Canopy Creek Farm

Miamisburg, OH

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Estate, Loft, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Tents, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

600 Benner Road, Miamisburg, OH

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Mandy B

I am so excited to have my wedding at Canopy Creek farm next fall! Everyone there is so welcoming and helpful. Misty has been awesome in helping me prepare for our big day!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Elizabeth G

Canopy Creek was phenomenal! They book up quickly, so I highly recommend booking early. The venue is gorgeous from the second you look upon it from the road, and it only make a bigger end more beautiful statement the closer you get! They are wonderful! I felt like a bother... Read More emailing multiple times before my wedding started. The wedding planner I was assigned was beyond amazing! I would highly recommend a day of planner to everyone! We had a horse and carriage which fit simply perfect with the environment. You are welcome to use your own catering and bartender which was awesome and it was awesome to have the opportunity to personalize my wedding as much as I did.

2016-09-20T11:57:25 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you were pleased with Canopy Creek Farm and our staff! You definitely were not a bother...that is what we are here for. The horse and carriage you hired was beautiful and I loved the reaction our horses had as you rode... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Kristin J

This venue made our wedding so special! Canopy Creek comes with a wedding planner now named Angie. She was amazing. She helped us load the truck when the wedding was over and made sure everything was in order before we left. During set-up she was very helpful as well. I wish we... Read More knew about her ealrier on, so I didn't have to hire a wedding planner. Angie was more experienced than the one I hired. Misty was beyond amazing! One of my vendors left, leaving the venue floor full of dirt and footprints. I told Misty I would clean it up, not a problem; even though the vendor should of done that. Misty and the owner explained, " you are not cleaning the floors on your wedding day! We will clean it for you". They did without question and I was very greatful for that. The day after the wedding we came back to venue to pick up our truck. The owner came out and asked how the wedding went! He was very kind and cared. Now that the wedding is over I'm sad! I want to have the day all over again. If you choose this venue for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed. I'm happy we did! My guest were blown away!

2016-09-20T12:25:12 Response from the vendor

We are so delighted to have been able to make you wedding day special! Thank you for the wonderful compliments and review!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Rhonda E

Had my daughter's wedding here! Gorgeous venue and very helpful staff. I love that we had the place starting at 9am until 1am. This gave us time to decorate and then knowing I was able to leave to get ready for the big event! I would highly recommend them and have to any newly... Read More engaged couple.

2016-09-20T12:01:13 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled you were happy with Canopy Creek Farm for your daughter's wedding! Thank you so much for for recommending us to future couples!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Jena P

Absolutely one of the most beautiful venues in the area. The price seemed a bit steep, but was absolutely worth it to us because few decorations were needed to make the place gorgeous. The staff was very helpful and everything went flawlessly. If we could do it all over again... Read More we'd absolutely choose Canopy Creek :)

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Anli M

Beautiful wedding venue! Loved the all-wood interior, high ceilings, and beautiful lighting. The space felt very intimate and was perfect for our wedding size (just over 100 guests). Wedding day coordinators were helpful throughout the night and staff were easy to work with... Read More prior to the day of the wedding as well. Also enjoyed being able to take advantage of the beautiful outdoor space by setting up lawn games and high top barrel tables for cocktail hour. Plenty of beautiful scenery on site for pictures as well. What we loved most was the flexibility Canopy Creek allows you, by letting you bring in your own caterer, decorater, bartender, etc. This ultimately allowed us to create our own vision of our perfect wedding day. The only thing we were not happy with was that the venue was not able to provide ice (despite having a large kitchen on site), which we had to accommodate by bringing several large coolers and bags of ice since we provided our own bartender and alcohol and did not go through a caterer.

2016-09-20T12:15:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for all the amazing compliments you gave the farm and staff members! We're so happy you had a wonderful experience at Canopy Creek Farm.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Sarah T

Davey and I knew a few years ago as Canopy Creek was being built that when we finally decided to get married, Canopy Creek would be the place! We got married August 5th, 2016 and I could not say enough great things about this venue! Misty and Emily are amazing and so helpful in... Read More the entire wedding planning process. I can not even tell you how many people came up to us during, and after the wedding and told us how much they loved the venue! It was everything we could have ever asked for!

2016-08-31T14:37:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah for the wonderful review. We were so thrilled to work with you and Davey for your beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

I've search for the past 3 months for a wedding venue.. I came across Canopy Creek and absolutely fell in love with it! It covered the whole "barn/country chic" look!The atmosphere was just so comforting and fun. Not to mentionMisty is a great person to deal with. I was so... Read More nervous to decide on the date because of the day of the week it feel on but Misty just made me feel so great about it & let me know if I ever just needed someone to talk about the wedding to I could call her. She made my day! Everything about canopy creek was easy to understand( hours we had/ provided dressing rooms/open catering) I can't wait to share my big day at Canopy Creek & I know my fiancé is excited as well! I know our family/friends are thrilled about it!

2016-08-19T08:34:10 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We are so happy you found Canopy Creek Farm and booked with us! Misty said it has been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you create your magical wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

My daughter's wedding is in April 2017 and we already know we picked the perfect location. Misty has been top-notch to work with and her vendor recommendations have been spot on. We can't wait for the day to get here to see all our planning come to life. Beautiful place -... Read More great customer service!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Samira S

We absolutely LOVED our venue!! I was in love with it by just the pictures online. The owners and Misty were amazing to work with. She helped us with a floor plan and options that we could do that would work out nicely. Any questions that arose, she always responded to us right... Read More away! I also loved that they were very laid back and not very strict, as other venues were! The property is very beautiful and has many photo opportunities. Plus the horses were adorable!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Annie J

We had our wedding at Canopy Creek Farm in May 2016. I highly recommend considering this venue for your wedding if you want the perfect mix of laid back and upscale. Even weeks later I'm still getting emails from guests saying how wonderful our venue was! We booked about 2 years... Read More out since we chose to have a long engagement. Danette (one of the owners) was wonderful to work with during the initial booking process. The new coordinator at Canopy Creek (Misty) was incredibly responsive to emails and questions throughout our planning process. I love that this venue allows you to bring in your own alcohol and use any vendors your heart desires. You will not regret having your wedding here!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Morgan F

Canopy Creek was amazing to work with both leading up to and on our wedding day. They had staff on site to assist in setup and throughout the evening and even drove my photographers and myself around the property to take photos. Everyone commented on how beautiful the venue was... Read More and I could not have picked a more perfect place to get married!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Jennifer L

We loved Canopy Creek Farm. Misty is great to work with. The reception venue was super easy to decorate (because it is already beautiful). I loved the rustic feel and everyone was so helpful! Our pictures around the lodge are beautiful!

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Cori

I had my reception at Canopy Creek Farm during January. Misty Fortkamp, who works at the farm, was amazing! She worked with my mother and I on the floor plan, ideas, gathering resources, etc. She was very helpful and great to work with. We ended up hiring Misty for the day of... Read More the wedding to arrange our displays, centerpieces, and just to make the barn look and feel just as I had imagined. She went beyond what I was expecting, it was absolutely stunning! I had about 200 people, including the wedding party, attend the reception at the barn. It supposedly fits up to 250, but if you have more than 19 10-round tables, which I had 19 tables, I would look into inviting less or at other venues. At 19 tables plus a head table it was rather tight and a very hot. Also, this venue only provides tables and chairs. Everything else is up to you to provide. I loved having so much freedom to customize the event, but it is A LOT more work! A LOT! Just know what you are getting into and understand you will have to pay more for the vendor clean up since you have to have everything out of Canopy Creek Farm by 1:00AM the day of the wedding.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Stephanie S

Canopy Creek Farm is beautiful. We got married on October 16th, 2015 and it was the perfect venue for our fall wedding. We got married by the pond and had our reception in the barn. There were also many great places to take pictures on the property. I would not change a single... Read More thing. The staff was friendly and very helpful. If you're looking for a country chic venue, I would 100% recommend Canopy Creek Farm.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Elizabeth R

We had our ceremony and reception at Canopy Creek Farm and it was amazing! The staff was great to work with and helped make our day extra special. The overall look of the place and beautiful exterior scenery is exactly what we were looking for in a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

I had my wedding at Canopy Creek this September and it was picture perfect! The venue is beautiful, full of different options for a ceremony site and flexible to where you want to set up at. The inside of the barn is brand new, with heat and air conditioning (something I was... Read More concerned about!) The only downfalls were we could not get into the venue until the day of the wedding to set up. They are also pretty hard to make appointments with as they are so busy. When making a rehearsal time, they told me nothing was available after 5pm. Which is insane because people work! very frustrating and they were unwilling to work with me for many time restraints. Overall the place is great, they just need more flexibility when working with brides.

Canopy Creek

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Becky G

Beautiful venue and very helpful staff!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 bailey l

This venue is absolutely beautiful, both inside and out. The chairs and tables that they provide were very nice. Little decoration is needed because the barn itself is so lovely. We had planned on getting married outside but got rained out. The inside ceremony worked just as... Read More beautifully. I took one star off because of staff issues. When we went to see the venue again a few months before our event, the staff member on property was extremely unhelpful and cold. We did meet with Misty (the event coordinator) for our final panning meeting and she was very helpful. I was excited to have her there the day of the wedding as was discussed, and was disappointed to find she was not. The staff member that was there the night our our wedding was a younger girl who literally sat in the office and did nothing at all. I would have expected her to at least come out of the office once of twice to see if there was anything we needed or how everything was going.

2015-07-22T14:26:41 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you were happy with our venue and Misty, but I'm sorry our other staff members did not meet your expectations. If you would like to contact me personally to help me understand what we need to do better, please call 937-689-7477. Thank... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Erin H

The venue is beautiful and worked perfectly when we ended up getting rained out on our wedding day. Misty is AMAZING. She is super responsive and so helpful. She was a joy to work with through the whole planning process. We were disappointed by the onsite person with us at the... Read More end of the night, she was rude and short with our family and my husband. However, alll in all we had a wonderful experience with Canopy Creek.

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 christi b

We had our wedding and reception at Canopy Creek Farm and it was absolutely perfect! The entire property is gorgeous and the barn is amazing. I am not from the area but was looking for a site somewhere in between my family and my husband's. I was looking for something country... Read More that would allow me to have exactly what I wanted and that's exactly what I got. The staff was so easy to work with and always made sure that my dream vision of the day came true. Even my husband had doubts about some of my ideas working out but the staff was quick to make it happen with no difficulty at all. My wedding was even more perfect than I could have imagined. I've had so many compliments from my guests and even my other vendors telling me that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they've ever been to. Our wedding was down by the creek and a horse and carriage brought me down then carried my husband and I away after the ceremony. The staff was so helpful in making sure that all went off without error and I even snuck in without anyone getting a peak at me before I was able to walk down the aisle. I absolutely cannot say enough about this location. The beauty, the style and the staff make this the perfect place for a wedding and/or reception. If you haven't gone to see it yet, go. We made the trip and I will never regret it.

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Rachel B

Perfect! The barn and grounds are absolutely beautiful and staff was easy to work with and very responsive. We couldn't have chosen a better place for our wedding.

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Ashley P

My wedding day was absolutely perfect! We had our wedding by the pond and the reception inside the barn. The staff was very friendly professional. We have received nothing but positive feedback from our guests. My dream wedding came true and it couldn't have been better, thanks... Read More in part to Canopy Creek Farm!

Everything I Ever Wanted

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Sarah C

The barn and land is beyond beautiful! I fell in love with it the first day we saw it. Danette (owner) and Misty (manager) were wonderful to work with. They made sure everything was how I pictured it. Absolutely pleased with our experience!

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Chelsea A

As soon as I saw pictures of Canopy Creek, I knew it was the place where I wanted to get married and share memories with my family. Misty was, and continues to be, absolutely wonderful! She is friendly and understanding and is willing to help with anything! It's an absolutely... Read More gorgeous venue and I can't wait to share mine and my fiance's special day with our families at this place! :)