Camrose Hill - Venue

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Barn, Garden, Tented

14587 30th St. N., Stillwater, MN (651) 351-9631

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Taylor L

Over the moon with this venue. I was thrilled, as well as all my guests! We could not have pick a more beautiful, relaxing, charming, unique place to be married. Everyone is still talking about it, calling our wedding the most beautiful wedding they have ever gone to! Cindie... Read More made this process fun and special. Our photographer Rochelle Louise, has worked this venue many times & she was amazing! The pictures of this place are unreal, you unfortunately don't get to take it all in on your wedding day, but my photographer captured it all.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Hanna P

My husband and I were married at Camrose on 9/9/16 and could not have had a more beautiful day. Cindie, Mary and Bobette were so wonderful to work with, flexible and accommodating. The venue is one of a kind and it was perfect for the vibe we were going for - outdoor, laid back,... Read More casual and ceremony and reception in the same location. Cindie worked with us to create beautiful flowers as well and allowed us to bring our own centerpieces for the cocktail hour. We received so many compliments from guests and couldn't have imagined our wedding day without Camrose.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Jasmine J

They went out of there way to make our day special. They were very flexible when it came to changes and even offered to deliver the flowers for free. The flowers were very beautiful. Everything went perfect.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Mikaela E

Really beautiful, breathtaking flowers on the ceremony space for everyone in the wedding party!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Gina K

Cindie and her team did OUTSTANDING work for our wedding. Going into the process I was really open to anything and she helped form a vision and executed it flawlessly. She was so sweet to work with and really listened to what I wanted. Not only does she create beautiful floral... Read More arrangements, but she has so many different kinds of flowers to work with. This really made our bouquets and centerpieces uniquely beautiful. I never had to worry on the wedding day because I trusted Camrose Hill and they definitely exceeded expectations!

Thistles for a Scottish wedding

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Ana S

Cindie and Mary were great! Cindie was great at helping me organize my thoughts about what I wanted. She asked me great specific questions. They were great, my only complaint was that I could not see what it all looked like before the wedding.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Ellie B

Camrose Hill is a beautiful, natural venue for an outdoor wedding. The landscape is breathless. Even more, the staff is incredible with their communication and coordination. We loved everything about Camrose Hill Flower Farm!

Most beautiful venue in Minnesota!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Morganne N

I only visited one wedding venu,e and knew we had to have our wedding at Camrose. It was exactly what we were looking for, and turned out beautifully. We have had so many people tell us that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to, and Camrose sets the... Read More scene perfectly! There is already so much beauty at Camrose, and in a way it is a "blank canvas" to add all the special details you want to your day to make it completely you. I will say that the venue feels like a steal at first, but having to rent everything, your bill at Ultimate Events (their contracted decor vendor) can add up quickly and in the end you probably spend a little more money than renting a traditional venue that rolls catering, chairs, tables, linens,on-site coordinator etc. into one rate/package. That being said we think that having our wedding at Camrose was worth every penny, and we had the exact day we wanted there. I loved being able to pick our own caterer, and being able to bring in our own alcohol. I would suggest hiring a wedding planner, or at very least a day-of-coordinator if you are planning on having a lot of small details. Cindy and Mary are very helpful, and flexible in letting us visit the venue a handful of times (I booked the venue while my husband was deployed, and we also went back for a final walk through right before the day.) Cindy did an amazing job executing all of our flowers, and she has such great vision. It's awesome working with people who love what they do!

Perfect, Magical, Garden Venue

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Zoe P

Getting married at Camrose Hill was like living a dream. Our wedding got rained out and we had to use our backup plan and EVEN THEN, it was beyond gorgeous and perfect. Cindie (the owner) is a treat to work with, kind and genuine and helpful. The setting is just the right amount... Read More manicured and just the right amount wild. You have to use Cindie as your florist if you book here, but you will get the most beautiful flower arrangements you've ever seen. There is an adorable "bridal cottage" to get ready in, covered space for rain, and an awesome firepit for s'mores. It is a little pricey, but I thought it was worth every penny.

Just Lovely!

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Jennifer H

Camrose Hill was the perfect choice for our wedding. The location is very unique and beautiful. Our guests loved Camrose Farm. Cindie and Mary were great in the planning process, and everything turned out perfectly. I couldn't of asked for a better place to have our wedding,... Read More it was just SO beautiful. Thank you, it was the best day of my life!

Exceeded expectations

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Jennifer S

Cindi and her team at did an amazing job! When the flowers arrived at the wedding they were set out for me to view and they brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't believe how beautiful they were and how they exceeded my expectations. At my fist meeting with Cindi I was so... Read More nervous I wouldn't be able to express the look I was going for but she put me at ease with taking descriptive notes, showing me pictures and giving great ideas when needed. Cindi was also good at working within my strict budget.

guest

Reviewed on 3/23/2011 Jessica v

very beautiful place for a wedding. For the summer and fall weddings.

Florist

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 Kelly J

Cindie at Camrose Hill was great in working with my visions of French-casual. She found AMAZING smelling dried french lavender that everyone kept complimenting us on, and they looked sO chic/european in the variety of antique silver vases that Cindie helped partially supply (I... Read More owned 50% of them). Also, we had beautiful white roses. The bridesmaids' bouquets had cotton poofs in them, and a beatiful organic look that competes with anything in the trendy bridal magazines currently. She was very reasonably priced, helped me work with my budgete to stretch it as far as i could, and provided a timely setup. Cindie is gentle natured and hard-working.

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/07/2010 Cass P

I cannot say enough about Camrose Hill. It is owned by Cindie who does all the arrangements; she also owns a farm in Stillwater where she grows many of her own flowers and even (gasp) holds absolutely gorgeous weddings! I didn't find out about her in time to book her for a... Read More venue, but the bouquets and arrangements she did for my wedding were perfect in every way. My husband and I met with her a couple months before the wedding and described in detail what we (I) had envisioned. I was somewhat vague because I like to leave some room for professionals to "do their thing" and I am SO glad I did because she is amazingly talented. Not only did she exactly capture the look I was going for, she honestly made it look better than I think I ever could have described! She is very reasonably priced and will actually work with you to get the coverage you want within your price range - and will tell you if she doesn't think something is realistic. I will be going to Camrose Hill any time I need flowers in the future and have raved about Cindie to all my friends. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Start a Conversation!