Succasunna, NJ (973) 970-9620

Wedding August 2014

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 lauren t

Meghan of calligraphesque is the most kind and professional calligrapher!!! And her work is even more superb. I was so happy with all of our invitations and the way they came out. She was able to work within our time frame as well as remain flexible to change names and addresses... Read More and such. I would recommend to anyone looking for a calligrapher!! Lauren

excellent

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

I used Calligraphesque for my daughter's wedding. Both the wedding invitation envelopes and our seating cards were done to perfection. The turn around time for the calligraphy was quick and any correspondence I had was prompt. My whole experience was EXCELLENT. I would... Read More definitely use Calligraphesque again and would recommend them highly.

arianna thomson

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 arianna p

I had no idea where to find a calligrapher so after a search in NJ, I am so lucky I came across Calligraphesque. Meghan was absolutely wonderful! So accommodating, efficient, and extremely reasonable. She was easy to get in touch with and the final result was exactly what I... Read More was looking for. I would recommend Calligraphesque without any reservation!

Amazing & Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Nicole C

I worked with Meghan at Calligraphesque on the addressing of my Save the Date envelopes. I wanted something different -- not your standard, everyday calligraphy. I showed her a few pictures and she sent me a picture of a few samples to choose from. I loved her work--I chose... Read More the perfect writing and the color of the writing! I have been getting so many compliments on them!! Not only on my save the dates, but on the beautiful envelope they came in -- "too nice to open" most people said. I seeded myself in the mailing so I received one myself. It was absolutely beautiful. And she was great to work with and pricing was very reasonable!

Our wedding invitations

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Jennifer H

We used Calligraphesque for our wedding invitations and absolutely LOVED the finished product. Meghan made every step of the way so easy and stress free. The calligraphy was beautiful and flawless. So many of our guests actually picked up the phone to call us just to tell us... Read More how beautiful our calligraphy was. If you are considering calligraphy for your wedding, I would highly recommend using Calligraphesque. Jenn Ascrizzi

Meghan is the consummate professional

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Lindsey O

I found Calligraphesque through the knot and contacted Meghan right away. From the moment I emailed her, Meghan was prompt, efficient, and attentive. We had a few addresses that came in later than expected and she was able to turn them around very quickly. We were thrilled... Read More with the final product, it was elegant, whimsical, and matched our wedding theme perfectly. I highly recommend her as a vendor and would use Calligraphesque again in a heartbeat!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 Amber G

Meghan from Calligraphesque did the escort cards for our September 22, 2012 wedding, and she did a wonderful job! The cards were absolutely beautiful and added the perfect touch to our escort card display. Meghan is easy to work with and very professional. I would highly... Read More recommend Calligraphesque for all of your wedding calligraphy needs! -Amber & Bryan

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Kelli T

Meghan is a Calligraphy Creative Genius! I sent her my invitations and told her to do a style that she thought would go best with my invites and when I received them in the mail, I was more than pleased. Meghan has an extreme attention to detail and will do them over and over... Read More again until they are perfect. She matches colors and styles to your envelopes and invites, just the way they should be. Not to mention her prices are more than fair! I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 christina m

the caligraphy is beautiful and original!!! I was so impressed by the work and professionalism. I highly recommend Calligraphesque to everyone!

STRESS FREE!

Reviewed on 12/14/2011 Cara K

Meghan is a childhood friend and I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that she had started her own business doing what I found to be amazingly beautiful calligraphy for "all things wedding". I am a procrastinator and by all intensive purposes the worst bride in regards to... Read More planning. When I asked Meghan to help me, my life in regards to wedding planning got a whole lot easier. Meghan was my "go to" person. Meghan assembled, addressed and mailed out all my invitations...with me texting/emailing daily to add this person or hold this invitation (essentially I was a huge pain). Meghan purchased our placecards, donation frames, table cards and did amazing work and was PATIENT with me! I had so many questions/comments regarding "Who did your placecards or tablecards?" or "Wow, the calligraphy is really beautiful." I even had someone ask me if I did the calligraphy...that one was a real laugh :). I would and have recommended Calligraphesque to any and all of my engaged friends and family members. Thank you, Meghan! You made my life way easier over the past couple months.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Jessica B

Meghan did a phenomenal job with my escort cards! She was so personable and reasonably priced! I highly recommend Meghan!

Amazing Calligraphy at a Great Price!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Lindsay P

Meghan is absolutely wonderful to work with if you need calligraphy for wedding invitations or any other special events! I had trouble deciding what font and color to use on my black wedding invitation envelopes and she was there to help me every step of the way, even sending... Read More samples of different ink colors and fonts over e-mail! She is well priced and is always professional and prompt- very easy to get a hold of if you have questions! Couldn't recommend her more!

Calligraphy at my Wedding

Reviewed on 12/22/2010 Alison S

Calligraphesque did an AMAZING job on my wedding invitations, place cards and custom table numbers! The custom table numbers were a HUGE hit at our wedding - we supplied Meghan with Song titles with lyrics to my Husband's music and everyone was fighting over which framed table... Read More number they could take home! Meghan was wonderful to work with - pleasant, professional and accommodating. She even hand delivered my place cards & table numbers the week of my wedding so I wouldn't have to worry about picking them up or them getting lost in the mail! We stuck with the "Whimsy" style on all of our pieces and got tons of compliments on it's traditional, yet funky look! Several of my friends have asked for Calligraphesques' contact info to use at their own weddings! Thanks again for everything!

I definitely recommend to use Calligraphesque!

Reviewed on 10/24/2010 Amy K

Meghan was easy and fun to work with. She does an excellent job- The invitations came out beautiful!

Top notch!

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 Amanda W

Meghan's work is absolutely beautiful! She's reasonably priced and doesn't charge extra for special color ink. She is completely thorough and surpassed my expectations! Last minute one of my guest canceled and my seating arrangement had changed, Meghan worked with me to get... Read More it completed and even dropped the place cards off at my work! She is an absolute pleasure to work with!

great find

Reviewed on 7/01/2010 Susan B

I used Calligraphesque for my invitations. Meghan was super easy to work with and the invitations look beautiful!

2010-07-07T09:28:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Susan. I enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best on your upcoming wedding!