Cape Cod's Premiere DJs, Uplighting & Photo Booths

The most award winning DJs on Cape Cod! Disc Jockeys ~ Uplighting ~ Photo Booths The Knot Best of Weddings 2011-2017 (more than any other Cape DJ) The Knot HALL OF FAME Winner (only Cape Cod DJ to achieve) WeddingWire Couples Choice Winner 2009-2017 (more than any other Cape DJ) Borrowed & Blue - Best of Winner - DJ and Sound & Lighting Categories Voted #1 DJ on Cape Cod's A-List!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Kelsey J

DJ Scott was AWESOME!!!! He came highly recommended by our venue and it's easy to see why!! We had a tough time deciding between a dj or a band and were a little worried that we would lose some of the party atmosphere without a band, but we saw all his amazing reviews and they... Read More were exactly right, we should not have been worried at all!! DJ Scott is the easiest person to work with. He knows exactly what he's doing and exactly how to get the crowd going. One of the things we appreciated the most was his ability to see what kinds of songs got people to the dance floor and then to mix in different songs that had the same energy to them. All of our guests were going crazy on the dance floor literally all night! Every guest we talked to after the wedding couldn't get over how much fun they had and how packed the dance floor was all night! All because of Scott's musical choices! Scott was professional, engaging, made great decisions in the moment based on what was going on with the guests, energy, etc. we were totally blown away! He did things like imperceptibly looping the first dance song so that it ended at the exact perfect moment where my husband dipped me, and he did it so seamlessly we didn't even realize he did it until watching the video and talking about it afterwards. He faded songs in and out perfectly and at exactly the right moment. Nailed our preference sheet. Pronounced every single person's name perfectly at the bridal party intro. Uplighting looked SO good. The next day, my (now) husband and I couldn't stop saying to each other, "DJ Scott KILLED IT! Best decision ever!" Thank you DJ Scott for making the night so much fun and for keeping us dancing all night long!! -Kelsey & Steven

2017-07-30T15:23:41 Response from the vendor

Kelsey & Steven, OMG, thank you SOOOO MUCH!!! I had an absolute blast at your wedding! Scott

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Jen D

My husband only wanted a DJ for our wedding, no bands allowed!! We found Cape Tunes and asked Scott to be our DJ. Scott was amazing! He was super accommodating to our needs/requests. He was also very responsive. The dance floor was packed the entire night! We can't say enough... Read More about how great Scott is!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Lindsay T

We were lucky enough to book Scott from Cape Tunes as the DJ for our wedding day. He was remarkable every step of the way and I felt assured that he knew exactly what needed to be done every moment throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He did a truly excellent... Read More job and we had the party of a lifetime thanks to Scott's help!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Tim P

Simply put, working with Cape Tunes made the music one less thing to worry about as we planned our wedding. From the beginning, Scott was incredibly responsive and took the time to listen to what we needed for our big day. He was very organized with simple forms for venue... Read More location, times, and must play songs. We had selected Keith Leavitt to DJ the night, and he did an amazing job. He seamlessly transitioned from a jazz cocktail hour, to a Frank Sinatra dinner, to a dance floor we didn't leave all night. Like Scott, he too was very organized, professional, and easy to work with. We received so many compliments on our DJ throughout the night, and another couple without hesitation booked him for their wedding. 5 stars and a thank you to Scott and Keith for making our night perfect.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Candice P

Eric Wilder was amazing!!! My husband and I are so grateful we had him as our DJ on our wedding day. He kept our wedding live and our party dancing all night. Eric was also easy to work with from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend Eric! I promise you won't be disappoint!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Sheila R

Hiring Scott was the best decision that I made throughout our wedding planning process! Not only was he knowledgeable about what his company can offer, but he was also my mine reason for hiring other vendors. I wish I just paid more attention to his J.P. suggestions (but that’s... Read More for another review) . Through our 18 month engagement, Scott was always just a phone call or an email away. His responses were always very prompt and sincere. When it came down to the day of, Scott was unfortunately unable to attend due to a medical emergency, but sent his best replacement, Jake. When I arrived at our reception, I was nervous not seeing Scott as one can imagine. But Jake was able to wow my guests and keep our dance floor bumping as I’m sure Scott gave him plenty of notes. All and all, we feel like in hiring Cape Tunes, we not only got the best D.J. on Cape but we gained a friend for life! Thanks Scott and Cape Tunes, you guys won our vote!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 L. D

What exceptional service Cape Tunes provides. They really helped ease so much of the stress surrounding the preparation of our wedding. Their prompt response to any concern or request was handled with great respect and genuine concern. Their customer service is impeccable. We... Read More could not be more grateful, more appreciative for the service and attention provided to us.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Cindy P

WOW, Jimmy was unbelievable! The celebration was wonderful but how Jimmy tied in the music for all the guest was great! We danced all night and could have stayed longer. Jimmy included everyone in on the celebration! The place stayed moving all night due to the way Jimmy... Read More engaged and keep the beat going. Thanks a lot, Sharon & Cindy

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sonia M

They were great! From doing the ceremony audio, to keeping our reception flowing and on schedule, to the AMAZING photobooth with a cute guestbook where guests could paste their photo strips and leave messages, Cape Tunes made our night absolutely perfect. They were completely... Read More flexible with making sure we got our music (some of it was rare, classical Indian music and Greek music) and gave us great options. I do wish they had let us pick more of our music (they insisted that they didn't want a long list of songs we wanted, and ended up playing a bunch of songs we didn't really love) so I hope they change that in the future. They do ask what songs you absolutely don't want to hear (but how was I to know they'd play smooth jazz as our pre-ceremony waiting music??) That's my only critique, otherwise a great team.

2017-10-30T12:30:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! I loooooved your wedding ceremony! For the record, we always take every request . couple wants and create your day. We suggest to give us suggestions so we can work in music for all guests, but bottom line, the couple... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Chloe K

Scott did an amazing job at our wedding! The music was great and all of our guests had so much fun! I was nervous about making our big entrance and first dance and he kept us very calm. Highly recommend Scott and Cape Tunes!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Rebecca A

DJ Scott was unbelievable. We love dancing- not well, but enthusiastically- and from the very beginning our music was one of the most important things to us. Everything was perfect from the ceremony and cocktail hour through introductions, the hoorah, and last dance. Usually... Read More at weddings there are at least a few plays that just aren’t my thing and I’m able to sit and take a dance rest, but that never happened as the music was so good. Also, Scott was great during introductions getting our group in order and out in an efficient (and funny) manner. Tip to future Bride and Grooms: let him handle the music! Resist the urge to micro manage too much and you’ll be so much happier! The dance floor was packed the entire night and we couldn’t have asked for better! Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Stephanie C

Let me start by saying that the music was THE MOST important aspect of our wedding for my husband. Cape Tunes was great to work with! We had them do both our ceremony and the entire reception at our October 6th wedding at the Wequassett. Our DJ was Eric and he was phenomenal -... Read More very upbeat and fun! I like how they asked for general genres for cocktail hour & dinner and then chose their own songs; it kept the mix different and unexpected, even for us! Wedding planning is extremely overwhelming and I felt that Cape Tunes was one of the more organized vendors; Scott gave us a gentile reminder at the beginning of September to submit our worksheets (Ceremony music selections, introductions, song choices, etc) and the worksheets seemed to answer all of my questions. They also provided a mic for our officiant. I would highly recommend Cape Tunes!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Caryn A

We used Cape Tunes for our wedding on Cape Cod and they were unbelievable! Sean was our DJ at our wedding and he did a fantastic job! He had the whole crowd dancing all night long. He had a great personality and we even had some of our guests ask us if we knew him personally... Read More because he was that friendly and personable! We had to change a few things around at the last minute and Cape Tunes was always very accommodating about it and very helpful! Cape Tunes also did the uplighting at our wedding venue and it looked amazing! We were able to pick the color we wanted and it really added such a magical look to our wedding! I would highly recommend Cape Tunes to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Bethany O

Cape Tunes - THANK YOU for making our wedding a blast. Keith - you killed it with the music for the Reception. Everyone was dancing all night long, exactly what we wanted! We had the best day and couldn't have been possible without Cape Tunes. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Alyssa B

Cape Tunes DJs came highly recommended by our reception venue and they did not disappoint. We had Scott and he was very professional and helped us make our day run smoothly. He chose an amazing mix of songs that we and our guests loved (we had many comments from our friends and... Read More family about the great song selection). He was also great about taking requests, even weird ones (like the swedish song about a video game than my husband and his high school friends request at every wedding they attend together). Thanks for making our day awesome!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Sarah R

Where do I even begin? Sean was our DJ for the evening and he was a BLAST! From the very beginning, the entire Cape Tunes staff was responsive and quick. You definitely get a bang for your buck with Cape Tunes - I did uplighting, DJ for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and... Read More a photobooth. I thought their prices were very competitive. Our guests had a blast with Sean - I don't think the dance floor was ever empty! Everyone keeps raving about them. I'd suggest them to anyone looking for a great time with an awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Rose K

Eric Wilder did an AMAZING job at our wedding on September 22nd. Tropical Storm Jose brought wind and rain and our garden ceremony and cocktail hour had to move indoors. Yet Eric kept everything flowing seamlessly and beautifully. Kudos to Eric and Cape Tunes!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Rachel D

We LOVED Scott from Cape Tunes! He was super helpful leading up the wedding, reassuring us on choices and helping us with options. He was VERY responsive via phone and email, which was great! The day of, he showed up early and set up...he did a good job of mixing songs and... Read More playing off of the crowd, to get everyone up and moving. He was certainly a presence, without stealing the show. A++

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Tiffany B

Cape Tunes (Eric Wilder) did an amazing job at our wedding keeping our guest happy , and on the dance floor. My husband and I love to dance, so picking the right DJ was important, and Eric was perfect for the job. He also had a loud/clear voice for announcements. Eric did an... Read More amazing job at our wedding, and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had! Thank you Eric and Cape Tunes for being so professional and making our wedding fun and memorable.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lauren B

Cape Tunes and Scott specifically kept our wedding guests dancing literally the entire night. He was accommodating to every request, set the mood perfectly during cocktail hour and dinner, and had all my guests on the dance floor. The photo booth was a huge hit as well and I... Read More have loved looking through the pics from my guests in the complimentary guest book. Can't say enough great things about Scott. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Nick and Alyssa D

We picked Cape Tunes (and Scott specifically) based solely on reviews from The Knot and other websites. People thought we were taking a risk since we had never heard him before! In fact, we didn't even meet Scott until the day of the wedding. However, our venue and all of our... Read More other vendors that knew Scott told us we were in great hands, and they were exactly right. Additionally, all of the previous reviews of Scott are spot on. We had a couple of specific editing requests for our first dance song and father/daughter dance, and he accommodated with no problem. He also kept the dance floor completely full ALL NIGHT! There was one moment where he was playing a song that nobody seemed to know. I glanced back at Scott a couple of times and he seamlessly transitioned into a song that got everyone moving again! He has such a good sense for the crowd and what people are into. I had so many people tell me afterwards he was the best DJ they had ever heard! Thank you so much Scott, we had such a blast!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Wendy S

Our DJ, Scott, with Cape Tunes was wonderful! He played every song we requested and really stuck to the "vibe" we were hoping to have throughout our wedding. Outside of the "must play" songs we requested, he played songs that seemed to really get the guests moving on the dance... Read More floor. Everyone seemed to have a great time! We were appreciative that he took his role seriously and communicated with us throughout all of our months planning the wedding. Scott was always available and willing to help which put our minds at ease since we were having a destination wedding and doing all of the coordinating/planning from afar. All in all, we would definitely recommend Scott and we would certainly hire him again in the future!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Elise M

Scott was great to work with! Uplighting was easy and did not have to do anything but pick a color. He responds to emails very quickly and is very thorough with everything which helped a lot! We had some issues with our DJ last minute and they took over and planned everything... Read More perfectly. They followed the schedule and got things moving quicker when we were running behind. They played the music we retested and then kept everyone on the dance floor all night with the other music! I would 100% recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Caitlin M

DJ Tommy Sheehan was the perfect DJ for our wedding at The Coonamessett Inn on August 26th! He provided music for both the outdoor ceremony and the indoor cocktail hour/reception. Everyone (including my husband and I) were on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT! We love dancing,... Read More so music is very important to us. We had everyone out there breaking it down from ages 2 to 80! Thanks for being so much fun, Tommy! Scott communicated with us throughout the whole process - always answering my emails and questions within MINUTES, which made me feel confident in our choice. The documents we completed were simple and easy to follow, and they did not require us to list every single song we wanted to have played. I also LOVED how DJ Tommy incorporated a surprise dance to Usher's "Yeah" that I did with my father, and he even arranged for my sister to rap a song for us during her speech. My husband and I still have family and friends contacting us telling us how much fun they had. We also used Cape Tunes for our uplighting, which was beautiful in the cyan color complimenting our wedding color, turquoise. It gave the room the extra "something." Cape Tunes provided our photo booth, as well, which was a HUGE HIT! I loved the props, which we also used for our grand entrance with the bridal party. The props were so much fun and very diverse. My husband and I love how we were provided an album with copies of everyone's hilarious pictures that we can keep for ourselves. Thank you to everyone who helped make our night so special! We had a fantastic time!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Tracy G

Scott was AMAZING! He had our wedding guests dancing from the beginning to the end of the evening, and asking to keep the music going after we needed to wrap it up at the venue! The DJ is a huge part of the wedding reception and Scott definitely went above and beyond. We chose... Read More to have a photo booth as well and that was a huge hit. The photo album that we received with the duplicate photos our guests took still has us laughing! Cape Tunes is by far The Best!

Meet The President

Scott Rosenthal

Scott Rosenthal, Cape Tunes founder is the most award-winning DJ on Cape Cod. He has been DJing / Emceeing and entertaining for over 25 years. Starting in college radio, he quickly progressed to live events. You've heard him on local radio stations and internationally & globally on SiriusXM Radio. With over 1,000 weddings to his resume, Scott has hosted everything from intimate weddings to many high profile and celebrity weddings and functions. Let Scott add a touch of class to your wedding.