Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

7200 Heritage Square Drive, Granger, IN Northern Indiana (574) 243-1730

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Kayley B

I've been getting my makeup from Camelias for years, so when it came to my Wedding, I HAD to have them do it!! During my trial, Cammy who did my makeup, was so patient and took her time finding exactly what looked best for me and come wedding day she nailed it!! I got the... Read More airbrush done and it looked amazing! It held up all day even through me dancing and sweating all night! A few other people involved in my wedding also got their makeup done and loved it as well, while a few chose to get their makeup done elsewhere because it was cheaper. Needless to say the ones who got it done elsewhere ending up touching up their own makeup before the ceremony even started! They wished they had gotten it done at Camelias. I can not say enough great things about Camelias and would highly recommend them for any event and every day makeup! Best cosmetic place in town!!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Jenny M

I used Camellia's for my engagement pictures & loved what they did. It was so natural looking & I received so many compliments. So it was a no brainer to use them for my wedding. They were so easy to work with, so professional & at a very reasonable price. I've used them since... Read More then for other events. It's the only place I'll go for my make-up needs. I also go for their Hollywood brow service.

2016-03-04T12:46:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Rose

I have loved Camellia Cosmetics for years. I have been away from the area since 2006 but knew I wanted to use them when I had my ceremony there in 2014. I had them airbrush my makeup, and they were phenomenal. My artist took her time with me, understood the structure of my... Read More face, and made me feel like a VIP.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Mae H

I love Camellia Cosmetics and was so happy to find out they were available to do my make up on my wedding. Andrea was fantastic at making me feel and look beautiful. I also had a trial run for my make up and they were so great at helping me decide how I wanted to look. I would... Read More recommend Camellia Cosmetics to any bride who wants a great experience getting ready for their special day.

2016-03-04T12:47:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for recommending us to other brides, we are thrilled to know how happy you are with your makeup and your artist Andrea.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

Thank you for an amazing experience on my wedding day for me and my bridesmaids. Camellia definitely has some talented woman working for them. I absolutely loved the look they gave me for my big day. Thank you all again so much.

2016-03-04T12:48:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

I just wanted to pass along a huge thank you for the wonderful experience I had while having my wedding makeup done at your store. My entire experience from start to finish was perfect! I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I was with Andrea and the amazing job that she... Read More did. She truly is a gem and I will be recommending her to other brides. Thank you all for helping to make my big day so special!

2016-03-04T12:49:41 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you loved your bridal makeup experience and your makeup artist Andrea. Thank you for leaving this fantastic review.