Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

650 Oaklawn Avenue, Cranston, RI (401) 942-9119

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Meredith R

The ladies at Calma Salon are fabulous! Denise (the owner) did my wedding make-up and Ashley did my hair. They also provided these services for my mom and two sisters. There was a separate team from Calma who took care of my bridesmaids, but I don't know any names of those... Read More stylists (we were getting ready at 2 different locations). Everybody was thrilled with the results, and our whole bridal party looked beautiful! Denise and her team are true professionals - they are courteous, patient, and very easy to coordinate with. Always quick to respond to questions via email, text, phone call, etc... I had trial appointments with both Denise & Ashley & couldn't have been happier. I loved Ashley so much that I've now adopted her as my primary hair stylist :) She did my color before the wedding & also colored my hair extensions. I will definitely use Denise again if I ever need to get my make-up done, and will highly recommend her & her entire staff to any other friends who get married in the future. There are so many options for vendors out there, and I feel so lucky to have found them. Their prices are competitive and their service is exceptional. These women really cared about my happiness/satisfaction, and they went above & beyond. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Awesome Staff

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Katie C

Denise & her staff at Calma are amazing & talented! Lyza K styled me for my wedding hair trial & Amanda B did my make-up trial. Both Lyza & Amanda as so incredibly talented. I felt totally comfortable with them. I was also was THRILLED with how glamourous I looked and felt! Both... Read More complimented me on my hair and make-up inspiration photos. They kept me looking like "myself," but enhanced me features to transform me to look like a beautiful bride! I'm looking forward to having my hair & make-up done on my wedding day!

Flawless

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Dayna M

Denise is amazing! I wish I could give her 10 stars instead of just 5! She is the absolute best wedding makeup professional I have ever met! She is so sweet and listened to everything I wanted and truly made me a bombshell! My makeup was flawless! I could not have asked for a... Read More better experience! Thank you Denise!

All Jazzed Up!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Christine B

Denise and the ladies at Calma did a great job to make my wedding perfect for me and my bridesmaids. Denise's makeup was amazing and Liza did a great job on my updo, as well as the other stylists for my bridesmaids. They even supplied muffins and mimosas! Great start to a great... Read More day.

The Best in Rhode Island!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Rayma C

I must really say that the Calma ladies really took care of me and my bridal party on my wedding day. Special thank you to Amanda for helping me throughout the process. From the minute I visited their website I knew that I wanted Calma to take care of me on my special day.... Read More As soon as you walk in you are treated with great hospitality, warmth and friendliness. I must say that these ladies are extremely talented. As the bride I had the experience of trying the following services with Amanda: keratin treatment, airbrush makeup and hair…only one word…....amazing!!!......I had a pretty large bridal party with five girls and the mother of the bride and the rest of the Calma team did a magnificent job. The makeup and updo’s were beautiful! Thank you to Denise for her flexibility with my bridal party. As long as I am still living in Rhode Island I will be their number one customer.

Start a Conversation!