Candid Clicks Photo Booths

Bloomington,Illinois/Normal, Illinois/Peoria, IL/Central IL

Candid Clicks Photo Booths

Candid Clicks Photo Booths serves Central Illinois, Chicago, the suburbs of Chicago, and anywhere else that is driving distance. We strive to bring a unique flair to every event we are at. We provide a high quality photo booth and photos. Candid Clicks has many ways to make your event distinct such as backdrops, props, and photo headers/footers. Our booth offers many extras such as direct to social media posting and video messaging. We would love to be a part of your special event.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Bloomington,Illinois/Normal, Illinois/Peoria, IL/Central IL (309) 287-6771

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Emily B

I rented a photo booth for my wedding from Candid Clicks, and they were amazing! The staff running the photo booth was extremely friendly and helpful to my guests. My guests had a blast using the props they provided, and the booth was very spacious and easy to operate. I loved... Read More that you could print off up to 9 copies of each photo strip so that each person in the picture could have a copy as well. I HIGHLY recommend Candid Clicks!

2016-10-17T12:22:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for having us! Your reception was beautiful!

Ashleigh Myers

My name is Ashleigh Myers, and I am the owner/operator at Candid Clicks Photo Booths. I grew up in Central Illinois, and love the area. I have always had a flair for event planning, and trying to bring a uniqueness to special days. I started the photo booth business to bring fun and laughter to events. When I am not working I enjoy making memories with my family and friends, reading a great book, and traveling.