DESTINATION WEDDINGS , HONEYMOONS, & SO MUCH MORE

Welcome to Captains Travel Club My name is Shawn, and I am a seasoned, well-connected, and highly competent travel agent, located in Kennett Square, PA. My goal is to provide expert travel advice and play an integral role in planning your next dream vacation! Please feel free to contact us for details, prices and guidance. We charge ZERO service fees which puts us a step above the rest!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

813 South Walnut street, Kennett Square , PA (484) 467-2520

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Kelly D

We found Shawn on The Knot.com! We were searching for a travel agent when I found his amazing reviews. After meeting with him, we knew he was the one! He was able to pin down exactly what we wanted, within our price range. His expertise and knowledge were so helpful. My future... Read More husband and I cannot wait for our honeymoon to St. Lucia! I know we will not be disappointed, and Shawn will be there to help us every step of the way!!! He made it so easy for us, especially in these stressful wedding planning times! If you are looking for someone to help plan your dream honeymoon, Shawn will be your saving grace!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Brittany Y

Shawn was fantastic! From making a wonderful suggestion of which resort to choose, to organizing our entire group of family and friends and being there every step of way, we couldn't be more satisfied. Our wedding was perfect!!! I'd recommend his services to anyone looking to... Read More travel or have a destination wedding. We will definitely use Captains Travel Club again! THANK YOU for helping our dream come to life.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Brittany R

My Fiancé and I have booked a destination wedding and have 70 guests coming to Mexico!! He has been amazing and has fulfilled all of our expectations. He has been available for us when needed and has gone above and beyond! Unfortunately, we have grandparents who had to cancel... Read More due to illness and he reached out and helped our family in every way possible. We are a short 2 1/2 weeks away from our big day and We know that Shawn had a ton to do with this entire process! We cannot wait to celebrate with friends and Shawn made it possible to do this without the stress off calling and emailing our guests with every demand. We could not have asked for a better agent!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Captains Travel did an amazing job planning our honeymoon, Shawn was professional and super knowledgeable. We spent for days in the rainforest of Arenal, at Tabacon playing in the hot springs and then traveled to Papagayo to enjoy the beautiful Pacific Ocean at Secrets. Shawn... Read More put our minds at ease with his wonderful planning.This will definitely be an experience we will never forget, we can't thank Captains Travel and Shawn enough for making our honeymoon the best vacation ever!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Sean B

I couldn't have asked for a better person than Shawn for planning our Honeymoon is Costa Rica. I have known Shawn for 4-5 years now and he is an awesome guy who has a true love for traveling and assisting others with their dream vaction, or in our case honeymoon. From the... Read More first time I spoke with Shawn about Costa Rica he was excited to help us and accommodate our wants and needs. We were looking for adventure for the first part and relaxation for the second part of our honeymoon. Since I have known Shawn for some time now I know that he is adventurous himself and would come through with the perfect trip. Within a few days of our first contact about the honeymoon Shawn had responded with the perfect trip! Every email, phone call and text message was responded to in a timely fashion and answered the questions we had. Shawn is easy to get in contact with and has done a significant amount of traveling himself, making him extremely knowledgable. I would not hesitate to call Shawn for any future trips my wife and I take. If you are looking for the perfect person to set up a trip for you and/or your family and friends I would not hesitate to call Shawn at Captains Travel Club! Thank You Shawn! -Sean and Courtney

Reviewed on 2/22/2016

Shaun is amazing. He took care of EVERYTHING. We had an amazing wedding in our bare feet in the sand. The resort was spectacular and the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend Shaun and Captain's travel to all my family and friends.

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Brianne D

My husband and I worked with Shawn to plan our dream honeymoon. Shawn worked with us to suggest recommendations and provided options for adult only resorts while considering our budget. Leading up to our trip he was available to answer questions and provided us support with trip... Read More details. We traveled to Secrets Maroma Rivera Maya in September and our experience was incredible. From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty and the process of flights, travel to the hotel and checking into our room was seamless. We were honored to work with Shawn for our honeymoon and look forward to working with him again to plan a vacation for our first anniversary!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Melissa B

I have been working with Shawn for the past 7 months on all of the travel and destination wedding arrangements for me and my fiance as well as our 28 guests. He has been absolutely wonderful to us. He makes himself available by text, phone, and email 24/7 and whenever I need an... Read More answer he gets it to me ASAP! He has handle all of my guests travel arrangements as well as getting them prompt answers whenever they needed them. I really don't know how I would have planned all of this without Shawn's help. Whenever I have had a stressed out bride moment he has reassured me and did whatever he could to lighten my load. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to book travel or a destination wedding. Shawn's the man!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016

My husband and I are planning a destination wedding for our daughter...YIKES! Shawn has made everything a dream and is more like a "wedding therapist!!" We took a personal trip last year, and Shawn made everything perfect so we had no doubt he was the perfect choice for this... Read More endeavor! He is a true PRO! I would give more stars if I could.

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 carrie h

Shawn helped my hubby and I plan the most fabulous 10 year wedding anniversary trip to Sandals Whitehouse! His expertise on all resorts, the different all inclusive packages, helpful hints and much need advice for 2 very inexperienced travelers was beyond appreciated! Shawn's... Read More genuine care and concern that we have the best trip ever was apparent throughout the whole process. He was so patient with all of our questions and just put our minds at ease with all his behind the scenes work! I would highly recommend Shawn Lewis and Captains Travel Club for any type of travel but especially honeymoon and anniversary trips!! Can't thank Shawn enough!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

Thanks to Shawn Lewis, my wife and I experienced a fantastic honeymoon that exceeded all expectations in ‪St. Lucia‬ ‪at the Sandals Regency La Toc‬ His knowledge of the area and resort was well above par and his communication was excellent. We ran into a small problem when... Read More we got to the resort and Shawn took care of it within the hour! We will continue to use Shawn for all of our travel needs. You should to!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Jessica Y

We are in the midst of planning my dream destination wedding and Shawn is our travel agent. He has been nothing short of amazing from start to finish. He is easy to work with, kind, patient, and his work ethic and professionalism are a step above the rest. He is very well... Read More connected and has incredible attention to details. He always follows up and responds with answers to our questions in a timely manner. Shawn truly makes us feel like we are his only client! I would recommend Shawn to absolutely anyone. You will not be disappointed. He will make planning your big day less stressful and even more enjoyable!

Shawn Lewis

Looking for a competent, experienced and friendly partner for advice and assistance when you're planning your vacation? Someone who guarantees you'll have a great time and ZERO service fees? Welcome to Captains Travel Club, the expert in global travel! I firmly believe that continuing education is essential in providing the most updated information and conveying the most useful knowledge. Thanks to my professional relationships, and extensive travel experiences, I am able to give you the best recommendations on everything travel-related from cruises, to resorts, tours and so much more!