Cape Cod's Premiere DJs, Uplighting & Photo Booths

The most award winning DJs on Cape Cod! Disc Jockeys ~ Uplighting ~ Photo Booths The Knot Best of Weddings 2011-2017 (more than any other Cape DJ) The Knot HALL OF FAME Winner (only Cape Cod DJ to achieve) WeddingWire Couples Choice Winner 2009-2017 (more than any other Cape DJ) Borrowed & Blue - Best of Winner - DJ and Sound & Lighting Categories Voted #1 DJ on Cape Cod's A-List!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Scott the Incredible!

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Celia R

I thought it would best to share my note to Scott here as it sums up how wonderful he is. Scott, You are just a super star. You have to be one of the best decisions of our wedding - after deciding to marry each other...I guess. :-) We remember watching you in action at our... Read More friends' wedding and thinking, we need to have him DJ our wedding and we were not even engaged yet. Once we were engaged, we never considered another DJ. Good thing you were available, huh? We had been to 8 weddings the year you worked your magic at our friends' wedding and thought to ourselves, why did we have so much fun THAT night? We immediately realized that, in addition to the people in the room, it was you. Even though our friends had a different style and feel to their wedding and the music they chose, we were confident that you could tailor the musical selections at our wedding to our taste and the feel we wanted for our special night. And, boy, you did not disappoint. The cocktail hour felt classic and out of this world. You transported guests to the jazz age. The reception was lively and fun. The dance floor was packedddddd the ENTIRE night. We could not believe it. Your selections were spot-on and a direct reflection our taste and that of our guests. We thought that we were complicating things by asking you to use Lebanese music in the mix throughout the evening. To the contrary, you made it seem effortless. I remember being so stressed that I did not have the original song files for you. You quickly put me at ease when you said, "no problem, I can convert." What?! Mind blown! You seriously made our lives so easy, Scott. Everyone had a blast at our wedding, including us! I do not think I have ever seen a bride and groom spend so much time dancing and enjoying their own wedding. You kept us on the dance floor too. I want to plan random events just to have you be the DJ. Please accept our sincerest gratitude for being so flipping awesome and humble. You are legit! We heart you! Thank you for traveling to Portsmouth, RI for us.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Juliet C

We just got married on Saturday, April 22 and saying Scott was amazing is a complete understatement! We booked him two years in advance and even that far out, he was quick to answer our questions, meet with us and make sure we were on the same page every step of the way. He... Read More provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. His timing was absolutely perfect, he made us feel comfortable and he was able to get every single guest on the dance floor! He played a wide variety of music and knew when to switch it up to keep up with the vibe of the reception. I can't say it enough, if you're looking for a DJ, you need to go with Scott from Cape Tunes!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Jill S

Scott is THE BEST OF THE BEST- a true class act. I always knew that if I ever was fortunate enough to get married, I would have Scott as my wedding DJ- he did not disappoint! He was open with communication leading up to the event, always had a "whatever you want, I'll deliver"... Read More attitude that put my mind at ease. When the day came, I knew we were in great hands. He mapped out timelines for us for the evening, we always knew what was going to happen, where we should be and what cues to watch for at each moment of our special day to make it run smoothly. His efforts did not stop there! Scott helped coordinate the timing of the meal by speaking to my caterer, organizing when each table would go get their food and made sure that my husband and I had nothing to stress about. I New we would have a lot of fun with Scott- he played all the songs people requested and more! After dinner, not a moment went by that there wasn't someone on the dance floor. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for my special day. Scott, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you bring to the events that you do- every small detail does not go unnoticed- I hope we have a reason to have you DJ for us in the future. I would recommend you to anyone in a blheartbeat! THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Jennifer B

Scott Rosenthal of Cape Tunes is the best! I wish I could have given more than 5 stars! At a time when quick answers mean a lot, Cape Tunes would reply immediately, sometimes within minutes! They are one of the best entertainment services on Cape Cod and it shows! We were... Read More dancing all night long, uplighting was AWESOME! I would totally recommend Cape Tunes to anyone having a wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Lindsay M

Scott was our DJ for my wedding on 2/18/17. We planned our wedding in a very short amount of time and after meeting with him Just 5 months before I knew we were in good hands. A dj can either make or break a wedding and Scott definitely made ours! He kept the dance floor going... Read More all night long!! Thank you Scott!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Mollie E

After all the reviews I thought this was a great choice! Boy was I wrong. The night did go smoothly but unfortunately our DJ asked three times to play a song that was on our do not play list. Annoying. But not the end of the world. Secondly the photobooth I had ordered came... Read More late and it was the wrong booth! On top of that the date on the photos was wrong! So they started cutting off all the bottoms of peoples photo strips with a scissor. And the fact nobody realized until I saw the pictures was amazing. What do they pay the photobooth guy for?! So long story short I was promised a reprint of everyone's photos for my photo book. But that was in October . And I still have not received them. I also have not heard from them in a month. ( Them meaning cape tunes and the outsourced business of the photo booths) Communication depended on me emailing about the status but it's seems now they have fell silent.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 David J

We had a great experience with Scott for our wedding at the Wequassett Resort and Golf Club. Scott worked with us in advance to learn our music preferences and the flow of the day. He also worked a very long day with a reception and after party. Scott provided uplighting for our... Read More reception as well and worked with our coordinator to use the best possible lighting. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend anyone use Scott for their wedding or event. He was extremely easy to work with and fit in seamlessly with how we wanted the day to unfold.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Eliza H

Scott was absolutely amazing! From the start he talked with me on the phone for a few hours patiently answering all of my questions, and from then on was super responsive by email or phone. He was very professional in all aspects and accommodating to whatever we needed! We chose... Read More to do uplighting too, which looked glamorous in gold for dinnertime but also fun flashing colors for dancing. Scott also did a great job organizing our bridal party and lining us up for the intros. He picked the perfect music for the dinner but to also get people up and dancing all night! We highly recommend Cape Tunes for any wedding or event on the cape, we were extremely pleased, thank you Scott!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Allysha C

My new hubby and I can truly say that Scott was absolutely incredible! We recently got married on 8/5/16 at Sea Crest Beach Hotel in Falmouth, MA & and had the pleasure of working with Scott. From the very beginning of the crazy wedding planning process, Scott was always... Read More there help from offering helpful tips, answering all of my silly questions, and very accommodating if changes needed to be made! He is extremely professional, personable, talented & his passion for what he does was shown brightly the night of our wedding. When I say that the dance floor was not once empty, I am not exaggerating - we have wedding video to prove it! I know the number one concern with brides is the music that is played, and what shouldn't be played - don't worry about this at all!!! Our guests ranged from little ones, to my 93 year old grandmother and like I send, EVERYONE danced their bums off! Scott knows how to read the crowd, and played a variety of music that made everyone's evening enjoyable! We also rented our photo-booth from Cape Tunes, which was manned by Jeremy! What a guy! We had such a big wedding, he was so wonderful...and the booth was stocked with so many awesome props! I am so grateful that we were able to have Scott as our DJ, and Jeremy in the photo-booth! It was the most amazing night of our lives and we recommend Cape Tunes to everyone looking to have a rockin' wedding! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 David A

DJ Dave gave our guests a great time this past weekend. From the ceremony music to cocktail hour, from dinner to the last dance, the music fit our wedding perfectly. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. We also didn't need to micromanage or submit a ton of... Read More requests, his own song choices worked so well. He was very receptive to our few particular requests too. The uplighting was beautiful and transformed the room. We would absolutely choose Cape Tunes for our future parties.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kathleen K

Scott from Cape Tunes was the BEST DJ we could have possibly chosen for our wedding day! From the first email I sent to him inquiring about his service, I knew he was the right choice. He was professional and responsive from the beginning – and made the whole process immensely... Read More easy for us, which is amazing while in the midst of wedding planning. He has the perfect personality for the role and was so much fun to work with before the wedding and on the wedding day. Everything flowed exactly right. Scott played the perfect combination of music genres, and listened to all of our input on types of music, etc. The dance floor was packed for the entire night and guests were raving about how much fun they had and how great Scott was! I would recommend Scott and Cape Tunes to anyone in the Cape Cod area for the best and most important day of your life! Thank you, Scott!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Amanda C

Cape Tunes were absolutely amazing. They responded to my initial email and subsequent emails with professionalism and timeliness. The wedding night was absolutely perfect. No one left the dance floor for 4 hours. Tom Sheehan played the best music and made it flow perfectly while... Read More getting in all the requests. He also was great on the microphone introducing the wedding party and making announcements. Our wedding was perfect and having Cape Tunes added to the perfection. I couldn't have asked for better music. We also rented a photo booth and this was so fun. The gentleman ( I forget his name) running the photo booth as accommodating (especially to my son who was in the photo booth all night). Cape Tunes gets 5+ stars from me!! I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Genna S

We hired Cape Tunes at basically the last minute due to our previous DJ breaking our contract. Scott was above and beyond AMAZING! He was so easy to work with and incredibly helpful. On our actual wedding day, Scott was our announcer and he did such a great job- guests are... Read More still talking about him! Will definitely recommend Cape Tunes to all of our friends for their upcoming events!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Elizabeth S

I was beyond pleased with Cape Tunes at my wedding this past Saturday! Scott was a pleasure to work with during the planning phase and returned all my emails extremely quickly. My actual DJ was Jimmy Caserta who was absolutely fabulous! He braved the windy weather down at the... Read More beach ceremony and quickly transitioned to the cocktail hour and reception. He had all the music I requested and the sound system was perfect. He kept people dancing all night long! Highly, highly recommend both Scott and Jimmy ~ thanks guys!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Courtney M

Scott Thank you so much for making our wedding day complete! You made the party!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Adam R

Cape Tunes did a fantastic job with both music and photo booth at our Wychmere wedding. Working with Scott on the music was painless and lead to a packed dance floor the entire evening; Scott offers the perfect mix of allowing you flexibility to curate portions of the music you... Read More want while also making use of his many years of experience and his expertise. The photo booth was an absolute hit, our guests simply loved it. It looked great, took excellent photos and the props that came with were a ton of fun, best of all, the price was better than anything else on the market. I could not recommend Cape Tunes more highly.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Courtney E

I was so impressed with how accommodating and proffesional they were! They were very understanding with me and being on a tight budget and they met my needs and went above and beyond! My husband and I were so happy with everything that they provided for us on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Doris S

Our son and daughter in law had their wedding reception on Oct 15 at the West Dennis Yacht Club. This is the second time we've used Cape Tunes - first was at our other sons reception at the Flying Bridge 3 years ago. I cannot say enough! Since we live over 2000 miles away and... Read More the bride was in Afghanistan until 4 days prior to the wedding, excellent communication was a must!! It was such a beautiful afternoon, everyone danced and had a blast. Doors were open and guests were enjoying their drinks on the deck and the music could be heard there as well. Music can make all the difference at a wedding! We also rented the photo booth - what a hit! Everyone had photos taken, so much fun for all age groups. I highly recommend Cape Tunes...sadly I don't have anymore weddings to plan for!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Natasha F

We were married on September 23rd and DJ Eric was AWESOME! I originally met with Scott to review details and just loved the fact that they have years of experience - and EVERY SONG RECORDED! I was not only the bride, but also the wedding planner and DJ Eric was great - he... Read More communicated with me on each detail throughout the night, and he played the best music on top of the songs we requested. All I know is I never left the dance floor, and neither did our guests. All we keep hearing is how much fun everyone had, and how awesome of a party it was, so much in fact that our family and friends want to do it all again - NEXT YEAR! Thank you Scott and Eric - you were both amazing to work with!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Mary M

Cape Tunes was the perfect choice for our wedding! We wanted everyone to be on the dance floor and that is exactly what we got. Our DJ was great - very professional but so fun and he accommodated everything we asked for throughout the whole process. It was stress-free working... Read More with him and it seemed like he went out of his way not to add any work or stress on us. He announced everyone in our wedding party perfectly and was great at guiding all of our guests through the main points of the reception. We also rented a photo booth which was a great choice! It added to all the guests enjoyment and they gave us all of the photobooth pictures from the night as well as a book with some of the best ones printed out. I could not ask for anything more and I would recommend them to anyone in the area!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Christina F

Scott was AMAZING!! He was so easy and fun to work with and truly makes your wedding day so much fun! The dance floor was packed all night with a great mix of all types of genres. All of our guests were blown away by the perfect touch of uplighting that made our reception room... Read More come to life. If you want you're wedding to be a super fun party with a DJ that is not only professional but absolutely takes the stress out of planning a wedding, he is your man! I would recommend him to anyone :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lainey M

Wow! That pretty much sums up our perfect wedding day and Scott played a major role in it. He worked so well with my other vendors and made our day seamless. Our entire wedding was on the dance floor the whole night thanks to Scott! He intuitively knew what song to play next to... Read More keep everyone going the whole night. We could not have had a better DJ! Overall, such an amazing DJ and company to work with.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Ashley A

DJ Tommy Sheehan was great! He had everyone dancing as soon as the dance floor opened up and kept it going all night. Tommy did a great job with all the announcements and keeping the night moving along. The uplighting was beautiful. We have received lots of compliments on our... Read More awesome DJ, great work!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Chelsea G

Scott was awesome - hands down. He kept the dance floor full all night long and did a fantastic job reading the crowd! He was so easy and fun to work with - we highly recommend hiring him if you want a super fun party and a full dance floor, he's your guy!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kirstyn H

Jimmy Caserta was our DJ and did a fantastic job!! The timing of certain things were changed at the last minute and he adapted perfectly. He read the crowd and played just the right music and everyone had a great time dancing. He was also extremely professional and friendly to... Read More work with. Thank you Jimmy!

Meet The President

Scott Rosenthal

Scott Rosenthal, Cape Tunes founder is the most award-winning DJ on Cape Cod. He has been DJing / Emceeing and entertaining for over 25 years. Starting in college radio, he quickly progressed to live events. You've heard him on local radio stations and internationally & globally on SiriusXM Radio. With over 1,000 weddings to his resume, Scott has hosted everything from intimate weddings to many high profile and celebrity weddings and functions. Let Scott add a touch of class to your wedding.