Canopy Creek Farm

Miamisburg, OH

Book Your Wedding with Canopy Creek Farm

A BACKYARD IN MIAMISBURG, OH

Canopy Creek Farm is beautifully located among the majestic trees and babbling creeks of historic Miamisburg, Ohio, which is centrally located between Cincinnati and Dayton and just 7 minutes from I-75 and I-675. The farm offers a setting that can be anything from country chic to totally unique. No matter which type of wedding a couple is looking for, Canopy Creek Farm offers a beautiful backdrop for the special day. The 6,300-square-foot post and beam barn has classy and high-quality decorations like chandeliers, along with many conveniences like air conditioning, a kitchen, a dressing room and a dance floor. All of this alongside a pond nestled between the trees and creeks makes for a picturesque setting for any event. The handicap accessible barn venue can hold 250 guests.

Along with the barn, couples have the use of multiple outdoor sites on the farm to host the ceremony. The venue even offers alternate locations in the case of bad weather, including the covered porch or the barn itself can be switched up for the ceremony. The Canopy Creek Farm coordinator will work with every couple to make sure that their special day goes off without a hitch. The coordinator will be glad to go over all the details and needs that the couple has for their wedding day.

Couples will need to schedule an appointment to view the beautiful property and barn. The venue provides tables and chairs to be used at the reception, and 30 days prior to your wedding, there will be a planning meeting to decide your table arrangement. The venue will have your preferred table arrangement already in place when you walk in the door the morning of your wedding, ready and waiting for you to add your linens and decorations. The air-conditioned barn will keep guests cool in the summer heat while they take advantage of the dance floor. Heating is also provided if you prefer a winter wedding.

The venue provides a list of vendors that couples have used successfully in the past, but you're welcome to use anyone that best fits your needs. Couples may have alcohol at their event and even provide their own, as long as they have a bartender on-hand to serve the drinks.

• 15 hours of professional wedding coordination services are included in the rental fee. This includes a one-hour planning meeting, a one-hour rehearsal the week prior to your event and 13 hours the day of your event.
  • Located on 24 beautiful acres full of stunning photo opportunities
  • Just minutes from I-75 & I-675, Austin Landing, the Dayton Mall and historic Downtown Miamisburg, where you will find a wide variety of hotels, restaurants, shopping and everything you may need
  • 16-hour rental, from 9 a.m. to 1 a.m., with the reception ending by midnight
  • Bridal dressing room
  • Large, lighted parking lot

Picturesque "Country Chic" Venue

Canopy Creek Farm offers a variety of extraordinary spaces full of elegance, natural beauty and sophistication for hosting your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The gorgeous "Reception Barn" adorned with stunning chandeliers, seats up to 250 guests with full amenities, air-conditioning/heating, catering prep kitchen, bridal dressing room and a large covered patio overlooking expansive open air views of beautiful horses grazing in the peaceful meadows next to the shimmering pond and majestic trees shading the babbling creek. Canopy Creek Farm provides the perfect picturesque venue that fulfills every wish you have for your unforgettable fun yet romantic wedding.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Estate, Loft, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Tents, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

600 Benner Road, Miamisburg, OH (937) 602-5867

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Nicole G

Want a unique wedding and having your guests talking about it months afterwards? If you have made it to my review, you probably already know/realize how awesome and amazing Canopy Creek is! This was the only venue that my now husband and I both liked, and we are so glad that... Read More we chose this one! Canopy Creek allowed for our guests to have fun the ENTIRE time, instead of just during the dancing. Guests could play corn hole/ladder golf outside during the cocktail hour, or just walk around the beautiful grounds. We actually had large amounts of our guests hanging out outside after dinner to go back and play games on the beautiful lawn. We had the ENTIRE property to ourselves, which was almost like taking our guests on a little retreat. However, it was only a 10 minute shuttle ride to the hotels on Austin Blvd, so we could have our shuttle go back and forth several times in an hour to take guests to and from Canopy Creek. Not only is Canopy Creek amazing and beautiful, but the staff is so professional and helpful. Neither my husband or I live in Ohio, because of being in the military, and Misty helped to reassure us and was quick to answer any questions we had throughout the planning process. Any time we were in town to visit, they allowed us into the venue to take measurements, look around for ideas and get ideas. You are also given a day-of wedding planner, which I didn't really want at first until Angie came into the picture. She was worth the entire cost of Canopy Creek alone! Her professionalism and expertise helped our wedding day to go off without a hitch. (I literally still can't think of anything that went wrong, unlike most wedding days). Canopy Creek is worth the investment in every way possible! Your guests will love the wedding!!

2017-09-19T09:39:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful complements about Canopy Creek Farm and our staff!! We are glad to hear you and your guests had such a wonderful time at your beautiful wedding. It was our pleasure working with you and we wish you both... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Meghan R

Canopy creek farm was the perfect venue for our wedding. Communications were always easy and prompt. The venue was pristine for out perfect day. Truly a gem of a venue and fantastic management from start to finish. Thank you for allowing us to utilize your venue and giving us... Read More the perfect location to have our wedding.

2017-10-28T15:11:43 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for all the kind words!! We truly enjoyed working with you and are honored you chose Canopy Creek for your beautiful wedding. We wish you all the best!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Sydney M

My now husband (!) and I have lived in NYC for ten years, but we are both from the midwest. I'm from Cincinnati, and he's from Fargo. We knew we wanted to have a venue that all of our family could drive to easily, but that would also feel like a bit of a destination for our... Read More NYC friends flying in. We wanted an indoor/outdoor option with lots of SPACE, because that is a rarity in New York. We also wanted it to be comfortable for relatives of all ages, yet gorgeous, a bit rustic and romantic, and feel truly special enough for the most important day of our lives. Canopy Creek met all of these expectations, and then so much more. We got to work with the friendliest, most accommodating and professional staff. The more than 20 acres of land are stunning. The many included aspects, such as tables and chairs and wedding planner is an UNBELIEVABLE value. Moreover, our September wedding landed during an unexpectedly hot week. We had to move the ceremony inside... but it was so stunning, I wasn't disappointed for a second! All of our friends (including our New York friends who have travelled all over the world for weddings) said this was THE most stunning and perfect wedding venue they have ever seen. It truly was magical!

2017-10-23T10:43:26 Response from the vendor

All of us at Canopy Creek Farm had such a great time working with you and your husband and really enjoyed your guests!! We are so glad we could meet all your expectations and help you create your magical wedding day. It's very nice to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Emily S

Canopy Creek Farm and its knowledgable, friendly staff helped make my wedding a dream come true. I got married at the venue on Oct. 8, 2017, and it was beautifully perfect, despite the rain that day. The venue's day-of coordinators had a plan for everything, and worked... Read More seamlessly behind the scenes to deliver a day I'll never forget. I highly recommend choosing Canopy Creek for your wedding day. You won't regret it!

2017-10-23T10:55:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing Canopy Creek Farm for your wedding venue!! We are happy to hear your wedding coordinator was so helpful in making your wedding a dream come true! Thank you for your recommendation. We wish you and your husband all the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 chelsey s

Canopy creek farm was everything we wanted and then some! Misty and Angie made sure that our experience was exceptional! The property is gorgeous and the venue itself is one of a kind! I promise you won't be let down!

2017-08-29T11:27:56 Response from the vendor

Misty, Angie and the entire staff at Canopy Creek were so pleased to be a part of your special day!! So glad you were happy with your time at the farm. Thank you for the kind words! Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Lis M

My husband and I were married here almost three years ago. The venue was such an inspiration for our wedding planning and the day itself was stunningly beautiful. They were so easy to work with and really make it easy to celebrate your special day. We often look back on the... Read More experience with such love and nostalgia. I would (and do) recommend Canopy Creek to anyone I can!

2017-08-29T11:20:51 Response from the vendor

We love the fact that you and your husband had such a great experience at our farm!! We were very happy to have helped with your beautiful wedding day!! Thank you for the continuing recommendations!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Chelsea M

My husband and I were married at Canopy Creek about a year ago on August 12th, 2016. We couldn't of picked a better venue for our perfect wedding! We both grew up in Miamisburg and had our eye on this place before we were even engaged. Canopy Creek was the first and the ONLY... Read More venue we looked at for our wedding. The staff were exceptionally helpful and supportive, especially Misty. She let me come by several times to map out plans and decorations for the wedding and answered any questions I had ,right away. If you are a country girl looking for a perfect place for a rustic wedding, then this is the place for you. You can choose between the pond or the creek for outdoor ceremonies, or you can have your ceremony inside. They provide you with a beautiful arch that you can decorate to your liking. The venue is so beautiful that your photographer will be able to capture some great photos on your wedding day. This was truly one of the best days of our lives and without the helpful staff at canopy creek this wouldn't of been possible. Thank you Canopy Creek for your beautiful property and helpful staff. We drive by there all the time and wish that we could replay the entire day over again!

2017-08-29T11:13:48 Response from the vendor

It is nice to hear that Canopy Creek Farm was the only place you and your now husband wanted to get married. All of us at the farm truly enjoyed sharing our property with you and doing our very best to help make your special... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Jacquelyn G

Canopy Creek Farm is an amazing venue. Their staff is incredible and the property is absolutely gorgeous! Misty was amazing from day one and was there for us every step of the way. We had our wedding on August 11th and we couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect day. They helped... Read More make sure every detail was on-point and took special care of our guests and us! They even put our table cloths away for safe keeping for us to pick up later when we forgot them during the hustle and bustle of cleaning up that night after the wedding. Thank you Canopy Creek Farm for making our day amazing!

2017-08-29T11:04:00 Response from the vendor

You are VERY welcome and we are so blessed you chose Canopy Creek Farm to be a part of your amazing wedding day! Misty and the entire staff were so happy to help in every way we could to make your day go smoothly. Congratulations... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Samantha F

This was such the PERFECT venue for our wedding! So many gorgeous backdrops, I only wish we had even more time for photos! The staff were so helpful throughout the entire process from touring the venue, to signing the contract, to helping with last minute details on the day of.... Read More Would highly recommend! (:

2017-08-29T10:57:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your recommendation! Our staff works very hard to make our couples and their guests happy and we are so pleased you recognized that. Canopy Creek Farm is thrilled you thought your day was PERFECT and we want to thank you for allowing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Stephanie F

We had our wedding on 7/29/17. I couldn't have dreamt a better day. Misty the coordinator was absolutely amazing! She was always more than accommodating. Having a wedding coordinator the day of definitely made me feel more at ease. The place is so beautiful that you don't need... Read More much. And just because it's a "barn" doesn't mean you have to go rustic. My wedding has so much sparkle and it still fit perfectly. :) Pictures here are limitless. So many wonderful backgrounds. I would pick this place every time.

2017-08-29T10:47:10 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding!! Sparkle does fit perfectly at our rustic elegant barn and farm! We are so happy to have been part of your special day and glad we were abel to make you feel more at ease with our day of wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Allison B

This venue was everything I'd ever hoped for and more! We just got married in late April. It was the perfect amount of country chic that my husband and I were looking for to fit each of our personalities. We lucked out with the weather as it was pouring down rain the morning of!... Read More Emily was great and kept us up-to-date with the weather and got everything setup for the outdoor wedding we had been dreaming of. It was perfect and I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a cute, memorable barn wedding! We actually just got invited to a wedding there this October and we can't wait to be guests and witness the beauty of this venue on the other side of the alter!

2017-08-29T09:23:16 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you allowed us to play a part in your wedding day! It's good to hear that Emily kept everything running smoothly despite the rainy morning. We look forward to seeing you again in October and wish you a lovely time.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Nikki S

My husband and I had our wedding here this past March and everything was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Not only is the barn absolutely stunning, we lucked out with perfect weather and our guests were able to wander around the beautiful grounds as well.... Read More We had the horses out for part of the day, which just added to the overall experience. Everyone was amazing to work with-I would recommend Canopy Creek Farms to anyone looking for a memorable place for an event.

2017-08-29T09:14:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience at Canopy Creek Farm! We love sharing our farm and horses and are so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed your beautiful wedding day so much!! Thanks for choosing us and letting us be a part of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Samantha H

I got married at canopy creek farms last October and it was honestly perfect. Everything went as planned with the help of a wedding coordinator that they provided for me and I couldn't have imagined anything better for my special day! I would highly recommend choosing them as... Read More your venue!

2017-08-11T10:10:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your recommendation! We are glad you chose Canopy Creek to be a part of your special day and are happy to hear we helped make your wedding go so smoothly.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Emily T

I got married here back in October and it was the PERFECT venue! I loved that I didn't feel like you had to overdecorate to make it look pretty. The venue is naturally beautiful by itself! The staff there made everything so easy to plan and helped create the perfect vision for... Read More our day. I would recommend this venue hands down to anyone looking for rustic venue!

2017-08-11T10:04:45 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your kind words about Canopy Creek Farm and it's staff. It makes us happy to hear your special day was perfect and you chose us to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Tayler S

The day couldn't have been any more perfect. Emily did every thing she could to make our day perfect. It was such a beautiful day and one I will remember for forever.

2017-08-11T09:49:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing with us that your wedding day was perfect and Emily, your assigned coordinator, did all she could to make it that way.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sarah P

The venue is beautiful and the staff is very friendly. My wedding had to be changed to inside from the original location outside due to major storms and flooding. I had a point person (one of my amazing friends) that worked her tail off the entire day to flip my wedding from... Read More outside to inside. I will say that our wedding turned out absolutely amazing, and I think even MORE beautiful inside than it would have been outside. We had guest sits at their tables and set up the front by the stairs. It was an amazing feeling walking down the aisle from the front door and a longer more dramatic walk, which allowed me to just take it all in. I felt surrounded by everyone and they felt so comfortable sitting right at their tables. It was also nice because immediately after the wedding the bar opened and the caterers started passing appetizers. It was all seamless and extremely beautiful!

2017-08-11T09:59:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review of our farm! We are so pleased your wedding was beautiful and amazing even though you were unable to have your ceremony outside due to bad weather. It's nice to hear how much you enjoyed their ceremony... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Ashley W

Canopy Creek was the perfect place for our June wedding. The barn itself is so beautiful that we needed few decorations. The wedding coordinator Angie was wonderful and kept everything running smoothly. The guests went on and on about how beautiful everything was. The outdoor... Read More setting was also beautiful for pictures. We would recommend this venue to anyone.

2017-08-29T11:36:22 Response from the vendor

The entire staff at Canopy Creek Farm was very happy to help make your day wonderful, for not only you, but for your guests as well! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful June wedding!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Samanthe' C

Canopy Creek Farm is not only beautiful but offers many creative features and the day of planner, Emily, was very helpful! Their staff was friendly and easy to work with. We loved every bit of our special day there.

2017-08-29T11:40:35 Response from the vendor

Canopy Creek Farm and our entire staff loved being a part of your special day!! Thank you for allowing us to help!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Karen B

Canopy Creek Farm is by far the best venue for a barn wedding. When we started looking for a location for our daughter's wedding, we went to several different locations in the tri state area. When we pulled into Canopy Creek, I saw her eyes light up and her face just shine. In... Read More my mind I was thinking "please let us be able to afford this". I knew right from the start this is what our daughter wanted. The wedding was this past weekend and Canopy Creek did not disappoint. It was beautiful and the staff we worked with were so helpful and answered all of our questions. Canopy Creek Farm is truly worth the price and it will make your loved ones dreams really come true.

2017-08-29T11:47:12 Response from the vendor

We are so happy your daughter chose Canopy Creek for her beautiful wedding day! We are even happier to hear that we did not disappoint!! We strive to make dreams come true, so thank you for sharing your experience at our farm!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Lauren G

From the moment my husband and I walked through the doors of Canopy Creek we knew this was going to be our reception venue. Canopy Creek Farm simply cannot be beat! We have the most beautiful photos to look back on our special day for many years to come! It was so nice to be... Read More able to choose our vendors. I did not have any worries the day of our wedding because I knew Misty and Emily had everything already taken care of. I cannot say enough positive things about Canopy Creek Farm! Thank you for giving us wonderful memories that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Danielle G

This place is not only beautiful but the staff is amazing. Misty and Emily were so pleasant and made my wedding day seamless. The option to use our own vendors made them ideal and the staff communication with them made planning much easier!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Jenny A

This was such a unique and beautiful setting, all of our guests loved it. It was cozy yet spacious and we were able to adjust the lighting to our liking. The staff was very helpful and Emily the coordinator did an awesome job with any last minute issues that I missed! I would... Read More definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking, could not have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Carrie S

Canopy creek was such a beautiful venue for our wedding. I am so glad we got the opportunity to have our big day there. All of the people who assisted us on our big day raved about the site. We ended up requiring our ceremony to be inside because of weather and the staff was... Read More very accommodating in assisting us as we transitioned from ceremony to the reception. I love looking back at our pictures and seeing how beautiful our wedding day turned into.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Emily S

I attended a wedding this past weekend at Canopy Creek Farm. It is a stunning Venue, hard to describe how beautiful it is. A must see in person! The setting for the ceremony was just lovely, positioned at the creek surrounded by the color changing leaves and accompanied by the... Read More beautiful sounds of a violinist and cellist. I really enjoyed cocktail hour out on the patio overlooking the water and watching the horses gallop through the field. The rest of the evening moved along smoothly, the venue was warm and inviting and the staff was friendly and accommodating. I really enjoyed my time, such a beautiful setting for a wedding and reception.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Dorothea M

I am an officiant and have performed several services at Canopy Creek Farm both inside and out. What a stunning location! The staff was very attentive and professional making sure the wedding party have what they needed and wanted. I will happily recommend them to other couples!