Callie Weddings & Events

Southern Weddings Worldwide

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Southern Weddings Worldwide (864) 992-6800

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Lindsey G

Allison and her team are first-class. Creating custom, classy designs and attention to detail are just two areas that exceed expectations. Allison's expertise is apparent and her desire (as well as ability) to please her clients is second to none. She also responded quickly... Read More and was a delight to work with always. I could not have pulled off my out of town wedding had Allison and her team not been a part of the day. From the beautiful bouquets, table arrangements, cake floral all the way to Allison's positive attitude and overwhelmingly generous support and smiles - I could not have been more pleased with Callie Weddings & Events. Allison goes above and beyond for her clients and has a huge inventory to add gorgeous design elements to any wedding or event. If you have not used Callie Weddings & Events before, book their services, I promise you will be happy that you did!

2016-11-28T07:42:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so blessed to have such a fantastic team, and we are incredibly grateful for clients like you who make our jobs so enjoyable. It was an honor and a pleasure. All the best to you... Read Less Read More

Gorgeous wedding reception

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Sunnie H

We had great peace of mind putting our wedding reception in Allison's hands. She covered every detail and created the most beautiful wedding atmosphere. It was everything I had imagined and more! I highly recommend Callie and would hire them 10x over for any event!

I love Callie :)

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Hailey G

Callie was amazing to work with. Very flexible, very creative, and very helpful. I don't know what I would/could have done with out them. There were so many details that I would not have been able to think about on my own. They came in, set up everything, and took everything... Read More down without me having to worry about a thing. I trusted Callie with everything with my wedding. I showed pictures and shared my ideas with them and they made my dream wedding come true. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I will definitely be recommending Callie to all of my Bride-to-be friends :)