Canopy Creek Farm

Miamisburg, OH

Book Your Wedding with Canopy Creek Farm

A BACKYARD IN MIAMISBURG, OH

Canopy Creek Farm is beautifully located among the majestic trees and babbling creeks of historic Miamisburg, Ohio, which is centrally located between Cincinnati and Dayton and just 7 minutes from I-75 and I-675. The farm offers a setting that can be anything from country chic to totally unique. No matter which type of wedding a couple is looking for, Canopy Creek Farm offers a beautiful backdrop for the special day. The 6,300-square-foot post and beam barn has classy and high-quality decorations like chandeliers, along with many conveniences like air conditioning, a kitchen, a dressing room and a dance floor. All of this alongside a pond nestled between the trees and creeks makes for a picturesque setting for any event. The handicap accessible barn venue can hold 250 guests.

Along with the barn, couples have the use of multiple outdoor sites on the farm to host the ceremony. The venue even offers alternate locations in the case of bad weather, including the covered porch or the barn itself can be switched up for the ceremony. The Canopy Creek Farm coordinator will work with every couple to make sure that their special day goes off without a hitch. The coordinator will be glad to go over all the details and needs that the couple has for their wedding day.

Couples will need to schedule an appointment to view the beautiful property and barn. The venue provides tables and chairs to be used at the reception, and 30 days prior to your wedding, there will be a planning meeting to decide your table arrangement. The venue will have your preferred table arrangement already in place when you walk in the door the morning of your wedding, ready and waiting for you to add your linens and decorations. The air-conditioned barn will keep guests cool in the summer heat while they take advantage of the dance floor. Heating is also provided if you prefer a winter wedding.

The venue provides a list of vendors that couples have used successfully in the past, but you're welcome to use anyone that best fits your needs. Couples may have alcohol at their event and even provide their own, as long as they have a bartender on-hand to serve the drinks.

• 15 hours of professional wedding coordination services are included in the rental fee. This includes a one-hour planning meeting, a one-hour rehearsal the week prior to your event and 13 hours the day of your event.
  • Located on 24 beautiful acres full of stunning photo opportunities
  • Just minutes from I-75 & I-675, Austin Landing, the Dayton Mall and historic Downtown Miamisburg, where you will find a wide variety of hotels, restaurants, shopping and everything you may need
  • 16-hour rental, from 9 a.m. to 1 a.m., with the reception ending by midnight
  • Bridal dressing room
  • Large, lighted parking lot

Picturesque "Country Chic" Venue

Canopy Creek Farm offers a variety of extraordinary spaces full of elegance, natural beauty and sophistication for hosting your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The gorgeous "Reception Barn" adorned with stunning chandeliers, seats up to 250 guests with full amenities, air-conditioning/heating, catering prep kitchen, bridal dressing room and a large covered patio overlooking expansive open air views of beautiful horses grazing in the peaceful meadows next to the shimmering pond and majestic trees shading the babbling creek. Canopy Creek Farm provides the perfect picturesque venue that fulfills every wish you have for your unforgettable fun yet romantic wedding.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Estate, Loft, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Tents, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

600 Benner Road, Miamisburg, OH (937) 602-5867

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sarah P

The venue is beautiful and the staff is very friendly. They do provide you with a wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding, however it isn't the entire day, and I did not find them very helpful. My wedding had to be changed to inside from the original location outside due... Read More to major storms and flooding. I thankfully had a point person (one of my amazing friends) that worked her tail off the entire day to flip my wedding from outside to inside. I will say that our wedding turned out absolutely amazing, and I think even MORE beautiful inside than it would have been outside. We had guest sits at their tables and set up the front by the stairs. It was an amazing feeling walking down the aisle from the front door and a longer more dramatic walk, which allowed me to just take it all in. I felt surrounded by everyone and they felt so comfortable sitting right at their tables. It was also nice because immediately after the wedding the bar opened and the caterers started passing appetizers. It was all seamless and extremely beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Ashley W

Canopy Creek was the perfect place for our June wedding. The barn itself is so beautiful that we needed few decorations. The wedding coordinator Angie was wonderful and kept everything running smoothly. The guests went on and on about how beautiful everything was. The outdoor... Read More setting was also beautiful for pictures. We would recommend this venue to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Samanthe' C

Canopy Creek Farm is not only beautiful but offers many creative features and the day of planner, Emily, was very helpful! Their staff was friendly and easy to work with. We loved every bit of our special day there.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Karen B

Canopy Creek Farm is by far the best venue for a barn wedding. When we started looking for a location for our daughter's wedding, we went to several different locations in the tri state area. When we pulled into Canopy Creek, I saw her eyes light up and her face just shine. In... Read More my mind I was thinking "please let us be able to afford this". I knew right from the start this is what our daughter wanted. The wedding was this past weekend and Canopy Creek did not disappoint. It was beautiful and the staff we worked with were so helpful and answered all of our questions. Canopy Creek Farm is truly worth the price and it will make your loved ones dreams really come true.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Lauren G

From the moment my husband and I walked through the doors of Canopy Creek we knew this was going to be our reception venue. Canopy Creek Farm simply cannot be beat! We have the most beautiful photos to look back on our special day for many years to come! It was so nice to be... Read More able to choose our vendors. I did not have any worries the day of our wedding because I knew Misty and Emily had everything already taken care of. I cannot say enough positive things about Canopy Creek Farm! Thank you for giving us wonderful memories that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Danielle G

This place is not only beautiful but the staff is amazing. Misty and Emily were so pleasant and made my wedding day seamless. The option to use our own vendors made them ideal and the staff communication with them made planning much easier!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Jenny A

This was such a unique and beautiful setting, all of our guests loved it. It was cozy yet spacious and we were able to adjust the lighting to our liking. The staff was very helpful and Emily the coordinator did an awesome job with any last minute issues that I missed! I would... Read More definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking, could not have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Carrie S

Canopy creek was such a beautiful venue for our wedding. I am so glad we got the opportunity to have our big day there. All of the people who assisted us on our big day raved about the site. We ended up requiring our ceremony to be inside because of weather and the staff was... Read More very accommodating in assisting us as we transitioned from ceremony to the reception. I love looking back at our pictures and seeing how beautiful our wedding day turned into.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Emily S

I attended a wedding this past weekend at Canopy Creek Farm. It is a stunning Venue, hard to describe how beautiful it is. A must see in person! The setting for the ceremony was just lovely, positioned at the creek surrounded by the color changing leaves and accompanied by the... Read More beautiful sounds of a violinist and cellist. I really enjoyed cocktail hour out on the patio overlooking the water and watching the horses gallop through the field. The rest of the evening moved along smoothly, the venue was warm and inviting and the staff was friendly and accommodating. I really enjoyed my time, such a beautiful setting for a wedding and reception.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Dorothea M

I am an officiant and have performed several services at Canopy Creek Farm both inside and out. What a stunning location! The staff was very attentive and professional making sure the wedding party have what they needed and wanted. I will happily recommend them to other couples!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Mandy B

I am so excited to have my wedding at Canopy Creek farm next fall! Everyone there is so welcoming and helpful. Misty has been awesome in helping me prepare for our big day!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Elizabeth G

Canopy Creek was phenomenal! They book up quickly, so I highly recommend booking early. The venue is gorgeous from the second you look upon it from the road, and it only make a bigger end more beautiful statement the closer you get! They are wonderful! I felt like a bother... Read More emailing multiple times before my wedding started. The wedding planner I was assigned was beyond amazing! I would highly recommend a day of planner to everyone! We had a horse and carriage which fit simply perfect with the environment. You are welcome to use your own catering and bartender which was awesome and it was awesome to have the opportunity to personalize my wedding as much as I did.

2016-09-20T11:57:25 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you were pleased with Canopy Creek Farm and our staff! You definitely were not a bother...that is what we are here for. The horse and carriage you hired was beautiful and I loved the reaction our horses had as you rode... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Kristin J

This venue made our wedding so special! Canopy Creek comes with a wedding planner now named Angie. She was amazing. She helped us load the truck when the wedding was over and made sure everything was in order before we left. During set-up she was very helpful as well. I wish we... Read More knew about her ealrier on, so I didn't have to hire a wedding planner. Angie was more experienced than the one I hired. Misty was beyond amazing! One of my vendors left, leaving the venue floor full of dirt and footprints. I told Misty I would clean it up, not a problem; even though the vendor should of done that. Misty and the owner explained, " you are not cleaning the floors on your wedding day! We will clean it for you". They did without question and I was very greatful for that. The day after the wedding we came back to venue to pick up our truck. The owner came out and asked how the wedding went! He was very kind and cared. Now that the wedding is over I'm sad! I want to have the day all over again. If you choose this venue for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed. I'm happy we did! My guest were blown away!

2016-09-20T12:25:12 Response from the vendor

We are so delighted to have been able to make you wedding day special! Thank you for the wonderful compliments and review!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Rhonda E

Had my daughter's wedding here! Gorgeous venue and very helpful staff. I love that we had the place starting at 9am until 1am. This gave us time to decorate and then knowing I was able to leave to get ready for the big event! I would highly recommend them and have to any newly... Read More engaged couple.

2016-09-20T12:01:13 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled you were happy with Canopy Creek Farm for your daughter's wedding! Thank you so much for for recommending us to future couples!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Jena P

Absolutely one of the most beautiful venues in the area. The price seemed a bit steep, but was absolutely worth it to us because few decorations were needed to make the place gorgeous. The staff was very helpful and everything went flawlessly. If we could do it all over again... Read More we'd absolutely choose Canopy Creek :)

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Anli M

Beautiful wedding venue! Loved the all-wood interior, high ceilings, and beautiful lighting. The space felt very intimate and was perfect for our wedding size (just over 100 guests). Wedding day coordinators were helpful throughout the night and staff were easy to work with... Read More prior to the day of the wedding as well. Also enjoyed being able to take advantage of the beautiful outdoor space by setting up lawn games and high top barrel tables for cocktail hour. Plenty of beautiful scenery on site for pictures as well. What we loved most was the flexibility Canopy Creek allows you, by letting you bring in your own caterer, decorater, bartender, etc. This ultimately allowed us to create our own vision of our perfect wedding day. The only thing we were not happy with was that the venue was not able to provide ice (despite having a large kitchen on site), which we had to accommodate by bringing several large coolers and bags of ice since we provided our own bartender and alcohol and did not go through a caterer.

2016-09-20T12:15:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for all the amazing compliments you gave the farm and staff members! We're so happy you had a wonderful experience at Canopy Creek Farm.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Sarah T

Davey and I knew a few years ago as Canopy Creek was being built that when we finally decided to get married, Canopy Creek would be the place! We got married August 5th, 2016 and I could not say enough great things about this venue! Misty and Emily are amazing and so helpful in... Read More the entire wedding planning process. I can not even tell you how many people came up to us during, and after the wedding and told us how much they loved the venue! It was everything we could have ever asked for!

2016-08-31T14:37:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah for the wonderful review. We were so thrilled to work with you and Davey for your beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

I've search for the past 3 months for a wedding venue.. I came across Canopy Creek and absolutely fell in love with it! It covered the whole "barn/country chic" look!The atmosphere was just so comforting and fun. Not to mentionMisty is a great person to deal with. I was so... Read More nervous to decide on the date because of the day of the week it feel on but Misty just made me feel so great about it & let me know if I ever just needed someone to talk about the wedding to I could call her. She made my day! Everything about canopy creek was easy to understand( hours we had/ provided dressing rooms/open catering) I can't wait to share my big day at Canopy Creek & I know my fiancé is excited as well! I know our family/friends are thrilled about it!

2016-08-19T08:34:10 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We are so happy you found Canopy Creek Farm and booked with us! Misty said it has been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you create your magical wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

My daughter's wedding is in April 2017 and we already know we picked the perfect location. Misty has been top-notch to work with and her vendor recommendations have been spot on. We can't wait for the day to get here to see all our planning come to life. Beautiful place -... Read More great customer service!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Samira S

We absolutely LOVED our venue!! I was in love with it by just the pictures online. The owners and Misty were amazing to work with. She helped us with a floor plan and options that we could do that would work out nicely. Any questions that arose, she always responded to us right... Read More away! I also loved that they were very laid back and not very strict, as other venues were! The property is very beautiful and has many photo opportunities. Plus the horses were adorable!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Annie J

We had our wedding at Canopy Creek Farm in May 2016. I highly recommend considering this venue for your wedding if you want the perfect mix of laid back and upscale. Even weeks later I'm still getting emails from guests saying how wonderful our venue was! We booked about 2 years... Read More out since we chose to have a long engagement. Danette (one of the owners) was wonderful to work with during the initial booking process. The new coordinator at Canopy Creek (Misty) was incredibly responsive to emails and questions throughout our planning process. I love that this venue allows you to bring in your own alcohol and use any vendors your heart desires. You will not regret having your wedding here!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Morgan F

Canopy Creek was amazing to work with both leading up to and on our wedding day. They had staff on site to assist in setup and throughout the evening and even drove my photographers and myself around the property to take photos. Everyone commented on how beautiful the venue was... Read More and I could not have picked a more perfect place to get married!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Jennifer L

We loved Canopy Creek Farm. Misty is great to work with. The reception venue was super easy to decorate (because it is already beautiful). I loved the rustic feel and everyone was so helpful! Our pictures around the lodge are beautiful!

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Cori

I had my reception at Canopy Creek Farm during January. Misty Fortkamp, who works at the farm, was amazing! She worked with my mother and I on the floor plan, ideas, gathering resources, etc. She was very helpful and great to work with. We ended up hiring Misty for the day of... Read More the wedding to arrange our displays, centerpieces, and just to make the barn look and feel just as I had imagined. She went beyond what I was expecting, it was absolutely stunning! I had about 200 people, including the wedding party, attend the reception at the barn. It supposedly fits up to 250, but if you have more than 19 10-round tables, which I had 19 tables, I would look into inviting less or at other venues. At 19 tables plus a head table it was rather tight and a very hot. Also, this venue only provides tables and chairs. Everything else is up to you to provide. I loved having so much freedom to customize the event, but it is A LOT more work! A LOT! Just know what you are getting into and understand you will have to pay more for the vendor clean up since you have to have everything out of Canopy Creek Farm by 1:00AM the day of the wedding.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Stephanie S

Canopy Creek Farm is beautiful. We got married on October 16th, 2015 and it was the perfect venue for our fall wedding. We got married by the pond and had our reception in the barn. There were also many great places to take pictures on the property. I would not change a single... Read More thing. The staff was friendly and very helpful. If you're looking for a country chic venue, I would 100% recommend Canopy Creek Farm.