Cape Cod's Premiere DJs, Uplighting & Photo Booths

The most award winning DJs on Cape Cod! Disc Jockeys ~ Uplighting ~ Photo Booths The Knot Best of Weddings 2011-2017 (more than any other Cape DJ) The Knot HALL OF FAME Winner (only Cape Cod DJ to achieve) WeddingWire Couples Choice Winner 2009-2017 (more than any other Cape DJ) Borrowed & Blue - Best of Winner - DJ and Sound & Lighting Categories Voted #1 DJ on Cape Cod's A-List!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Kelsey J

DJ Scott was AWESOME!!!! He came highly recommended by our venue and it's easy to see why!! We had a tough time deciding between a dj or a band and were a little worried that we would lose some of the party atmosphere without a band, but we saw all his amazing reviews and they... Read More were exactly right, we should not have been worried at all!! DJ Scott is the easiest person to work with. He knows exactly what he's doing and exactly how to get the crowd going. One of the things we appreciated the most was his ability to see what kinds of songs got people to the dance floor and then to mix in different songs that had the same energy to them. All of our guests were going crazy on the dance floor literally all night! Every guest we talked to after the wedding couldn't get over how much fun they had and how packed the dance floor was all night! All because of Scott's musical choices! Scott was professional, engaging, made great decisions in the moment based on what was going on with the guests, energy, etc. we were totally blown away! He did things like imperceptibly looping the first dance song so that it ended at the exact perfect moment where my husband dipped me, and he did it so seamlessly we didn't even realize he did it until watching the video and talking about it afterwards. He faded songs in and out perfectly and at exactly the right moment. Nailed our preference sheet. Pronounced every single person's name perfectly at the bridal party intro. Uplighting looked SO good. The next day, my (now) husband and I couldn't stop saying to each other, "DJ Scott KILLED IT! Best decision ever!" Thank you DJ Scott for making the night so much fun and for keeping us dancing all night long!! -Kelsey & Steven

2017-07-30T15:23:41 Response from the vendor

Kelsey & Steven, OMG, thank you SOOOO MUCH!!! I had an absolute blast at your wedding! Scott

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Caryn A

We used Cape Tunes for our wedding on Cape Cod and they were unbelievable! Sean was our DJ at our wedding and he did a fantastic job! He had the whole crowd dancing all night long. He had a great personality and we even had some of our guests ask us if we knew him personally... Read More because he was that friendly and personable! We had to change a few things around at the last minute and Cape Tunes was always very accommodating about it and very helpful! Cape Tunes also did the uplighting at our wedding venue and it looked amazing! We were able to pick the color we wanted and it really added such a magical look to our wedding! I would highly recommend Cape Tunes to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Bethany O

Cape Tunes - THANK YOU for making our wedding a blast. Keith - you killed it with the music for the Reception. Everyone was dancing all night long, exactly what we wanted! We had the best day and couldn't have been possible without Cape Tunes. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Alyssa B

Cape Tunes DJs came highly recommended by our reception venue and they did not disappoint. We had Scott and he was very professional and helped us make our day run smoothly. He chose an amazing mix of songs that we and our guests loved (we had many comments from our friends and... Read More family about the great song selection). He was also great about taking requests, even weird ones (like the swedish song about a video game than my husband and his high school friends request at every wedding they attend together). Thanks for making our day awesome!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Sarah R

Where do I even begin? Sean was our DJ for the evening and he was a BLAST! From the very beginning, the entire Cape Tunes staff was responsive and quick. You definitely get a bang for your buck with Cape Tunes - I did uplighting, DJ for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and... Read More a photobooth. I thought their prices were very competitive. Our guests had a blast with Sean - I don't think the dance floor was ever empty! Everyone keeps raving about them. I'd suggest them to anyone looking for a great time with an awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Rose K

Eric Wilder did an AMAZING job at our wedding on September 22nd. Tropical Storm Jose brought wind and rain and our garden ceremony and cocktail hour had to move indoors. Yet Eric kept everything flowing seamlessly and beautifully. Kudos to Eric and Cape Tunes!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Rachel D

We LOVED Scott from Cape Tunes! He was super helpful leading up the wedding, reassuring us on choices and helping us with options. He was VERY responsive via phone and email, which was great! The day of, he showed up early and set up...he did a good job of mixing songs and... Read More playing off of the crowd, to get everyone up and moving. He was certainly a presence, without stealing the show. A++

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Tiffany B

Cape Tunes (Eric Wilder) did an amazing job at our wedding keeping our guest happy , and on the dance floor. My husband and I love to dance, so picking the right DJ was important, and Eric was perfect for the job. He also had a loud/clear voice for announcements. Eric did an... Read More amazing job at our wedding, and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had! Thank you Eric and Cape Tunes for being so professional and making our wedding fun and memorable.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lauren B

Cape Tunes and Scott specifically kept our wedding guests dancing literally the entire night. He was accommodating to every request, set the mood perfectly during cocktail hour and dinner, and had all my guests on the dance floor. The photo booth was a huge hit as well and I... Read More have loved looking through the pics from my guests in the complimentary guest book. Can't say enough great things about Scott. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Nick and Alyssa D

We picked Cape Tunes (and Scott specifically) based solely on reviews from The Knot and other websites. People thought we were taking a risk since we had never heard him before! In fact, we didn't even meet Scott until the day of the wedding. However, our venue and all of our... Read More other vendors that knew Scott told us we were in great hands, and they were exactly right. Additionally, all of the previous reviews of Scott are spot on. We had a couple of specific editing requests for our first dance song and father/daughter dance, and he accommodated with no problem. He also kept the dance floor completely full ALL NIGHT! There was one moment where he was playing a song that nobody seemed to know. I glanced back at Scott a couple of times and he seamlessly transitioned into a song that got everyone moving again! He has such a good sense for the crowd and what people are into. I had so many people tell me afterwards he was the best DJ they had ever heard! Thank you so much Scott, we had such a blast!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Wendy S

Our DJ, Scott, with Cape Tunes was wonderful! He played every song we requested and really stuck to the "vibe" we were hoping to have throughout our wedding. Outside of the "must play" songs we requested, he played songs that seemed to really get the guests moving on the dance... Read More floor. Everyone seemed to have a great time! We were appreciative that he took his role seriously and communicated with us throughout all of our months planning the wedding. Scott was always available and willing to help which put our minds at ease since we were having a destination wedding and doing all of the coordinating/planning from afar. All in all, we would definitely recommend Scott and we would certainly hire him again in the future!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Elise M

Scott was great to work with! Uplighting was easy and did not have to do anything but pick a color. He responds to emails very quickly and is very thorough with everything which helped a lot! We had some issues with our DJ last minute and they took over and planned everything... Read More perfectly. They followed the schedule and got things moving quicker when we were running behind. They played the music we retested and then kept everyone on the dance floor all night with the other music! I would 100% recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Caitlin M

DJ Tommy Sheehan was the perfect DJ for our wedding at The Coonamessett Inn on August 26th! He provided music for both the outdoor ceremony and the indoor cocktail hour/reception. Everyone (including my husband and I) were on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT! We love dancing,... Read More so music is very important to us. We had everyone out there breaking it down from ages 2 to 80! Thanks for being so much fun, Tommy! Scott communicated with us throughout the whole process - always answering my emails and questions within MINUTES, which made me feel confident in our choice. The documents we completed were simple and easy to follow, and they did not require us to list every single song we wanted to have played. I also LOVED how DJ Tommy incorporated a surprise dance to Usher's "Yeah" that I did with my father, and he even arranged for my sister to rap a song for us during her speech. My husband and I still have family and friends contacting us telling us how much fun they had. We also used Cape Tunes for our uplighting, which was beautiful in the cyan color complimenting our wedding color, turquoise. It gave the room the extra "something." Cape Tunes provided our photo booth, as well, which was a HUGE HIT! I loved the props, which we also used for our grand entrance with the bridal party. The props were so much fun and very diverse. My husband and I love how we were provided an album with copies of everyone's hilarious pictures that we can keep for ourselves. Thank you to everyone who helped make our night so special! We had a fantastic time!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Tracy G

Scott was AMAZING! He had our wedding guests dancing from the beginning to the end of the evening, and asking to keep the music going after we needed to wrap it up at the venue! The DJ is a huge part of the wedding reception and Scott definitely went above and beyond. We chose... Read More to have a photo booth as well and that was a huge hit. The photo album that we received with the duplicate photos our guests took still has us laughing! Cape Tunes is by far The Best!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kathryn S

Dear Scott Rosenthal and Cape Tunes Disc Jockeys, You were amazing and made our wedding at The Brookside Club even more perfect than we imagined. There was never a break on the dance floor at ANY point in time and Scott played from prior to our ceremony all the way to the end of... Read More our reception. I could not have asked for a better DJ. On top of the wedding day performance, Scott and Cape Tunes were so incredibly responsive. We would recommend them to anyone who wants to have the BEST time! Sincerely, Pat & Kat Smith

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Alexandra R

What an amazing night we had thanks to DJ Scott!! He kept the party going all night!! Loved all the music and just a great person to work with! Photo booth was a great add on too! John was such a nice guy and made us an awesome photo book! These guys are great DEFINITELY... Read More recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Nicole K

My husband and I were so lucky to have found Scott! After some complications, we were in need of a new DJ last minute for our wedding. Scott was able to assist and he instantly put our minds at ease. We hired Scott and his team for DJ, Photo Booth and uplighting. All three... Read More were perfect! We had a smaller wedding but Scott was able to get the room dancing. I HIGHLY recommend Cape Tunes! I wish I hired Scott and his team from the start!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Carolyn C

Scott kept our 3.5 hour dance floor packed at our wedding on September 1, 2017. He accommodated all our requests and did a great job of announcing the formalities without being intrusive in any way. Our guests have been raving about how much fun they had, and so have we! Thank... Read More you Cape Tunes!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jenna L

We planned our wedding in Cape Cod all the way from California and Missouri so everything was done long distance. My now husband was in charge of picking the DJ and he found Scott and seriously, he made our wedding what it was, we had our Dream Wedding. I was blown away by... Read More everything Scott did and then everyone just loved him and the music he played and the atmosphere he created. He did more than just be our DJ; without him, our wedding wouldn't have been near as amazing as it was, I am so thankful and so happy and appreciate we had him, I feel so lucky! He's just a super nice and super cool guy too, and worked well with all our vendors. Scott, thank you so much for making our wedding so much fun, you really are phenomenal. My husband isn't easily Wow'd and he was blown away (and me too) with everything you did for us. Thank you!! Jenna & Derek

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Alycia S

DJ Scott was AMAZING!!!!! He was by far one of the easiest vendors throughout the whole wedding planning process. He dealt with all of my changes (some of them pretty close to the wedding) like a true professional, and I was never once worried about leaving things in his hands.... Read More He helped my aunt (the officiant) get all set up with the mic before the wedding, and made sure everything was good to go. The dinner music was perfect, and once the dance floor was open he had basically everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. The photo booth guy (I'm sorry, I don't remember his name!) was also awesome, we got so many compliments on what a fun time they had in the photo booth. We've also had so much fun going through all the "blackmail" photos on the USB they provided at the end of the evening. Overall, I highly recommend Cape Tunes, and especially DJ Scott. He made our wedding the awesome party that we wanted it to be. We couldn't have made a better choice, and we are super thankful he was a part of our day. You rock Scott!!! =) -Alycia and Mitchell Bisson

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Erica W

Scott was our DJ for our wedding recently and we can't say enough good things! He was great to work with, very enthusiastic, and did exactly what we asked for. He also provided uplighting and a photo booth! I'd definitely recommend him to anyone searching for a wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kati W

Tommy Sheehan was a dream at our July 2017 wedding. He played the top ten songs I had to have, and he was sure to mix a variety of current songs and the older ones that get people on the dance floor. At one point I looked to see that almost every guest was dancing ( besides 1-2... Read More elderly ones). Tommy mixed humor with professionalism for the perfect DJ experience, and I couldn't be more grateful. I have guests asking which DJ we used with the intention of hiring them for their own wedding! Do yourself a favor and be sure to have Tommy at your next wedding :)

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Bethany F

Scott from Cape Tunes is an incredible DJ! We are a non-traditional couple with a non-traditional wedding day and music requests, and Scott catered perfectly to that. Instead of the usual dancing/dance floor reception set-up, we opted to have a lawn game tournament with a... Read More classic rock playlist; he nailed it! We loved everything that he was playing and so did our guests. We got so many compliments on the music and how Scott was able to keep our style shining through all day long. It was exactly what we had hoped for and more! Also, he was very easy to communicate with on the days leading up to the wedding day and very quick to reply to any calls/ emails. Aside from that, Scott was an absolute blast to hang with on our wedding day; he made us laugh and feel right at home. He absolutely exceeded our expectations. Thank you, Scott! We love you!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Margaret D

DJ Sean was great! We can't thank him enough for making our party! He checked in with us throughout the night and made sure we had everything we needed and wanted. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Areen A

Eric was positive, efficient and cooperative with every one of our needs. We could not have asked for better service on the wedding day and all the months leading up to it. Highly recommend these guys! Eric was always responsive and catered to all of our foreign music and... Read More choreographed needs!

Meet The President

Scott Rosenthal

Scott Rosenthal, Cape Tunes founder is the most award-winning DJ on Cape Cod. He has been DJing / Emceeing and entertaining for over 25 years. Starting in college radio, he quickly progressed to live events. You've heard him on local radio stations and internationally & globally on SiriusXM Radio. With over 1,000 weddings to his resume, Scott has hosted everything from intimate weddings to many high profile and celebrity weddings and functions. Let Scott add a touch of class to your wedding.