Candice Toro Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

6006 Indigo Crossing Dr, Rockledge, FL

Candice is the best!

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Erica D

Candice is an amazing photographer! She did pictures of our infant son in the past, and more recently our wedding. She did a phenomenal job on both. We would definitely recommend her and use her services again. She was competitively priced, professional, on time and all around a pleasure to work with!

Candice was a life saver!

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Tracy G

To begin I will start by saying this: Candice will speak her mind and can seem a little bossy at times. HOWEVER, she was EXACTLY what I needed!! She not only was an awesome photographer, but she saved my butt as an impromptu wedding coordinater! There were many times through out the day that she so kindly helped out with things that either a wedding coordinater would've done or I should've already had figured out. Most importantly though is her photography: it was BEAUTIFUL!!! I was amazed by each and every one of my photos. She has a gift for photography!! It should also be noted that during our consultation, she spend hours talking to me and getting a feel for what I wanted and expected. Furthermore, she even made the trip from Viera to Vero Beach (over an hour drive) to attend the rehearsal the night before to help us organize the wedding party for the best shots and for her to plan what shots she needed. This wasn't in her contract, I didn't pay her extra for this, she did it because she wanted to. I am so glad I went with Candice. Throughout the whole experience I was completely comfortable with her, she made me feel like a friend. I would definitely recommend her!

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 4/02/2012 Deborah B

Candice Toro, hands down, has a special gift! She is amazing at what she does and her work speaks for itself. She puts her heart and soul into every picture she takes and it shows. She is extremely creative and professional and goes over and beyond for her brides and grooms. From the minute I checked out her website, I knew I wanted to hire her. She has such a new age look in her photography and goes beyond the every day "normal" posed pictures. I loved her and would reccomend her to anyone and cannot wait to use her again for my family portraits!

TO Candice Toro Photography