Capitol DC Photos

Alexandria, VA

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Photo + Video

3806 Lakota Road, Alexandria, VA (202) 341-8540

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Julia M

I had an amazing shooting experience with Hugo. Very professional with artistic approach, he ensures the good atmosphere and great photography.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Irina K

I cannot say enough about my experience with Capitol DC Photos. I came into an opportunity where I needed affordable professional headshots-fast! A friend of mine referred me to Hugo, whom she found on Facebook. With so many photographers in the area, it can be difficult to... Read More choose the right one, but as soon as I spoke with Hugo on the phone, I knew I had made a good choice.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Oksana K

We asked Hugo to take our prenatal photoshoot! It was really easy to work with him. The pics were ready in couple of days and really beautiful! Thank you

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Nancy G

We hired Hugo for our wedding in August. I'd worked with him in the past to do a family photo shoot. He is very good, tries to make it fun but listens to what you want to. Also his pricing is very reasonable.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

We hired Capitol DC Photos for a corporate cocktail reception. Every thing went as well as it could. They were on time, there equipment was in good shape and they captured many fun moments. They were also quick to get us the link to view them online where it was easy for us to... Read More download. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Mike W

After frantically trying to lock down a photographer with a green screen booth a week before my event, I called Capitol DC Photos. To my relief, they picked up the phone and assured me that they would be able to come. Aside from being very professional, they went above and... Read More beyond all expectations. I would highly recommend hiring them for any event, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Wedding, or any special event. They are great with the guests and their pictures turned out incredible. I will definitely be calling them for all future events.