to. I had a clear vision of what I wanted my cake to look like, and she grasped the concept immediately and started drawing out a sketch for us. As I mentioned above, my husband and I met with 3 different bakeries. Cakes to Celebrate! gave us the lowest priced quote out of all of the bakeries, and we were so happy because we had pretty much already decided that we just had to have Debbie make our wedding cake before we were even done with the tasting. She quoted us $660 for a 4-tier wedding cake that would serve about 110 guests. Not only does Cakes to Celebrate! have a wide range of flavors to choose from in terms of cake and frostings/fillings, you are able to make each tier of the wedding cake a different flavor combination. These were ours: Bottom Tier: Bella Rose champagne cake with raspberry and bavarian cream filling. Third Tier: White satin cake with apple spice and bavarian cream filling. Second Tier: Sugar Cookie cake with chocolate mousse filling. Top Tier: Milk Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream filling. The entire cake was frosted in a vanilla buttercream, although she also offers fondant or white chocolate for an additional charge. The buttercream frosting was put on the cake so smoothly that my wedding guests thought it was actually fondant! Debbie sent me our contract and sketch of our wedding cake within two hours of us booking with her later that day. I had a few changes that I wanted her to make in terms of the piping design on the cake, and although it was difficult for me to put exactly into words how I wanted it, she understood exactly what I meant and sent a revised sketch with a perfect depiction of what I had been trying my best to describe. The day of the wedding, our cake was delivered on time, and looked absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend to anyone looking to have a cost efficient, beautiful, and tasty wedding cake to go with Cakes to Celebrate!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

Debbie was amazing to work with. My sister in law has a severe tree nut allergy and Debbie made sure to write notes around to accommodate her allergy. We went in with a broad idea of how we wanted a cake and Debbie brought it to life. She gave us different options and how to... Read More make it work within our budget. We got so many compliments on not only the appearance of our cake, but the taste as well! We did lemon with raspberry filling and it was truly the best lemon cake I've ever had. I highly recommend Cakes to celebrate for your wedding cake. They make sure to accommodate everyone, with or without allergies and helps pick out flavors that will mesh well for the big day.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Dee

I love Cake to Celebrate. My husband and I are so happy that we decided to have them make our wedding cake. We wanted something simple and modern and that incorporated who we are. We knew Debbie could give us exactly what we wanted. The cake was the most beautiful thing I'd ever... Read More seen, it made me so happy on my wedding day! She made everything look exactly as she promised it would. That was very important for me. You can trust her to produce what you want. The best thing about Cakes to Celebrate is the taste. We got Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Vanilla. Our guests are still talking about how delicious they both were. I wish I could describe the taste in words but I can't. I'm not a cake person but this was THE BEST CAKE EVER! The cake was basically perfect from top to bottom and exactly what we envisioned. I would recommend Cakes to Celebrate to anyone who wants their cake to be truly perfect and memorable!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Tiffany K

Shopping for a cake was made easy by Cakes to Celebrate. Debbie was unable to make our appointment but assured us we would be in good hands. When we arrived we were very pleased to be received warmly and with a ton of enthusiasm by Shirley. We didn't know exactly what we... Read More wanted but were guided through every step of the way. All the tastings were so delicious it was nearly impossible to pick, but in the end we did it. I couldn't have been happier when I saw the cake! It came out better than I could have hoped for! I used my Nana's 60 year old cake topper and it matched perfectly. So many people came up to me to tell me how beautiful and delicious the cake was. They definitely delivered.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Rogan G

We had a wonderful experience working with Debbie for our wedding cake. Our first tasting was a great time, so many awesome flavors and fillings to choose from and she was really creative in the flavor combinations we ended up selecting. She was also very considerate of our... Read More budget, and she and her team really delivered on our wedding day. The cake was gorgeous, super tasty, and definitely exceeded our hopes. I would definitely recommend working with Cakes to Celebrate.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Debbie did our cake for our recent wedding at The Grand Tradition Estate and Gardens in Fallbrook and she did an incredible job!!! Not only did the cake look absolutely stunning but it was so fresh, moist and delicious-even days later!! When my fiance and I went for our cake... Read More tasting with Debbie, we decided on three different cake flavors and fillings because they were all SO GOOD and we couldn't decide on just one. We also weren't sure how we wanted the cake design to look exactly, but we found a picture of a design we liked on the internet and Debbie not only replicated the one we found, she made it look even better! From the ribbon, to the elaborate design on each tier-it was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Debbie is also such a warm and friendly person to work with and we couldn't have asked for anyone better to do our cake on our special day. :)

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Amy F

Debbie is simply amazing! She is the kindest lady, with an incredible talent. I have to say going to the tasting at CTC was my new hubby’s favorite part of the whole wedding planning journey! Debbie was great- she let us taste every cake, filling, and icing we desired and... Read More even recommended a few more. This woman can bake! Everything was fabulous and the hardest part was making our decision. After booking her for our wedding, we decided we needed cupcakes for our rehearsal dinner, too! (Don’t stop ’til you get enough!) Debbie happily agreed and our taste buds could not have been happier! The cupcakes were fabulous and our wedding cake was out of this world. It was absolutely gorgeous and the most delicious cake I have ever had in my entire life! Thank you, Debbie, for making our special day that much sweeter!! (<- See what I did there!?) ;)

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Casie S

My husband and I were married in June and we went with Cakes to Celebrate. Debbie was helpful and answered my million questions. The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing. We loved a lot of the flavors but decided to go with Bella Rose Champagne cake, Rasberry filling and... Read More Bavarian Crème, and French Vanilla cake, Chocolate Mouse, and Carmel Mouse. The best part… we had cake left over to take home! The cake tasted amazing and looked beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Tanya M

I call Debbie the Cake Whisperer. We were looking for a naked cake and brought our vision to Debbie. Not only did she surpass our expectations in terms of the visual representation but the taste and lightness of the cake itself blew our minds. I think we had the 1st wedding in... Read More history in which there was no left over cake as guests went back for 2nds and 3rds! Debbie has a gift and if you want a perfect cake for your special occasion BOOK HER NOW!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Julie W

Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was prompt at communication, affordable, and very nice. Our cake tasting at her shop was a fun and yummy experience with lots of flavors to choose from. Free delivery locally and we were able to use her... Read More gold, antique looking cake stand that went perfect with our decor for no charge. Most importantly, our cake was DELICIOUS!!! We had a 2 tiered, 2 flavored cake. The flavors were: Mochachino cake with Tiramisu filling and Raspberry Champagne cake with Raspberry and Cream Cheese filling. Our guests were raving about how good our cake was and they loved that we had 2 flavors to choose from. Unfortunately, the only bites of it my husband and I got to have were during the cake cutting. We were too busy the rest of the night, we never sat down to have our slices that were cut for us. Note to other brides - tell your wedding coordinator or venue to box up the slices for you guys to enjoy later! Hopefully for our 1 year anniversary Debbie can make us a small cake similar to our wedding cake to enjoy. :)

Great Flavors & Service!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Kelley N

I would definitely recommend Debbie & Cakes to Celebrate for any wedding! She was one of the bakers on our preferred vendor list at Falkner Winery. At the cake tasting, she had great suggestions for combos of flavors and fillings. There are really unique flavors, which we loved!... Read More We ultimately chose Rose champagne with cream cheese & raspberry filling, almond champagne with bavarian cream & fresh strawberries, and dark chocolate with salted caramel filling. The cake was exactly what I had envisioned and what she sketched during our cake tasting. The cake tasted moist and flavorful! The cake was affordable, and she allowed us to borrow a cake stand (which some other bakers make you rent) and brought a cake box for left overs. She's great with communicating via email which was great because we were planning the wedding from San Francisco. Thanks so much Debbie!

Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Rebecca T

We had an amazing experience with Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate! The cakes were delicious and looked exactly like we talked about and sketched out. They went above and beyond to make my husband and me happy. I was unable to attend our tasting due to a change in work schedule,... Read More and Debbie sent home samples for me to try! Also, my husbands grandmother has Celiac's disease and cannot have gluten. They were more than willing to make her a gluten free cupcake and had many different flavor to choose from. It seemed like everyone really enjoyed the cakes, especially the chocolate/white satin tier! Definitely recommend this baker!

Delicious!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Lauren C

Debbie is the best there is in Temecula!! Our cake turned out exactly the way we imagined and tasted absolutely amazing! We had to go boxes made for the leftovers and there was not much left for our guests to take with them. The best part of working with Debbie is the taste... Read More testing and getting to try all of her great flavor combinations. Debbie was a pleasure to work with and was so nice about everything. Thank you Debbie we could not have asked for a better tasting or more beautiful cake for our wedding cake!

Delicious even for people with no sweet tooth!

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Brittany M

Debbie from Cakes to Celebrate is awesome! She was the sweetest person ever when my husband and I went for our tasting. She made or cake so beautiful and exactly how we wanted it. We even had people say they loved the cake and they don't really eat sweets! Delicious!!!!

Cakes to Celebrate is amazing!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015

Cakes to Celebrate did a fantastic job for our wedding this past November 2014. Debbie was very professional, accommodating and reliable from beginning to end, as we were planning our wedding from out of state. Every flavor for the tasting was delicious and made our final choice... Read More extremely difficult! What made the tasting stand out was that she included all the flavors and fillings separately. She even worked with our schedule for a last minute out of state tasting. Her flavors really stood out and the cake was extremely moist and delicious. On the day of our wedding, Cakes to Celebrate did not fail: our cake was beautiful and delicious and the cupcakes were amazing! We highly recommend!

Best Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 2/27/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Cakes to Celebrates. The cakes taste as lovely as they look and I don't think there isn't anything they cannot create. Such a high quality at a very good price and super beautiful. Thank you!

A delight to work with

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Jacquelyn S

Debbie is such a sweet woman with a clear passion for her work. From the tasting to the day of the wedding she was extremely helpful. During the tasting one of the flavors I was hoping for wasn't available so she went out of her way to bake some cupcakes for me to taste. She... Read More also created the exact design I had envisioned. She additionally delivered and arranged the cake at the venue perfectly on time. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a baker in the area.

Cakes to Celebrate! is truly worth celebrating!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Jenny V

Cakes to Celebrate's selection is endless and all the flavors are delicious making it a difficult choice. Since we couldn't decide, Debbie, the owner, recommended we mix flavors to achieve a more unique and tasty cake. The final result was fantastic and we received many... Read More compliments! Debbie was extremely helpful and created a beautiful cake for our special day. Cakes to Celebrate! was a great value as we tasted other bakers and they were not comparable and more expensive. We would highly recommend using Cakes to Celebrate! for your next occasion!

Great cake, great customer service!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Stacey H

Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate was wonderful!! She was very sweet and responsive to emails. She helped me come up with the design for my cake and the reality was greater than I had imagined! She was super accommodating, allowing me to pick up extra cake tastings after my initial... Read More consult so I could have my parents could sample when they were in town. And the cake was delicious!

Beautiful AND delicious!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Mallory B

Debbie was a pleasure to work with! Planning a destination wedding, we did not get to do a taste testing. Debbie helped us choose flavors and she was open to my ideas for the decoration and presentation of the cake. Our guests RAVED about the cake! We were lucky enough to... Read More also sneak a piece before the reception ended, and we were so pleased! The cake was absolutely beautiful and it tasted delicious! Highly recommend Cakes to Celebrate!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Stephanie

Our cake turned out exactly how I wanted it to! Cakes To Celebrate had soooo many designs to choose from and are really good at creating exactly what you're envisioning. And the flavors! Our bottom layer was almond champagne/raspberry filling, the middle layer was chocolate... Read More cake/peanut butter filling and the top is salted caramel... it couldn't have turned out any better. I don't like fondant and so they were able to use a regular frosting. And it was affordable! I wish I still had some to eat :P

delicious cake

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Flavia P

Our wedding planner introduced us to Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate and we just fell in love with her cakes. The tasting was one of the most fun parts of wedding planning and every cake was absolutely delicious. Debbie also made great suggestions for us to get the perfect cake!