Make Moments Last a Lifetime!!!

Here at Capture Your Moments we make sure that we make every Moment last a lifetime!!!

Wedding

Photo, Video, Photo + Video

279 Kansas Street, Verona, PA (412) 403-0566

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Kara O

Capture Your Moments was the perfect choice for our wedding when it came to video and photography. They were professional, on time, friendly, and accommodating made sure we got every picture we wanted even went with us to video and capture the moment of visiting my grandma who... Read More got sick the day of the wedding and couldn't make it. They helped with the flow of the reception making sure everything was done and every moment was captured. They also took our engagement photos which turned out great as well. The wedding video and photos we were very pleased with. Their prices were reasonable compared to other vendors. They had a good package deal with the video and photos. I highly recommend Capture Your Moments!

Captured every moment!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

The name of this vendor is perfect. They really need capture every special moment of our special day! T.J. and his crew were friendly and professional and made everyone feel so comfortable. The video was beautifully put together and we loved getting copies to share with both... Read More sets of parents. T.J. communicated with us every step of the way and really listened to what was important to us. We would recommend Capture Your Moments to any couple getting married who want a beautiful video to remember their special day! They are definitely memories we will hold onto forever!

Cherished Memories

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Kristy F

I would recommend anyone condsidering a wedding video to use Capture Your Moments. The video was amazing and worth every penny. The memories caught on tape were ones that flew by so fast the day of the wedding, that now for years to come we can watch them over again! The way the... Read More video was put together was perfectly done, the songs were beautiful, the transitions between events were great, and the quality was everything i had hoped for. It made me laugh, made me cry, and thanks to CYM I will be able to relive those special moments anytime I want. Capture Your Moments made our day all about us and put our wants first. Very professional and enjoyable to work with. I hope everyone gets the chance to have their special day caught on tape!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Sydney M

I would recommend Capture Your Moments to anyone! TJ is really great, worked well with us to make sure he captured everything that we wanted and more. We did our engagement pictures with them as well. Lisa made taking pictures effortless, and a lot of fun! One big thing we liked... Read More most about Capture Your Moments is the fact that they include all of the pictures they took along with the edited pictures. A lot of companies make you pay for extra pictures / packages, and cut out all of the "imperfect" pictures. We love that we were able to get every picture that was taken for our engagement and wedding photos. The final edit of our wedding video was amazing, and nicely put together. It was really nice to have two of each (2 videographers & 2 photographers) to capture everything. We would love to work with TJ and the rest of the Capture Your Moments team in the future! There were never any surprises, and all of the deliverables surpassed our expectations! We definitely recommend Capture Your Moments to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Amy P

Staff was very friendly and professional. Very likable and flexible. They had so many great shots plus did what we wanted as well. The finished products turned out great!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Shawn A

TJ (and Lisa!) were great! Really appreciate their help and professionalism for our big day and would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Haley T

Capture your moments was excellent! Everything from day one, all the way till the wedding day. Tj is excellent to work with and did everything we asked and more! Our wedding would not have been the same with out him and his team. Very professional & fun to work with. Best... Read More photographer/videographer in Pittsburgh! Great price!

Thank you TJ!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Lisa G

TJ Lollo is not only professional and does a beautiful job for a VERY reasonable price, he is just an all around nice guy!! He made mine and my husband's day SO much fun!! He was with us and our photographer the entire day and even accompanied us up to Mt. Washington in... Read More Pittsburgh for some extra special footage. We have nearly 2 hours of footage, which is priceless. TJ had all of our wedding party say private and hilarious messages to us in the video, which was a total pleasant surprise. We will cherish the wedding video forever!

So happy with our wedding video!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Kaylyn G

We were so pleased with how everything turned out with our wedding video. My husband and I would highly recommend TJ and his crew to any bride. We booked them at a bridal show, and we thought the pricing was pretty good too. They were great to work with on the day of the wedding... Read More and made everyone feel comfortable. They did great work for us. We are so happy with the results!

Better than we could have imagined!

Reviewed on 2/01/2015 Sonia M

My, now husband, and I used Capture Your Moments to do just that - capture our moments, and they did an outstanding job leaving us with pictures and videos that will last us a lifetime. There were 4 staff that worked our entire wedding - from getting makeup and hair done, till... Read More we left our reception. They were prompt, very polite and professional and fun to work with. They offered suggestions, but they were also very accommodating with whatever I wanted as well. In our package, we received a video that had film of moments throughout our day, the ceremony and still shots - put altogether, we now have a collaboration of all our great moments which we can, and will, enjoy for a lifetime. The best part -it was extremely reasonable and affordable for the quality and quantity of what we will have for a lifetime. Both of my sister's married and used other photographer/videographers and nothing of what they got even compares to all that I have now. If you want great quality at a great price, contact Capture Your Moments - you won't regret it!

Absolutely the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

Capture Your Moments, Inc. was absolutely amazing! TJ was very easy to work with and his assistant Lisa was such a pleasure. They captured our day perfectly, making it the best investment I ever could have made for our wedding day. The video was nothing short of just beautiful... Read More and breath taking. They were able to truly capture the true essence of our entire day, from laughter to tears and everything in between. I can't wait for the day our children get married and we can give them our video for them to enjoy and I hope it is something that will get passed down for generations to come. Definitely take the time to inquire into Capture Your Moments, the prices are some of the best and they are truly exceptional to work with. They give you nothing but the best quality video to savor and relish in for years to come!

Great Service, Affordable Price

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

We were provided great service and the price was the best around, plus the pictures turned out great! Definitely would recommend this company.

Best Day Ever

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 sarah c

There arent enough words to describe how amazing this experience was! Very professional, friendly, patient, accommodating and high quality! They spent they entire day with us, capturing every moment! I felt like a movie star and so did everybody else! Its not often your guests... Read More make it a point to comment on the service of your vendors, and mine did! TJ was so calm and prepared that I felt like my close friends were "my MOMENTS TEAM"! Best Day Ever!

Capture Your Moments is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Michelle C

I first met Mr. Lollo at a bridal showcase and right away one could tell how professional he is and how much he truly cares about Capture Your Moments. T.J. was not available for our date; however, he assigned two of the best videographers for our ceremony and reception, Randy... Read More and Xeno. They were so very friendly and their work ethic was first rate. They were there during the whole ceremony and reception, making sure that they captured all of the days events. They even took photographs for us that are exceptional. The guest messages are really special and I am so happy to have had Capture Your Moments be our videographers. T.J.'s communication is also very attentive and he sent out a detailed contract and kept in touch on email and by phone. He really goes out of his way to make sure that your wedding coverage is complete and goes above what your expectations are for a wonderful video. And the video is shipped and packaged beautifully. Thank you!

Very Satisfied Customer!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Jennifer G

I am VERY pleased with the service that I received from Capture Your Moments Video. I received my fully edited wedding DVD's about 3 months after my wedding date (which is the time frame I was given). The quality of the DVD's is exceptional... and I love how some of my... Read More favorite love songs were added throughout the footage in several places. I requested 3 sets of the DVD's. My copy was packaged in a beautiful wedding case, and a picture of my husband and I are burned onto both DVD's (there were 2 discs per set). I was very impressed! I discovered this service through a Google search, along with several other companies. My reason for going with Capture Your Moments was because it was literally the cheapest videographer that I was able to find in my area. I will admit that I was a bit skeptical going with someone I had never heard of and did not know of anyone else who had any experience with the company... but I am 110% satisfied and VERY glad that I took the chance! I have absolutely no regrets! T.J. is very nice and is very willing to work with you on what you specifically want for your special event. I definitely would recommend this company to anyone in need of a reasonably priced, highly qualified videographer!

Capture your moments was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Alissa D

TJ was amazing to work with! He has the best pricing i saw and booked him almost 2 years before my wedding at a bridal show. I highly recommend hiring him for your wedding! I have passed his name out to so many brides! He is very professional but also lots of fun! I cant wait... Read More for out video to come in!

beautiful photography

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 kristen s

Capture Your Moments did an exceptional job with the photography of our wedding. i would highly recommend them for their professional, outstanding photography and video!