Calma Salon and Beauty Boutique

(3)

Cranston, RI

Wedding and Pageant and Special Occasion Beauty

Do you want your hair and makeup to be beautiful and timeless? Do you want your makeup to look as beautiful at the end of your wedding as it was in the beginning? Calma Salon is your answer. We will travel to you or we can offer our salon to get you ready for your special day.

Type

Eyelash Extensions, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Nails, Spas, Tanning

650 Oaklawn Avenue, Cranston, RI

Flawless

8/24/2014 Dayna M

Denise is amazing! I wish I could give her 10 stars instead of just 5! She is the absolute best wedding makeup professional I have ever met! She is so sweet and listened to everything I wanted and truly made me a bombshell! My makeup was flawless! I could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you Denise!

All Jazzed Up!

4/20/2013 Christine B

Denise and the ladies at Calma did a great job to make my wedding perfect for me and my bridesmaids. Denise's makeup was amazing and Liza did a great job on my updo, as well as the other stylists for my bridesmaids. They even supplied muffins and mimosas! Great start to a great day.

The Best in Rhode Island!

10/06/2012 Rayma C

I must really say that the Calma ladies really took care of me and my bridal party on my wedding day. Special thank you to Amanda for helping me throughout the process. From the minute I visited their website I knew that I wanted Calma to take care of me on my special day. As soon as you walk in you are treated with great hospitality, warmth and friendliness. I must say that these ladies are extremely talented. As the bride I had the experience of trying the following services with Amanda: keratin treatment, airbrush makeup and hair…only one word…....amazing!!!......I had a pretty large bridal party with five girls and the mother of the bride and the rest of the Calma team did a magnificent job. The makeup and updo’s were beautiful! Thank you to Denise for her flexibility with my bridal party. As long as I am still living in Rhode Island I will be their number one customer.

Send Email