Capture POD Photo Booths

Miami/Broward/Palm Beach/CA

Modern Bride. Modern Photo Booth.

Capture POD offers super stylish, highly entertaining photo booths that will keep your guests smiling at your wedding. Our modern take on old-fashioned photo booths captures flattering, high quality photos. Photo strips are fully customizable and print instantly onsite. Over 8 background colors!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Miami/Broward/Palm Beach, FL Miami/Broward/Palm Beach/CA (305) 572-1906

Capture POD wedding photo booth

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

I’m so glad to have found Capture POD through wedding reviewers. From day 1, the staff was so helpful in communicating with our venue to arrange a contract. Getting in contact with Alex was seamless, he was always available and quick to respond to our questions prior to the... Read More event! Our guests absolutely LOVED the Capture RAZZI. I used the gold sequin backdrop and I have the photos everywhere in my house. We highly recommend Capture POD for any wedding. They bring a lot of energy and awesome memories!!

2016-06-08T22:10:51 Response from the vendor

The Gold Sequin is definitely one of our favorites too! ;) Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that we made things simple for you. We take a lot of pride and love what we do! Thanks again for choosing Capture... Read Less Read More

Thank you Capture Pod!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Rebecca D

Danielle and Carlos at Capture Pod were a pleasure to work with. They were extremely professional and prompt in responding to all of my questions and emails. Everyone at the wedding was raving about how much fun they had at the Capture Razzi. Thanks again for helping us make our... Read More wedding day so special! I will continue to recommend Capture Pod. You guys are the best!

Capture POD Photo Booths

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Dani N

These unique photo booths are a great alternative to the no-so-pretty black curtain booths. They offer customizable backgrounds and prints. Each guest gets prints, and one for a photobook they create for you. You can also text the pictures to your phone after each take. Loved... Read More them, all the extras and details make it worth it!

One of the funnest things at my wedding!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014

I am so grateful to Capture Pod for making my New Year's Eve wedding such a success!!!!! My husband and I had both the Capture Pod Photobooth, and the Capture Razzi open style booth at our reception and our guests really had a blast with it...It was so amazing to see our family... Read More and friends photobombing each other! Our attendants couldn't have been nicer and really interacted well with our guests. As a designer, I loved how I was able to personalize the photostrips and backgrounds with our wedding's logo so it all felt really thought out and cohesive.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Eduardo F

The CapturePOD crew came through with such an amazing experience. Not only was the setup a breeze but the crowd at our wedding absolutely loved using the product - everyone found it easy and tons of fun. Our CapturePOD crew was attentive, fun and incredibly patient with a slew... Read More of odd and hilarious requests from our wedding party. We are so happy to have used CapturePOD over several others we were deciding on and would happily use them again for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alexandra M

Thank you capture pod!! They were such amazing vendors, always attentive and responsive and especially very accommodating. They sent us our pictures in just a few days and I could not be more happy we chose them for our photobooth!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for a carefree and very fun... Read More photobooth!!

2016-10-26T11:16:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alexandra! You were a pleasure to work with and we're so happy to hear that you and Brett enjoyed celebrating with us!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Alejandra d

Such great service!! Fun pictures to remember the wedding!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Candice C

Great addition to the wedding. Everyone loved the photos and working with Capture Pod was so easy! I would recommend using Capture Pod at any special event.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Amanda E

I loved how everything turned out and loved my backdrop !! You have so many options :)

2016-06-05T11:11:46 Response from the vendor

We're glad you loved your backdrop! Thank you for the review. Thank you for choosing Capture POD!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Jessica G

A wedding is not complete without a photo booth.....but only if it is a capture pod photo booth! On time..great product...easy to work with! And they are constantly updating their products! Quick! go sign up before your date is no longer available!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Tia S

Such an awesome job! Loved all the photos and the staff was super friendly.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Michelle A

Everyone loved the capturepod booth at our wedding. Good choice of backgrounds and we were given a great album with duplicates of everyone's pictures. I would have liked more props, there weren't very many, but otherwise a great experience. Much better than other photo booths in... Read More Miami.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Claire M

This was one of the highlights of our whole wedding for our guests!! Never a dull moment with a photo booth is around. We used the Capture RAZZI and it was a HIT! Every age range had fun with the props and taking photos. They were on time and so responsive with every email I had... Read More prior to the event. Thank you so much for entertaining our guests and providing them a little memento from our big day to take home ---- even if they are silly photos!!!! The guest book with a photo strip and a little comment was fantastic too xoxo

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Natasha S

capture POD did an awesome job. It was such a hit with our guests!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Kendra Rodriguez

It was excellent, loved their photo booth

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Michelle B

I highly recommend Capture Pod for Photo Booth needs! Capture Pod was professional, great, + easy to work with; their equipment was cutting edge design + social media enabled; and everyone loved their capabilities (including my now-husband & me) such as text photo, link hashtag,... Read More share to Facebook, share to twitter, customize photostrip, etc! I choose Capture Pod b/c they had great reviews (online and by my wedding venue); they had the best prices & packages compared to other Biltmore approved Photo Booth companies; their customer service was great; the equipment (Capture Razzi) was VERY cool looking; and they were part of the approved vendors list from The Biltmore Hotel. They have a great website which i was able to read about the photo booths. When I called Capture Pod, a professional & delightful man named Alex was able to answer all my questions, countered with good questions regarding my needs/venue, and quickly provided me quotes/availability via the phone and email. They were so easy to work with to customize my photostrip layout & the backdrop - they have links to show you all options & to make selections. On day of, they worked great with my coordinator & hotel; provided great support to my guests; and even went above & beyond to provide me with an album, aside from the link with all the photos/gifs. SO HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICES! :) A++++++

2016-02-16T08:36:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much! Wonderful brides like you are why we love what we do!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

Truly the best experience with them! Their staff is accommodating, competent and willing to help you with anything you need. On site, they were easy to work with and so polite. I would recommend them for any event! And lastly, the photos that we received were awesome! Stills and... Read More gifs alike. If you're on the fence, don't think twice. Capture pod for the win.

2016-02-10T08:52:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We appreciate the awesome feedback!

the best service!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Maura L

Capture Pod was a hit!! I recommend for any event! great props and prints immediately. Cannot say enough great things about this service

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Sylvia C

Capture Pod was a huge success at my wedding! They were on time, professional and very fun. My guests absolutely loved the photo booth and my husband and I loved the scrapbook of pictures at the end of the night. Capture Pod also sent us all of the digital pictures the Monday... Read More after our wedding. We would highly recommend this vendor to everyone we know and we plan on using them again in the future!

2016-01-14T14:36:29 Response from the vendor

We appreciate the kind words! We're glad you'll have the scrapbook with pictures for ever! ;) Looking forward to being part of more celebrations in the future. Thank you!

great service

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Renee B

Professional and fun photo booth. Recommend for any event.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Victoria S

All of our guests loved the Capture POD Photo Booth. It allowed us to get pictures with so many of our guests. I loved how the pictures were texted to my guests phones. Even setting up the Capture POD for our wedding was fun! The staff was so helpful and they always got back... Read More to me within the hour! Awesome customer service. I would definitely recommend this company for ANY event.

2015-12-15T09:52:54 Response from the vendor

We're happy to see that you took so many pictures with all your guests! It was a pleasure to be part of your very Special Day. Thank you, thank you! ;)

Fantastic service and option!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

My wife and I decided to pull the trigger on a photo booth close to two weeks before the wedding. She wasn't too sure if she wanted one because she thought it would create a line and draw people away from the dance floor, bar, cake, etc. But this was THE best decision we made!... Read More This service was absolutely fantastic and it was a hit at the wedding! Our attendant, Mike, was such a good guy and friendly with everyone at the event, helping them and getting them involved should they seem to be second-guessing taking some pictures. The quality of the shots were great, and you can also great GIFs and have them sent to your email, phone AND social channels. We really could not have asked for a better service at all.

2015-11-18T08:13:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're glad you enjoyed working with us as much as we enjoyed working with you!

Captured love

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

My husband & I couldn't of been happier with Capture Pod. From the second we hired them for our wedding their staff was in constant communication with my planner and myself regarding the details of my event. The photo booth attendants were punctual, attentive, and very sweet. I... Read More would hire capture pod again for any event.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Rachel R

Booking with Capture POD was extremely easy. They ask you what background you want and how you want the pictures to be displayed. They were even able to put our logo on the print out strip. The issue was on the day of the wedding. The employee who was in charge of running... Read More the booth was very disinterested and not helpful. He was on his phone the whole time, and it took us awhile to get his help when the photo pod stopped working. Also, we had requested that they print out the photos and place them in the scrapbook where the guests would sign. The employee did not such thing and gave us attitude when we requested that he print them out. He eventually agreed to print them out, and we were at least able to have guests insert their photos and sign the guest book for the last quarter of the wedding. One minor thing- they have very few props so the same few props were in all of the photos. Besides for the bad service, the pictures came out great and they provide you with a link where you can view all of the pictures that guests had taken.

2015-11-16T16:38:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your feedback, Rachel. We sincerely apologize that you were not 100% happy with your experience. We will be sure to improve our service.

fun and convenient!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Polly C

Capture POD was such an amazing vendor to work with. From the initial consultation, they were flexible with my budget and helpful with any questions I had. They gave me multiple estimates and allowed me to make a decision without making me feel like I HAD to buy the most... Read More expensive package. Their employees were courteous and professional, great about following up regarding the design of the photo strips and the set up of the booth on the day of the event. I didn't have to communicate with them at all at the event, and my guests absolutely loved that they could download copies of their photo strips and keep a physical one. I only wished that I got to take more capturepod pictures with my friends and family because I loved seeing all the great photos. I absolutely loved the guestbook they provided, where guests could sign and write well wishes next to their photos. I also loved that after the event, I could look at the photos on their website online, and that I was able to download them through Google Drive. Overall, a very convenient and accessible vendor! Thank you for making our special day so fun!

Start a Conversation!