Trash The Dress

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Photo

121 Webster Ave, Stratford, NJ (856) 782-8966

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Rebecca M

After the wedding all you have left is memories, but pictures are your forever reminder of the beauty and intimacy of the day. Capone was able to unlock and capture my vision in ways that I had only dreamed of. They made me feel confident and at ease every step of the way.... Read More When I show others my wedding album or when they visit my home and see my pictures they often remark that they are some of the most beautiful and stunning wedding photos that they have ever seen. I cannot thank Capone Photography enough for making my special day last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Nicole P

Choosing a photographer is no easy task and this is what will allow you to look back and reminisce on your special day for years to come. For me, this was the most important vendor to choose and I can honestly say it was the best decision we made throughout the wedding planning... Read More process. From the moment I spoke with John on the phone to set up our appointment, I knew they were for us. We met John, Nancy and Lindsey and couldn't believe how amazing their work was- I am very picky. If you see their work, it speaks for itself as far as the creativity, uniqueness, classiness, and overall perfection. What you can't see from the pictures is the personalities and warmness of John, Nancy and Lindsey. They made every visit so enjoyable and fun, they make you feel right at home. We looked forward to all of our visits with them. This was truly an enjoyable experience for both my husband and I, and our little Yorkie, coco, who got to know the Capones as well. We did our engagement session with them as well and both our wedding and that session gave us so, so many amazing pictures. We have found or photographers for life and look forward to using them in th future. From the bottom of our hearts, we can't thank Capone enough for allowing us to get to know them and to have them capture our day in the most perfect way. They are the best!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Lauren S

The Capone's did my wedding on 9/16/16. I could not have been happier with my choice to go with them for my photos! From the second we met, their personalities captured me and I knew they would be perfect for my wedding day. The photos they have done are some of the most amazing... Read More I have ever seen. Your photographers are SO important on your wedding day, from making you feel comfortable in front of the camera, to helping you navigate through the craziness of the day. I do not like taking pictures, but they made it SO fun and made me feel so comfortable. My photo album just came in and it is beyond gorgeous. Choose Capone!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Alexis D

You can't go wrong with Capone! They are not just photopraphers, they truly are artists. People can't stop commenting on the beauty of our pictures and consistently tell us our pictures look so much more beautiful than others they have seen. Remember, your pictures are what... Read More really lasts. You want them to be spectacular and you won't be disappointed if you choose Capone!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Katie M

After deciding on our wedding budget and allocating how much we had to spend for each wedding vendor, I told my then fiancé the following: The food will get eaten, the flowers will die, but the pictures will last forever! With that in mind, it was my priority to find the very... Read More best photography group. I reviewed website after website and considered all recommendations. When I came across Capone Photography, my decision seemed easy. After our initial meeting with John, Nancy and Lindsey Capone, both my fiancé and I knew we had found the right group! On our wedding day, we were even more impressed with their professionalism, creativity and kind hearts! We couldn’t say enough about how wonderful they were! Despite the sideways snow, (in April), they were just as eager as we were to go out on the beach and get the beautiful beach pictures I had dreamed of! They were so committed to making sure we had our special day well documented! We received our pictures back quicker than we could have imagined and fell even more in love with Capone Photography! The pictures were extraordinary! We are so grateful to have found this incredible family of photographers and think of them as not just exceptional photographers, but now friends! We will continue to use Capone Photography for future photography needs and would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts John, Nancy and Lindsey! You truly are the very best!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Alyssa K

Our experience from day 1 with Capone Photography was amazing. From the first meeting they were so welcoming and accommodating. They are super professional while just genuine wonderful people. We started off with our engagement session which was so much fun while our magnets... Read More came out incredible. They did beyond stunning work for our wedding. Every re print was just gorgeous none like you will get anywhere, our album/canvas for our wall made us feel like we were back at our special day. Our album is just perfect they came up with such unique ideas. We wanted different locations and they were up for whatever we wanted. We will definitely hire them for our first home shoot , maternity pictures and newborn In the future. You will not get pictures or an album like their work from any other photographers.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Allison A

I am extremely local to this vendor and over the years have seen countless beautiful results from the Capone's services. When booking vendors, I knew i had to set up a meeting. Not only is the family beyond talented, but they are a joy to meet with. I always walked away from... Read More meetings or phone calls feeling like a friend. They offer multiple packages with a variety of items you'll receive after your event. The beauty of Capone Photography (aside from their work), is the fact that three photographers are present the day of your event. John, Nancy, and Lindsay all worked together to make sure they got multiple shots with family, the bridal party, and they were even nice enough to make sure they got a lot of shots of our bulldog Clementine (who i think they realized was the real star of our little family, lol). My husband and I dont take ourselves too seriously, and the Capone family made it incredibly easy going to get beautiful pictures. They posted a teaser shot to their Facebook page the night of our wedding and needless to say my husband, family, and friends are all patiently (yea right, lol... more like impatiently) waiting to see the rest. Capone Photography not only produces beautiful work, but they end up feeling like family by the end of the day.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Gina D

Capone made me feel sooo comfortable and relaxed on my wedding day. My family and friends loveddd them as much as my husband and I do!!!! They even let us a see a picture 12 hours after the wedding which everyone loveddd!!! I cant wait to see the rest of the pictures. They are... Read More great getting back to you even if it is a random question. I loved working with them and I will tell all my friends and family about them as well!!! John, Nancy and Linsday are great and we cant thank them enough!!!!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Megan G

Capone Photography was such a pleasure to work with for my engagement pictures and my wedding day. The put me at ease with all of my concerns and all of my friends and family raved about them. I can't wait to get the pictures back but I know they will be great because other... Read More friends have used them for their wedding.

LOVE them!

Reviewed on 7/16/2011 Lauren H

All I can say is that I absolutely love the Capone's. John, Lindsey,and Nancy could not have been any more fun, caring, professional, and easy to work with! I didn't feel rushed and I think they captured every single moment of our wedding! I cannot wait to see our photos! I... Read More would highly recommend the Capone's!!!!

wedding photography

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Ilana A

Capone photography is the best of the best! All 3 team members are nothing but professional, warm, and beyond FUN to work with! We absolutely LOVED working with them and cannot wait to see our proofs!

Review for Capone Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Stephanie T

I got 3 photographers. They were great to work with. They arrived early, and did not rush us. They scouted out our outside location previous to the wedding, so they knew exactly where they were taking pictures - it made it so easy. Their work is phenominal. They did custom work... Read More - which never had been asked of them before and it came out beautiful,;absolutely nothing