Cape Cod's Premiere DJs, Uplighting & Photo Booths

The most award winning DJs on Cape Cod! Disc Jockeys ~ Uplighting ~ Photo Booths The Knot Best of Weddings 2011-2017 (more than any other Cape DJ) The Knot HALL OF FAME Winner (only Cape Cod DJ to achieve) WeddingWire Couples Choice Winner 2009-2017 (more than any other Cape DJ) Borrowed & Blue - Best of Winner - DJ and Sound & Lighting Categories Voted #1 DJ on Cape Cod's A-List!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Kelsey J

DJ Scott was AWESOME!!!! He came highly recommended by our venue and it's easy to see why!! We had a tough time deciding between a dj or a band and were a little worried that we would lose some of the party atmosphere without a band, but we saw all his amazing reviews and they... Read More were exactly right, we should not have been worried at all!! DJ Scott is the easiest person to work with. He knows exactly what he's doing and exactly how to get the crowd going. One of the things we appreciated the most was his ability to see what kinds of songs got people to the dance floor and then to mix in different songs that had the same energy to them. All of our guests were going crazy on the dance floor literally all night! Every guest we talked to after the wedding couldn't get over how much fun they had and how packed the dance floor was all night! All because of Scott's musical choices! Scott was professional, engaging, made great decisions in the moment based on what was going on with the guests, energy, etc. we were totally blown away! He did things like imperceptibly looping the first dance song so that it ended at the exact perfect moment where my husband dipped me, and he did it so seamlessly we didn't even realize he did it until watching the video and talking about it afterwards. He faded songs in and out perfectly and at exactly the right moment. Nailed our preference sheet. Pronounced every single person's name perfectly at the bridal party intro. Uplighting looked SO good. The next day, my (now) husband and I couldn't stop saying to each other, "DJ Scott KILLED IT! Best decision ever!" Thank you DJ Scott for making the night so much fun and for keeping us dancing all night long!! -Kelsey & Steven

2017-07-30T15:23:41 Response from the vendor

Kelsey & Steven, OMG, thank you SOOOO MUCH!!! I had an absolute blast at your wedding! Scott

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kati W

Tommy Sheehan was a dream at our July 2017 wedding. He played the top ten songs I had to have, and he was sure to mix a variety of current songs and the older ones that get people on the dance floor. At one point I looked to see that almost every guest was dancing ( besides 1-2... Read More elderly ones). Tommy mixed humor with professionalism for the perfect DJ experience, and I couldn't be more grateful. I have guests asking which DJ we used with the intention of hiring them for their own wedding! Do yourself a favor and be sure to have Tommy at your next wedding :)

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Bethany F

Scott from Cape Tunes is an incredible DJ! We are a non-traditional couple with a non-traditional wedding day and music requests, and Scott catered perfectly to that. Instead of the usual dancing/dance floor reception set-up, we opted to have a lawn game tournament with a... Read More classic rock playlist; he nailed it! We loved everything that he was playing and so did our guests. We got so many compliments on the music and how Scott was able to keep our style shining through all day long. It was exactly what we had hoped for and more! Also, he was very easy to communicate with on the days leading up to the wedding day and very quick to reply to any calls/ emails. Aside from that, Scott was an absolute blast to hang with on our wedding day; he made us laugh and feel right at home. He absolutely exceeded our expectations. Thank you, Scott! We love you!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Margaret D

DJ Sean was great! We can't thank him enough for making our party! He checked in with us throughout the night and made sure we had everything we needed and wanted. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Areen A

Eric was positive, efficient and cooperative with every one of our needs. We could not have asked for better service on the wedding day and all the months leading up to it. Highly recommend these guys! Eric was always responsive and catered to all of our foreign music and... Read More choreographed needs!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Meghan M

Scott is simply amazing. We had a smaller, Sunday wedding in Chatham, and the dance floor was absolutely packed the entire night. He was so easy to work with from start to finish, and returned any calls and emails extremely quickly, and with much appreciated enthusiasm! As a... Read More laid-back bride, my #1 concern on the wedding day was the PARTY- I wanted to to make sure everyone would dance the night away. Well, Scott was the man for the job. He can read the room better than anyone I have ever seen, and knew exactly what to play to keep the party going. I even had several guests come up to me at the cocktail hour (as in, he had been playing for all of 45 minutes) and say "WHO is your DJ?! The music is amazing!" Needless to say, it only got better as the night went on. He is so personable, and was able to laugh and joke with all of (my very rowdy) guests. I can not recommend him and his company enough- go with Cape Tunes!!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Julie C

Could not have asked for more. We had Jake from Cape Tunes did the music for our ceremony and reception and he was amazing!! We had the dance floor full all night!! Our wedding was a blast, big thanks to Cape Tunes!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Barbara C

The DJ for my daughter's wedding was absolutely wonderful! The music during the outdoor ceremony was perfect, the selections during cocktail hour and dinner were fine ( honestly, I barely noticed that part, but the volume was definitely good!) and everyone had a great time... Read More dancing afterward. So many people, both our friends and my daughter's, said it was the best wedding they had ever been to ( of course, maybe everyone tells the bride's mother that...) No doubt that was due to many things, including fun people, great weather, and wonderful food, but the DJ was also a huge asset. Thank you so much for supplying such a talented person and also for being so accommodating when we were late with the music selections. All your efforts were very much appreciated!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Barbara C

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Amanda G

We cannot say how awesome Keith Leavitt was! First of all he is super cool. His personality is so fun and was the perfect emcee at our wedding. He did a great job transitioning music from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. Besides providing him with a few “must play” songs,... Read More he did an amazing job reading the crowd and played exactly what everyone wanted to hear. The dance floor was packed all night and after the wedding we received many compliments about how fun and great the DJ was. He checked in with us before the ceremony, reception and throughout the reception and always made sure everything was going smoothly. We highly recommend Keith and can’t thank him enough for making our wedding so fun and memorable!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Joe M

Scott put on a great reception for us, al of the guests enjoyed his energy and music! Highly recommend cape tunes!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Madeline P

We highly recommend Cape Tunes for your cape cod wedding! They were recommended by a friend who had utilized them for her wedding a few years ago and they lived up to every expectation. We had Keith L for our DJ and he did a great job from a separate set-up for our ceremony, a... Read More mic for our officiant, and the set-up for the reception. It was great and everyone was dancing all night.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Abby F

We received multiple compliments on our DJ and we truly enjoyed every minute of the dance floor and the great tunes! DJ Scott Rosenthal was THE BEST! He is friendly, fun and super accommodating! Thanks Scott, for helping to make our wedding day perfect :)

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Alex D

Scott was great! We greatly appreciated his flexibility when the rain came pouring down. He continuously updated us on weather from hour to hour so we were able to plan for our ceremony appropriately. The music selections were excellent too! Any request by us was happily... Read More accommodated.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Krista T

We cannot thank Scott enough for being our dj at our wedding on 6-17-2017 at the Provincetown Inn. We were thrilled with how everything went. We knew right from the start (1.5 years ago) that we had made the right decision choosing Cape Tunes, and Scott in particular.... Read More Throughout the entire planning process, Scott was quick to answer questions, give his professional opinion when needed, and fun to work with. And on the big day, he put our minds at ease because we knew we had nothing to worry about. Everyone had a great time and we received many compliments throughout the night. Scott basically ran the show; he picked up from where our event planner left off. He checked in with us throughout the night and made sure we didn't miss any of our special songs/dances. The lighting was perfect too! And we are so glad we decided to have the photobooth too! Our guests had a blast! Napoleon (who ran the booth) was attentive, patient, and great with our guests. And we now have a keepsake album of all the photo strips from the booth. Cape Tunes was perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Vanessa O

I've been to a couple of weddings where the DJs were not the greatest. So I was a little nervous when researching and hiring a DJ. Our DJ for our wedding this past weekend (6/17/17) at the Harbor Hotel was perfect!! He played exactly what I was looking for and had people dancing... Read More all day and night! Not only was he good at his job, but he even checked in with me throughout the night about people putting in requests and if I didn't want a song to play, then to tell him. Made my wedding even more perfect!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Toni M

We hired Cape Tunes for our daughter's graduation party!! THE BEST DECISION EVER!! From beginning to end Scott was so helpful with all our needs!! Jason, our DJ, was the best!! He had the kids dancing all night to the best music!! He took requests as well, which my daughter... Read More loved!! The photo booth was the highlight of the night!! The kids couldn't get enough of the "selfie station"!! I would highly recommend Cape Tunes for your next event!! I will definitely be using them again!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Alyssa O

Scott did an AMAZING job at our wedding on April 29th. From start to finish he kept a packed dance floor and played a fantastic selection ensuring all guys were up and moving. People keep talking about how much fun they had at our wedding and how great our DJ was. Scott was... Read More the most responsive of all my vendors and was willing to answer any wedding specific question I had. He did a great job ensuring he had all the important details beforehand and made our day completely seamless. I truly enjoyed working with Scott and would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a fantastic DJ .

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 rose c

Cape Tunes was absolutely incredible to work with. We are still reeling with excitement from our wedding last Sunday at the Wychmere. We were so fortunate to have Scott, DJ and MC our wedding. Scott is so professional and really took the time to understand the type of music we... Read More wanted and our vision. Everything moved so smooth and he took the time to make all our guests and wedding party feel so comfortable. We got married on the deck overlooking the beach and he made sure to set up all the microphones and speakers prior. Everything went off without a hitch. He had the ability to read our crowd and got EVERYONE on the dance floor--which is no small feat especially for a Sunday wedding! If you have the opportunity to request Scott -- book him!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Julie P

Scott Rosenthal was the DJ for our wedding this weekend and I cannot say enough good things about him. People were dancing the whole time and having a blast. I joked that the only time the dance floor cleared off was during songs that we had requested! Scott is a true artist at... Read More what he does, it was an absolute blast.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Meghan S

Cape tunes DJ did an amazing job at our wedding on April 29th at ocean edge. Our DJ was Keith Sherman and he was excellent. The music was great, he was very attentive to both my husband and I regarding the music and the flow of the evening. The uplifting looked so great in the... Read More room, it went right along with the color scheme I was going for. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Cameron N

My husband and I highly recommend Cape Tunes for a DJ. From the first initial inquiry, Scott responded immediately and professionally and gave us a great price. He had been recommended to us by a friend, and we are so happy he was. Our day of DJ, Eric, was awesome. He kept the... Read More party going all night long and did a great job emceeing our introductions, cake cutting, tosses, etc. Thank you so much Eric, Scott, and everyone at Cape Tunes!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jennifer W

Scott is the best! He kept everyone dancing and always knew what to play. He accommodated every request that we had. He set up the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception seamlessly. Absolute perfection!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Juliet C

We just got married on Saturday, April 22 and saying Scott was amazing is a complete understatement! We booked him two years in advance and even that far out, he was quick to answer our questions, meet with us and make sure we were on the same page every step of the way. He... Read More provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. His timing was absolutely perfect, he made us feel comfortable and he was able to get every single guest on the dance floor! He played a wide variety of music and knew when to switch it up to keep up with the vibe of the reception. I can't say it enough, if you're looking for a DJ, you need to go with Scott from Cape Tunes!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Jill S

Scott is THE BEST OF THE BEST- a true class act. I always knew that if I ever was fortunate enough to get married, I would have Scott as my wedding DJ- he did not disappoint! He was open with communication leading up to the event, always had a "whatever you want, I'll deliver"... Read More attitude that put my mind at ease. When the day came, I knew we were in great hands. He mapped out timelines for us for the evening, we always knew what was going to happen, where we should be and what cues to watch for at each moment of our special day to make it run smoothly. His efforts did not stop there! Scott helped coordinate the timing of the meal by speaking to my caterer, organizing when each table would go get their food and made sure that my husband and I had nothing to stress about. I New we would have a lot of fun with Scott- he played all the songs people requested and more! After dinner, not a moment went by that there wasn't someone on the dance floor. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for my special day. Scott, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you bring to the events that you do- every small detail does not go unnoticed- I hope we have a reason to have you DJ for us in the future. I would recommend you to anyone in a blheartbeat! THANK YOU!!!

Meet The President

Scott Rosenthal

Scott Rosenthal, Cape Tunes founder is the most award-winning DJ on Cape Cod. He has been DJing / Emceeing and entertaining for over 25 years. Starting in college radio, he quickly progressed to live events. You've heard him on local radio stations and internationally & globally on SiriusXM Radio. With over 1,000 weddings to his resume, Scott has hosted everything from intimate weddings to many high profile and celebrity weddings and functions. Let Scott add a touch of class to your wedding.