Nationwide

Angela has been writing calligraphy for over 18 years. With her background in fine art, she adds a special artistic touch to her work. You can expect beautifully hand-addressed envelopes starting at $1 per envelope. Most orders ready in seven days.

Dallas, TX (214) 957-2155

Beautiful Calligraphy!

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 sara m

I almost didn't want to send out my wedding invitations for fear they'd get dirty! Angela did all 180 of my invitations and announcements in 24 hours! I even had a few last minute additions that she did for me on the spot. She is such a warm and kind woman. She was also the... Read More least expensive I was able to find in the Dallas area. Tons of my guests wanted to know where I got the calligraphy done because they'd never seen anything like it. I will be using Angela for Holiday cards and any Invitations I have to send out.

2010-12-11T17:51:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sara for your kind review of my services. It was a joy working with you on your Wedding Invitations, and please know that I'm always here ready to serve you with any calligraphy projects. May you have a wonderful day! ~~Angela

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Nikhaule C

My heart can not express the gratitude I feel for Angela. She did an absolutely AMAZING job with my invites. I was actually in tears when I saw them, I didn't want to send them because I was worried they would get dirty. Not to mention, she went OUT OF HER WAAAAAAY to also... Read More create us a special gift for our wedding. She was extremely affordable, understanding and kind as can be. I have a small child to take care of so I was a bit late getting to her and she was so understanding and waited until I could get there. I will not hesitate to recommend her to absolutely everyone I know for any event <3

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jody S

Angela does great work and is quick and easy to boot, all at an affordable price! We highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015

My daughter found Angela on the Knot for me and I went to meet her with my envelopes and lists. First of all she is so nice and pleasant to work with. She loves what she does and it shows in her work. She brought several envelopes that she had done for me to chose a... Read More Calligraphy font I wanted. She had them back to me in just a few days and they were beautiful!! I can't say enough how great they looked. I have decided to let her do my name cards for what tables people are at. She said those can be done in 2 Days!!! I enjoyed my experience with her and would certainly recommend her.

Beautiful and quick!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Simone M

I was very impressed with the quick turnaround on my invitations! I dropped my invitations off on a Sunday and they were ready the following Thursday. Angela was sweet as can be and her work is beautiful! I had only a few invites I needed corrections on and these were completed... Read More and mailed back to me on the same day she received them in the mail. I would absolutely recommend Angela for your calligraphy needs :)

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Fiona N

Angela was fantastic to work with. Not only are her prices the most reasonable in Dallas, her work is incredible and her turn around time is lightening fast. I met Angela to drop the envelopes off on a Monday - she is so warm and such a lovely lady - and they were ready by... Read More Thursday! I look forward to using her services in the future!!

Beautiful Calligraphy and Great Personal Service!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Sakina R

We used Angela to address our save-the-date envelopes and we LOVED how they turned out! She was very responsive and answered all our questions - and she gave us tons of options for calligraphy that would capture our style. Pickup and drop off were super easy and her pricing was... Read More definitely competitive with other calligraphers we looked at. We are on a budget and I thought cutting out calligraphy would be a good way to save - but I'm so glad we went for this in the end - it made such a difference in the way our envelopes looked! Thank you, Angela, for making our save-the-dates so beautiful!

Excellent

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Jennifer R

Angela was a delight to work with and did a beautiful job on my invitations. I would definitely use her again!!!

Fast turn-around, beautiful calligraphy!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Kathleen W

Angela addressed the envelopes for my wedding invitations. She had many different fonts to choose from. The turn-around was very fast and every envelope looked beautiful. Her prices are hard to beat - I paid $1 per envelope. Very pleased with her service!

Wonderful Calligraphy

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Rana R

I just wanted to comment on how wonderful our experience was with Angela for calligraphy on our wedding invitations. She is great with communication, punctuality, and affordability. Her handwriting is amazing and was complimented by everyone we knew. I highly recommend her to... Read More anyone who is looking for a highly skilled and very pleasant to work with calligraphist.

Perfect calligraphy!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Veronica F

Angela did beautiful work on our invitations! Everyone absolutely loved them! She has such a passion for her work and it truly shows! :) She is so wonderful and communication is super fast!

Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Angi H

Angela did a beautiful job addressing our wedding invitations. They were exactly what I had been imagining - even matched the color and font of our invitations! I was behind on getting them ready and she finished them in only 3 days! I could not have asked for anything better... Read More and will definitely use her in the future.

BEAUTIFUL, FAST, PERFECT!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Natalie A

Angela came highly recommended to me. She is very reasonable and had beautiful samples that she provided me when I sent her an email requesting more information. She was extremely flexible when we were trying to find a day to meet up for her to address my wedding invitations. I... Read More requested a special calligraphy font to match the font in the invitation itself. She matched it beautifully. Angela had all 180+ invitations address in 24 hours!!! Unbelievable!!! Not only were they perfectly addressed but she didn't use any of the extra envelopes we provided her in case of a simple human mistake. She is great at what she does and would definitely use her again for other events!Shes the BEST!!

Smiling again

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Stephanie P

By the 15th month of our engagement, all the fun had been sucked out of wedding planning. Working with Angela was a breath of fresh air that revitalized me in the home stretch of the planning process. Angela has a warmth about her and offered suggestions to help make my vision... Read More happen. I wish every vendor was as easy to work with as Angela. Angela's calligraphy is the best money that I've spent on the wedding so far. The amount of time we saved by having Angela address our envelopes was worth so much more than she charged and the finished product was priceless. I highly recommend Angela to everyone and urge budget brides, like myself, to seriously consider her services.

Lovely & Affordable Calligraphy

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Maria T

I would highly recommend Angela's calligraphy. She offers plenty of styles to match your invitation request at affordable price and also personalized service. She was able to accommodate all my last minute changes and still delivered the order on time. I can't wait to send out... Read More the invitations!!!

Perfect Calligraphy!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Sheila M

Angela's work was magnificent. I couldn't be happier with the final product and I have already received several compliments from my wedding guests. I completely trusted Angela with my wedding invitations and she has a very quick turnaround. My invitations were completed... Read More within just a few days. She was such a pleasure to work with and couldn't have made this process easier. I would recommend Angela to anyone else, and for any other paper goods, such as save the dates, birth annoucements, etc.

Caligrapghy by Angela

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Jodie F

Soooo many choices to choose from and the final product was great. Angela was prompt and courteous and we have had many folks say how much they loved our invitations. Thank you Angela

Amazing, Professional, Courteous, and Gifted

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Ash K

I normally never write reviews, but in planning my wedding I've started to deal with so many vendors and have begun to realize how valuable they can be sometimes. This is true esp. if the vendor is someone who goes above and beyond. Angela has been the best vendor I have had... Read More the pleasure of working with. She was extremely kind and promptly returned emails/calls. She was also very flexible and genuinely sincere. Not only were the my wedding invitations done perfectly, but also very quickly. I'm positive that anyone who has worked with her will say that she shares in the excitement of your wedding with you. She even offered to make a envelope specifically for my keepsake book. Her price can't be beat especially given her talent! It was such a pleasure working with her. I can't say enough good things about how beautifully my wedding invites came out. Thank you Angela!!!

Amazing envelopes - Everyone loved them

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Lori R

Angela’s work was amazing, and she is such a sweet person to be able to interact with. I was more than pleased with my envelopes, and I am quite excited for her to do the escort cards and other signs for me. She is very professional, open to modifications/suggestions, provides... Read More quick communication and is fast. Please note that her samples on her website do not do her justice. During our first meeting she brought over 30 envelop samples. It was extremely hard to choose one design. Her samples ranged from cursive to print and traditional to modern (and most everything in between). Honestly, I think she could do anything. The sample I picked matched perfectly to my finished product.

I strongly Recommend Angela

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Amanda M

Angela did a wonderful job on our wedding invitations. Not only is it affordable, but she is very professional and very sweet. She did an amazing job and she had our invitations back to us the next day! She was also very accommodating when we needed 4 more invitations a week... Read More later. She is fabulous and we are glad to have found her!

Amazing and Affordable!

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Holly H

I planned a destination wedding in 5 months, so needless to say, I was overwhelemed! I called Angela a week before my wedding to see if she could write 125 names on my place cards. Not only did she agree, but we met a few hours later and the next day, she had completed the... Read More project beautifully! She is so sweet and I will use her again for all my calligraphy needs! Thank you so much!

An absolute joy

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Stephanie B

I found Angela here on The Knot and good lord am I so happy I did! Angela truly takes joy in what she does and it's evident even from the moment she answers the phone. She has a WEALTH of calligraphy styles you can choose from to set the tone of your invitations, is just... Read More wonderful to work with and, best of all, is fast, without sacrificing quality. I've already referred Angela to several of my friends who've also used her and been just as happy as I was! Thanks so much, Angela!

The Talk of the Town

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Vivian E

With a guest list over 200 spanning three different countries I wanted to wow my guests from the Save the Dates to the Just Married sign. I was able to achieve that by having Angela address my envelopes. She is no doubt the most talented calligrapher in Dallas, AND the most... Read More affordable. Running behind, don't worry, Angela will have your envelopes back to you within 48 hours. Forget that you need a Just Married sign just three days before your wedding? Dont' worry, Angela can accomodate you. If you are looking for a one of a kind calligrapher who is personable and affordable TRUST ME Angela is your girl! The number of people that complimented the calligraphy on my envelopes was just too numerous to count. She hit it out of the park for me, and made my wedding extra special. Thanks for everything! Vivian

Wonderful person to work with, incredible artist!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Sarah C

Angela was so nice and professional, and her work was amazing. She was also very flexible about meeting times. I emailed her and she said she could meet with me at a Starbucks in Richardson the next day. We met and she brought 20 samples on different envelopes for me to choose... Read More from and they were all so beautiful it was hard to decide. I chose, and then she said she could get them back to me the next day (110 outer envelopes only, but still!). She did a great job and she was very pleasent to work with. Everyone has complimented the calligraphy on their wedding invitation. I would definitely use her again if I needed to address invitations for a fancy party or something. She was great and by far the cheapest price in the dfw area. I bet she is the fastest too! Thanks so much Angela!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/11/2012 Leah S

Beautiful envelopes, great price, quick service. Everyone is still talking about their invitations. I highly recommend Angela!!